May 15, 2024, 04:13:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 775063 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2320 on: May 30, 2011, 01:56:08 PM »

Maybe some LE evidence to remind the jury why they are here.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2321 on: May 30, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

I can't wait to see what Lee does and KC's reaction to what Lee does! 

I am a little worried.  I think he will basically tell the truth.  Based on Mallerys reaction tho on the stand and breaking down claiming caylee and casey had amazing relationship makes me wonder.  If my fiances sister made claims like casey did about my future husband I wouldnt be to quick feel sympathy towards her unless my fiance did.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2322 on: May 30, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »

I dont think KC was a good mother. I think she is a pretender..a bullchit artist
When people are looking she knew how to act and God only knows what she did to her when people werent looking, like knock her out to party

That is what I see. She made over Caylee when it served her purpose, but I would bet that child lived in hell when no one but them were around. Some of Caylee's pictures have a very haunting look about them that you see in abused children. From just the temper tantrums we have seen just imagine what that child had to endure.

I agree.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2323 on: May 30, 2011, 02:00:47 PM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the reoad.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

I know the Winnie the Pooh blanket was found at the remains site..but I never read where it was wrapped around her..her bones were scattered in a very large area...is there a link where I could read more about the blanket? 

I don't picture Casey wrapping her in the blanket as a comfort gesture..after she shot her up with chloroform, duct taped her mouth and nose tightly embedding it in her hair, then trash bags..fianlly a laundry hamper..it would really shock me if the blanket was wrapped around her..I think that was something left in the car she pitched out.

The heart sticker was the final kiss off if you will..she loved her more in death then in life.  It wasn't a loving gesture in my opinion it was just the opposite.

Like everything else, Gypsy, I'm speculating about the use of blanket.

I'm assuming the blanket located with or around the remains is the one we've seen pictured on Caylee's bed- which sorta looks like a toddler bed comforter, which was part of a set, and was normally kept on Caylee's bed. 

What would be the purpose of removing the blanket off the bed?

In an emergency situation?  To provide warmth? To comfort?  To wrap up?

In addition to the two black garbage bags with yellow handles, for concealing,

In addition to the canvas type laundry bag with handles, for transporting,

In addition to the Henkel brand duct tape, used for?

I don't know where, on SM, but it was discussed there were remnants of a picture frame located- allegedly at the remains site, one of which had a red heart/sticker on the matting at one time. 

One of our monkeys mentioned it- stated the actual photo with the sticker was viewed on the NG show with the sticker.

Anyone remember discussing this please clarify, TIA.

Monkey King - it was me that brought up the framed pic of Caylee with the heart sticker on the matte. I'll have to dig for it, I'm not even sure what day I posted about it, but it was within the last 2 weeks. One thing that has always weighed heavy on my mind is that I believe after Casey dumped Caylee in the swamp, she returned to the area on several occasions to leave "gifts" so to speak. The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. I even wonder if that's what happened to Caylee's "teddy bear."

Found it... the previous discussion regarding the picture....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9919.msg1353526#msg1353526

That's it!  

Now we need to locate the evidence picture of the frame section and try and find the pic from NG.

It is very possible that Casey left some things at the site.

Nothing would really surprise me anymore, you?
I found the frame in the same document dump as the photo of the gel heart sticker on the matte. Here's a link to those photos, the frame pic is labeled #39. So we have a broken frame, and a photo matte with a pink/red gel sticker on the lower left hand corner all in evidence and collected at the remains site.

About that pic and NG, it poofed after the document dump and I haven't been able to locate it anywhere on line since. Things that make you go hmmm....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18739950/detail.html

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2324 on: May 30, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.
Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.

