May 22, 2024, 01:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176405 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »

Is it time to sing "Kumbaya" yet?  Or shall it be pistols at ten paces.  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Muffy - Mytime started this open discussion about the cr** going on at CnG and I have allowed it to continue.  Over at Goldmonkeys, Carnut has started a thread Forum Wars? 

His post:  Heh, heh, sure looks like some forums are going off the deep end on bashing other forums

I wouldn't call it a war, I'd call it serving up CnG on a platter 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2009, 11:04:38 PM »

KCJackie ~  I never even went there to chat and I knew what was going on.  Are you saying you NEVER posted over there, only went straight to chat?  And in chat no one you chatted with EVER said disparraging words about Klaas or Red?  And I also see you have a number of friends here at SM, and they went with you to post/chat elsewhere.  And none of you ever discussed or realized or read anywhere among yourselves that Klaas and Red and others were being disparaged.  That's quite amazing, imo.  Of course, if that is what happened,  I suppose it is.  I guess this means no screen cap will show up anywhere where you posted, because you went right to chat.  That still doesn't get you off the hook in my book.  Right now, in my book, mytime's record is clear, because she came clean and apolozied.  It will stay clear until I see her do something that would make me think otherwise, which I hope doesn't happen.  TIME will tell.  It always does.  And I have absolutely nothing against you KCJackie, and I won't unless someone can show me a reason why I should. 

Muffy - Jackie speaks the truth!!!  She never made one post about anybody but herself!!!  Jackie is a very sweet person!!  She may too much time on you her hands -LOL  afterall she did do the pings!!   

Mytime - Are you saying that KCJackie is self centered, LOLOL?   

LMAO!!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Emotions are running high right now, and I think some are really trying to sort things out.  (And some remind me of a cat in a litter box  covering crap)  We will all get through this and we will all be back posting.  I'm not sure anyone is going to get all the answers they want.  Time will tell. 

no disrespect Muffy at all, but I think SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table today. I would ask  you to please be patient with her and allow her to respond back to some who have perhaps been sent to antagonize her under cover.

I agree with you none, SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table.  I put the "beating a dead horse" out there as humor, and didn't intend it to be anything negative toward her.  I just remembered some enjoyed trotting out the "dead horse" when we were going over and over things.  SeaMonkey was starting to sound tired and frustrated.  SeaMonkey  ((hugs)).  And none, you are a good monkey for taking up for another you feel was being slighted. 

LOl naww i knew what muffy meant by beatin a dead horse lol thats why i put the beatin my head against a brick wall lol But the part i put in bold NOne, im glad you see.
ahhh gee thanks..I get a hug..woot!! *hugz* back
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Emotions are running high right now, and I think some are really trying to sort things out.  (And some remind me of a cat in a litter box  covering crap)  We will all get through this and we will all be back posting.  I'm not sure anyone is going to get all the answers they want.  Time will tell. 

no disrespect Muffy at all, but I think SeaMonkey has done a great deal to get more of the truth out on the table today. I would ask  you to please be patient with her and allow her to respond back to some who have perhaps been sent to antagonize her under cover.

none ... I agree.  Thanks SeaMonkey.

Janet

But, but wait!  Look back to what I posted to none.  I was NOT trying to be impatient with SeaMonkey.  Geez.  I was NOT trying to criticize anyone.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: February 03, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

Is it time to sing "Kumbaya" yet?  Or shall it be pistols at ten paces.  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Muffy - Mytime started this open discussion about the cr** going on at CnG and I have allowed it to continue.  Over at Goldmonkeys, Carnut has started a thread Forum Wars? 

His post:  Heh, heh, sure looks like some forums are going off the deep end on bashing other forums

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 03, 2009, 11:08:19 PM »

Im here now...............Sea Monkey.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: February 03, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Janet

But, but wait!  Look back to what I posted to none.  I was NOT trying to be impatient with SeaMonkey.  Geez.  I was NOT trying to criticize anyone.   

