May 06, 2024, 05:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160078 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 10, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I love re-reading about Bozo's history.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: January 10, 2011, 11:11:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I love re-reading about Bozo's history.
Me too Fanny, me too!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: January 10, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726973/20110107-Notice-of-Hearing---0302-and-0303
2011.01.07 Notice of Hearing - 03/02 and 03/03

(H/T Muzikman)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: January 10, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726973/20110107-Notice-of-Hearing---0302-and-0303
2011.01.07 Notice of Hearing - 03/02 and 03/03

(H/T Muzikman)

Has anyone seen this? found it at THM

..baez gets noticed on the Florida Bar daily newsletter:

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/PIN ... jose,baez*
-----jan.7 2011----Lawyer Ethics/Legal Discipline---

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/PIN ... enDocument
---jan.4 2011---Criminal Justice Issues-------

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: January 10, 2011, 01:34:55 PM »

I can't open those, Loca.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: January 10, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »

I can't open those, Loca.

snipped:

sorry curly wonder why let me try something else for you.
http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/PINewsSummary.nsf/41bc6044e7aa779e8525688d0073e8f8/68a4540a6ef61cc08525781100545140!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,jose,baez*
News and Events
Daily News Summary

An electronic digest of media coverage of interest to members of The Florida Bar compiled each workday by the Public Information and Bar Services Department. Electronic links are only active in today's edition. For information on previous articles, please contact the publishing newspaper directly.

Links to online newspapers
Jan. 7, 2011

--Legal Profession--

PEOPLE'S LAW SCHOOL PROGRAM TO BEGIN IN CLEARWATER-- St. Petersburg Times, http://www.tampabay.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
 The Clearwater Bar Association will present People's Law School, a free 15-week program, starting Thursday [Jan. 13]. The program will run on Thursdays through April 28, with one week off for spring break, at the Clearwater campus of St. Petersburg College, 2465 Drew St. It is designed to increase knowledge of legal concepts that affect everyone's daily life. A different topic, ranging from bankruptcy to identity theft, will be covered each week by volunteer judges and lawyers.

--Judiciary--

CRIST LEAVES OFFICE WITHOUT APPOINTING JUDGE TO THE APPELLATE COURT-- The Palm Beach Post, http://www.palmbeachpost.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
Four judges nominated to fill an appellate court vacancy met with Gov. Charlie Crist and his staff last month. They waited during the holidays, expecting Crist to make the appointment to the Fourth District Court of Appeal at any time. They waited Monday [Jan. 3], Crist's final full day in office when he made another judicial appointment in Orlando. Then Crist was governor no more and Rick Scott was sworn into office Tuesday [Jan. 4]. Now lawyers and judges are buzzing about why the vacancy was not filled. While not unprecedented, it's highly unusual for an outgoing governor to pass on making a judicial appointment.

CIVIL RIGHTS WILL BE A KEY TOPIC AT JUDICIAL CIRCUIT SYMPOSIUM-- South Florida Times, column, http://www.sfltimes.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
The guest column is by Miami probate and real estate attorney Marva L. Wiley, who is a member of the 11th Judicial Circuit's Centennial Committee and one of three co-chairs of the Civil Rights Symposium. The column, detailing some of the circuit's legal history, states: "The 11th Judicial Circuit of the state of Florida will celebrate its 100th anniversary in May. When the Legislature established it in 1911, however, the circuit included all of southeastern Florida -- from Palm Beach County to Monroe County. The celebration of this centennial will include four symposia focusing on different aspects of the court's history: Civil Rights, Diversity in the Judiciary, Media and the Courts and Evolution of the Modern Jury Trial. . . . [The] civil rights history is intrinsically linked to the court’s history and, thus, the opportunity for this retrospective is poignant."

BRIDENBACK RECOGNIZED AS 'TIRELESS ADVOCATE' FOR COURTS, PUBLIC-- Washington County News, http://www.chipleypaper.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
Michael L. Bridenback, court administrator for the 13th Circuit in Tampa, is the recipient of a 2010 Distinguished Service Award, one of the highest recognitions given by the National Center for State Courts. Florida Supreme Court Justice Peggy A. Quince, who also is on NCSC's Board of Directors, presented the award to Bridenback during Florida's Joint Judicial Branch Leadership Meeting in Tampa. NCSC presents six Distinguished Service Awards annually to those who have made significant contributions to the judicial or court administration fields and to the work of the National Center.