I think Casey probably did keep one of Caylee's blankets in the car or back pack and that would not seem at all odd to me.  They were staying at other people's apartments  over night many times previous.  It would make sense to being Caylee with her own little blanket..even for a quick nap on the sofa. Many toddlers who are away often have things they take along.  I just believe the blanket was already in the car with a lot of Caylee's other things. 
She had many of Caylee's things..remember she left a bag full of her belongings at Chris S. house.  So I think the blanket was just one more thing to get rid of when she deposited Caylee in the woods.  There were ittle toys there..a broken Barbie, a horse and just all sorts of things.  I think she dumped what she could with Caylee..and because she didn't want this huge pile of things there she get rid of the rest in various ways..Chris S..the plumbing at home..etc.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2325 on: May 30, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »

My hubs and I watched a movie yesterday during kid free time - it was called "Sexual Predator" and it was very relevant to this case - the woman star was a PO and was handling the case of a guy that killed her best friend during sex - but the kicker was that she killed all the guys that came in contact with her all the while fooling everyone into believing she was an INCEST victim - so everyone felt sorry for her and did not hold her accountable. All i could think of was this is exactly what KC thinks she can do - fool everyone into thinking she is a poor baby that was molested by daddy. But the girl in the movie and KC both used sex as a weapon to disarm and manipulate guys. Good movie  and lots to think about.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2326 on: May 30, 2011, 02:07:09 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2327 on: May 30, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.
I think you're onto something there....

Per Blonde's Timeline:

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.

Tks Blondi, was thinking only about June 16th 2008 all morning...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2328 on: May 30, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »

Does anyone here know if the Anthonys' plumber is on the Prosecution's witness list?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2329 on: May 30, 2011, 02:15:56 PM »

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

Casey Lashes out in court Video & Lip Reader’s view of what is said

MAY 28, 2011

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2330 on: May 30, 2011, 02:18:42 PM »

I was wondering ! because something came to my mind about the supposed jail visit that george tried to have with casey anthony. At that time she said george is the only one she would meet with. So casey and george I think requested a visit for george and casey. But somehow someone got wind of it from the baez law firm and put the stop to it. I think it was baez law partner that is no longer with the firm. why the visit with her dad and why did george want to meet with her.

than later sometime in one visit she says "dont worry I havent said anything."
dunno just trying to put the pieces together... sometimes nothing makes sense does it.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2331 on: May 30, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the blog from, I think her name was Cathie, that was at the trial the other day and posted pictures?

She has red hair, and was with her Mom at the trial. I forgot to save the link...TIA

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2332 on: May 30, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

Casey Lashes out in court Video & Lip Reader’s view of what is said

MAY 28, 2011

Hi tupelo thanks for posting that. I think george and cindy have tried for three years! to see her to get her to acknowledge them in the courtroom. In a most recent time right before jury selection! cindy began sitting in the front rows of the gallery, closer to casey. Still no acknowledgement from casey. Now she is going to act like a two year old ! in her attorneys own words.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2333 on: May 30, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »

I think you're onto something there....

Per Blonde's Timeline:

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.

I want to know why she would call Jesse Grund, her ex-BF, to complain about her parents?  That makes no sense to me.  She hates him, breaks up with him, but calls to complain to him. 

I cannot pinpoint when I think she killed Caylee.  Can anybody else? 

The calls from 6:31 to whenever, where were they made by?   

I think whatever happened happened between 4:26 and 5:57, where she was near the Royal Packing company for an hour and a half until she pinged near Tony's.  The calls after to mom are dad were to set up the drowning theory, IMO.  Backs car up to house, pulls Caylee out, puts ladder on pool, puts Caylee dead in pool, no answer to her calls, puts her in the playhouse, goes and meets Tony for blockbuster. 

I believe she really wanted to be wiht Tony that night and to stay over.  She was falling in love, but her parents would nto watch Caylee for one reason or another and she got pissed off that she is straddled with a 2-year-old child and she was not going to be able to go to Tony's that night and she exploded in anger and just thought, I have to get rid of this kid. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2334 on: May 30, 2011, 02:28:16 PM »

I was wondering ! because something came to my mind about the supposed jail visit that george tried to have with casey anthony. At that time she said george is the only one she would meet with. So casey and george I think requested a visit for george and casey. But somehow someone got wind of it from the baez law firm and put the stop to it. I think it was baez law partner that is no longer with the firm. why the visit with her dad and why did george want to meet with her.

than later sometime in one visit she says "dont worry I havent said anything."
dunno just trying to put the pieces together... sometimes nothing makes sense does it.

