May 14, 2024, 07:59:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 338477 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 16, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

Klaas, you are too good.  The CIA needs you on their team!!!  You can pull it together faster than anyone I have seen before.  Do you know if RC was questioned about the many phonecalls placed from his phone the night Haleigh disappeared?
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: April 16, 2010, 03:10:27 PM »

I was shocked as to how proud FH was to be able to say shes the one that turned them in, can't say as a grandma, I would find that one of my prouder moments.  I had a problem when on NG she said she also sent the cops to the river, I thought she originally said she did not that one of the wives did. I can't find where I read that, but I know I did, and that it was inferred somewhere that it was Chelsea.

Why the change in the story?  And how would Chelsea know?

This family has no loyalties, other than what can you do for me, and wheres the money, even TC isn't beyond taking his own kids stuff.  Kayla, Jo's sis, is all over Topix saying FH is doing it for the money, and that those in Florida send it to her.  How's that possible, they have none, but could they still consider Timmy part of the Florida crowd?  I still have a real problem with the fact Timmy is playing the part of the family ATM.

I just don't believe that Jo had anything to do with it, if he did, why didn't he dissappear? He has no family, no kids, he could just have gone.
But now, Timmy could only run so far, he's got a family.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 16, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?

Good scenario and great question about the mixing of the inhaler and pills....would love to know that answer...any monkeys have any knowlege about mixing these items?

I have a machine at home and I have used Albuterol and Ventolin.  There is a big gun med called Xopenex that hospitals use on little more serious episodes.  There is one more used by the hospital that I cannot recall at the moment.  What meds was Haleigh taking for her condition?  or was she taking anthing?  Do you think something may not mix well with the Asthma inhalation med?  I know the Asthma med makes you extremely nervous and shaky.  If Oxycontin is a downer, then it would calm.  I have had to take a benadryl to help offset the feelings before.  But the Xopenex, I am not sure about mixing and consequences...hope this helps.
I was just thinking that maybe Oxycontin would have slowed her heart rate down so much and then if givin a steroid that sped it up considerably perhaps it would have caused cardiac arrest?
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »

I too do not think that Ron would intentionally harm his child.....I do not even think that Misty would harm Haleigh intentionally but perhaps by accident in their mind....I think of the co worker that said that Misty would call Ron hysterical that Haleigh would not settle down and he said whoop her and she said no and he said put in a movie...what if this time he said give her little something and she did and Haleigh reacted badly to it and she was throwing up ? convulsing? maybe Misty grabbed the breathing machine thinking that would help her ....and the medicine in that interacted with what she gave her and had an even worse reaction....CPR on the couch and then they thought that she was dead but she was not and so they disposed of the body ...thus leaving no death scent in the house or the vehicle and the washing of the blanket from possible vomit  and last but not least the guilt of Ron saying that it was all because of him and his forgiveness to Misty because he gave the order to her for the meds and he felt that she tried her best to save her. Gma would share in the guilt also therefore having sympathy for both Ron and Misty....Perhaps the breathing machine could be one of the two items that they were looking for or what was in the bag that the man saw Misty throw away ? What kind of medicine is generally in those machines anyway? and I wonder if it were mixed with Oxyicotin would it be a deadly mixture?

Good scenario and great question about the mixing of the inhaler and pills....would love to know that answer...any monkeys have any knowlege about mixing these items?

I have a machine at home and I have used Albuterol and Ventolin.  There is a big gun med called Xopenex that hospitals use on little more serious episodes.  There is one more used by the hospital that I cannot recall at the moment.  What meds was Haleigh taking for her condition?  or was she taking anthing?  Do you think something may not mix well with the Asthma inhalation med?  I know the Asthma med makes you extremely nervous and shaky.  If Oxycontin is a downer, then it would calm.  I have had to take a benadryl to help offset the feelings before.  But the Xopenex, I am not sure about mixing and consequences...hope this helps.
I was just thinking that maybe Oxycontin would have slowed her heart rate down so much and then if givin a steroid that sped it up considerably perhaps it would have caused cardiac arrest?

Don't know that one.  My son is nurse in critical care hospital; will have to ask him when he gets off.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 16, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »

High-Profile Missing Children Cases Capture Nation's Attention

http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-kayleah-wilson-missing/story?id=10395455

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 16, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Thank you NJWishn for posting those media links.  Guess we called that one right.  So now I wonder about JOE O.  and his involvement if they interviewed him after the TC LDT and according to what I saw he is already lawyered up and not answering questions...hmmm.  Maybe not so innocent afterall.  We will see.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 16, 2010, 03:16:54 PM »

Thanks Mariloo ...that would be great
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 16, 2010, 03:17:18 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the teenager who police said was the last person to see Haleigh alive before she disappeared one night in Feb. 2009. Misty Croslin later married and divorced Haleigh's father.