--Lawyer Ethics/Legal Discipline--

CASEY ANTHONY ATTORNEY JOSE BAEZ SLAPPED WITH FORMAL SANCTION, $538 BILL-- Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
Ninth Circuit Chief Judge Belvin Perry Thursday [Jan. 6] filed his written order hitting attorney Jose Baez with a sanction for a "willful violation" of an earlier court order to turn over expert witness discovery information to the prosecution. Baez will have to pay $583.73 in prosecutor's "attorney's fees" and provide written reports for all expert witnesses. Those reports must include "a complete statement of opinions the witnesses will express and the reasons for those opinions, and any data or other information considered by the witnesses in forming their opinions and conclusions."

--Civil Justice Issues--

Is the Answer Malignant Narcissism?
by Diane Fanning

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/200 ... ssism.html

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 10, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

REMINDER:  WE REQUIRE WHEN POSTING A QUOTE OF AN ARTICLE OR EVEN ANOTHER POSTER THAT YOU EITHER SUPPLY THE LINK OR QUOTE THE POST.  PLEASE DON'T JUST SAY "ACCORDING TO", OR "I READ".  WE ALWAYS WANT A LINK BACK TO THE SOURCE.  WE HAVE NOTICED RECENTLY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING TO DO SO.  THANKS!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: January 10, 2011, 02:06:45 PM »

snipped:

http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/PINewsSummary.nsf/41bc6044e7aa779e8525688d0073e8f8/68a4540a6ef61cc08525781100545140!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,jose,baez*
News and Events
Daily News Summary

CASEY ANTHONY ATTORNEY JOSE BAEZ SLAPPED WITH FORMAL SANCTION, $538 BILL-- Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com, Jan. 7, 2011.
Ninth Circuit Chief Judge Belvin Perry Thursday [Jan. 6] filed his written order hitting attorney Jose Baez with a sanction for a "willful violation" of an earlier court order to turn over expert witness discovery information to the prosecution. Baez will have to pay $583.73 in prosecutor's "attorney's fees" and provide written reports for all expert witnesses. Those reports must include "a complete statement of opinions the witnesses will express and the reasons for those opinions, and any data or other information considered by the witnesses in forming their opinions and conclusions."

===========
Baez got off light. I believe the prosecution was asking $500 per day as a sanction. Nevertheless, this is another nail in Baez's legal career coffin.

Good thing he can fall back on the bikini business. Just hope he doesn't decide to cut operating costs by modeling the bikinis himself. Ugh.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: January 10, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

REMINDER:  WE REQUIRE WHEN POSTING A QUOTE OF AN ARTICLE OR EVEN ANOTHER POSTER THAT YOU EITHER SUPPLY THE LINK OR QUOTE THE POST.  PLEASE DON'T JUST SAY "ACCORDING TO", OR "I READ".  WE ALWAYS WANT A LINK BACK TO THE SOURCE.  WE HAVE NOTICED RECENTLY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING TO DO SO.  THANKS!

sorry klaasend will do.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 10, 2011, 03:54:09 PM »

snipped:

News and Events
Daily News Summary

===========
Baez got off light. I believe the prosecution was asking $500 per day as a sanction. Nevertheless, this is another nail in Baez's legal career coffin.

Good thing he can fall back on the bikini business. Just hope he doesn't decide to cut operating costs by modeling the bikinis himself. Ugh.

Its under Jan 7th's daily news summary & o boy looks like the lock is in on Bozo, if I were him I'd realize he's pushed his luck way too muckin fuch already...to bad his arrogant self won't take that advice.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: January 10, 2011, 03:57:06 PM »

Thanks, Loca.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: January 10, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »

Thanks, Loca.

Curly
your certainly welcomed.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 10, 2011, 09:32:55 PM »

Classic BOZO.

“I don’t have to answer any questions. Who are you?”

He added, “Do you have something to offer my client? It’s a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client.” He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, “You’re lying and being unethical.”

What is he saying the reporter was lying and being unethical about?  I missed that part.  I loved how he called back.  What a dweeb wonderful defense lawyer.  If you don't want to talk to somebody, you hang up and you don't call back. 

