May 13, 2024, 07:36:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 398717 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all

I didn't think too much of him to begin with but, I have faith in Destiny and she knows him pretty well now. If he's OK by her then I trust her judgment.

He played a game of bad cop good cop.

That is clear to me know. I like him now... definitely a character!!!

I wouldn't want him doing my taxes though.

After all the crap I took over defending Padilla and now you come over to my side???  I still have the bruises...LOL  Here, have a crow sandwich...not too bad with a little mustard. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:44 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70966

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

No, not to sleep with Casey.

He would come to testify AFTER she is arrested.....

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

Good morning Dolce

I had not thought of him coming to help argue that testing should continue.....

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Good morning sweety.  I agree with Blonde, every time I see your avatar I hear creepy music in my head.  LOL

Heheheee

He is demented.... No one has mentioned my "Clowns" though
Clowns scare the bajesus out of me, so I ignore it.  Smile  Your monkey should come with a sound bite though.  LOL

And a black helicopter...

Clowns are scary Dolce....

Good morning Klaas!! I will be good now. Monkey swear

Peace Monkeys
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »

Someone posted earlier that flies and maggots are not affected by chloroform.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2008, 09:58:01 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

of course we do, but no one knows it's total implication yet.

too many uses still up in the air.
Only three uses for chloroform:
1.  to kill someone
2.  to render someone unconscious for a short period of time (up to an hour)
3.  to use as a cleaning solvent

Its also used in pesticides and in refrigerant.
Right.  But this was pure chloroform--bottled variety.

Are we sure it was Casey's laptop... or was it the family's HP tower

that was doing the internet searches for chloroform?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

Good morning Dolce

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Good morning sweety.  I agree with Blonde, every time I see your avatar I hear creepy music in my head.  LOL

Heheheee

Clowns scare the bajesus out of me, so I ignore it.  Smile  Your monkey should come with a sound bite though.  LOL

I hate clowns they are scary...Ban them for scared money...lol!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:12 AM »

The media reported it was Casey's laptop.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Yes.  I just added the pesticide part in particular because it makes one wonder how flies and maggots survived in that trunk with that heavy level of chloroform smell. (Thats all.)

I have said this before...I don't think maggots or flies are affected by chloroform.  But I could be wrong.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

Ok I asked this question the other day and it came across the wrong way and I felt like and idiot I was on medicine and well I would like to ask it again maybe it is still a dumb question but hear it goes...

I KNOW it is a law a husband and wife cannot be forced to testify against each other its a law I KNOW THAT....

However I read that Florida has a law,as do some other states, that EVEN IF A husband or wife WANTED TO TESTIFY AGAINST EACH OTHER they CANNOT DO IT WITH OUT THE SPOUCES PERMISSION?

Does anyone know if thats true?
Such as even if Cindy WANTED to testify against George she cannot due it without his permission...

That is correct

I do not know where / which states it applies, but i have heard the same thing

http://definitions.uslegal.com/m/marital-privilege/

Spousal privilege does not apply in cases where the crime is against a child of either.  I wonder if that applies to a grandchild (Caylee) or just a child (Casey).  Anyone know?

"Marital privilege laws exist at the state level as well as the federal level, and vary by state. State marital privilege laws are similar to the federal law. It is also referred to as husband-wife privilege.

Federal Rule of Evidence 501 provides that “the privilege of a witness [or] person . . . shall be governed by the principles of the common law as they may be interpreted by the courts of the United States in the light of reason and experience.” The Supreme Court has recognized two privileges that arise from the marital relationship. The first permits a witness to refuse to testify against his or her spouse. This is the testimonial privilege. The witness spouse alone holds the privilege and may choose to waive it.

The second privilege, called the marital communications privilege, provides that “[c]ommunications between the spouses, privately made, are generally assumed to have been intended to be confidential, and hence they are privileged . . . .” The privilege (1) extends to words and acts intended to be a communication; (2) requires a valid marriage; and (3) applies only to confidential communications, i.e., those not made in the presence of, or likely to be overheard by, third parties. Recognizing that the privilege obstructs the truthseeking process, courts have construed it narrowly, particularly in criminal proceedings, because of society’s strong interest in the administration of justice. The government bears the burden of showing that the communication was not intended to be confidential.

Federal law recognizes exceptions “where one spouse is charged with a crime or tort against the person or property of the other or against a child” of either. Most states also have a statute stating that if one spouse is the victim of abuse by the other spouse, the victim's testimony can be compelled and spousal privilege cannot be asserted.

