May 13, 2024, 10:51:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 280344 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: September 02, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Sorry I don't know you from Caylee's thread, ... and also really sorry to hear you have been ill; hope you're doing okay.   

But when I first saw your avatar this morning, I thought CBB was posting.

Betty Boop is CBB's avatar, and has been for a long time.   That would be like one of us using Klaas' avatar, I know she'd love that.   

B U M P

Tks for the well wishes but am I seriously being called out for adoring Betty Boop as in millions of fans do?   Im sure CBB would agree that she does not "own" the exclusive right to use Betty Boop's image here or anywhere  & NO my avi looks nothing like CBB's, its been my avi for a few months now.   CBB and I get along just fine & I doubt highly she would think my avi is stepping on her toes or disrespecting her - in fact I would think she would appreciate another fan of the Boop, to me it seems this call out was an attempt to stir the pot & an apology is in order...geez!

GRAPEAPE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: September 02, 2009, 08:48:36 PM »

::MonkeyConfused::I was thinking about the van too, was the blanket in the van with the scratch if so could it have been forgoten, if something happened, and in a panic left in van therefore all that blanket talk and confusion.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: September 02, 2009, 08:48:46 PM »

Now I'm pizzed again at Nancy's tone.......FTLOG, she's already treated her like a POS earlier, surely she could understand Crystal being nervous and of course she has no direct knowledge of the 3 day drug/sex binge, but it's been put out there forever. 

No kidding . . . why does NG so clearly dislike Crystal? She goes out of her way to bully her - knowing full well she does not have the intelligence or hutzpah to speak up for herself . . . sheesh.

MOO~I think it was the custody and Crystal not having custody, I guess she has never been married to the POS like I was that bought and paid for custody of his kids from a prior marriage, then they stayed with me and not him after I left him. NG is totally biased in this case

That's got to be it     - - -  did you just see that last exchange? Good heavens - NG wasn't looking for answers - she clearly just wanted to belittle and humiliate Crystal. Went out of her way to back her into a corner about the fact that Haleigh did not live with her, thus she did not know details about her daily routine at Ronald's.

IMO, Nancy Grace just behaved like a complete beeotch - a holier-than-thou snob. Crystal did not deserve that at this time. And it did absolutely NOTHING to further the search for Haleigh. Didn't like NG much before - sure as heck not a fan now. (I manage a big bookstore, & get the opportunity to read all the new books I can get my hands on . . . Was thinking about reading her book, just for the heck of it - LOL - but not now!)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: September 02, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »

I had a thought when i awoke this morning.  Just thinking about the beds being made and all the confusion of who was sleeping where.  We are all assuming that she either went out and left the children there or someone was in the house.  I have a third theory.  What if she went out and had the children with her, and something happened outside of the home and the house staged after she returned home.  Maybe out there but how do we know she and the kids were home all night someone could have picked them up.

Possible GRAPEAPE, however if Ron Jr was awake doing the time, would he not be able to tell his dad or someone that they went somewhere, even with whom.

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 02, 2009, 08:49:11 PM »

any monkey got the putman co scanner on...i think i do but i hear nothing

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 02, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »

Maureen - Sunday July 19.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1046 on: September 02, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »

Did NG ( A LAWYER) just state that Ron passed his poly????????? WTF, that info has NEVER been released by Le on any of the people they polygraphed and she knows it - it has been stated repeatedly on her own freaking show.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 02, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I am sorry, I do not blame Nancy on this.  Natalee Holloway's mother went all the way to Aruba putting up posters, asking, questioning strangers about her daughter.  And I would do  the same.

This is a shame, it has been 6 months and these people know nothing, have not taken the time to inquire about HaLeigh.

Oh trust me I got your back on this one I just try not to get in the fray.  I'll never understand how absolute crap people are blessed with the greatest gift on this earth and destroy it!  And for someone to adopt they have to go thru the third degree and back again...get real.  Any POS can have a child now days.  And NG does rip her good I wish she would get a backbone but she never does.  I mean come on woman this is your child your flesh and blood I don't care how much a man beats you GO KICK MISTY"S EVERLYING A$$ for HALEIGH! or pay someone else to do it at the least.  I know plenty of mothers who took the ass kickin but when it came to their child they did the kickin.  Ok I ranted enough on that now I will let it go....breathe...breathe.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: September 02, 2009, 08:52:51 PM »

::MonkeyConfused::I was thinking about the van too, was the blanket in the van with the scratch if so could it have been forgoten, if something happened, and in a panic left in van therefore all that blanket talk and confusion.

The whole van issue has had me confused from the start.

I do know that LE took the van that night and held it for testing for quite a while before releasing it.

But I am still stumped by the van and how it is involved.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: September 02, 2009, 08:53:08 PM »

I had a thought when i awoke this morning.  Just thinking about the beds being made and all the confusion of who was sleeping where.  We are all assuming that she either went out and left the children there or someone was in the house.  I have a third theory.  What if she went out and had the children with her, and something happened outside of the home and the house staged after she returned home.  Maybe out there but how do we know she and the kids were home all night someone could have picked them up.

Unless Haleigh was strangled or drugged to death in the home & removed immediately the possibility of something being done to her outside the home is a high probability.  I've always felt that certain things in the home were staged by Misty prior to Ronald coming home (quite a few hours).