Is there a transcript of this phone call somewhere to see the context of "don't worry I haven't said anything" and she said this to Lee right?

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2335 on: May 30, 2011, 02:28:39 PM »

With the most honest emotion we have seen from Casey so far, she said this: “…hurts me… she’s here to protect him… she‘s never protected me…
she’s not even trying now… (Lawyer mentions giving Cindy a chance)
She’s been given a chance for 3 years and did NOTHING…
But now ya know it’s like she’s been given the chance… like every single day…"

…away from them… and everyone will help him… and I can’t help who she’s with… I mean I can’t…”

…that hurts so bad… she didn’t look at me once the entire time… (mumbles) …yeah, she did the other day…
(shaking head at Baez) she’s not gonna fight for me… there’s no way…
 (wiping cheeks, shaking her head no) there’s no way for that, there’s no way for her…"
Now, what I could not wrap this brain around is this:  Casey Anthony actually believes her own lies.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2336 on: May 30, 2011, 02:31:37 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet

Correction.  I believe that the following flurry of calls is when something happened to Caylee and ... Casey's initial response was to contact either her mother or father.

Janet

++++

Blonde's Timeline:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2337 on: May 30, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »

I am reminded of one the first  jailhouse visits, I think it was her first arrest. The anthonys went to visit this piss of crap and cindy was crying! caseys says to george kind of annoyed. "Why is she crying already. I had the impression she was annoyed because they should have been thinking about her and how they were going to help her get out.

I hope they play that video sometime to show how cold and insensetive  the inmate is.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2338 on: May 30, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »

But then, gosh my mind never stops, say those last calls were to set up drowning theory, if she had been successful in contacting her parents, would she have been able to go to Tony's that night?  I would assume that would look horible to her parents for her to go want to boink her BF the night her daughter died?  I envision, she would have had a fight with her parents after she gets them to find Caylee had died of an accidental drowning, and she would walk out and go on to Tony's anyway. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2339 on: May 30, 2011, 02:36:25 PM »

Geraldo Rivera Talks About the Disturbing Details in Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsAdTGh_AI&feature=player_embedded#at=20

Whoraldo claims the prosecution is doing an excellent job in the "slutification process of ICA".  Newsflash Whoraldo - ICA had no problems doing that on her own and the prosecution is just telling people about it.  I am sure when she is in general pop she will again be wearing her ankles for earrings just like the good old days. 

Just watch whoraldo.....he's not a straight shooter.  I never watch him...
Did this time....won't again......

Also, the cherry-picked, very short clips shown of Baez during Baez's opening statement & of his questioning of George, were geared exclusively toward the sexual abuse agenda--hoping the viewer who wasn't as familar with this case as we are, would buy it---hook, line, and sinker.  He may as well be there in Orlando sitting at the Defense table too.

I'm perplexed as to what did Casey do with her daughter all day since she wasn't working and no one seems to know she wasn't working and dropping the daughter off with the nanny. Didn't anyone ever see her?

My second question is - could zanny be  zanax - a drug? Could she have been drugging her 2 1/2 year old for some time? Is there any evidence that would suggest that?

George is a former police officer - is there any concrete evidence as to why he wouldn't call and report the car when he smelled
decomposition coming from the car that he and Cindy went to pick up at the impound lot? I'm confused why a cop no matter what is going on, knowing that type of smell, wouldn't call & have the police make a report. For all he knows at that point that particular car could have been involved something - stolen etc.  He testified he prayed and he hoped it wasn't his daughter or grand-daughter. I don't understand this area of testimony. He testified he drove the car home with windows down and parked it inside the garage?  He is either showing a lack of care about his police training & family or he is complicit in something???? Why would he think that his daughter and/or granddaughter might be dead in that car when he testified that after he got home, Cindy called Casey and he went to work? 

I apologize for my redundant questions - I know it can be irritating to those who have followed & have knowledge of the case from the beginning. I haven't followed the case until the trial began.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.