May 21, 2024, 01:01:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211538 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

I'm not so sure that Terri has been told not to talk about it, I imagine her attorney doesn't want her to.  Just because the judge has sealed the RO does't mean that Terri was told not to say anything.  NOW, the RO is against her and likely doesn't have good things to say about HER.  Like I said, her attorney is likely instructing her to keep her mouth shut.
It is written right on the RO that neither party may diclose anything about the RO

Yes, it is. On page 3.

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2010, 01:06:27 PM »

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2010, 01:07:41 PM »

Even if Terri is guilty, I have to voice my observations about the fact that the RO is sealed with instructions from the judge for neither party to disclose any information about it. I have never seen such a thing happen. Information has been leaked, such as Terri having an affair and attempting to hire that man to kill Kaine, yet Terri is not allowed to speak about the RO, which may well be about the murder-for-hire.  Um, when was the 1st Amendment changed?  Freedom of speech….especially since those against Terri seem to have such a right, why the hell shouldn’t she? Oh, we’re being selective today in who gets rights and who doesn’t. This is a public trial being held without the rights of the accused being adhered to.  Terri is not allowed to speak, yet someone gave LE the right to put out info implicating her in a murder plot? Let’s review the most important document that was formed specifically to protect you and I from government abuse:

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation

Unless they have hard evidence (which they don't because she'd be arrested by now) they have trampled over this woman’s rights. Even if she is guilty, this case makes my skin crawl.
Of course finding Kyron is the most important thing, but I will not stand by and watch this LE inspired public humiliation at the sacrifice of anyone’s Constitutional rights. I am tired of the sensationalism in this case. LE does not get to decide who is guilty. That is up to a jury of one’s peers.  Make an arrest or shut up until the grand jury has decided to indict. I am disgusted with these tactics. What if you or I were falsely accused?  How would you feel about these tactics? What’s next?  A public stoning inspired by another LE leak?

I'm not so sure that Terri has been told not to talk about it, I imagine her attorney doesn't want her to.  Just because the judge has sealed the RO does't mean that Terri was told not to say anything.  NOW, the RO is against her and likely doesn't have good things to say about HER.  Like I said, her attorney is likely instructing her to keep her mouth shut.
It is written right on the RO that neither party may diclose anything about the RO

Yes, it is. On page 3.

TY Brandi

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2010, 01:08:11 PM »

If that is true that she now has asked two people to kill her husband, what in the world was all going on inside that house. I suppose it could be as simple as money, Kaine's life insurance policy, the fact that Kaine may have been having an affair, I think there is more that was happening in the home.

Two people?
Reply 191 on the following page, unless it is me misunderstanding.

I think the news station may have gotten their facts wrong.  Evidently Terri was looking for a landscaper through some kind of referral service, and another landscaper tried to get in touch with her.  He sent her two voice mails and an email, and she didn't respond.  At that point, he figured she had hired someone else to do the landscaping. 

That information was on a radio show.  The link was posted here earlier.  I will try to see if I can find it again.

Here is the link.  You can listen to the audio of the other landscaper.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648 

I don't believe she tried to hire two landscapers to kill her husband.  She was just trying to hire a landscaper.

Actually, I don't know if I believe she even asked one landscaper to kill him, unless she was joking around. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2010, 01:08:17 PM »

It appears from Blink's comment on the May 9 911 call, that this call may indeed have been from Terri about the Lanscaper. This would be so impotant to know because if she were conspiring with this man, why would she call the police about him in May? Here is something that really caught my eye in reviewing the NG transcript:
 Mccain (former Captain of Multnomah Sherrif dept.)”You know, I could also add about that photograph real quickly. There actually was a second photograph that appear, I believe, on her Facebook page that actually showed in the upper left hand corner an adult male. And that person was identified. He said yes, that was me at that point. So it gets back to the exit data as they call it on the photographs in question?
Why bring up this dude? We need to see that pic again because it has always bothered me that the Mayor brought up this guy, then LE quickly discounted it. I mean why just randomly bring up some guy in a photo at the science fair? There were many people there. Why ask about just him?

Picture thread http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8203.20

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #225 on: July 06, 2010, 01:09:00 PM »

Thanks, I can barely make it out but it certainly appears to be a man in the upper left hand corner.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: July 06, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »

If that is true that she now has asked two people to kill her husband, what in the world was all going on inside that house. I suppose it could be as simple as money, Kaine's life insurance policy, the fact that Kaine may have been having an affair, I think there is more that was happening in the home.

Two people?
Reply 191 on the following page, unless it is me misunderstanding.

I think the news station may have gotten their facts wrong.  Evidently Terri was looking for a landscaper through some kind of referral service, and another landscaper tried to get in touch with her.  He sent her two voice mails and an email, and she didn't respond.  At that point, he figured she had hired someone else to do the landscaping. 

That information was on a radio show.  The link was posted here earlier.  I will try to see if I can find it again.

Here is the link.  You can listen to the audio of the other landscaper.

http://www.kxl.com/EXCLUSIVE-AUDIO--Landscaper-Acted-on-Lead-From-Ter/7620648 

I don't believe she tried to hire two landscapers to kill her husband.  She was just trying to hire a landscaper.

Actually, I don't know if I believe she even asked one landscaper to kill him, unless she was joking around. 
Thank-you, I apologize for my confusion. I think so also that she may have been joking around.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: July 06, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »

Above is the pic of the infamous man in pic.  Is the detective quoting he said , " he was there at that point" I am confused. Peace you gave a statement earlier is there a link?   Why would someone say they were there at that point? That statement describes time, as at that point in time I was there. Why not state , I was at the Science fair looking around that morning. There at that point tells me they were going to be somewhere else at another point of time.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: July 06, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »

oops statement is "me at that point"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2010, 01:14:14 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2010, 01:17:03 PM »

Thanks, I can barely make it out but it certainly appears to be a man in the upper left hand corner.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 06, 2010, 01:18:19 PM »

Thank-you now I can see him better. Is this guy supposed to be the landscaper? Or who exactly is he if we know?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2010, 01:21:29 PM »

No rose, you don't need to apologize!  You have a right to be confused!  That other news station did make it appear that there were two landscapers that had been hired to kill Kaine.  They were the ones that got their facts wrong, not you.

How can we not be confused with this case!  It is maddening!

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »

The quote is on page 8 here from NG transcript
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 -
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2010, 01:44:16 AM »

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2010, 01:25:46 PM »

okay I still have not got the pics thing down, I resized and cropped the guy but I cannot get him to copy and paste..  Sad
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »

Thank-you now I can see him better. Is this guy supposed to be the landscaper? Or who exactly is he if we know?
One would have to assume that this was not pointed out for no reason at all. He made sure to come back to the photograph topic and talk about it specifically.

Mohandas Gandhi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »

Two people?

Family members respond to questions about Kyron
July 6, 2010

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Is this report not accurate?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

I don't think it is, Janet!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2010, 01:31:21 PM »

Amendment V

Yes, it is. On page 3.

Good Catch Brandi.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.