May 21, 2024, 08:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199252 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2011, 01:15:57 AM »

Made it bigger ... Look at the date ... December 27, 2010  ???????

What's wrong with the date of December 27, 2010?  From the very beginning, December 27, 2010 was the date listed as Hailey being last seen.  I went back to the first thread in the archives and started reading. There are a number of articles listing that as the last time she was seen.  Of course, maybe that could/would change if there were better information at a later date.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9231.msg1283977#msg1283977

Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  Thread #1

Oh heck ... I meant the time ... and put the date ... Look at the time last seen... 1:00 pm. .... Shawn claims he last saw her at 3:15ish .... On this flyer ... she was last seen at 1:00 pm and wearing pink and white tennis shoes.  Sorry, I had so much going on in my head and cutting and pasting a tinypic'ing I thought it was the date ... but I meant the time.

Hey Billie and Shawn ... WHERE IS HAILEY?

Oh yeah, that bring in another inconsistency......Billie reported she was last seen at 1 pm because she thought Shawn was home at lunch or some BS like that, I'll have to go back and find the post from her friend CZ - but again it goes to my main point of why not call the last known person to have seen your child when you are going to file a MP repost, seems like they would have more details than you would (well, unless you are trying to help him distance himself)?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2011, 01:25:50 AM »

I hadn't yet seen this article:
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26848324/detail.html

Excerpt: 
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Nearly seven weeks after the disappearance of 13 year old Hailey Dunn, her father Clint Dunn is frustrated with police as he continues to search for his daughter.

"I haven't talked to them in three weeks, I don't know what their doing." said Dunn Saturday.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2011, 01:35:24 AM »

Has anyone heard why Shawns grandmother was not home at 6:10 am or if in fact she was not at home at that time?  Did she work and leave before then?  If so, why wouldn't he already know she wouldn't be home?  OR .. Did he know for a fact that she wouldn't be there and Hailey may be found somewhere near that area?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2011, 01:37:22 AM »

Excerpt: 
COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Nearly seven weeks after the disappearance of 13 year old Hailey Dunn, her father Clint Dunn is frustrated with police as he continues to search for his daughter.

"I haven't talked to them in three weeks, I don't know what their doing." said Dunn Saturday.

Yeah, it was just recently posted on FB ...  http://www.facebook.com/#!/find.hailey.dunn

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »

This is the worst thing I have EVER seen.  Ever.  I caught this reference on seamusoriley's website, so I had to check it out for myself.  Sure enough, there are lyrics on SA's myspace (adkinsshawn) that just horrify me and say it all about why he is and should be the number one subject.  These are song lyrics from Slipknot - he did NOT write this, but he DID choose this as a representation of himself.  I cannot write them here.

Warning - so terribly graphic and upsetting, do NOT go to his site if you don't want to read something that will make you just sick.

Source: http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn

The lyrics are on the right hand side of the page, about 1/3rd of the way down.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2011, 02:04:03 AM »

why why why do people put crap like this online for the world to see ... you would think with all this stuff going on, he would have deleted everything he could ... but nope ... not him ...  sicko   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2011, 02:12:16 AM »

That's ok .. check out his comments ... shows ya what he really thinks about women (in general)   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2011, 02:43:00 AM »

I'm thinking that drugs of some type played a role in Haileys death (if indeed she is dead).  I believe that quite possibly Shawn gave them to her to sedate her so he could do his nasty and gave her too much and she overdosed .... maybe Shawn made sure Billie had some too and was "knocked out" so she wouldn't be aware of what was happening.  Shawn realized that he gave Hailey way too much and couldn't revive her.  He tells Billie the next morning that he found Hailey dead in the morning and she had narc's beside her, so she must have found them after Billie and Shawn went to bed and took them and overdosed.  Then both of them went into cover up mode as to keep their own arses out of trouble for having the narcs in the house.  I think this is why Shawn said "Hailey was into drugs and was boy crazy" ... in case they found the body and she tested positive for drugs.  Him and Billie were questioned seperately and didn't corroborate this story before hand.  So when Billie was questioned as to why Shawn would say that, her response was .. "I don't know why he would say that."  And Billies response to LE was I purchased narcs b/c I had a bad tooth.  Same reason to cover up ... two different excuses for Hailey having drugs in her system.

Sooo IF that is what happened ... Shawn must think that Haileys body is recoverable.  Hidden in plain sight?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »

Excerpt: 

From the same link:

Billie has also told KTXS she now "talks regularly" with the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint told KTXS how he felt about that "I don't like it, I really can't say much about it but I don't like it."

As for the search for Hailey Dunn nears the two month mark, father Clint remains hopeful and thankful so many people have stopped their lives to search for Hailey, "I'm very happy. I'm glad that there trying to help and it's amazing that a person they have never met, effect them so much."

