May 14, 2024, 10:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 398808 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »

you would think a neighbor might see the pool being drained, but maybe not.

a pool that size might take several hours to drain... and I'm not sure Casey would be strong enough to lift even a side of it... dig a small hole, while lifting the pool, place Caylee in the hole, and fill the pool back up.

that sounds like too much work for the work impaired.

I agree.  In my post I was just saying that it is a possibility, it would have taken Georges help though as I think Casey is too lazy to do anything herself.  This is why I think she was not the only one to "dispose" of the body.  She is a girlie girl....

Dolce:  I am with you.  I am a firm believer Geo disposed of the body,  maybe twice.  I think he is the one who originally buried the child in the back yard because it would be very difficult for someone Casey's size to dig a deep enough and big enough hole to put her in.  Then i think Geo moved the body again at a more convenient time

The fact that locating this child has been so hard, and nothing has yet to be found within the cell phone pings of Caseys phone really has me thinking that there is NO WAY this girl is that smart. 
George, on the other hand, has this type of experience, a "one up" almost given he has been on the other side of the spectrum working as a police detective in Ohio.  He knows what they are going to look for.  Given that nothing has been found yet within the given areas...I say Georgie-porgie should be the next person that they investigate into.
Casey is not that smart.  Her display of utter disregard for Caylee by partying the month away shows that she is not that bright to be having her pictures taken while in compramising situation.  A smart person would have been trying to not make themselves look THAT ridiculous, they would have been sticking to a tight script.  She is too lose in the head (and in the bed).

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2008, 09:14:16 AM »

a pool that size might take several hours to drain... and I'm not sure Casey would be strong enough to lift even a side of it... dig a small hole, while lifting the pool, place Caylee in the hole, and fill the pool back up.

She might have had help.  As far as a neighbor seeing...could have been normal pool care.  As far as the pool being green and yuck now...that happens really fast when you are not maintaining them. 

I can give George and Dingbat some LEE-way (ha get it?) on the lack

of pool care because of what they have been going through. ... but I would

like to hear some follow-up by LE about the strange depression in the soil

near their pool. George agreed that it was a strange depression.

George never admits anything... that is scary.

I will agree the pool is a long shot...I just dont think enough was done in that back yard to call it cleared. 

I still want to know why the grandparents check the back yard before the cops got there...I just really find that strange they would look for thier grand kids grave or foul play.. I want to know what all casey has done to that child that cindy and george know about because if she was as good of mother as they say she was.. Well then why think she may have killed her before anyone else does? jmo
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

They must be dumping that other body that George keeps talking about

"The body in my damn daughters car was not my granddaughter"

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »

Loraine YOU ARE SLIPPIN', girlfriend.

I don't think i would mess with it now that they know..Might find razor blades or something

George does seem to be dangling out there like bait, huh?

I bet you it is boobie-trapped!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2008, 09:16:16 AM »

one read the globe article yet? Anything good or just a bunch of hooplah?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2008, 09:16:54 AM »

She might have had help.  As far as a neighbor seeing...could have been normal pool care.  As far as the pool being green and yuck now...that happens really fast when you are not maintaining them. 

I can give George and Dingbat some LEE-way (ha get it?) on the lack

of pool care because of what they have been going through. ... but I would

like to hear some follow-up by LE about the strange depression in the soil

near their pool. George agreed that it was a strange depression.

George never admits anything... that is scary.

I will agree the pool is a long shot...I just dont think enough was done in that back yard to call it cleared. 

I still want to know why the grandparents check the back yard before the cops got there...I just really find that strange they would look for thier grand kids grave or foul play.. I want to know what all casey has done to that child that cindy and george know about because if she was as good of mother as they say she was.. Well then why think she may have killed her before anyone else does? jmo

If Casey was such a great mother then why had Cindy sought counselling on how to get full custody of Caylee?  If Casey was such a great mother than why did her daughter perfer Cindy?  If Casey was such a great mother why was she out partying instead of searching for Caylee?  If Casey was such a great mother than why the F did she murder Caylee?
I can go on and on and on....let me at Cindy!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2008, 09:17:03 AM »

I agree.  In my post I was just saying that it is a possibility, it would have taken Georges help though as I think Casey is too lazy to do anything herself.  This is why I think she was not the only one to "dispose" of the body.  She is a girlie girl....