Typically, a person who has a privilege against disclosure waives the privilege if he or his predecessor while holder of the privilege voluntarily discloses or consents to disclosure of any significant part of the privileged matter. This rule does not apply if the disclosure itself is privileged. Disclosure of communications for the purpose of receiving third-party payment for professional services does not waive any privilege with respect to such communications.

In some states, a claim of privilege is not defeated by a disclosure which was:

Compelled erroneously; or
Made without opportunity to claim the privilege.
This rule provides that a claim of privilege is not lost forever if a judge erroneously compels disclosure of confidential information or the disclosure was made without an opportunity to claim the privilege, e.g., a husband who discloses a confidential communication to the police before his spouse has an opportunity to invoke the privilege. Under these circumstances, the spouse could still come to court and claim the privilege."

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

1.  to kill someone

yes AZ, but which was the correct use here?

that's what I want to know.

it's not like the use for a hand gun which is limited to one use.

He needs to speed load that sucker and shoot the grass with it!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

Someone posted earlier that flies and maggots are not affected by chloroform.

I read that too.  I wonder if the body farm is involved in testing the larvae - fly - larvae - fly and so on.....stages to pinpoint the date of death??
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2008, 10:00:43 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Are we sure it was Casey's laptop... or was it the family's HP tower

that was doing the internet searches for chloroform?
Police evidence log says tower but then i hear a lap top was takin from the car on ng.. Maybe the tower was from the house and the laptop from the car
VagrantGuru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times. 

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

I believe that Casey's pregnancy was the reason Geo and Cin filed for a divorce shortly after Caylee was born.  They only stopped proceedings in 2007.  It is all intertwined in this case.

The impression that Penny and I had was that the inability to distinguish between Casey's DNA and Caylee's indicated that either George or Lee was the father.  If George wasn't Casey's father, but was Caylee's, then wouldn't their DNA be more distinct from each other?

"...Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought --a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"- Mark Twain
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2008, 10:01:26 AM »

1.  to kill someone

[/quote

And used at parties.....and kinky sex
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:52 AM »

1.  to kill someone

Yes.  I just added the pesticide part in particular because it makes one wonder how flies and maggots survived in that trunk with that heavy level of chloroform smell. (Thats all.)

I have said this before...I don't think maggots or flies are affected by chloroform.  But I could be wrong.

IDK I googled~ flies chloroform~ I came back with sites saying chloroform can be used as an anesthesia for flies.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

She has gotten "soft" ever since the Melinda Duckett incident.  I agree Carpe that it must be a PR move. 
The other night when she had LaLamey on, I thought she was going to jump through the TV screen and choke him while screaming "ARE YOU EFF'IN KIDDING ME!?!"
She hints to it, but never actually goes there......

I've seen Greta do the same thing and I think it's so they keep the doors open in case the grnadparents might come on their show or call in as Cindy has done, and then just let the guests be the bad guys.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times. 

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

I believe that Casey's pregnancy was the reason Geo and Cin filed for a divorce shortly after Caylee was born.  They only stopped proceedings in 2007.  It is all intertwined in this case.

The impression that Penny and I had was that the inability to distinguish between Casey's DNA and Caylee's indicated that either George or Lee was the father.  If George wasn't Casey's father, but was Caylee's, then wouldn't their DNA be more distinct from each other?
Yes it would be acording to the bountyhunter but no expert was asked thier opinion on ng
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:37 AM »

Sorry, AZ, I don't mean to be stepping on your feet today. Seems we are both on the same thought train.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »

Maybe today is the day

Good morning Dolce

Heheheee

EDITED FOR BAD CONTENT!!!

Bad TOMM!!!!!  (ignore button..j/k)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2008, 10:05:36 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all

I didn't think too much of him to begin with but, I have faith in Destiny and she knows him pretty well now. If he's OK by her then I trust her judgment.

He played a game of bad cop good cop.

That is clear to me know. I like him now... definitely a character!!!

I wouldn't want him doing my taxes though.

After all the crap I took over defending Padilla and now you come over to my side???  I still have the bruises...LOL  Here, have a crow sandwich...not too bad with a little mustard. 

I bow down to you, my dear...

...and genuflect to you, and all that good jazz! You were right. I was wrong.

------------------
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »

1.  to kill someone

He needs to speed load that sucker and shoot the grass with it!

At this time, we cannot say for sure the use of the chloroform.  However, we may be able to logically deduce the use by looking at who is using it and who is searching on the computer for uses for chloroform.  If the searches were conducted on Casey's laptop, then we might draw one conclusion.  If the searches were conducted on the Anthony's computers, we might draw another conclusion. 

However, like a gun, chloroform is better suited for some purposes than others.  For example, you might shoot someone with a gun, or use it to hit them in the head.  One use is more expected than the other.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.