May 13, 2024, 12:18:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 263223 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #760 on: November 18, 2008, 07:09:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Des - this is great.  Can you ask her if the article will be a recap of Peter's program last week, or will it be Part 3.

LOL....wish I had a time machine....article will be out before I can talk with them again....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #761 on: November 18, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »

The Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos now also begin to lie .
He found the  filmed by Peter de Vries' confession of Joran van der Sloot initially insufficient to suspect him of murder.
De Vries, after showing the images to the Om made an extra drive with van der Sloot to steal more details.
Then there was for the OM more  reason for the suspicion of murder.
"But I wanted nothing to do with that," says Mos. He was afraid of the accusation that the om  had provoked the confession.  The right hand  of De Vries, Kees van der Spek, denies that the idea for the extra trip created by the conversation with the OM. "It was our own idea."

http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/algemeen/index.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 18, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Scandi, we know of this witness due to our CapsLockWizzard, who has
been very helpful in bringing forth information.
The pond is near the soccer fields, down the street from the McDs.
It is fairly recent information.
Tim Miller went to Aruba and took Mos the results of the lie detector test.
Mos ignored that one too.
Others know more than I do.

Thanks for that info Magnolia, and to you too Bastibro and TexasMom, it is good to see you again.

There was a time when I spent more hours than I will admit, Sleuthing Natalee's case at WebSleuths and here.  I admit lately other cases that are more active have consumed my time, but my heart will always be with Natalee to follow her case to the end and see Justice finally come to her.

xox
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: November 18, 2008, 07:16:31 PM »

Ok.. that article says what? 

From Day One..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: November 18, 2008, 07:18:18 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Hans intimidated and ignored the pond witness, totally blew his testimony off. That's why they had to bring him to the US to get the full story, which he passed with flying colors on a polygraph. I am not surprised at all that Hans has blown this new witness off, he does not want the case to go forward.
I should know this but I am getting old. Is the pond witness the jogger or another witness? TIA

Nope, not the jogger JustMe.
Okay... good... I guess lol

Guess I need to re read a few.. ehhhmmm docs.
I hope this time is the time but I just dont see it happening, sad.

Just read back, this is Caps' witness. Been discussed quite a bit in this thread and the previous one.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: November 18, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

DES!  did you see a few pages back, where the neice of Van der Stratten wants to know why we keep bashing him for no reason!  She wants somebody to PM her so she can answer questions, but obviously we can't.   I think me sees another opportunity for you.  Maybe Klaas can get a hold of her via email to get contact info, since it was HER idea to talk?

Sounds like a job for SUPER DES! 

I'll be more than glad to do what I can...all I need is contact info....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 18, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

DES!  did you see a few pages back, where the neice of Van der Stratten wants to know why we keep bashing him for no reason!  She wants somebody to PM her so she can answer questions, but obviously we can't.   I think me sees another opportunity for you.  Maybe Klaas can get a hold of her via email to get contact info, since it was HER idea to talk?

Greta is on with Shep now telling what she knows and what Hans Mohs is lying about.  You need to see it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 18, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

Hello everyone!  It's been a while...

So, I read there's new evidence?

Good to see you Strike! New young female witness corroborates what Joran told Patrick on the Devries tape, but Hans Mos has already blown the her off. Typical Aruba justice.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 18, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Des - do you happen to remember how it was that Diario found and photographed the white sneaker last Spring?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 18, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »

Tell us, Tyler. I can't watch right now.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #770 on: November 18, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Klaaaaas?  Since SHE asked to  be questioned, doesn't that open it up to contact with her?  Send her an email letting her know we don't have PM, but we would LOVE to ask questions, if she would so gracsiously answer them as she offered?     

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 18, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »

Hello everyone!  It's been a while...

So, I read there's new evidence?

Hi thirdstrike! It's great to see you again. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 18, 2008, 07:29:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Des - do you happen to remember how it was that Diario found and photographed the white sneaker last Spring?

IIRC....a tip from a tourist, who had also contacted ALE.....Des

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: November 18, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »

Aruba Police: New Evidence in Natalee Holloway Case

A new witness in case of the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway has brought a Dutch college student back into the spotlight as a prime suspect, but prosecutors in Aruba say they haven't yet gathered enough evidence to crack the case.

The Prosecutors' Office says the new witness claims the only suspect in the case confessed to her that he was involved in dumping Holloway's body at sea.

But prosecutor Hans Mos said Tuesday that more evidence is needed to build a case against Dutch college student Joran van der Sloot.

Mos further told FOX News that wire reports about the new evidence were "much ado about nothing," since the new witness couldn't provide definitive evidence. And Mos noted that Van der Sloot already has given many different stories about what happened.

Click here for photos from the case.

Investigators reopened the case earlier this year based on similar admissions caught in hidden-camera recordings by a Dutch TV crime show. But in February, judges rejected an attempt to arrest Van der Sloot for a third time in Holloway's disappearance.

He had been released due to insufficient evidence the first two times he was arrested.
Related
Stories
Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking
FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Court Blocks Dutch Student's Arrest in Holloway's Disappearance
Aruban Police Again Question Van Der Sloot in Holloway Case
Natalee Holloway's Father Reacts to Videotape About What Dutch Teen Did With his Daughter
Holloway's Anguished Mother: Tape Confession Means Natalee Could Have Been Saved
Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court
Hidden Camera Footage Shows Holloway Suspect Confess to Dumping Body at Sea
Aruba Judge to Order Release of Natalee Holloway Suspects
Photo Essays
Natalee Holloway

Aruban prosecutors had sought to detain him based on hidden-camera recordings in which Van der Sloot said Holloway collapsed on the beach after they left the bar. He then called a friend to dump her body at sea, according to the video shot by reporter Peter De Vries.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Joseph Tacopina, said in February that his client was not responsible for the Holloway's death and that the tapes did not amount to a confession.