MuffyBee ... I do believe that you are I were creating posts at the same time.  You beat me to it..

You know what they say about great minds ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 03, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »

Hi A-1 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: February 03, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »

LOL Leave it to Mytime!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 03, 2009, 11:09:58 PM »

Now entering the war of the wills.  Let those who are without sin cast the first stone!!!

To some questioning the loyalties of others may I just say.  Hold fast to your loyalties and allow others to their own.   I personally went to C&G because I was invited.  I had no idea what the gripes were between factions that caused the flippancy so I had no foundation as to get involved.  To this day I'm still not sure what indescretions caused the mass banning.  I came here for the Caylee case and had some fun with those light hearted posters.  I appreciated the opportunity.  I went to C&G because I was invited.  I enjoyed the levity of the chat area.  Some were very thoughtful there in their concern for my grandchildren.   

I don't really like bashing anyone but can sometimes fall prey to the moment.  I hate conflict and try to distance myself from it.  If there is a way to stop perpetuating this hostility I sure hope someone can discover it.  Ultimately, it is Klaas who has the last word on our Monkey fate.  To wit she has shown a lot of restraint and class.   

I'm going to apologize to you.  When I read this message, my first reaction was "I know you did not just post on this board and put a "shocked" face after a recognizing Klaas' restraint and class!" 

I considered this for a moment. 
I considered that I have only ever known Klaas to show restraint and class. 
(I don't worship Klaas.  I respect her.  I admire that patience, and try to emulate it.)
I realized that if you had any idea what SM is about, then surely you feel that same way.

I thought about apologizing then, but wasn't quite ready.  I still had doubts, that screenname just seemed...Idk...familiar.

It was then I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.  I've decided that I was reading too much into that shocked face.  And if I wasn't, the worst case scenario would be that even if you didn't get what SM is all about - and would have been your loss.

So, marymary, I apologize to you for, even momentarily, thinking were only here to insult Klaas and stir the pot. 

Haven't stirred the pot since my witches brew Holloween avitar.  Thank u for your apology.  I tried so hard to post something worthwhile and than capped it off with the wrong monkey face.  sorry...it's just me.   
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: February 03, 2009, 11:10:50 PM »

Here you go Seamonkey 

Janet

Muffy--LOL i saw the horse and laughed out loud even offline..i knew what  you meant and i saw no negativity in it Smile

Janet Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 03, 2009, 11:11:01 PM »

To Carnut:   The answer is NO.  You can't seriously be thinking that anyone cares about that old photo of Red and Renfro at Carlos n Charlies?  Talk about old news.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: February 03, 2009, 11:11:11 PM »

Makes me remember my Dad talking about sh*t on a shingle....sorry, I loved my Dad and it did remind me.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 03, 2009, 11:11:14 PM »

Hi Muffy.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: February 03, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »

Okay Janet    

Monkeys:

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: February 03, 2009, 11:14:18 PM »

Always1, being the queen of typos i shoulda seen it wasnt what you meant. Just after two replies and you not sayin it differently made me wonder. The first response i was like nawww she didnt mean that...then after the second i was like hmmm maybe she did lol
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »

How many days did Carnut spend in the landfill in Aruba standing next to a man looking for his daughter's lifeless body?

I mean really.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »

Always1, being the queen of typos i shoulda seen it wasnt what you meant. Just after two replies and you not sayin it differently made me wonder. The first response i was like nawww she didnt mean that...then after the second i was like hmmm maybe she did lol
Hug.......

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »

To Carnut:   The answer is NO.  You can't seriously be thinking that anyone cares about that old photo of Red and Renfro at Carlos n Charlies?  Talk about old news.   

Now here is a good point!  When many of saw that picture - we thought it was MrsRED!! 

And at one time, Jackie and I thought Klass was married to Red!!!  Oh, how dumb we newbies can be!!    
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 03, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »

Do you think Klaas could put tails and ears on all off those smileys? j/k

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.