May 13, 2024, 10:58:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 280347 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: September 03, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »

oops let me fix this!

IM Post:Shortened to save space!

I guess its all part of that "starting from scratch" message, but when we went over it we never knew Ron was on his way to work at 8:30 pm.......

Mind boggled describes every aspect of this case IMO

Fatcatlurker said this:

Ron had to have had a alibi or you'd think LE would of been all over him.  I mean come on he's a gimme!  Meaning he's the easy guy to say did this!  I think they are trying to figure out at what point contact with Misty was lost.  JMO
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: September 03, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »

I want to know more about Larry and this 4 year old 

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Local PD need help that bad?   

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

O/T~I'm so glad to see you and Bud's Girl around

Thanks, good to see you too, IM!!   

Surely the timeline has already been made and gone over a bazillion times til all of LE has it memorized.  It boggles my mind that they are checking it out now......

...... or.......

is this just the first time they've said anything publically about it?  dunno.  Seems that we worked that angle months ago.   

I guess its all part of that "starting from scratch" message, but when we went over it we never knew Ron was on his way to work at 8:30 pm.......

Hi IM!! Ok I found it where she said Ronald I know YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3WZSOO24C4&NR=1

It is right about 4:50 on the video 8/31/09

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: September 03, 2009, 12:27:37 AM »

My question is when did HaLeigh pee on the blanket.....where did she spend the night Sunday night?

Has  it ever been verified where the children were when Misty was on her 3 day vacation  I find it hard to believe that Ronald was being the House Husband  and baby sitter while she was out with WBG, I bet he was tracking her like a dog in heat.

Has this question been answered time and time again in the past and I do not remember I?  Monkeys please excuse my ignorance tonite I had four molars pulled today and I feel it....the pain meds wear off to quick

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1203 on: September 03, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »

Wyks!  Hey I've missed you too!  Your posts always make me think, in a good way!  Yes, hubby just told me the stores are loaded up with Holloween already....ugh!

Awww thanks!  I always enjoy your posts, and am glad when I see ya.  And yeppers, it's just nuts how early the stores begin selling stuff for holidays. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: September 03, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

Surely the timeline has already been made and gone over a bazillion times til all of LE has it memorized.  It boggles my mind that they are checking it out now......

...... or.......

is this just the first time they've said anything publically about it?  dunno.  Seems that we worked that angle months ago.   

then she said it again here at about 3:47 on this video

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5881.new#new

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: September 03, 2009, 12:30:23 AM »

My question is when did HaLeigh pee on the blanket.....where did she spend the night Sunday night?

Has  it ever been verified where the children were when Misty was on her 3 day vacation  I find it hard to believe that Ronald was being the House Husband  and baby sitter while she was out with WBG, I bet he was tracking her like a dog in heat.

I got $5 on the kids being at Gma's.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1206 on: September 03, 2009, 12:32:25 AM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

Yes its the crazy face your son is making and the hair!  I forget long hair is coming back!  Good lookin family.  And kitties can help with healing too in their own way!

Well he likes his hair long because it makes him look different than when he did when he was molested (weird, but he wants to almost escape that identity and I'm for whatever works ).............and the kitties, because we do have 2 have really helped as they keep her busy and it takes her mind off other sad things. They have been a huge help when she is sad and they do something goofy like get in the washing machine when the lid is open, so it's all good!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 03, 2009, 12:38:30 AM »

Ron had to have had a alibi or you'd think LE would of been all over him.  I mean come on he's a gimme!  Meaning he's the easy guy to say did this!  I think they are trying to figure out at what point contact with Misty was lost.  JMO

You'd think because he is a gimme, but so is Misty and I just think a tragic accident happened in that house that night and whatever caused the accident (if discovered) would have possibly led to RC losing Custody of Jr, then this case becomes more like the A's where they figure we've already lost one, so we'll Cover their @ss to make sure we keep Jr.