"There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Holloway, 18, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. She attended junior high in Clinton, Miss., and her father still lives in Meridian

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454324,00.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #774 on: November 18, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »

WORLDWIDE search for missing Persons

Dick Steffens

Translation: Dutch » English google
"Sometimes people want to disappear '

by JOHAN VAN DEN DONGEN and BART OLMER
Ex-lost loved one, family trace? In the Netherlands there is no central public register, where laggards their concerns known worldwide can make. Private Detective Dick Steffens has launched a website where laggards their case in English and Spanish world can make, including their personal story, DNA data and aging photographs.
         Affairs are missing an important part of the work of Steffens, the former police officer who rode with the ransom of millions in the Heineken Kidnapping, and for years was active in the Amsterdam police as a pseudo-ever Dutch buyer. "Customers regularly call for someone to trace. By missing cases is not always a crime in the game. Very often people want to disappear, "said Steffens few years since his own private investigation Interludium runs from an office in Apeldoorn.
        "Examples enough. Called as a director of a major European company to a private matter: he had a daughter with a son. That kid was not recognized by his biological father, a Frenchman, son of a senior diplomat. Or father I wanted to trace a financial arrangement, because the mother was there alone. The only thing I knew was the first name and that he worked in the timber industry. There was a fototje, but the man had deliberately shielded his life. "
        After weeks of searching Steffens discovered that he was director of a factory in France. Through a French investigation, he discovered that the man regularly stayed in a hotel. The hotel registry ultimately gave his home address price: in Brussels. "He initially denied everything, but in January is the process by the court. The biological father is now a settlement proposal, and he has recognized his son now, after biological research. The man wanted ontraceerbaar, because he was married and also has a family. "
Steffens has created a registry, accessible from www.lostpeople.eu that laggards could lose their entire file. "There are so many people find that you almost can not imagine. But many are not completely dead, which would simply not be found. The site is in English, Dutch and Spanish, because if people really want to disappear, keep borders against them. "
               Extraordinary is the possibility of aging photos to create a forensic institute. "Some people have been ten or twenty years. That you can only with aging photographs become recognizable. The aging photos are displayed in several ways: with or without glasses, beard or bald. The design of the database is similar to websites like speurders.nl or schoolbank.nl, where people themselves the content of their dossier can track. Anyone who knows the story of a missing person better than the laggards ...? "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: November 18, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

SS, why are we going back to the sneaker again, and btw, what kind of champagne should I send you???   Hahahahahahahhahahaha.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #776 on: November 18, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »

Aruba Police: New Evidence in Natalee Holloway Case

A new witness in case of the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway has brought a Dutch college student back into the spotlight as a prime suspect, but prosecutors in Aruba say they haven't yet gathered enough evidence to crack the case.

The Prosecutors' Office says the new witness claims the only suspect in the case confessed to her that he was involved in dumping Holloway's body at sea.

But prosecutor Hans Mos said Tuesday that more evidence is needed to build a case against Dutch college student Joran van der Sloot.

Mos further told FOX News that wire reports about the new evidence were "much ado about nothing," since the new witness couldn't provide definitive evidence. And Mos noted that Van der Sloot already has given many different stories about what happened.

Click here for photos from the case.

Investigators reopened the case earlier this year based on similar admissions caught in hidden-camera recordings by a Dutch TV crime show. But in February, judges rejected an attempt to arrest Van der Sloot for a third time in Holloway's disappearance.

He had been released due to insufficient evidence the first two times he was arrested.
Related
Stories
Report: Natalee Holloway Suspect Involved in Thai Sex Trafficking
FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Court Blocks Dutch Student's Arrest in Holloway's Disappearance
Aruban Police Again Question Van Der Sloot in Holloway Case
Natalee Holloway's Father Reacts to Videotape About What Dutch Teen Did With his Daughter
Holloway's Anguished Mother: Tape Confession Means Natalee Could Have Been Saved
Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court
Hidden Camera Footage Shows Holloway Suspect Confess to Dumping Body at Sea
Aruba Judge to Order Release of Natalee Holloway Suspects
Photo Essays
Natalee Holloway

Aruban prosecutors had sought to detain him based on hidden-camera recordings in which Van der Sloot said Holloway collapsed on the beach after they left the bar. He then called a friend to dump her body at sea, according to the video shot by reporter Peter De Vries.

Van der Sloot's attorney, Joseph Tacopina, said in February that his client was not responsible for the Holloway's death and that the tapes did not amount to a confession.

"There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Holloway, 18, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. She attended junior high in Clinton, Miss., and her father still lives in Meridian

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454324,00.html

DAMN,  where is that tape of Urine killing and disposing Natalee!  It's gotta be around somewhere!  Rolling Eyes

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 18, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

IIRC....a tip from a tourist, who had also contacted ALE.....Des

Thanks a bunch, you're great!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 18, 2008, 07:39:20 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

SS, why are we going back to the sneaker again, and btw, what kind of champagne should I send you???   Hahahahahahahhahahaha.

Only top shelf - there's no headache in the morning. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 18, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »

Greta is on with Shep now telling what she knows and what Hans Mohs is lying about.  You need to see it.

Darn it, missed it. If anybody has a transcript please post it. Am tickled silly she is going to fry his ass.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.