GRAPEAPE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: September 02, 2009, 08:57:02 PM »

I understand what you mean heart.  The only thing I can think of is maybe jr was asleep when put in the van.  He may not remember being moved he is so young. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 02, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »

Tks for the well wishes but am I seriously being called out for adoring Betty Boop as in millions of fans do?   Im sure CBB would agree that she does not "own" the exclusive right to use Betty Boop's image here or anywhere  & NO my avi looks nothing like CBB's, its been my avi for a few months now.   CBB and I get along just fine & I doubt highly she would think my avi is stepping on her toes or disrespecting her - in fact I would think she would appreciate another fan of the Boop, to me it seems this call out was an attempt to stir the pot & an apology is in order...geez![/color]

CBB is the nicest person ever, she gets along with everyone.   

If it has been your avi for several months now, has no one else brought to your attention that Betty Boop is CBB's avi?   It's been hers for a long time. 

It IS disrespectful to use an avatar that she uses IMO, not to mention confusing.  There's thousands of others, why choose one that is used by a mod?    If we all took to using avatars that looked similar, it would get really confusing.

And no, I see no reason for an apology.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1052 on: September 02, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I am sorry, I do not blame Nancy on this.  Natalee Holloway's mother went all the way to Aruba putting up posters, asking, questioning strangers about her daughter.  And I would do  the same.

This is a shame, it has been 6 months and these people know nothing, have not taken the time to inquire about HaLeigh.

Oh trust me I got your back on this one I just try not to get in the fray.  I'll never understand how absolute crap people are blessed with the greatest gift on this earth and destroy it!  And for someone to adopt they have to go thru the third degree and back again...get real.  Any POS can have a child now days.  And NG does rip her good I wish she would get a backbone but she never does.  I mean come on woman this is your child your flesh and blood I don't care how much a man beats you GO KICK MISTY"S EVERLYING A$$ for HALEIGH! or pay someone else to do it at the least.  I know plenty of mothers who took the ass kickin but when it came to their child they did the kickin.  Ok I ranted enough on that now I will let it go....breathe...breathe.

I agree about that, but Ron stated he didn't know a list of crap and he lives with Misty, yet she didn't pounce on him and pull the "Haleigh didn't stand a chance" while he was on the show...........FTLOG, he sleeps with the "key" every night and still has no answers...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1053 on: September 02, 2009, 09:02:14 PM »

Now I'm pizzed again at Nancy's tone.......FTLOG, she's already treated her like a POS earlier, surely she could understand Crystal being nervous and of course she has no direct knowledge of the 3 day drug/sex binge, but it's been put out there forever. 

No kidding . . . why does NG so clearly dislike Crystal? She goes out of her way to bully her - knowing full well she does not have the intelligence or hutzpah to speak up for herself . . . sheesh.
I am not a big fan of NG because I feel she goes off on a tangent without getting to the answers, AND I have been broken hearted for Crystal since February, but Crystal is her own worst enemy tonight! I'm with Nancy here, this precious girl never had a chance! HOW do you not know when she got out of school, when she was dropped off at the bus stop, if not prior to her going missing at least by now she should have all these facts down and be digging like we are!! and know who was the last person unrelated to this mess to see HaLeigh, why doesn't she know these things??? she may be speaking vaguely from distrust of Nancy, and not wanting to say something that NG can/will turn her own words on her, but basics facts, come on Crystal, she looks as detached from HaLeigh as Misty does, she should not have agreed to this interview IMO

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1054 on: September 02, 2009, 09:02:16 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

Hello Monkeys
I'm boiling here after watching NG I think NG talked to Crystal just fine. I don't care if you are with your  child every day or not you should know when they get off the bus and when school lets out. Seems Crystal did not inquire about HaLeigh before she went missing and she still is not. I'm sure she loves her children but she had other things on her mind then them.

Don't throw nanners I feel the same about Ron he had more things on his mind also like being a bully and making sure everyone knew it and also trolling for his next 16 year old girl.

Someone needs to kick them all in the a$$ and tell them what is important not going on TV all made up to look great and wearing a tie what is important is answer the darn questions and find Haleigh

I hope they both get their lives on track for HaLeigh.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1055 on: September 02, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »

I am soooooooo confused...  my head bone hurts waaaa 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1056 on: September 02, 2009, 09:03:33 PM »

I want to know more about Larry and this 4 year old 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1057 on: September 02, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »

I am soooooooo confused...  my head bone hurts waaaa 
Me too
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Tks for the well wishes but am I seriously being called out for adoring Betty Boop as in millions of fans do?   Im sure CBB would agree that she does not "own" the exclusive right to use Betty Boop's image here or anywhere  & NO my avi looks nothing like CBB's, its been my avi for a few months now.   CBB and I get along just fine & I doubt highly she would think my avi is stepping on her toes or disrespecting her - in fact I would think she would appreciate another fan of the Boop, to me it seems this call out was an attempt to stir the pot & an apology is in order...geez![/color]

CBB is the nicest person ever, she gets along with everyone.   

If it has been your avi for several months now, has no one else brought to your attention that Betty Boop is CBB's avi?   It's been hers for a long time. 

It IS disrespectful to use an avatar that she uses IMO, not to mention confusing.  There's thousands of others, why choose one that is used by a mod?    If we all took to using avatars that looked similar, it would get really confusing.

And no, I see no reason for an apology.

capp's avi has been the same since i've been here.  she's been gone for awhile 'cause she's been sick...sorry, i consider her a good monkey as i do you as well.
please lets not argue over something so silly an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:08 PM »

Haleigh is back in the news and something or someone may break in the case finally.  God Bless Tim M and Mark N.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.