May 15, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 353199 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #800 on: September 22, 2008, 02:21:08 PM »

Hello out there. Where's Chuck? Did I miss his answers?

George said he is with the nanny.

And they have people "watching" them.

I remember you, Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: September 22, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

know > knot.   

We knotted when you meant 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 22, 2008, 02:22:26 PM »

I've wondered about the Melinda Ducket story too.  Is it true that Casey and Melinda were friends or is that just more BS?

MORE BS

I am also fed up to my nubbins with people trying to intertwine the murdered

jogger and Caylee's case. It is bull stuff.

DITTO Carpe.....drives me crazy....and trust me at this point, that's a very short trip

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 22, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »

I've wondered about the Melinda Ducket story too.  Is it true that Casey and Melinda were friends or is that just more BS?

MORE BS

Thanks, Klaas.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

Todd Black are you out there? Cause you my friend are a PR wiz.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #805 on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »

30 day script and map of Blanchard Park.

Fantasy Land

Peace Monkeys
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 22, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »

Maybe Georgie boy should share that info with the FBI or just bust in and get that baby.  Oh wait, what GA is saying is just more BS.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #807 on: September 22, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 22, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »

Not that anybody would necessarily know this, but do you think this is true/possible?

uoflmom
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:55 PM Wait, The Duckett myspace was on "ITs" myspace because supposedly Lee helped with the search for Trenton- They are both connected from Kid finders or whatever

Yes, I believe this is partially true.  I did see Lee with a Duckett shirt on for some Duckett event.  Yes, they are both connected through KidFinders.

Yes, I remember that now.  I believe Lee particiated in some kind of vigil for Trent Ducket some time after Caylee was reported missing and Trent's father (sorry I forget his name) visited the Anthonys to show his support.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 22, 2008, 02:26:45 PM »

know > knot.   

We knotted when you meant 

I would love to blame the pld keyboard... but I think it is user error.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: September 22, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

30 day script and map of Blanchard Park.

Fantasy Land

I think I see Waldo in there. Oh no, it's just Lee playing with his action figures.

I remember you, Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: September 22, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »

This monkey needs something to eat besides nanners.  Be back later.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: September 22, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »

As part of Casey's rules for home confinement, is she allowed to use the internet?  I know she isn't to use the phone, but wouldn't internet use be the same thing?

Lisa

I have a copy of the home confinement rules at http://brandibb.googlepages.com/homeconfinementrules.pdf if you want to look at them. I don't know if there are any other rules added for her specific case. I doubt there are, though.

Thank You Brandi ,I wanted to let you know I put a copy of your post here on SM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #813 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »

For those who asked or mentioned....

Scroll down about 3/4 of page here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3291.msg419574#msg419574

There is the chatter and photo re: Melinda and Casey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »

While on the subject of "Chuck" ,was it ever verified that Edited to remove personal information.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:36:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #815 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

This is what I have observed myself, not what I have been told.  JMHO.

WOW!!!

AzGrama ... I do believe we are long lost sisters.

Janet

Amazing post!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 22, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »

JUNE 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CAYLEE

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.

June 24 2008 at 2:46 Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) to Troy on Facebook wrote: I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm. 

????

---

One of these kids is doing his own thing, I am telling ya bro bro.

Me smells a rat!

------------------
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »

While on the subject of "Chuck" ,was it ever verified that Chuck works for Edited to remove personal information

Not sure. I just wanted to know how long he knew the Anthonys b/c the post made it sound like he had only just met them and spent four hours together. IMO, not long enough to know someone or form a real friendship. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Chuck.

I would keep anything that has to do with Chuck on the forum, through posts.  JMHO
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:35:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: September 22, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »

This monkey needs something to eat besides nanners.  Be back later.

I would love a granola bar, if you are headed that way!

See ya later, da wench. 

------------------
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: September 22, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »

Not that anybody would necessarily know this, but do you think this is true/possible?

uoflmom
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:55 PM Wait, The Duckett myspace was on "ITs" myspace because supposedly Lee helped with the search for Trenton- They are both connected from Kid finders or whatever

Yes, I believe this is partially true.  I did see Lee with a Duckett shirt on for some Duckett event.  Yes, they are both connected through KidFinders.

Yes, I remember that now.  I believe Lee particiated in some kind of vigil for Trent Ducket some time after Caylee was reported missing and Trent's father (sorry I forget his name) visited the Anthonys to show his support.

Yes, Joshua came to a Caylee vigil then a week or two later Lee went with Joshua to a missing kids event.  Then Joshua got arrested again.  I don't know what happened to him after that.

Edited to change "Trent" to "Joshua"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:49:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.