May 16, 2024, 07:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 6  (Read 552803 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2009, 10:06:24 PM »

So this is our pajama party. You know what that means...we gossip.

so I was at KMart today (scored a great pink/white/tan quilt and sheets on clearance) as I was leaving, I saw a LARGE woman in front of me. She was like 3 of me, and I'm not tiny (but am getting there!) Anyway, as I saw her attire, I wondered if NASCAR knows that people are ripping off their checkered flags and making clothes out of them.

She was wearing a long skirt, looked to be made out of T-shirt fabric. And for pockets, back pockets, mind you, she had two checkered flags stitched on her overly large, extra extra large behind!
I wish I would have taken a pic, but there's not a website for bad fashion at KMart.

This also reinforces my MIL advice...keep the back pockets to a minimum, they DO make your azz look big!

YAY Tevye so glad you made it.    The checkered flag analogy is hilarious and not only should you watch the back pocket thing you really need to stay away from Tshirt material on a big butt.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »

Hi Monkeys - am I late for the reunion?  I hope not - I made some candy corn, licorice nip, M&M, and dry roasted peanut mix.  I am drinking a glass of wine and glad to be warm and comfy. 
Hi Mission. Glad you are warm and comfy. You are not late for the reunion. 

Hello guest of honor I am so glad to be here with you. 
Thank you Mission and my monkey friends for being here with me. I am so happy tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys - am I late for the reunion?  I hope not - I made some candy corn, licorice nip, M&M, and dry roasted peanut mix.  I am drinking a glass of wine and glad to be warm and comfy. 

Did your snow stop? I am sitting here drinking hot toddy's, salt water (I gargle if I remember) Hot Tea, and ML. They always say drink a lot of fluids if you are sick. 

I was just going to ask you how you were feeling?  You crack me up with your fluid push - with that mixture you may just kill that bug  I really do hope you get to feeling better Fanny - you must lay low.  It just started to flurry a bit ago - it didnt snow this afternoon but it is gosh darn cold out.  I started to clean a few things up in the garden but I had to get the camper cleaned and emptied so the man could winterize it - I'm beat!

Actually, I'm feeling quite crappy, but I wouldn't miss this Saturday night with JSM for the world. At least I haven't had to take any pain meds today, because I have done absolutely nothing to challenge my back all day. 

Geeesh Fanny I messed that post up.  I am doing a do over........Although I am not happy you are feeling crappy - ha ha a rhyme.  But I am glad to here your not feeling pain in your back   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2009, 10:10:32 PM »

so I was at KMart today (scored a great pink/white/tan quilt and sheets on clearance) as I was leaving, I saw a LARGE woman in front of me. She was like 3 of me, and I'm not tiny (but am getting there!) Anyway, as I saw her attire, I wondered if NASCAR knows that people are ripping off their checkered flags and making clothes out of them.

She was wearing a long skirt, looked to be made out of T-shirt fabric. And for pockets, back pockets, mind you, she had two checkered flags stitched on her overly large, extra extra large behind!
I wish I would have taken a pic, but there's not a website for bad fashion at KMart.

This also reinforces my MIL advice...keep the back pockets to a minimum, they DO make your azz look big!

Things in the rear view mirror are larger than they appear   
Rose, I wanna hire you to be my cook! You never make just a plain jane meal, you always make me hungry. Only problem is, I do not have the "ooomph" to make most of your fabulous recipes! Maybe you could mail me stuff? Let's start with the cheesecake...I hear that's good for bewb cancer...uh...yeah, I'm sure I heard that!!

My cheesecake is from an old german recipe.  I make it with Rocky Mountain quark which gives you better flavour and texture than philly.  On the farm my mom used to make her own quark.  You used to be only able to buy quark in a german deli but now I have seen it it at Superstore and Safeway.  There are 8 eggs in the recipe as well so it comes out very smooth and almost custard like texture.  It is not low cal by any means and it  may just be the best thing for bewb cancer !    I will send you a piece via the Tardis.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »

Did your snow stop? I am sitting here drinking hot toddy's, salt water (I gargle if I remember) Hot Tea, and ML. They always say drink a lot of fluids if you are sick. 

I was just going to ask you how you were feeling?  You crack me up with your fluid push - with that mixture you may just kill that bug  I really do hope you get to feeling better Fanny - you must lay low.  It just started to flurry a bit ago - it didnt snow this afternoon but it is gosh darn cold out.  I started to clean a few things up in the garden but I had to get the camper cleaned and emptied so the man could winterize it - I'm beat!