Ok~that is more in line with what I have always felt, I have no idea why he said he thought Shawn was sincere, but he has said from the beginning that he thought Shawn was at the top of his list (and IMO for good reason), but I think he's been told to keep his opinions to himself, and really when he speaks out against Billie or Shawn like he did with Peter Hyatt, and IIRC he later posted (PH) that he was basically being blackmailed to STFU, he has nothing to gain IMO to tell all he knows since he still has a family, and surely doesn't want to lose what he has left and I honestly think he wants to be there for David too, so I see why he toned it down -way down.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

Who is manipulating who here?

My speculation is that BD was the perp here and SA was used for coverup.  The reason I think this is because her timeline of events, which she continually lies or embellishes upon, still contains SA's timeline of events.  Why add in his?  If she was at work, she was at work and none of his timeline of events should really be her story.  So I think the timeline of events have been concocted from her.

But in many ways, it doesn't make sense.  Does BD have SA so wrapped around her finger that SA would put his neck out on the line for her?  Quitting his job, saying he was the last one to see Hailey, cell phone pings not matching where he says etc.  However, from BD's media interviews she has no problem stating that she loves SA.  Is she continually saying this in the media so that SA will continue to stay wrapped around her little finger so that he will not make a plea deal and tell what actually happened?

Or was SA the perp and BD is used to cover his story for him....and that she knows what he did to Hailey?  Is SA the controlling one here?

I then think of all the crime stories that she downloaded from work.  Most seem to be a Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo type scenario.  Is this what happened here?  Afterall, BD said that everyone pretty much got what they wanted at Christmas.

I do think the answers of what happened to Hailey can be answered by BD and SA.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »

My speculation is that BD was the perp here and SA was used for coverup.  The reason I think this is because her timeline of events, which she continually lies or embellishes upon, still contains SA's timeline of events.  Why add in his?  If she was at work, she was at work and none of his timeline of events should really be her story.  So I think the timeline of events have been concocted from her.

But in many ways, it doesn't make sense.  Does BD have SA so wrapped around her finger that SA would put his neck out on the line for her?  Quitting his job, saying he was the last one to see Hailey, cell phone pings not matching where he says etc.  However, from BD's media interviews she has no problem stating that she loves SA.  Is she continually saying this in the media so that SA will continue to stay wrapped around her little finger so that he will not make a plea deal and tell what actually happened?

Or was SA the perp and BD is used to cover his story for him....and that she knows what he did to Hailey?  Is SA the controlling one here?

I then think of all the crime stories that she downloaded from work.  Most seem to be a Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo type scenario.  Is this what happened here?  Afterall, BD said that everyone pretty much got what they wanted at Christmas.

As opposed to a sexual assault/murder which is rather plausible, another theory that is likely is that Hailey was drugged purposefully or she took some of their illegal stash (the latter being unlikely but has to be considered).   The rage & jealousy issues in that house has to also be considered.   I've never thought Hailey left that house alive after the late evening of the 26th to early morning hours of the 27th.   It is my strong belief that the answers lie within Shawn & Billie.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »

Excerpt: 

From the same link:

Billie has also told KTXS she now "talks regularly" with the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins.

Clint told KTXS how he felt about that "I don't like it, I really can't say much about it but I don't like it."

As for the search for Hailey Dunn nears the two month mark, father Clint remains hopeful and thankful so many people have stopped their lives to search for Hailey, "I'm very happy. I'm glad that there trying to help and it's amazing that a person they have never met, effect them so much."

Ok~that is more in line with what I have always felt, I have no idea why he said he thought Shawn was sincere, but he has said from the beginning that he thought Shawn was at the top of his list (and IMO for good reason), but I think he's been told to keep his opinions to himself, and really when he speaks out against Billie or Shawn like he did with Peter Hyatt, and IIRC he later posted (PH) that he was basically being blackmailed to STFU, he has nothing to gain IMO to tell all he knows since he still has a family, and surely doesn't want to lose what he has left and I honestly think he wants to be there for David too, so I see why he toned it down -way down.

ITA due to everything that I have read being said by several parties.   Have they brought cadaver dogs to SA's mother's & grandmother's houses, my mind this morning is working in a fog of fever, congestion, agonizing ear infection that is taking me to the doctor's tomorrow.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »

As opposed to a sexual assault/murder which is rather plausible, another theory that is likely is that Hailey was drugged purposefully or she took some of their illegal stash (the latter being unlikely but has to be considered).   The rage & jealousy issues in that house has to also be considered.   I've never thought Hailey left that house alive after the late evening of the 26th to early morning hours of the 27th.   It is my strong belief that the answers lie within Shawn & Billie.