I have something to offer him and his client, and I offer it without any comment, for free.  It can be found on either of my hands.....my middle finger.    

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I'm just catching up. Baez is projecting when he accused the reporter of being unethical.Baez realized he had just made a big boo-boo when he asked what the reporter could do for his client--it being a two-way street. In other words, "You'll have interviews and access to me if you give my client favorable coverage." He then thought, oops what if they print that? And hurriedly called the reporter back to say the convo was off the record. When told it wasn't, he acted in typical juvenile Bozo fashion with name calling: You're lying and unethical. Waaaaa!
PROJECTION!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 10, 2011, 09:37:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-jose-baez-outside-depth-20110107,0,6720421.story
Can José Baez rise to the challenge of Casey Anthony case?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

snipped......

When reached last week to respond to the criticism and the management of the case in light of Perry's sanction, Baez said, "I don't have to answer any questions. Who are you?"

He added, "Do you have something to offer my client? It's a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client." He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, "You're lying and being unethical."

He threatened to stop discussing the case altogether, an approach he has at various times taken with other Central Florida reporters.

The first hispanic lawyer to try a high profile case either lost his soother or did not spend enough time in the time out corner.  I will assist you Bobo - they say opposites attact.  I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is intelligent, honest, cultured and attractive.

Snipped because that article is so long, but I prob snipped wrong.  Anywho, what could a reporter have to offer his client?  Is he talking money for an interview, is that what Bozo was getting at? 

Actually, it looks like I did the snipping right, woo hoo.

OOOh, I didn't think about interview for money angle. You may be onto something there.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 10, 2011, 09:52:24 PM »

Classic BOZO.

He added, “Do you have something to offer my client? It’s a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client.” He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, “You’re lying and being unethical.”

What is he saying the reporter was lying and being unethical about?  I missed that part.  I loved how he called back.  What a dweeb wonderful defense lawyer.  If you don't want to talk to somebody, you hang up and you don't call back. 

I have something to offer him and his client, and I offer it without any comment, for free.  It can be found on either of my hands.....my middle finger.    

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I'm just catching up. Baez is projecting when he accused the reporter of being unethical.Baez realized he had just made a big boo-boo when he asked what the reporter could do for his client--it being a two-way street. In other words, "You'll have interviews and access to me if you give my client favorable coverage." He then thought, oops what if they print that? And hurriedly called the reporter back to say the convo was off the record. When told it wasn't, he acted in typical juvenile Bozo fashion with name calling: You're lying and unethical. Waaaaa!
PROJECTION!!

Scatty
you hit it right on. It's like you scratch my back I will scratch yours.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #735 on: January 10, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-jose-baez-outside-depth-20110107,0,6720421.story
Can José Baez rise to the challenge of Casey Anthony case?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

snipped......

When reached last week to respond to the criticism and the management of the case in light of Perry's sanction, Baez said, "I don't have to answer any questions. Who are you?"

He added, "Do you have something to offer my client? It's a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client." He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, "You're lying and being unethical."

He threatened to stop discussing the case altogether, an approach he has at various times taken with other Central Florida reporters.

The first hispanic lawyer to try a high profile case either lost his soother or did not spend enough time in the time out corner.  I will assist you Bobo - they say opposites attact.  I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is intelligent, honest, cultured and attractive.

Snipped because that article is so long, but I prob snipped wrong.  Anywho, what could a reporter have to offer his client?  Is he talking money for an interview, is that what Bozo was getting at? 

Actually, it looks like I did the snipping right, woo hoo.

OOOh, I didn't think about interview for money angle. You may be onto something there.

I buy that! It has always seemed to me that Baez was in this for the fame and fortune. He has a huge ego and the skills he tries to muddle through with, just can't feed it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 10, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

Classic BOZO.

PROJECTION!!

Scatty

And the OS said.....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »

Classic BOZO.

PROJECTION!!

Scatty

LOL!" Money for nothin' and your chicks for free."   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: January 10, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »

Classic BOZO.

PROJECTION!!

Scatty

And the OS said.....

oh how funny!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: January 10, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »

I thought this was interesting. It involves the Anthonys. Very interesting read to say the least.

it's regarding the anthonys foundation.
http://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=1716246

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.