May 15, 2024, 08:25:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 122946 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2006, 04:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

OK, MsMarple,
I will add a few things to that thread but I am not sure what is murder and crime and what isn't in some instances.

Like the woman who fell twelve floors--what the heck is that?

Guess better to add suspicious deaths than not?

Natural causes Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2006, 04:01:11 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Running to the store real quick, brb

be careful, running can be dangerous

i suggest you take a car  Cool  Cool  Cool  Wink

Twisted Evil

Thanks Robots!  Took your advise!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2006, 04:01:56 PM »

Since he was 15 Joran had here, beside the swimming pool and at a reasonable distance of the parental house, his own bedroom and bathroom.
It makes more sense for the middle building to be the living quarters and the far building the sleeping quarters.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2006, 04:02:12 PM »

Well, Terry, I don't think there is any danger of us being too on-topic and restrictive.  And it does cost us some of our better posters who just don't have time to wade through the banter.  Tyler would be one of those who just won't take that time always but most of the old Codetalkers as well have no patience for it.  Some of them have forgotten more than I know about this investigation so it is a high price to pay.

No one is saying there are things that can't be discussed, just that we might want to discuss them in another thread.
And I am going right now to check if you bothered to read the not one but two messages I left for you in your own thread.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »

Probably since birth.  He was so ugly they couldn't stand having him in the same room  Wink

well, it makes you wonder why they would give a teenager their own room or apartment as it is called. I could understand it if he was older and had moved back home or something.  Maybe.... Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2006, 04:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Probably since birth.  He was so ugly they couldn't stand having him in the same room  Wink

well, it makes you wonder why they would give a teenager their own room or apartment as it is called. I could understand it if he was older and had moved back home or something.  Maybe.... Rolling Eyes

My guess is that Valentine has now taken Joran's apartment.  I could be wrong.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2006, 04:09:39 PM »

So when Joran comes home (runs home) for a visit, where does he sleep?  Does he pull a Koen and stay with mommy and daddy?  Oh I shouldn't have said that should I?  Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2006, 04:10:03 PM »

Have you received any responses?   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2006, 04:11:18 PM »

Every time I start to post something, I will remember that Jug reads here.
It seems that Joran has had his own apt. since he was 15 according to the article "Joran is a Delicious Youth".  
Jerry, the ?? year old virgin, really does have the surname Strawberry?
Anna:  Laughing You have a way with those subtle zingers.  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2006, 04:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Since he was 15 Joran had here, beside the swimming pool and at a reasonable distance of the parental house, his own bedroom and bathroom.
It makes more sense for the middle building to be the living quarters and the far building the sleeping quarters.

Except for the space, it would.  If you look at the view of the Sloots and Freddie eating at the dining table, there is not room for that much open space in the smaller square building.

That is such an odd layout anyway.  The main living quarters looks like some sort of storefront or warehouse or commercial building, nothing at all like a normal residence.

But then what am I thinking. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2006, 04:14:30 PM »

The long building is where the dining area is and the family room.  There is also a daybed right in the dining area:

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Have you received any responses?   Very Happy

no, but the reward is over 1000.00

950.00 is my own money but i did get 3 other donations  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2006, 04:15:52 PM »

Well, see you guys later, much later tonight.  Keep things together  for us Anna, you can be hall monitor until my return.  don't anyone take Shango's name in vain.  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2006, 04:16:03 PM »

Running to the store real quick, brb

be careful, running can be dangerous

i suggest you take a car  Cool  Cool  Cool  Wink

Twisted Evil

Thanks Robots!  Took your advise!

i was just teasing ya
 Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2006, 04:16:57 PM »

Every time I start to post something, I will remember that Jug reads here.
It seems that Joran has had his own apt. since he was 15 according to the article "Joran is a Delicious Youth".  
Jerry, the ?? year old virgin, really does have the surname Strawberry?
Anna:  Laughing You have a way with those subtle zingers.  Laughing

I don't know if that is his real surname or not, Leslie.  I read it at BFN one day and Klaas said she thought it was his real name.  Funny, huh?   Laughing
Traces of cannibalism through their banter if you ask me.   Rolling Eyes

Guess they will say that last corpse lying around was natural causes because the man was over eighty.  Tell that to my mother who is pushing ninety.  And some days feels better than I do.. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2006, 04:19:19 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
[The long building is where the dining area is and the family room.  There is also a daybed right in the dining area:

That probably has more to do with Anita's cooking than anything.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2006, 04:19:54 PM »

When we went to the Dominican Republic we toured to designated homes of native people.  The main house had railroad rooms.  Through front door enter into sitting room off of which to left & right were two small bedrooms.  The  cooking area was outside beyond the back door and the eating area to the right.  

When my SIL and I went to Morocco, the resort's dining hall, where the buffets were served was separate, and many dishes were cooked outside, as well.  

Just wondering how the split living sections evolved....our sons live in an apt we made out of a detached garage on our property.  It started out being planned as a room and snowballed into more...eating up a small patio area, as well.  This was done while they were in college.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2006, 04:24:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shizaru - this is my understanding of the layout.  The computer would be in (1) the main room, dining and family room.  I'm not so sure there wasn't more than one computer in that house though:

I have always wondered how long Joran had been living in his own apartment.  Anyone?

I believe Anita has stated since Joran was 15 yo.
Smile

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2006, 04:31:09 PM »

If the sleeping quarter's for the VDS family, are in the building closest to the gate, then it really is strange that it would take PVDS so long to appear on May 31, 2005,  while the police were honking horns and waking up the neighbours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.