May 03, 2024, 02:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 300798 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #980 on: September 07, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »

I haven't been here much this week, except reading from afar due to work, including yesterday.  I just want to say, how so very proud to be a monkey as I am right now, after 3+ years as a member.  I want to WELCOME all the new monkeys who have jumped in, feet first and have done such a phenomenal job in both searching, contributing and donating.

A special Kudo's shoutout to Marlee for all she has done this past week in keeping things as organized as possible, making phone calls and managing the donations.  Being involved in fundraising events in the past, I know from experience how hard of a job she has undertaken and then some!

Though, I do understand LE's concerns about the food safety (per Marlee's post in the donations thread),  it is so sad, as that was at least one incentive to get people out and to ensure everybody was fed while taking there own time and hard work for these searches.  But then again,  I don't recall many  LE agencies who have been so involved in conjunction with TES and who have offered money and resources as they have.  So Thank you to them as well.  I am so happy they have embraced TES and are so adamant on finding that baby.  They KNOW the truth, or they wouldn't be putting so much effort and money in finding her.  Keep up the Prayers and know you have all done so much good and will continue to do so, I have NO doubt!

Justice WILL be served.

God Bless You ALL!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: September 07, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: September 07, 2008, 04:16:46 PM »

I wonder if the Anthonys are privately dancing for joy. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: September 07, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

Dang, I don't have any skills.....

Sure ya do! Good job.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: September 07, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »

I'm keeping an eye on the webcam. If a OCSO car shows up, we know what the reason is. Somehow, I just don't think they found her. I don't believe Tim would lie about it being the environment. On one of his searches, when they found the body, the search was ended and everyone was told to watch the news. That's why I say this just isn't settling right with me.

I'm sure they have searched in worse conditions. There is plenty of daylight left and the weather seems like one of the better days. Maybe OSCO told him thats what he needs to say..... maybe needs to check on status of anthony's first????? sitting on the edge on my seat right now......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: September 07, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »

What bothers me is the word temporarily.  What's that?  A week, a month?  Wouldn't he give some sort of indication of how long?  And then starting Nationwide campaign? (something Cindy wants)  But I guess it makes sense is the water is high and people are getting sick ~

But I sure would like to see all those police cars wipe out all that yellow tape and haul her out in front of her security cams.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: September 07, 2008, 04:19:31 PM »

Volunteers Search For Caylee

Meanwhile, a record number of almost 1,200 volunteers helped search for Caylee. So far, searchers have turned up nothing, but they refuse to give up.

WESH 2's Amanda Ober reported Saturday that one of the biggest challenges searchers faced was the wet condition of the ground in the 25-square-mile search area near the Orlando International Airport, where law enforcement directed searchers to review.

Mandy Albritton, a spokeswoman for The Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, said, "35 to 45 percent of the search area is covered with water."

EquuSearch said however long it takes to clear the search area, they will not give up, and judging by Saturday's turnout of volunteers, they're getting the community support they hoped for.

"I couldn't even sleep last night. All I could think was Caylee, Caylee, Caylee," said Donna Christie, a volunteer.

Many of the volunteers feel emotionally involved in Caylee's disappearance and that emotion may be what drove so many to spent a hot Saturday looking for a missing 3-year-old, Ober said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17413614/detail.html
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: September 07, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »

Search For Caylee Called Off
Sunday, September 07, 2008 3:43:27 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Slideshow - 62 images
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Video
Caylee Search
Additional Information
The Search For Caylee: News 13 Extended Coverage
Arrest Warrant (PDF format)
Previous Story: Gun Taken From Anthony Home, Cameras Installed
Texas EquuSearch
ORLANDO -- Texas EquuSearch has temporarily called off its ground search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

Members spent last week searching with volunteers.  More than 1200 of them searched wooded areas around the Anthony home and Orlando International Airport Saturday.  Several hundred searched again on Sunday.

Along with local efforts, EquuSearch said it's starting a national campaign Monday.

For information on how you can volunteer, call Texas EquuSearch at (866) 473-1584.

What does it mean "national campaign"?  Does it mean they are asking for help nationally for the search in Orlando or does it mean they are taking the search nationally?