Dolce:  I am with you.  I am a firm believer Geo disposed of the body,  maybe twice.  I think he is the one who originally buried the child in the back yard because it would be very difficult for someone Casey's size to dig a deep enough and big enough hole to put her in.  Then i think Geo moved the body again at a more convenient time

The fact that locating this child has been so hard, and nothing has yet to be found within the cell phone pings of Caseys phone really has me thinking that there is NO WAY this girl is that smart. 
George, on the other hand, has this type of experience, a "one up" almost given he has been on the other side of the spectrum working as a police detective in Ohio.  He knows what they are going to look for.  Given that nothing has been found yet within the given areas...I say Georgie-porgie should be the next person that they investigate into.
Casey is not that smart.  Her display of utter disregard for Caylee by partying the month away shows that she is not that bright to be having her pictures taken while in compramising situation.  A smart person would have been trying to not make themselves look THAT ridiculous, they would have been sticking to a tight script.  She is too lose in the head (and in the bed).

Again I totally agree with you.  People are forgetting she is 22 YEARS OLD !!!  I dont know any 22 yr old that smart.  I don't even think she could have kept quiet this long without guidance from dada
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

I swear to you he does not say damn daughter...

I have watched it in a loop for days .... both in slo-mo and regular play...

George says:

The body in the back of my granddaughter's car, is not my granddaughter. imho

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »

I don't think i would mess with it now that they know..Might find razor blades or something

My thoughts exactly.. How many times a week do they get garbage pick up???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

That pic of Casey in the Globe is just horrible.  Those of you that know this stuff, is it photoshopped or is that Casey's happy face?

I think the whole cover has been retouched to make Casey look worse then she already does and to make Caylee look like she has a black eye.

I think so, too. Not to say the area under her eye wasn't darkened already (naturally).. anything is possible. 

My daughter came up to me the other day, and her left eye was much darker underneath than her right. I asked her what happened, but she  said nothing. It went away w/in a little while.  (We have cats in our house, as well as a dog. I myself am allergic to the cats, and it's unavoidable when it comes to getting cat hair in your eyes.  I know what it can be like when that happens- your eyes itch, maybe hurt.. you start rubbing your eyes, they start watering, etc.  There were animals at Caylee's house.. this same situation could have happened to her.  Who knows? )

Casey is in no way innocent here, but I can't jump the conclusion (at this point) that she gave Caylee a black eye. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2008, 09:20:03 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

George says:

No he says grandaughter... He was so pist off i'm surprised he didn't say. the person in the back of my daughters car was not my daughter
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »

My thoughts exactly.. How many times a week do they get garbage pick up???

I ;ive in Florida and out trash comes twice weekly.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

George says:

Its no matter to me what he was saying, it was so ridiculous.  I was just saying what the closed caption guy had spelled out. (He must have found it ridiculous that a person would say something so stupid that he tried to make it sound better.)  No idea, but there are deaf people out there who now think this is what was said.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »

I bet you the trash bag is full of paper.. and each one says F-YOU!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2008, 09:22:04 AM »

Although, LE has said for ages that they were sent a pic of Caylee with a possible black eye.

------------------
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2008, 09:23:10 AM »

Jose keeps saying thier is a compelling reason casey did what she did...I can hear it now..My client was forced by her mother to keep a child she wanted to put up for adoption ..BLAH, BLAH
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2008, 09:24:10 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

I agree, she wants to leave the options open, so they keep calling in and appearing on camera.

Cindy and georges attorney saig that the police don't find them as suspects...Well then why would the fbi ask them to take a lie detector's test.. I'm starting to wish the fbi would take over the case.. I think they are on the right path myself..jmo

How would Mark Najame know if they were suspects???  He said himself that he IS NOT involved in the criminal case and doesn't have any contact with Casey or LE.  Caught in a lie I think.  So which is it Mr. Mark Najame-Anthony??????

I think everyone missed my post about how would Najame know if they are not suspects when he said he is not involved and has not spoken with anyone but C and G.  See above
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

George says:

No he says grandaughter... He was so pist off i'm surprised he didn't say. the person in the back of my daughters car was not my daughter

LOLOL That is basically what he said.

Dr. Freud emailed me the other day!

------------------
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »

Car backed in driveway

Stalker cam

George says:

I hear granddaughter also

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.