Werter said Tommy Croslin asked to take the lie detector test in March to "clear the air" regarding the events of that night. He took the test April 8.

April 10, Croslin and Werter discussed the results, and two days after that, the two met with private investigator Steven K. Brown, who earlier this week said he knew what happened in the case of the missing 5-year-old girl.

Werter didn't specify what they discussed in that meeting Monday morning, but all three people and agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office went to the Shell Harbour boat ramp after the meeting.

Tuesday morning, the three-day search got under way in that area.

The search lasted three days, and dive crews came out of the river with some items, but, according to Sheriff Jeff Hardy, nothing of evidentiary value.

Hardy said that investigators would continue searching for Haleigh for as long as it takes, but that it is likely the girl is dead.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=295&GID=HPm7zgUo+kGFZ3vQq0NksrYkSkBfBzOnpiUAlpDVe7Y%3D
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: April 16, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

Undoubtedly I will make you guys tell me to not post again..but GEEEEZ I know it's nice to be politically correct but omg these people are inbred hicks!! I mean who keeps "family" secrets like the killing a little girl? You know these hillbillys had to have known what happened or had hints all this time.

I feel so sorry for this little girl but holy crap her family is dysfunctional to say the least.

If someone in my family was anywhere NEAR a dead child..I would hog tie them until they told me the truth. I've known some really messed up people in my life but these lowlifes take the cake.

(just had to use this icon cuz it's cute)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: April 16, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »

To...my2cents

If you are talking mixing the meds then puting that mixture in the vial and inhaling said mixture...if anyone has a pharmacist as friend...could ask them.  If injecting the oxycontin.....maybe this would have killed Haleigh.  Sick, sick people out there.  Hope we all find out the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: April 16, 2010, 03:19:05 PM »

Klaas, you are too good.  The CIA needs you on their team!!!  You can pull it together faster than anyone I have seen before.  Do you know if RC was questioned about the many phonecalls placed from his phone the night Haleigh disappeared?

Mariloo - thanks for the kinds words but it took me two days to find those pics 

I know in the beginning the number of phone calls Ronald made was discussed as was LE was sure Ronald was a work.  I'm sure LE has checked those calls.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 16, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »

Search Near Satsuma Got Underway after Polygraph Test

Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 4/16/2010 2:31:09 PM    Updated: 4/16/2010 2:43:59 PM

Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin, the teenager who police said was the last person to see Haleigh alive before she disappeared one night in Feb. 2009. Misty Croslin later married and divorced Haleigh's father.

Werter said Tommy Croslin asked to take the lie detector test in March to "clear the air" regarding the events of that night. He took the test April 8.

April 10, Croslin and Werter discussed the results, and two days after that, the two met with private investigator Steven K. Brown, who earlier this week said he knew what happened in the case of the missing 5-year-old girl.

Werter didn't specify what they discussed in that meeting Monday morning, but all three people and agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office went to the Shell Harbour boat ramp after the meeting.

Tuesday morning, the three-day search got under way in that area.

The search lasted three days, and dive crews came out of the river with some items, but, according to Sheriff Jeff Hardy, nothing of evidentiary value.

Hardy said that investigators would continue searching for Haleigh for as long as it takes, but that it is likely the girl is dead.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 16, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

Finally found them.  This time I renamed them with the word cinder block in the name so I can search them easier.  I have 100's of thousands of photos on my PC and external drive:

Is this a shed on the property?

(The home has white vinyl skirting.)

Brandi, I'm not sure and it could simply be a camera tint and not the actual color.  I know that they discussed the cinder blocks in that report.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 16, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »

Donk!  He's done.  Misty and Tommy Done.  Thank you lord for allowing Haleigh to shine on and thru this mess.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: April 16, 2010, 03:22:18 PM »

snipped

Thank you NJWishn for posting those media links.  Guess we called that one right.  So now I wonder about JOE O.  and his involvement if they interviewed him after the TC LDT and according to what I saw he is already lawyered up and not answering questions...hmmm.  Maybe not so innocent afterall.  We will see.

Wish I knew.....But at least we now know where this "tip" came from. I can see why the statement was made that MC and TC were starting to come clean. Think we are in this for the long haul though because all of those involved are as they say in AA "Constitutionally Incapable of being Honest with Themselves, They are not at Fault….."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 16, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »

Haleigh Update 4-16-10

Posted on April 16th, 2010
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime

This in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett

The search for evidence of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings continued Friday in the St. Johns River.

Whatever was found in the search so far has prompted Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy to switch the investigation from an abduction to a homicide.

The Tennessee grandmother of Misty and Tommy Crolsin claims she was told what happened to the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who has been missing for over 14 months in recent telephone conversations with her grandchildren from jail.