Also, the Drew P case he was obviously the gimme and they still haven't arrested him on Stacey P's disappearance...............too many questions and possibilities to pin anything down for sure! But what you posted is probably the case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: September 03, 2009, 12:44:49 AM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Your right, I just got caught up, and  ... is the only way to descibe how Im looking...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: September 03, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »

Me too! 

...... or.......

Sure does! 

About the 8:30 pm info.. That was a graphic on NG's show, but she made no comment about it, right?  Am wondering where she got that info, it's the first I've heard of it.  Supposedly Ron left for work sev hours earlier. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: September 03, 2009, 12:50:42 AM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Your right, I just got caught up, and  ... is the only way to descibe how Im looking...

okay everybody -  HA HA HA!  Get a drink or whatever makes you loose cuz your gonna need it! Crazy!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: September 03, 2009, 12:52:40 AM »

Me too! 

...... or.......

then she said it again here at about 3:47 on this video

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5881.new#new

I know, just look at the pertinent part of the transcripts:

Ron on NG~

GRACE: Again, with us tonight, Ronald Cummings. This is little Haleigh`s father. He has never shied away from the camera and answering your questions, taking calls live. He apparently has nothing to hide. And with him, his attorney, Terry Shoemaker, a well respected attorney. They`re joining us from Jacksonville, Florida.

Ronald, thank you for being with us again.

CUMMINGS: Thank you for having us.

GRACE: Liz, please put Ronald on screen for me. Ronald, what do you make of Misty flunking a polygraph?

CUMMINGS: I don`t know anything about her flunking a polygraph. I know what`s been said about it, but I`m not a polygrapher myself so I didn`t see any results. I didn`t -- you know, I was told by the polygrapher who did the polygraph that it`s not judged in percentages, that a polygraph is either a failed or a pass, not in percentages.

GRACE: Well, OK. Let`s take what you know, that you either fail it or you pass it. Well, according to these reports, she flunked it -- I mean, royally flunked it. And that`s got to concern you.

CUMMINGS: Well, until I see more physical proof of what`s going on, Miss Nancy, there`s -- my concerns are still on keeping Haleigh`s face on the TV and being sure that she is found and whoever has done this to her or -- is put away.

GRACE: OK, Ronald, I understand that you want to keep Haleigh`s face out there, and we are doing that. But I know you and I do not believe you are not concerned about a report that your wife flunked a polygraph. It would concern me.

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Nancy, if I might? You know, of course Ronald`s concerned about a lot of things going on right now, but I think the main thing he`s concerned about is making sure that Haleigh is found. And you know, again, we`d like to thank you for keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and making sure everyone continues to look for her and helping us every way you possibly can. But we`re more concerned with that aspect, rather than whether or not Misty may or may not have done well on a polygraph.

GRACE: You know, Mr. Shoemaker, you have an excellent reputation. And what you just said does not make one ounce of sense. Of course, you want her picture out there. Of course, you want the help of the media. But for the last person known to have seen Haleigh alive to have reportedly flunked a polygraph, how you can suggest that is not a major concern -- you want to find her? You want to find Haleigh? Then find out why Misty reportedly flunked a polygraph. Gentlemen, does that not make sense to you?

Ronald Cummings, I would like to hear it from you.

CUMMINGS: Nancy, what you`re saying makes perfect sense to me. But why is law enforcement -- I`m not law enforcement. I can`t interfere with their investigation. I can`t do anything about a polygraph or...

GRACE: Well, what is she telling you, Ronald? What is she telling you? I mean, she took that police polygraph. I don`t believe she passed it the first time. I don`t believe she did. Now this one. Then there was that voice stress test. I mean, something is wrong with her story, Ronald.

CUMMINGS: I don`t know, Miss Nancy.

commercial break

GRACE: What time did she go to bed?

CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

WE KNOW THIS IS A LIE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CUMMINGS: She told me that she was sleeping, her and Junior were sleeping in my queen size bed and that she was sleeping in the tot bed beside her, three or four feet from her.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight back out to Ronald Cummings. This is Haleigh`s father, who is joining us tonight. And he is taking your calls live. This is the first time he is speaking out exclusively here after his bride, his new wife, allegedly flunks a polygraph.

