May 21, 2024, 10:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 337447 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: May 26, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY!
05/26/2010 donchais

"What makes me most angry?

Caylee Marie Anthony disappeared June 2008

Caylee’s body was discovered, discarded like so much trash, in the woods December 2008

Caylee is still waiting for justice May 2010

Casey Anthony trial doesn’t begin until May 2011."

AMEN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 26, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY!
05/26/2010 donchais

Really good article!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: May 26, 2010, 02:42:24 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-if-casey-anthony-is-found-not.html

Wednesday, May 26, 2010
What If Casey Anthony Is Found Not Guilty Of Murdering Caylee?
"What If Casey Anthony Is Found Not Guilty Of Murdering Caylee?" For well over a year now, I have been following and writing about the death of Caylee Anthony. During that period of time, I have never once thought there was a possibility that her mother Casey Anthony did not either kill her or instruct someone else to do it. Recently, I started thinking about what would happen if a jury decided to find Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her own daughter and what that possible, if unlikely, verdict would do to the U.S. criminal justice system? I believe it's safe to say that many Americans do not have a great deal of faith in the U.S. criminal justice system. It's certain that millions of Americans lost faith in our system of justice when OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder and if Casey Anthony ends up with that same not guilty verdict - the entire criminal justice system in the United States could completely fall apart.
I have many friends who are attorney's and I often say to them that law school teaches the wrong message when it is not based on whether or not a defendant is really guilty or not. In the current legal system in the United States, neither side considers whether or not a defendant is guilty or not - but all of their efforts are based on what they can or cannot prove to a jury. In a perfect world that should be enough to get the job done, but as we all have seen in some cases either guilty people walk free or innocent ones spend years in jail for crimes that they did not commit. When it comes to Casey Anthony, it is pretty clear that most of the evidence proves that she was involved in the death of her daughter Caylee. However, there is still a small chance that she could walk out of a court room - after a jury hears her case, as a free woman.

Casey Anthony: Defense Asks State to Pick Up Transcript Costs
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_xjUlxO9Kr8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_xjUlxO9Kr8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;border=1</a>

After the OJ trial....I no longer believe in anything being a  'slam - dunk.'  I just have to trust that the State has all they need and will present it in a manner in which there can be no doubt as to Kc's guilt. However saying that, even if all looks like it can go no other way...I try to remember there are 12 people sitting on that jury and no one knows exactly what they will think or ultimately decide............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: May 26, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »

I've been pondering why the defense team keeps focusing on someone else put the body in the Suburban Dr woods after Casey was in jail besides the obvious stupidity, it finally hit me what they are foolishly banking on...the exclusion of evidence found in Casey's car.   Yes, I actually think the pompous @$$e$ are counting on being successful here, like they were regarding the DP, but failed.   Their recent motion regarding Oak Ridge Lab evidence is their way of building a foundation to argue all their work be excluded.   In my view, they are making a grave error if that is what they are confident they will achieve.  I think they are sorely mistaken expecting what I believe to be approx 90% of the Florida population to forget the national reporting of what was found in Casey's car but omitted due to a scientific approach being in its infancy.  To me, this is making it all the more obvious they are attempting to conceal Casey's guilt.  Regardless, even with a remote chance that they would be successful there still is more than enough to render a verdict of guilty.

They are demanding that the Oak Ridge Lab divulge every chemical in their testing methods, which they are not going to do, as that information is propietary. They are not going to go public with it anymore than Coca Cola are going to reveal every ingredient in Coke.  Every other Lab could then plagiarise it!
I think that the Judge may ask them to share that information with the Court in camera, to settle that issue, and establish the scientific truth of their tests, but not allow the information to be disseminated in Public. Baez is soo stupid he thinks that he is going to be able to rule out their evidence because of this..... NOT

Baez is soo stupid he thinks that he is going to be able to rule out their evidence because of this...