Bringing this forward.  Anybody know what "Nationally" means here?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: September 07, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »

Here's the transcript.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Does Casey say she borrowed a shovel from a neighbor?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: And what did she say her purpose of borrowing a shovel...
CINDY ANTHONY: To look (ph) for the bamboo.
VAN SUSTEREN: So to remove the bamboo, which grows very...
CINDY ANTHONY: Rapidly.
VAN SUSTEREN: ... Aggressively.
CINDY ANTHONY: Right. It does. And if we don't keep track of it -- if I don't get rid of that today, I'll have other shoots coming into the rest of the yard.
VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.
VAN SUSTEREN: Are these the sheds were there was some report something was stolen from the sheds or broken into?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it's a normal shed.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.
VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?
CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...
CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.
VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?
GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.
VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?
CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

jmo

GMAB!!

I do not believe for one minute that Casey made a special trip to her parents' home when they were out to work in the garden.

IMO.

4th_kids ... thank you.  I had not read this Greta transcript.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: September 07, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

This just breaks my heart.  I was really hoping they would find Caylee.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: September 07, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

I'm keeping an eye on the webcam. If a OCSO car shows up, we know what the reason is. Somehow, I just don't think they found her. I don't believe Tim would lie about it being the environment. On one of his searches, when they found the body, the search was ended and everyone was told to watch the news. That's why I say this just isn't settling right with me.

I'm sure they have searched in worse conditions. There is plenty of daylight left and the weather seems like one of the better days. Maybe OSCO told him thats what he needs to say..... maybe needs to check on status of anthony's first????? sitting on the edge on my seat right now......

That's what's throwing me off too and with Ike coming, it's only going to get worse, then Josephine right behind Ike.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #991 on: September 07, 2008, 04:24:29 PM »

If you think you are discouraged over this latest turn of events...imagine how LE feels. 

SS...thanks for the update.   

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: September 07, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

I just found this post on the WFTV blog for whatever it is worth.  Bizarre!  Bad word alert!

"OMGosh Says:

September 7, 2008 at 3:16 pm
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/830015554.html

Has anyone seen this? How do you report this to OCSD?"

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 07, 2008, 04:28:42 PM »

Here's the transcript.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Does Casey say she borrowed a shovel from a neighbor?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: And what did she say her purpose of borrowing a shovel...
CINDY ANTHONY: To look (ph) for the bamboo.
VAN SUSTEREN: So to remove the bamboo, which grows very...
CINDY ANTHONY: Rapidly.
VAN SUSTEREN: ... Aggressively.
CINDY ANTHONY: Right. It does. And if we don't keep track of it -- if I don't get rid of that today, I'll have other shoots coming into the rest of the yard.
VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.
VAN SUSTEREN: Are these the sheds were there was some report something was stolen from the sheds or broken into?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it's a normal shed.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.
VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?
CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...
CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.
VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?
GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.
VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?
CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

jmo

GMAB!!

I do not believe for one minute that Casey made a special trip to her parents' home when they were out to work in the garden.

IMO.

4th_kids ... thank you.  I had not read this Greta transcript.

Janet

You're welcome and I don't believe it either, especially since Caylee wasn't with her and according to the latest story of what she told Rob Dick, wasn't going to be with her for the next 30 days, follow the script for 30 days. Casey does not seem like a yard work type of gal to me.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: September 07, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »

Casey would not lift a finger to dig bamboo...she might break a nail.  No one around there seems to do much yard work...look at the yard.  MOO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: September 07, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »

hey..where is the myspace link?

"God dont like ugly"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 07, 2008, 04:32:04 PM »

If you think you are discouraged over this latest turn of events...imagine how LE feels. 

SS...thanks for the update.   

You're very welcome.  I guess the water is a problem right now.  Lala's maybe we could dig out those old bikinis, if the elastic isn't dry rotted by now, and go swim around looking for Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #997 on: September 07, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »

This photo is just so deja vu  of a similar one of Anita van der Sloot ... weird...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 07, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »

I am 150 pages behind after just a weekend away!!!

I know they found a gun?What happened with that?

And TES is pulling out?

Can a monkey please fill in the details...

PS..

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MONKEYS WHO KEPT ME UPDATED THIS WEEKEND!!

My desire to cry is lessened by the fact you all have keep me in the loop..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: September 07, 2008, 04:33:43 PM »

I just found this post on the WFTV blog for whatever it is worth.  Bizarre!  Bad word alert!

"OMGosh Says:

September 7, 2008 at 3:16 pm
http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/830015554.html

Has anyone seen this? How do you report this to OCSD?"

I'd love it to be true but my money is on TROLL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.