Ronald, I know that your heart`s desire is to bring her home alive. I`ll never forget the first time I heard your 911 call. And I think that is exactly the way I would have reacted if I came home and the twins were gone. And I want to know what you want to tell the viewers tonight.

CUMMINGS: I want to tell them to keep Haleigh`s face out there, and if you have any information leading to her disappearance to call it in. It don`t matter who it hurts. And I want to let everyone know that I`m not hiding anything for anybody. And if somebody had something to do with it, let them fry. So be it. Whoever it might be. That`s who -- that`s who it is. Let`s bring Haleigh home.

GRACE: Ronald, why did police question Misty Croslin`s brother and sister-in-law? What was that all about? They kept them for hours.

CUMMINGS: Miss Nancy, I don`t have a clue what they questioned them about. I`m not allowed around them.

GRACE: That`s right. I understand. Ronald, what do you believe is being done now in the search for Haleigh? I know they just finished another search around your home, and they did that because your wife, Misty Croslin, directed them to a particular spot

CUMMINGS: Well, I`m happy that they`re still searching. I hope that they find my child alive, obviously. But one way or another I want my daughter to come home.

GRACE: Ronald, you said.

CUMMINGS: I need some closure.

GRACE: You said that you don`t care who it hurts and that you`re not covering for anybody.

CUMMINGS: That`s right.

GRACE: OK. And I assume from knowing you that you mean that. So my question to you tonight is now that you have been told, whether you accept it or not, that your wife has flunked a poly, have you asked her what`s happened? What does she tell you?

I mean, I saw her on "The Today Show," and they asked her, why did you give two different stories? And she said, "I don`t know." That doesn`t make sense.

CUMMINGS: I asked her. But I don`t get any answers from her about, you know -- I don`t see -- what she`s telling me is not inconsistent.

GRACE: OK.

CUMMINGS: So maybe what she.

GRACE: And what is it that she tells you? What is her story about what happened that night?

CUMMINGS: The same thing that she`s telling police, or whoever, that she went to bed -- she put Haleigh to bed, done some laundry, went to bed, and woke up to the door propped open.

GRACE: Back to Ronald Cummings, our special guest tonight. Ronald, you and I have been on this story from the very, very beginning. And I don`t even like asking the medical examiner questions like that while I know you are listening because you`re holding out the hope, as am I, that she is alive.

GRACE: Once again, I want you to make a plea to the viewers tonight. Everyone, the tip line is 888-277-8477. Go ahead, Ronald.

CUMMINGS: Please, whoever knows anything about Haleigh`s disappearance, anything about where she might be now, or anything about anything from February 9th to February 10th of 2009, please call the Crimestoppers or the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office.

GRACE: And please know, Ronald, that you are in our thoughts and prayers, as is little Haleigh.

CUMMINGS: Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW COMPARE TO CRYSTAL ON NG:

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. And joining us tonight, also taking your calls, is the mother of missing Florida girl, 5-year-old Haleigh. Also with her, the grandmother, Haleigh`s grandmother. Crystal Sheffield, Marie Griffis, thank you for being with us.

First to you, Crystal Sheffield. This is Haleigh`s mother. Crystal, what do you make of the recent developments, the developments especially about Misty Croslin flunking a polygraph?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, HALEIGH`S MOTHER: Well, I`ve thought all along that she had something to do with it, and now this kind of just proves it. I mean...

GRACE: But why do you think -- why do you say you`ve thought all along that?

SHEFFIELD: She was the last one to see our daughter, and her stories just don`t add up. Everything she says is crazy. I mean, it`s like the cops say, they`re inconsistent.

GRACE: Have you talked to Ronald about the inconsistencies?

SHEFFIELD: I`ve said something to him about her recently, and he pretty much was, like, What do you want me to do? So...

GRACE: What did you say to him? I mean, his response kind of -- to interpret it depends on what you said to him. What did you say to him?

SHEFFIELD: I told him what I -- how I felt about her test results, and I told him I really didn`t want to be around her anymore, like when I pick our son up. And he was just, like, What do you want me to do? So maybe we can talk about it and I...