I agree with you.  I do think that something happened to Hailey after DD left that night on the 26th.  I wish we knew if they brought in HRD dogs into that house and, if they haven't, why the heck not?  The living room and that couch are consistently commented on in an indirect way and I think we may find that the living room just may be the scene of the crime. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »

oookkk  ... nevermind  ... found one ... BUT ... she was last seen wearing PINK AND WHITE TENNIS SHOES ....

OK BILLIE AND SHAWN ... WHERE IS HAILEY?????

The above was the original missing persons alert that was released calling attention to a missing Hailey.  However ... Hailey tennis shoes were later found at home and ... the Hailey sightings in the lunchtime timeframe have not be verified by authorities.

Janet

+++++

Tennis Shoes Found

Efforts continue to find Hailey Dunn
Posted January 5, 2011 - 10:43am

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

December 27th - 1:00 PM - Hailey Sightings

Hailey Dunn's brother no longer staying at home in Colorado City
Official: No body found in Coleman landfill
Posted January 19, 2011 at 4:36 p.m.
Updated January 19, 2011 at 11:02 p.m.

<snipped>

Neighbors reported seeing Hailey in the days or hours before she was reported missing.

Jean Burroughs, who has a beauty shop on 19th and Locust streets, said she saw the teenager twice between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 27.

First, Burroughs said she saw Hailey walking on East 19th Street

"I'm certain it was Hailey; I've known her for years," said Burroughs, who lives in a house behind the home on Chestnut Street that Billie Jean Dunn shared with Adkins and her two children.

Burroughs said she later saw Hailey walking down the alley behind her shop.

Travis Walston, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that Dennis Pharris, who was living in Walston's house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said Walston, who added that he had kicked Pharris out of the house. It is unknown whether Pharris is a person of interest.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Hailey Sightings Cannot be Confirmed

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Updated AMW Missing Persons Alert
AMW Case

Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »

Considering the tennis shoes were located at home and ... the flip flops were not identified in the Missing Persons Alert ... I contend that it was a bare-footed deceased Hailey that was taken from the home by Shawn on the morning of December 27th and ... she was was taken in the clothes she went to bed in ... blue sweatpants and a short sleeve T-shirt.

IMO

Later, Janet
1:25 PM PT

++++++

Updated AMW Missing Persons Alert
AMW Case

Hailey Darlene Dunn

<snipped>

Police say Hailey Darlene Dunn is a student and cheerleader at Colorado City Middle School. They say the 13-year-old girl was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a short-sleeved light-colored T-shirt, flip flops and red hoop earrings. They say Hailey’s upper left ear is also pierced, and she stands at 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 120 pounds. She has hazel eyes and light brown hair with blond highlights.

<snipped>

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=76136

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2011, 04:26:44 PM »

1st - Hi everybody. We went out to dinner last night and took almost 9 y/o to a movie - The Eagle - bc I'm in love with Channing Tatum. The movie was ok, hubby liked it, but I regretted taking my son to it. There were a couple of gruesome parts, but nothing more than playing Call Of Duty or other war games on PS3 or Xbox 360.

2nd - Thanks for all the responses to my post yesterday. I agree with you all and I do think B&S is behind whatever happened to Hailey, I was only playing devil's advocate and tryint to be thorough.

3rd - There's a post on Topix today. I'm bringing it over and hoping that "Just Help" posts here, too. There was rumor some time ago that BJD danced at a gentlemen's club but we couldn't validate that. Then Clint told Peter Hyatt the same thing. Now "Just Help" posts the following on Topix today. Please note that there are so many unanswered questions regarding Billie & Shawn that it's not even funny. I like how this person implores people to help search. I like how this person described seeing and hearing Billie speak in person. I'm putting the "Just Help" post in blue.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p153

Just Help
Midland, TX

To all interested....

I live in Midland...about 1 hour and 15 min. west of ccity. I have been keeping up with this case from the beginning. I have also searched many times for Hailey...usually on my own...twice with Hailey's Angels. The area is full of dry and wet creeks and rivers. I have really grown to appreciate all that the daily searchers do with all the dangers involved, including wild animals (wild hogs, etc.), mesquites, cacti, crazy terrain, etc. When driving around in the area, my thoughts were...so many millions of places to hide something...from recently plowed cotton fields to abandoned houses...from dark, deep sisterns to open waste oil tanks...tall weeds...pipeline ditches...old cellars...illegal dump sites. Be careful out there guys. I love all of you for the sacrifices that you make...time away from your families, huge gas bills, and fighting the urge to give up.

Jaguar Club is in Abilene...about 45 min. east of ccity on I-20. My friend from college who lives in Abilene says he thinks he remembers BD from there.

