May 16, 2024, 03:07:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229560 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: April 15, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

Capp, my esteemed collegue, I must say you hit it out of the ballpark when you said about the defense...

"They cannot try this case on the facts".

Sheer profundity!   

I have my @$$ kicking stilettos ready!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 15, 2009, 04:13:22 PM »

On Wednesday, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said he hasn't had an opportunity to talk to Grayson.

But he said the funding request "sounds promising and we want to contact Mr. Grayson's team and see what we can do to help."

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funding-041509,0,7402230.story
im sure Conway DOES want to speak to him....wants to get his hands on some of that cash

Oh yes, they will be all over that if there is $$$ involved.   I hope the peple of Florida are outraged over this!!!

Me too Sunny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: April 15, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »

I do and thank you for responding to what what must have seemed a completely inane question to you....can you see my red face?  Redheads do not look good with red faces ya know

you're funny.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 15, 2009, 04:24:07 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV tracks her movements, describes pivotal day
posted by halboedeker on Apr 15, 2009 10:37:11 AM
Discuss This: Comments (30) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich last night offered a substantial report called "Tracking Casey" about Casey Anthony's movements. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Anchor Bob Opsahl explained that the station focused on June 16 (when Caylee last was seen) to July 15 (when Casey's mom, Cindy, called 911).

To report the story, Belich used a computer file from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone told a similar story nearly six months ago by using cell-phone pings to track Anthony's movements. And Pipitone had to do a lot of work on his own to tell that story.

Still, the WFTV report was a commendable effort to put the Anthony story in context.

Opsahl said Anthony used the cell phone so often she might have helped investigators build the case against her. "She essentially left behind a trail of bread crumbs for investigators," Opsahl said.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said of Anthony, "They [investigators] know she would lie and that you couldn't shake her from a lie, and they needed to find that body."

Belich explained how investigators tracked Anthony's movements, her down time and her cell-phone activity. Belich ended by describing what evidently was a pivotal time.

"On the afternoon of June 16, when Caylee disappeared, there was about a two-hour stretch of quiet on Casey's phone between 1:45 and 3:35," Belich said. "Shortly after that, it was followed by a flurry of calls that Casey made to her mother, her boyfriend and her ex-fiance." 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-wftv-tracks-her-movements-on-pivotal-day.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 15, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents comments on state seeking death penalty
A statement was released today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    3:59 PM EDT, April 15, 2009

The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released a statement today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against the 23-year-old.

"The State's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthony's have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the State can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to deal with the potential sentence," Brad Conway said in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-family-statement-041509,0,4636055.story

Hmmm....so they know she is guilty but they'll wait to see if 12 people will convict her to finally admit her guilt?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 15, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
A statement was released today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents released a statement today about prosecutors seeking the death penalty against the 23-year-old.

"The State's decision to seek the death penalty will not change the support and love the Anthony's have for Casey. Casey Anthony, like all other defendants, is entitled to the presumption of innocence. If the State can overcome that presumption before a jury of 12 of Casey's peers, the Anthonys will then begin to deal with the potential sentence," Brad Conway said in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-family-statement-041509,0,4636055.story

Hmmm....so they know she is guilty but they'll wait to see if 12 people will convict her to finally admit her guilt?

Looks like the conman is still the Ant's lawyer. He must be really desperate for business. They totally sullied his reputation at their depos. Who would use him now?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #886 on: April 15, 2009, 04:30:43 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

I found that wording to be odd myself.  Why not say "The Anthony's stand behind their daughter and believe her to be innocent".  Its not so much what was said, but what was not said, as what was not said this time has been said numerous times before, why not again?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 15, 2009, 04:33:33 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

POTENTIAL SENTENCE - still means that they have not accepted anything and that the evil forces are all conspiring against them.  I should write them a lovely supportive letter and sneeze and cough my flu germs all over it as the bonus gift and then say the Nanny did it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: April 15, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

That's about it, I'm sure they are already starting to deal with the potential sentence, how could they not? Have we found out yet who bought the land where Caylee's remains were found? I was going to venture over to Joys to see if she is blabbing about it, but after finding out today that Melissa Huckabee, in the Sandra case, the reason she was in the hospital last week, was because she swallowed three Xacto razor blades, I just can't deal with anymore craziness for the day. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 15, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

POTENTIAL SENTENCE - still means that they have not accepted anything and that the evil forces are all conspiring against them.  I should write them a lovely supportive letter and sneeze and cough my flu germs all over it as the bonus gift and then say the Nanny did it.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

puker

That's for the whole bunch of B******S!

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

I found that wording to be odd myself.  Why not say "The Anthony's stand behind their daughter and believe her to be innocent".  Its not so much what was said, but what was not said, as what was not said this time has been said numerous times before, why not again?

Because they are all dolts that have come off the short-bus to make stupid statements to the press and then point the finger at others when their words bite them in the arse.  Sorry for my curtness, I am not feeling well and do not mean to offend anyone but my inner voice is getting out.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 15, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #893 on: April 15, 2009, 04:39:53 PM »

There is no way I see George going back in there for the deposition again, there will be some kind of mental issue again, this time over the death penalty being put back on the table, he is all upset because of that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 15, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »

Dolce, where are we supposed to post suggested names for the Dolce Twins?
Musings please if you would! TIA 

Done!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #895 on: April 15, 2009, 04:40:31 PM »

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: April 15, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Because they are all dolts that have come off the short-bus to make stupid statements to the press and then point the finger at others when their words bite them in the arse.  Sorry for my curtness, I am not feeling well and do not mean to offend anyone but my inner voice is getting out.

Yup, discussing the presumption of innocence yet not coming out and saying outright, our daughter is innocent speaks volumes.   

Open mouth, insert foot....dumb@$$e$!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: April 15, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

That's about it, I'm sure they are already starting to deal with the potential sentence, how could they not? Have we found out yet who bought the land where Caylee's remains were found? I was going to venture over to Joys to see if she is blabbing about it, but after finding out today that Melissa Huckabee, in the Sandra case, the reason she was in the hospital last week, was because she swallowed three Xacto razor blades, I just can't deal with anymore craziness for the day. 

There probably working an angle for yet more money.
I don't know who bought the property either.
  swallowing razor blades...Geez.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 15, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »

There is no way I see George going back in there for the deposition again, there will be some kind of mental issue again, this time over the death penalty being put back on the table, he is all upset because of that.

Hope they left the light on at the Hawaiian Motel.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: April 15, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Who is he trying to fool....none of that came outta their mouths....I'd post what they really said but Klaas would have to bleep it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.