GRACE: When you go to pick up your son and you see Misty, have you tried to speak to Misty Croslin about what happened that night?

SHEFFIELD: No.

GRACE: Why?

SHEFFIELD: I can`t.

SHEFFIELD: Because she was the last one to see our daughter, and I just -- I...

GRACE: I mean, if -- if somebody was the last person to be with my child, John David or Lucy, and police say they have the key to what happened, I would at least say, What happened?

SHEFFIELD: Well, I haven`t seen her since the results.

GRACE: Yes?

SHEFFIELD: But I did talk to her on the telephone, and she was telling me she had no problem with me and that she didn`t have anything to do with our daughter going missing, that she was at home and all this stuff that everybody`s saying is lies about her. That`s the only time I`ve talked to her.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Joining us tonight exclusively since the stepmother of little Haleigh apparently flunks a polygraph, the child`s mother, Crystal Sheffield, and her mother, the grandmother, Marie Griffis, joining us out of Florida.

To Crystal Sheffield. You mentioned that Misty Croslin`s first polygraph, the one administered by police, was full of inconsistencies. How did you find that out?

SHEFFIELD: No, not the polygraph, just her stories. I know nothing about the polygraph from the police. I have not revealed that.

GRACE: OK. Why did you -- where did you learn that what she told police was full of inconsistencies?

SHEFFIELD: The -- it was on your show, actually. I think it was one of the investigators. He said that, We`ve known all along that her stories was full of inconsistencies.

GRACE: You made an accusation that Croslin was on a drug binge. Do you have any evidence to support that claim?

CROSLIN: No, I don`t.

GRACE: Then why did you say it?

CROSLIN: It was just a thought. I mean, maybe she was. Maybe she wasn`t.

GRACE: It was just a thought. So you have nothing to support the claim that she was on a drug binge around the time Haleigh goes missing?

CROSLIN: Well, there`s been people that have been questioned that said she was on a drug binge before Haleigh went missing.

END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Joining us tonight, Haleigh`s mother, Crystal Sheffield, and grandmother, Marie Griffis.

To you, Miss Griffis, thank you for being with us. You stated that at the very beginning you doubted Croslin`s story. Why?

MARIE GRIFFIS, GRANDMOTHER OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Because of the inconsistencies with the bed and who was sleeping in what bed. There were four different stories.

GRACE: What were the four stories?

GRIFFIS: Well, one minute all three of them were in the -- in the same bed. Then Haleigh was on a different bed. And it was just her and Butterbean. Then -- and Butterbean is Junior, by the way. Then he was in a totally different room other than her and Haleigh. And it just kept getting bigger and bigger.

GRACE: What, if anything, have you been told about her police polygraph?

GRIFFIS: That they were full of inconsistencies.

GRACE: Such as?

GRIFFIS: As her timeline. They can`t figure out whether she was or was not at home. If -- it`s one right after another. It`s all mind- boggling.

GRACE: To Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh`s mother. Crystal, recently she has suggested that the four people were in the home that evening. Have you heard that version?

CRYSTAL SHEFFIELD, MOM OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS: No. The only thing I`ve heard was about the AC guy and her brother that stopped by. That`s the only people I know about. And she said they left, both of them.

GRACE: Back to T.J. Hart with WSKY. T.J., I want to focus specifically on what the cops are focusing on right now that we know of. And that is this phone timeline. They are focusing, honing in on a big argument that Ronald Cummings had with Misty Croslin just before the child goes missing.

So you`re telling me you have no idea what the argument was about, you know nothing about it?

KIRBY CLEMENTS, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, that is a problem, and I have to tell you that anytime your client.

GRACE: Boy, you sure are putting perfume on a pig? That`s a problem. That`s all you can say?

CLEMENTS: It is a problem.

GRACE: You have to sugarcoat that pill.

CLEMENTS: Well, you know, we have to find out what else is going on. I mean if I`m her lawyer, I`m focusing on the father, too. After all, you know.

