May 22, 2024, 03:23:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #141 7/05/09 - 7/23/09  (Read 292449 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »

Hello monkeys in the cage and guests!  Hope you're doing well this evening! Going to read a bit-be back in a few.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 09, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »

FannyMae- we laughed and laughed at your "temper tantrum"!!  Thank You!  It's great to know that someone else feels the same way.

ITA with everyone that it's high time for those fraud, identity theft charges to be addressed.  Amy shouldn't have to wait to have her credit rating restored, her name cleared, and get her restitution.  If Casey says she can't pay because she's in jail (no job), I'd petition the court to garnish Casey's inmate spending account until the money's paid back.  Casey's long overdue for a lesson in reality and responsibility.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 09, 2009, 11:03:16 PM »

Numbersgirl- Hey, thanks for passing the word along to your "media friend"!  Way to go! I'm interested to see what transpires with Cleveland Clinic and KidFinders/Cindy & George Anthony.  I'm wondering if this would be covered under fraud.  Anyone know?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 09, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

Going to look for the "creepy" George Ohio pics.  I must have missed this-don't remember seeing creepy pics of George wearing makeup. Hhhmmm.

Forecast for the Day:
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 09, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »

Shhh!  Tippytoe-ing back in to say:

Fanny, I hope YOU will soon feel better.  Hugs.

Tupelo, I wanna hear from Larry G. too!  Was he acting officially as their attorney?  Is that why he won't testify (atty-client privilege)? Not sure how that works for a "spokesperson."

'Night again, Monkeys.  Dream of Justice.  It will happen.

Desi

Larry Garrison is many things, a lawyer he is not. I don't see why a family spokesman would not be able to testify. The Anthonys claim he was paid money, behind their backs, from some tv show, I believe. Words in his defense was that he knew some truths about them. Then everything seemed to be dropped by both sides. With his statements, I'm sure LE must have interviewed him. Maybe it was all smoke on his part to try and save face. IDK.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: July 09, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »

tupelohoney- Hey there!  Do you know where I can find the "creepy" pics of George wearing makeup discussed in the last few pages?  I'm not sure which pics they're referring to.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 09, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

<a href="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/3023221/evian_roller_babies.swf" target="_blank">http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/3023221/evian_roller_babies.swf</a>

I know this is O/T but I thought it might give us all some much needed humor......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: July 10, 2009, 12:12:11 AM »

Well, I need to call it a night.  Too much burning the candle at both ends lately.  Take good care & good night!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:06 AM »

FannyMae- we laughed and laughed at your "temper tantrum"!!  Thank You!  It's great to know that someone else feels the same way.

ITA with everyone that it's high time for those fraud, identity theft charges to be addressed.  Amy shouldn't have to wait to have her credit rating restored, her name cleared, and get her restitution.  If Casey says she can't pay because she's in jail (no job), I'd petition the court to garnish Casey's inmate spending account until the money's paid back.  Casey's long overdue for a lesson in reality and responsibility.

Good to see you in here tonight when I am here. I haven't been able to sleep. Too much turmoil on the threads.

If you go to the Cayleemarieanthonyfoundation website and go to the pictures posted on the left hand side, especially of the 2009 caylee bear ones you will see a bunch of them in Ohio. George looks waxlike in some of them. Of course, Spindy is radiant, even though it was the Memorial Anniversary of Caylee's birth. I guess they flew straight to Ohio from New York City after their big show. Maybe ole george didn't take off his studio makeup all day.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »

Goodnight to ISpy who seems to be just leaving.  Right now I am asking myself why I just HAD to peek in here before heading to bed?  Because now I've ended up spending more time in the cage, when I'm trying to convince myself I'm not unhealthily obsessed.  Tonight what sucked me in again was this, from a smart monkey friend:

<snipped by Desi>
Tupelo, I wanna hear from Larry G. too!  Was he acting officially as their attorney?  Is that why he won't testify (atty-client privilege)? Not sure how that works for a "spokesperson."
Larry Garrison is many things, a lawyer he is not. I don't see why a family spokesman would not be able to testify. The Anthonys claim he was paid money, behind their backs, from some tv show, I believe. Words in his defense was that he knew some truths about them. Then everything seemed to be dropped by both sides. With his statements, I'm sure LE must have interviewed him. Maybe it was all smoke on his part to try and save face. IDK.
Tupelo, your eagle eye and sharp mind can spot my mushy meanings and sloppy syntax a mile away, not to mention my (occasional, lol) errors.  I thank you for this, because it may help me to become a more accurate poster, or at least to word my posts more clearly.

I should have placed quotation marks [" "] around the word “attorney” in my post, and possibly around "atty-client privilege" rather than around "spokesperson."  I was (not very articulately) trying to form a question as to some possible reason Garrison had not been asked to testify in the Caylee case, which is what the speculation was about.  I was trying to get across that Garrison (though not -- as Tupelo has so astutely pointed out -- in fact an attorney licensed by a state bar to operate in a court) might have established some kind of contractual “attorney-in-fact” or “limited power of attorney” or "attorney-ish" relationship with the Anthonys under which his dealings with them, in his role of official spokesperson, might have been protected from forced disclosure. 

I do realize that this is not the same as literal, legal “attorney-client” privilege, and in fact was thinking more along the lines of “work product” (which is also an official attorney thing), or “confidentiality agreement” or some such animal.  I do not have legal expertise, and therefore do not know whether there exists any such protection; I was just speculating.

