May 06, 2024, 07:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128236 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Didn't Beth or someone leave film to be developed at the Internet Cafe?  I assume they offer this service?  And that it is something they contract out to a large developer?

They don't have their own development equipment?  Anyone know?

Yes, Freddie could have been a mentor for Joran and Freddie's older sleazy brother a mentor for Freddie.

Paulus is alleged to have made the mystery quick trip to Miami in the middle of all this.  We have speculated it could have been to retrieve some sort of photo or video evidence.  I wonder if he made contact with that John Charles Croes while there as well or if the trip was to tie up that end of the story.

Just a thought I had that I have not had before with JCC being in Miami and Paulus going there.  Probably no connection but over all this time, we have thought of every possible angle.

I do not and will not rule out Ernesto.  He is one person who went underground since this all happened and we have not heard a peep from him.

What I don't understand is how the U.S. let Paulus into this country when they clearly knew he was involved in what happened.  I hope someone was monitoring his actions when he came to the U.S.  I'm sure we are allowed to listen to any conversations he might have had being that he was in our own country.  Hummm makes me wonder how quickly they could listen to him and find out what transpired (wiretaps).
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2007, 05:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
[

Bravo on your two last posts, Anna. Something has always been so horrendous about this case that it required covering up far more than a worthless two-bit Dutch punk and his failure of a father.

Well, how are you, Dayhiker?   Very Happy

Thank you for your kind words.  I have considered everything I can think of and nothing rises to the level of some wide-spread problem with this happening routinely and over a long period of time, involving those at all levels.

But we do seem, as a group, to slowly evolve over time.  For example, it is now OK to consider the rock painting as staged.   Very Happy And several now also consider Lorenzo as a non-issue in Natalee's disappearance.

So now I wonder if anything more is going to be done before the time runs out for these suspects.  It seems unlikely and the epicenter seems to have shifted to the cases in California.

Not sure what this is about with Joran's book but suspect the usual suspects trying to out-do each other?

Doing good, Anna, thanks. We are just shy of 60 days out for the two-year mark and can add about 10 days to that before they have to release the pimps from suspect status or haul them in to serve justice. We will see whether anything they have done in Aruba and Holland have amounted anything. At least they will have to show their hand.

Things have evolved but we still know three people were last seen with her and one of them tells a mountain of lies. The three still have differing stories about what happened that night and if the Dutch and Arubans haven't figured out that stinks to high heaven they deserve to be boycotted and publicly chastised for their corruption and inaction.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2007, 05:21:01 PM »

Didn't Beth or someone leave film to be developed at the Internet Cafe?  I assume they offer this service?  And that it is something they contract out to a large developer?

Anna, as I remember it---at the time that Beth went in to talk to Satish, she took a roll of film, and was waiting for it to be processed, and engaged Satish in the conversation/ or lack of conversation on his part while she waited.  I think if she hadn't been a customer waiting for her film they would have asked her to leave.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Anna, as I remember it---at the time that Beth went in to talk to Satish, she took a roll of film, and was waiting for it to be processed, and engaged Satish in the conversation/ or lack of conversation on his part while she waited.  I think if she hadn't been a customer waiting for her film they would have asked her to leave.

You mean Deepak  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys.  Before I read anything current, I'm here to report that my AOL home page shows a bunch of places to go on spring holiday.  Hawaii, Cape Cod, Turks & Caicos, St. Barts, LaPaz and other places were mentioned.  Not a word on Aruba, but they did recommend this:  

Gulf Shores, Alabama
Looking for an affordable vacation focused on the great outdoors? Consider Gulf Shores, Alabama. Hardly anyone knows about them yet, but the 11 luxury cabins built by the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources in Gulf Shores -- right along the Gulf of Mexico -- make an ideal location for a group getaway this Spring. Just built last year, each cabin has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two screened porches and a deck that overlooks Lake Shelby. Each also has a fishing pier, so bring your rods.

Those who want to hit the beach will enjoy the brand new beach pavilion built nearby Gulf State Park. The park also offers an 18-hole championship golf course and nature trails. A trip to Gulf Shores also offers numerous bird watching and fishing opportunities; in fact, each luxury cabin has its own fishing pier on Lake Shelby. So pack your rods! Prices start at $150 per cabin per night. Winter rates still apply though May 25. For more information, visit Ala Park.

Find Hotel Deals in Alabama

Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »

I like Gulf Shores,many birds and fish,pretty sand.I have many questions and but one answer,joran is guilty.CAT   I would say more about Gulf Shores,but it very personal

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2007, 05:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I like Gulf Shores,many birds and fish,pretty sand.I have many questions and but one answer,joran is guilty.CAT   I would say more about Gulf Shores,but it very personal

BOOOOOO !!!!

im skerrrrrry Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »

BETH CONFRONTS DEEPAK AT WORKPLACE

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 9, 2005

GRACE: What made you decide to go and question him yourself?

TWITTY: Just desperate for answers. I feel as if -- you know, we have this reward money, you know, ready to be utilized, the $250,000 for her whereabouts, the million dollars for her safe return. I can just only hope that I`m trying to reach everyone. And I felt Deepak would be a great person for me to make contact with.

I`ve never spoken with him. And I just was giving him every opportunity to answer me and to clear his name. And, you know, I can`t imagine being able to -- have been in the position he was in to stand face- to-face with me, Natalee`s mother, and to at least to attempt to deny -- you know, I`m just shocked that he would not have taken advantage of that opportunity. I guess he cannot deny anything.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
August 12, 2005

TWITTY:  ...  And one of the things I did was go into the Internet cafe, just one last shot at seeing if he would present himself in front of me and even deny any involvement.  And he can‘t even do that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2007, 06:22:44 PM »

Klaas,

Fire

Is the smoke bothering you?  It is over where I live only because when it gets up to about 2000 feet it is traveling ssw even tho I am about 15 miles from it.