GRACE: The father? You`re focusing on the father?

CLEMENTS: I would have to focus on the father. This story doesn`t make sense.

GRACE: The father wasn`t home when she went missing.

CLEMENTS: Well, you know what.

GRACE: So why focus on the father?

CLEMENTS: No one knows what time.

GRACE: That doesn`t even make sense.

CLEMENTS: The problem is nobody knows what time the child went missing. Everybody`s.

GRACE: We know when he went to work by all accounts.

CLEMENTS: Says who?

GRACE: Says Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin and the child was seen that day at school up until that afternoon just before Cummings goes to work.

CLEMENTS: What time did the child end up missing? Nobody can answer that question. You all say that this poor -- this young 17-year-old girl, she`s lying, she`s.

GRACE: I`m not saying what time the child goes missing.

I want to go back to Crystal Sheffield. You bring up a great point, Kirby. Crystal Sheffield, you`re the mom. What time was Haleigh last seen by anybody other than Cummings and Croslin?

SHEFFIELD: The last time I seen her was.

GRACE: I didn`t ask when you saw her. Certainly, you as the biological mother know the facts of this case. So when was she last seen by someone other than the father and the stepmother?

SHEFFIELD: That I don`t know. I know that the last time Misty says she seen her was 8:00.

GRACE: You don`t know where she was that day? You haven`t found out?

SHEFFIELD: She was at school that day.

GRACE: Until what time?

SHEFFIELD: She gets off the bus about 3:00 something? It`s what I was told.

GRACE: She gets off the buss at 3:00 or she gets out of school at 3:00?

SHEFFIELD: She gets off the bus around 3:00. A little after 3:00.

GRACE: Do you know what time she would get out of school?

SHEFFIELD: No.

SHEFFIELD: I don`t live there. I don`t live there.

GRACE: You didn`t know what time your daughter got out of school?

SHEFFIELD: I`m assuming around 2:30. I don`t live there. I was never told those kind of things.

GRACE: To Dr. Marty Makary. You know, Dr. Marty, I`m starting to think this child never had a chance. She didn`t have a chance.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: September 03, 2009, 12:54:17 AM »

Me too! 

...... or.......

Sure does! 

About the 8:30 pm info.. That was a graphic on NG's show, but she made no comment about it, right?  Am wondering where she got that info, it's the first I've heard of it.  Supposedly Ron left for work sev hours earlier. 

NOPE, not even one........and this is where the info came from

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: September 03, 2009, 12:54:34 AM »

You'd think because he is a gimme, but so is Misty and I just think a tragic accident happened in that house that night and whatever caused the accident (if discovered) would have possibly led to RC losing Custody of Jr, then this case becomes more like the A's where they figure we've already lost one, so we'll Cover their @ss to make sure we keep Jr.

Also, the Drew P case he was obviously the gimme and they still haven't arrested him on Stacey P's disappearance...............too many questions and possibilities to pin anything down for sure! But what you posted is probably the case.

you speak my speak!  And I don't overlook the accident at all just want physical evidence and that is where I hold LE responsible.  And you know I feel the same way about JR.  Tragic.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 03, 2009, 12:55:52 AM »

I got $5 on the kids being at Gma's.   

I'm curious how long the blanket had pee on it,if it was one those blankets kids like with their favorite cartoon character and they did stay at GMS I would think HaLeigh took it with her like kids will do when they spend the night away....anyway I wonder why GMS did not wash the blanket since she washed other clothes belonging to the kids.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: September 03, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5721-1.jpg

This makes me have questions!

I'm not sure this post will work right?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: September 03, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »

okay everybody -  HA HA HA!  Get a drink or whatever makes you loose cuz your gonna need it! Crazy!
I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: September 03, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »

Nope but I had to try.

Ron's work time does not jive and never has.  What up with that?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: September 03, 2009, 12:59:56 AM »

I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

Damn you blow my mind...you got all that fast!  Great RECAP!  I need a refill now! Quick before the story changes again!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: September 03, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »

ok here it all comes again on HLN NOW for those who missed it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.