Flora Hollars of Antioch, TN appeared on HLN’s Nancy Grace show claiming she had spoken to both Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin about what happened the night Haleigh Cummings vanished from the home where Misty was watching her in February of 2009.

Hollars claimed she told Misty that it is time to come clean.

“She said, ‘Nanny, I told them everything I know,’” Hollars said.

According to Hollars, Misty shared details about what happened the night Haleigh vanished. Hollars made it clear, however, Misty was not involved.

“Tied Haleigh up with a yellow rope and tied a brick block to the rope, and dropped her into the St. Johns River,” Hollars said.

When asked if Misty told her why, Hollars said she did not.

Hollars said she was starting to hear stories about Haleigh, some OxyContin, and an accidental overdose. She said, however, that Misty has not mentioned those details.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has learned from sources on the scene that a pair cinder blocks were pulled from the river.

Our sources say they have no information yet regarding a yellow rope, but that the cinder blocks and other things have been sent out to be analyzed.

There has been no confirmation that these items are related to Haleigh’s case.

Also on HLN’s Nancy Grace Show, Hollars claimed she was able to “break” her grandson Tommy Croslin over the phone from the St. Johns county Jail and got him to talk about Haleigh as well.

Hollars claims she is the one who informed police where to look for the body of the missing child along the St. Johns River. Putnam County Officials have not confirmed that she is the informant, but they did announce Friday morning that telephone calls between Tommy Croslin and Flora Hollars did take place:

Media Release

April 16, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous requests for confirmation that Hank Thomas “Tommy” Croslin Jr. has recently spoken with his grandmother (Flora Hollars) in Tennessee. I can confirm that Tommy Croslin has recently spoken with Hollars by telephone. The details of the conversations or copies of the actual telephone calls cannot be released at this time. These conversations contain information related to an active criminal investigation and are considered exempt from disclosure under Florida Public Records Law.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

130 Orie Griffin Blvd.

Palatka, Florida 32177

Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings, his cousin Hope Sykes and Misty’s friend Donna Brock are all in jail on drug trafficking charges stemming from a January multi-agency bust.

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/124321

Heart
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 16, 2010, 03:23:15 PM »

Mariloo - thanks for the kinds words but it took me two days to find those pics 

I know in the beginning the number of phone calls Ronald made was discussed as was LE was sure Ronald was a work.  I'm sure LE has checked those calls.

Thanks Klaas...I imagine your computer hard drive as big as a tire on an 18 wheeler with all the information you have kept up with......unless you fill up one, then another, and so on and on!! Ha!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #677 on: April 16, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »

updated article

snipped

In an e-mail Friday from the attorney for Hank Croslin Jr., Misty Cummings' brother, the attorney said Croslin took a polygraph test last week and met with investigators Monday to discuss the events of the night of Haleigh's disappearance. The attorney said Croslin took investigators to the Shell Harbor Boat Ramp, where the search began the next morning.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23160821/detail.html

So official confirmation of Tommy's LDT and I think he failed and spilled the beans.  He's the source and Misty did not know that when she was taken to that pier.  JMO.  She was there to confirm what Tommy said.
Been trying to keep up but had to jump in and say I completely agree.  I have had a strong hunch it was Tommy who spilled, IMO now Misty is going to fry.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: April 16, 2010, 03:27:30 PM »

My thinking has been similar to yours.  I thought that maybe Ron either gave Haleigh something before he left or told Misty to give her something that night.  It seems that Misty was tired and didn't want to keep Haleigh that night - didn't she ask Teresa to keep her?  So that Misty would keep her, one of them gave her something to settle her.  I don't know whether any of those drugs that Ron keeps is timed-released etc? 
Then my thoughts have been that Misty called Ron and he essentially said that he was Misty's problem, because he was a work.  He had nothing to do with it.  So Misty enlists Tommy's and possibly Joe's help.  Since they think that Misty is stuck with this situation, they choose to dispose of the body. 
Further, when Ron gets home, he is upset that she let TC and/or JO take Haleigh's body away.  Hence his statement something like why did you let them take her, b---h. 

As long as Misty takes sides with Ron, then Tommy and Joe are out on a limb by themselves.  The only evidence could be against them as they disposed of the poor little girl's body.  The only thing they feel that they can do is hope that it all goes away over time.  Otherwise, they will take the fall for the "homicide". 

I know... it is probably not a good idea for me to think.  lol
I am hoping that you guys can tell me whether this makes any sense.  ???
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 16, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »

Attorney: Misty's Brother Led Investigators To River
Sources: Cinder Blocks Recovered From River Search

POSTED: Friday, April 16, 2010
UPDATED: 3:25 pm EDT April 16, 2010

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23174697/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.