Actually, I'm feeling quite crappy, but I wouldn't miss this Saturday night with JSM for the world. At least I haven't had to take any pain meds today, because I have done absolutely nothing to challenge my back all day. 
Lady bug, you go to bed.  Don't swallow salt water, just gargle.

But I AM in bed. I am propped up with four pillows and my lappy on my folding eating tray. Remote within armsreach, two cats on the bed with me, and someone popping in every few minutes to see if I need anything.....And here with my Monkey friends. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »

YAY Tevye so glad you made it.    The checkered flag analogy is hilarious and not only should you watch the back pocket thing you really need to stay away from Tshirt material on a big butt.

I just had a vision of cottage cheese in cheese clothe. I have been in the kitchen too much today!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2009, 10:13:17 PM »

FYI this isn't Josef, I just thought it was cute.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJVr22RjjAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nJVr22RjjAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2009, 10:17:05 PM »

Lady bug, you go to bed.  Don't swallow salt water, just gargle.

But I AM in bed. I am propped up with four pillows and my lappy on my folding eating tray. Remote within armsreach, two cats on the bed with me, and someone popping in every few minutes to see if I need anything.....And here with my Monkey friends. an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey You still need to get some rest and get well. I don't want to hear you have the pig flu, my 5 yo nephew has it right now 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

The man that invented the hokey pokey died at the age of 93. The hardest part for them was putting the body in the coffin....the left leg went in, and then the trouble started.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

I just had a vision of cottage cheese in cheese clothe. I have been in the kitchen too much today!
I have a vision of my legs in skating tights now.    Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 10, 2009, 10:18:56 PM »

The man that invented the hokey pokey died at the age of 93. The hardest part for them was putting the body in the coffin....the left leg went in, and then the trouble started.

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 10, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »

Oh no you did not!  I saw that picture of you, you are one hot mama!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2009, 10:20:12 PM »

FYI this isn't Josef, I just thought it was cute.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nJVr22RjjAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nJVr22RjjAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That is adorable - we have a Jack Russell she is a hoot - sad to say but there are times she is our entertainment  She loves to play like that with our German Shepherd but he still has alot of puppy in him and it gets a little rough.  Our other German Shepherd who died in April would play with her just like that video - to cute.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2009, 10:21:22 PM »

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »

Things in the rear view mirror are larger than they appear   
Rose, I wanna hire you to be my cook! You never make just a plain jane meal, you always make me hungry. Only problem is, I do not have the "ooomph" to make most of your fabulous recipes! Maybe you could mail me stuff? Let's start with the cheesecake...I hear that's good for bewb cancer...uh...yeah, I'm sure I heard that!!

My cheesecake is from an old german recipe.  I make it with Rocky Mountain quark which gives you better flavour and texture than philly.  On the farm my mom used to make her own quark.  You used to be only able to buy quark in a german deli but now I have seen it it at Superstore and Safeway.  There are 8 eggs in the recipe as well so it comes out very smooth and almost custard like texture.  It is not low cal by any means and it  may just be the best thing for bewb cancer !    I will send you a piece via the Tardis.
Excellent idea! I'll be watching for it!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2009, 10:23:32 PM »

I just heard on the news we are having an "Arctic Cold Front" WTH a cold front is a cold front. Why say Arctic? 

That means Josef is going to want to go outside more because he loves the cold and I hate it. I need ear mufflers. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

Yeah ITA 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2009, 10:23:58 PM »

One day a man was walking along the beach and found a bottle. He looked around and didn't see anyone so he opened it. A genie appeared and thanked the man for letting him out.
The genie said, "For your kindness I will grant you a wish, but only one."
The man thought for a minute and said, "I have always wanted to visit Hawaii but have never been able to because I'm afraid of flying and ships make me seasick. So I wish for a road to be built from here to Hawaii."
The genie thought for a minute and said, "No, I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved: the pilings needed to hold up the highway, how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. Think of all the pavement that would be needed. No, that is just too much to ask."
The man thought for a minute and then told the genie, "Well, there is one other thing that I have always wanted. I would like to be able to understand my girlfriend. What makes her laugh and cry, why is she temperamental, why is she so difficult to get along with? Basically, what makes her tick?"
The genie considered for a few minutes and said, "So, do you want two lanes or four?"

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2009, 10:25:09 PM »

Too funny! I love playing hokey pokey with the grands!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

Thanks Northern, but those pics were not close ups. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.