Tupelo said:           Larry Garrison is many things, a lawyer he is not.
Monkey Devil!  So true.  In fact, you can read on Garrison's site in his own words, his explanation about the difference between what a lawyer does, and what he does:

http://www.silvercreekentertainment.net/press-con.html

Part of my work requires that I be on the lookout for people who get caught up either directly or indirectly in a situation that is so far out of the ordinary that their story becomes newsworthy. Personal injury attorneys, the other so-called ambulance chasers, have been the butt of jokes for years. Some view them as scavengers whose only purpose in life is to search out and exploit the misfortunes of others.

Most people go through their lives oblivious to the workings of the civil law process, until misfortune rams into their lives and they really need help from someone who knows the system. Lawyers, I guess, will always take the brunt of jokes — until they're needed. Then they become a victim's best friend. Attorneys have to be familiar with the laws to represent their clients well, to ensure the highest possible settlement, or to successfully argue in front of a jury why their clients are entitled to compensation for their pain and suffering. Lawyers take an oath to do just that — represent their clients to the best of their ability.

My clients are of a different nature. I don't practice in a court of law; I operate in the court of public opinion. But the people I represent need me in the same way a victim needs a lawyer. My clients have often been thrust into territory so far from what they're accustomed to that the process could chew them up and spit them out without someone like me to watch out for their best interests. In much the same way lawyers help their clients through the legal system, I help my clients navigate the media machine, specifically the news media. And even though I don't always chase them, I am always on the lookout for them.
[...]
Some news shows will pay a few grand, or much more, for a picture or video that will entice someone to go on-screen and spill their guts for the nation to see. But if the story is credible and big enough, I can beat them out and offer the possibility of changing that same person's standard of living. Of course, not all of the stories that come to me have the potential of becoming a movie or a book. Most of the stories that warrant such exposure are often taken away by my worst enemy, public domain — a producer doing the story without owning the rights. The only way I have to protect my clients is by controlling their news rights and maintaining independence from the news agencies. This way, I control the spin on a story and how it is released to the public. It is a game of telephone. The people who represent the news shows know exactly what I am doing and would love to keep me out of the picture; but when I secure the news rights, they have no choice but to work with me...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 10, 2009, 12:45:18 AM »

Well, I need to call it a night.  Too much burning the candle at both ends lately.  Take good care & good night!

Flame is meeting in the middle with me right now.

Good Night, Ispy.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 10, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »

an angelic monkey
                       JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 10, 2009, 01:18:14 AM »

Fanny Mae and Trimm-sorry I missed you!

Desi- Had to laugh when I read your post because I too popped back in again to read!     I think it's that we don't want to miss any developments and we appreciate the meeting of the minds kind of thing.  Here, you can float theories and discuss things and we don't stare at you like you're from another planet.  We don't patiently listen to you rant & rave and dissect everything because we're married to you.    Like you though, I am trying to practice self-control because my lack of sleep isn't conducive to my real life.

This time I'm really going to do it...going to logout, turn the laptop off, and go to bed.  Do they make a Scared Monkeys patch (like stop smoking patches)?  LOL! 'Nite all!     

Forecast for the Day:
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 10, 2009, 01:54:22 AM »

Was it decided that this was George's workman's comp lawyer?  Do we have a name to go with that?

MODS if this pic is in violation, please remove. TIA

Workman's comp lawyer and rumored boyfriend of Spindy.

Name is Kelly, John I believe. JMO
Are you saying that these two guys are one of the same?  How'd he lose the weight.  Look at Cindy in that picture (and there's another one of George looking away).  Cindy's got hold of him and her eyes even look soft (for a change).  And wasn't it Kelly that Cindy told LE that her and George had papers drawn up with for custody of Caylee in case something happened to Casey.  I know it was Kelly Cindy told police, but Kelly said he never did that.  Okay, so if Kelly was Cindy's boyfriend why in the world would she take George back.  Lawyer=$$  George=0..makes no sense especially since the divorce papers were already drawn.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 10, 2009, 08:23:44 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 10, 2009, 08:26:10 AM »

Good Morning monkeys and guests.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #536 on: July 10, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »

Good Morning, I'm glad other people thought George looked artificial or something weird on those pics from Trumbel County. Time to lay off the make up, next it will be eyeliner  It's hard to imagine they are making much money with their endeavors, but they must be.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 10, 2009, 09:52:31 AM »

Fanny Mae and Trimm-sorry I missed you!

Desi- Had to laugh when I read your post because I too popped back in again to read!     I think it's that we don't want to miss any developments and we appreciate the meeting of the minds kind of thing.  Here, you can float theories and discuss things and we don't stare at you like you're from another planet.  We don't patiently listen to you rant & rave and dissect everything because we're married to you.    Like you though, I am trying to practice self-control because my lack of sleep isn't conducive to my real life.

This time I'm really going to do it...going to logout, turn the laptop off, and go to bed.  Do they make a Scared Monkeys patch (like stop smoking patches)?  LOL! 'Nite all!     

We were almost here together. 
I get that look,but not as much as I use to.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 10, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »

Good Morning, I'm glad other people thought George looked artificial or something weird on those pics from Trumbel County. Time to lay off the make up, next it will be eyeliner  It's hard to imagine they are making much money with their endeavors, but they must be.

Eyeliner.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 10, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Thanks for keeping the torch burning for Caylee, with all the interesting pics and topics.  Hey, here's a question... Why do Casey's rights as a perpatrator supercede Amy H.'s rights as documented victim of Casey?  Someone please tell me why, after Casey admitted to wrong doing, is seen on video, and also told, (I think it was Cindy in one of the jail visits,) to "tell Amy I'm sorry", that this is not a Slam Dunk for a gulity verdict?  Haul her ever increasing hindquarters to the courthouse, smack the gavel down, and Voila!  Game over!!  The more I think about this, the crankier I get.  This is the death knell of common sense.  How do they get away with this?
Sorry for the rant--I just feel so badly for Amy...she truly didn't deserve this.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.