The company that SA worked for is just east of the city limit of Snyder, TX, thus the address of county road, extended from 37th street. Lots of equipment in the back, ie. dirt-moving equipment, service trucks, etc.

SA's mother's house is on the south side of Big Spring, TX. I believe it's Apache Street. Also a very 'hilly, brushy' area.

Outdoor cellars are very common in this area, mostly because of the tornadoes. Very few houses have basements. The cellar in the pictures can be seen from highway 208 in Dunn, Tx about 30 ft. behind SA's grandmother's house, where he is staying and where he did his most recent interview in the front yard. The structure behind the cellar in the pictures is a small storage building. The house can be seen from Hailey's Bridge...where the knife sheath and sunglasses were found beside the water below. The house is about 1000 yds north of the bridge and across the street.

BD's house is about 5 blocks south of I-20 and the hotel that was searched by the dogs in ccity. By the way, the dogs did not follow Hailey's scent there, but were taken there by LE. I have not met any of the characters involved in this mess, but I have seen BD in the front yard during one of her interviews. I did study body language and interpersonal communication in college. I am not an expert, but it was very obvious to me that BD is very deceptive, and at times just outright lying. I did...at first...give her a chance, but after seeing her in person, she seems very cold and cunning.

This is my first post on any site. My main reason for posting is to challenge everyone in this area, especially Midland, to quit making excuses and join the search this weekend. Help multiply the chances of finding this little girl. It's too far...too much gas...things to do...come on...I keep seeing people that live nearby on many of these blogs saying "I hope 'THEY' find her soon, but don't volunteer 1 minute of there time to help!

This is our best chance to find her while Klasskids and Laura Recovery Center are back in town for a short time. I will be there and I will try to recruit others to give one or two days of their precious time to help. If it were your child missing, you would hope there would be more people willing to lend a hand. If you are unable to go out and search, do something...gather information, print flyers and hand them out in your town, send donations to help pay for the tremendous expenses of searching so long.

Something else I read on this Topix site, but I don;t remember the page...it made me think: Billie announced that Shawn stopped at his gmom's on his way to his mom's in Big Spring. He said nobody answered the door or that nobody was home. Which was it? If nobody was home, then where were they? Wasn't it between 6:10 & 6:30 that he would have stopped at his gmom's? He knocked & knocked at the door but nobody answered. Well where would his old gmom be that early in the morning?

Another thing: If Shawn was at his mom's house by 8:00 in the morning, can that be verified? Was his brother home for Christmas break from school? I think Shawn said his mother hadn't left for work yet, or was home or something...but what about his brother?

Do the police still have Connie Walker's computer? If so, why? They've had enough time to search the harddrive...unless it's a factual part of the evidence in investigating.

Why did the police only release Shawn's cell pings but not Billie's, especially when Billie voluntarily gave her cell to them in the very beginning?

... Another thing to note is that a trouble making slanderer going by the hat "Ethel" has been writing & posting crap about Clint & Naomi. Apparently somebody got smart & traced their ip bc they were on a dial up server or something. Turns out the poster was a small time reporter trying to cash in on a missing child story, trying to air out dirty laundrey, apparently had taken the side of B&S so fought for a juicy story...note "small time". This person has no desire to believe anything bad about Shawn or Billie. If you read over this person's post, you can seriously see how much of an idiot they truly are. ...

Making cheddar potato soup. YUMMY! Be back in a bit.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »

Tks for the post Titch, interesting post by justhelp, insightful observations.   If LE took Connie's PC then what is she using now because havent we seen her posting?  PS your soup sounds yummie, Ill take a bowl with extra cheese via cyber delivery it would serve as great comfort food today 

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2011, 06:32:15 PM »

Thanks for the post Titch.  I read that earlier and found it very enlightening. 

I don't think she's far from the truth about BD being cunning and deceptive. 

CD stated as much that she was cunning when relaying the experience of BD tricking the system when it came to DD and the school system.  Or about buying cocaine to pay the rent.  And how about the missing earring story. 

And how about the entire story of Hailey going missing that's been embellished on and even changed quite a few times?  Was that her concocted story?

Deceptive...we've all seen her in action. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »

O/T BUT IMPORTANT FOR ALL TO READ:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »

Sadly, I have casually pondered the same thing, curiousone.  I don't know if it is spurred by her lack of emotion/action, or just a lack of answers. 

To follow your mental wanderings above, I could add the question "Could it be that rather than being so besotted that he helps her cover up the worst, perhaps so besotted (and in risk of legal trouble) that he covers up a lesser crime that she makes him believe.  These are ALL just sad musings.  I find that in my case if there are no strong answers, and with time the strength of the finger pointing at SA seems to lessen, that my mind starts to try to consider ALL possibilities - even if they're not likelihoods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.