I had to go to the computer store... and need to go back.. computer going in for HD repair AGAIN!

so am home backing it up TV said we have only had 2 1/2 inches of rain for our season when we are supposed to have had 13 inches about this time.

will check back to see if you are OK

Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Glenda just posted this at RU - she is so FOS Twisted Evil

Dr. Phil's lawyers still don't know that the tape was manipulated. They still believe that the tapes were "edited" for the show. Skeeters dies the day before he was to meet with the lawyers.

Yep!

FOS as a Christmas Goose, bro bro...

NO BOUTS A DOUBT IT!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2007, 06:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Now where is Sander's phone?

The ALE took it.

or he gave it to someone for safekeeping.

It's in that black hole the Arubans call the evidence bin. Evidence goes in and is mysteriously transported to another universe.[/quote]

Kinda like one of those ROACH MOTELS...

It gets in, but it DON'T GET OUT!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2007, 06:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
FREDDIE AND HIS CAMERA

THE DECATUR DAILY
August 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — ...... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Emerencia said Zedan-Arambatzis has denied having any physical contact with the girl or taking photos of her, but has admitted to being present when the photos were taken.

The prosecutor's office declined to comment on the case

FREDDIE Z AND HIS CAMERA

That is like that Kiddie Record

Peter Ponsil & His Tonsil?

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 30, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas,

Fire

Is the smoke bothering you?  It is over where I live only because when it gets up to about 2000 feet it is traveling ssw even tho I am about 15 miles from it.

I had to go to the computer store... and need to go back.. computer going in for HD repair AGAIN!

so am home backing it up TV said we have only had 2 1/2 inches of rain for our season when we are supposed to have had 13 inches about this time.

will check back to see if you are OK

Love, IBE

Hi IBE - it's not near me at all.  I'm way south of it.  I do worry about Louise though, I know she's somewhere in that area.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 30, 2007, 06:45:45 PM »

BETH TWITTY CONFRONTS DEEPAK AT HIS WORKPLACE

Beth Twitty
CBS NEWS
August 9, 2005

(CBS) Beth Holloway Twitty went face-to-face Monday with a man who'd been detained briefly in the disappearance of daughter Natalee Holloway in Aruba, and challenged him to tell what he knows about the case.

In telling of the tense encounter, she asserted Natalee was sexually assaulted before she vanished.

Twitty says she was tipped by a member of the media that Deepak Kalpoe was working at a local Internet café, and wasted no time confronting him Monday.

<snipped>

Twitty described her close-up with Deepak to CBS News:

"There were customers on the computer and he was seated behind the cash register, and I guess he thought he was going to have a normal day at work.

"I wanted to ask him, Joran had admitted sexual assaults that he had committed against Natalee, and I wanted to ask Deepak: Did he participate, or did he try to help her?

"He couldn't answer me. He could only look down at the ground."

"(I told him) you've got an opportunity. I'm Natalee's mother. I'm standing right here before you. You need to tell me.

"I saw his eyelids pretty much the whole time that I was there, and I would have to tell him to hold your head up and look at me when I'm speaking with you.

"He couldn't do that. He would either not respond or he would just tell me that his lawyer had advised him not to speak with me.

"I expected him, if he had no involvement, if he was not a participant in the sexual acts committed against my daughter, that yes, he could have come forward and said, 'No,' and looked me in the eye. He couldn't do that.

"I let him know, under no circumstances, that there is nothing that I'm going to refrain from asking, and I'm going to ask every question, and I'm going to stop at nothing, and I will continue to.

"And he said, 'The media hasn't seen this side of you.' And I said, I've been saving it for you, Deepak.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys.

Cat I like your new avatar.  Are you going to catch those chickens to bring with you on the voyage?

It is interesting to see that the Arubans can stir themselves to put up a sort of protest.  It looks paltry compared to the 100 poor people in India who planned to WALK 500 miles to support families of missing children (Posted by bb on Crimes against children pages) which shows the Indians have an empathy with grieving families.  Much better than the attitude of the Arubans with their "Pull the ladder up, Jack. I'm O.K" outlook on everything.

Klaas sent you an email overnight.  Not sure if you had seen anything about this before and exactly if or where it should be posted.  TIA

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »

Tibro - I'll take a look at my hotmail, hold on.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »

Thanks Klaas - swinging over to the lounge to post it.  Monsters Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 30, 2007, 07:11:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Thanks Klaas - swinging over to the lounge to post it.  Monsters Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yep

What Tibro is posting is a true story about a person who was drugged and raped.  She's going to post it in the Monkey Lounge.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2007, 07:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Now where is Sander's phone?

The ALE took it.

or he gave it to someone for safekeeping.

It's in that black hole the Arubans call the evidence bin. Evidence goes in and is mysteriously transported to another universe.

Kinda like one of those ROACH MOTELS...

It gets in, but it DON'T GET OUT![/quote]

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Roaches! Very appropriate for them, Carpe!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 30, 2007, 07:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Yep

What Tibro is posting is a true story about a person who was drugged and raped.  She's going to post it in the Monkey Lounge.

Yes Klaas - it is a story we read about happening much too often, but the inclusion of Progesterex is not something I had heard about before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.