Baez was declared stupid, slow, arrogant, mischievous, and will lose his license from Florida Bar when all said and done.   He has made MANY frivolous comments throughout his process to make a name for himself.  Perhaps "What not to do when defending a client" book in the works.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #344 on: May 26, 2010, 03:04:21 PM »

I totally agree with you Sunny, no such thing as a slam dunk, and a lot of stuff we have read and followed won't even be allowed into the trial, otherwise it would go on for a year. Short and too the point, but it will get so bogged down with the experts fighting on everything 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: May 26, 2010, 03:16:48 PM »

I totally agree with you Sunny, no such thing as a slam dunk, and a lot of stuff we have read and followed won't even be allowed into the trial, otherwise it would go on for a year. Short and too the point, but it will get so bogged down with the experts fighting on everything 

nrcg, I so agree with you.....I believe there is much that the jury will never see or hear in the capacity of being a juror. Heck a lot of the 'stuff' we have read comes from one person assuming something something or an interpretation and before long it has become FACT. Much of the lore has comes from Leonard Padilla.....someone mentioned last week right here that Kc was seen at a hotel talking on a phone. THAT came from LP....who said it came from an anonymous caller.....I call BULL on that as I do on much of what LP has said. Other people make statements as though it is a fact when in fact it is only that person's opinion. That is then read or repeated....and there it goes!! That is why I always try to remember to add IMO.....I so agree about the fighting of the experts.....LOL...a legal friend used to call them the prostitutes of the trial!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: May 26, 2010, 03:29:49 PM »

nrcg, I so agree with you.....I believe there is much that the jury will never see or hear in the capacity of being a juror. Heck a lot of the 'stuff' we have read comes from one person assuming something something or an interpretation and before long it has become FACT. Much of the lore has comes from Leonard Padilla.....someone mentioned last week right here that Kc was seen at a hotel talking on a phone. THAT came from LP....who said it came from an anonymous caller.....I call BULL on that as I do on much of what LP has said. Other people make statements as though it is a fact when in fact it is only that person's opinion. That is then read or repeated....and there it goes!! That is why I always try to remember to add IMO.....I so agree about the fighting of the experts.....LOL...a legal friend used to call them the prostitutes of the trial!!

So true! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 26, 2010, 03:31:23 PM »

I've been pondering why the defense team keeps focusing on someone else put the body in the Suburban Dr woods after Casey was in jail besides the obvious stupidity, it finally hit me what they are foolishly banking on...the exclusion of evidence found in Casey's car.   Yes, I actually think the pompous @$$e$ are counting on being successful here, like they were regarding the DP, but failed.   Their recent motion regarding Oak Ridge Lab evidence is their way of building a foundation to argue all their work be excluded.   In my view, they are making a grave error if that is what they are confident they will achieve.  I think they are sorely mistaken expecting what I believe to be approx 90% of the Florida population to forget the national reporting of what was found in Casey's car but omitted due to a scientific approach being in its infancy.  To me, this is making it all the more obvious they are attempting to conceal Casey's guilt.  Regardless, even with a remote chance that they would be successful there still is more than enough to render a verdict of guilty.

They are demanding that the Oak Ridge Lab divulge every chemical in their testing methods, which they are not going to do, as that information is propietary. They are not going to go public with it anymore than Coca Cola are going to reveal every ingredient in Coke.  Every other Lab could then plagiarise it!
I think that the Judge may ask them to share that information with the Court in camera, to settle that issue, and establish the scientific truth of their tests, but not allow the information to be disseminated in Public. Baez is soo stupid he thinks that he is going to be able to rule out their evidence because of this..... NOT

From my layman's point of view, I sincerely believe that this case could be won even without the fine expertise from the Oak Ridge Lab!!  But I do welcome it, as to me, it's icing on the factual cake;  The curious & noticeable thing for me has always been just how frightened and seemingly resentful, [right out of the gate], Baez & Team appeared to be in regards to this exciting science ...  In my view, their attitude & behavior sort of comes across as not only being fearful, but perhaps one of professional jealousy & insecurity ... realizing that they might be perceived as no longer being on the cutting edge. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #348 on: May 26, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »

I agree with your friend, prostitutes of the trial. This is going to go back and forth, about the collection of the evidence, evidence was contaminated, this was done wrong, that was done wrong, same ole crap, but a different trial. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 26, 2010, 04:44:14 PM »

I agree with your friend, prostitutes of the trial. This is going to go back and forth, about the collection of the evidence, evidence was contaminated, this was done wrong, that was done wrong, same ole crap, but a different trial. 

They will have a hard time discrediting ORNL - there has never been any instance of their research being discredited in any court. Their record is impeccable.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 26, 2010, 04:47:00 PM »

Some interesting cases ORNL has been involved in solving.................be sure and check the one too about the plant life which I believe will be instrumental in Caylee's case.

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/forensics.shtml

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 26, 2010, 05:03:03 PM »

I agree WO...it will be interesting to see how this in particular plays out.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: May 26, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

Some interesting cases ORNL has been involved in solving.................be sure and check the one too about the plant life which I believe will be instrumental in Caylee's case.

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/forensics.shtml

thanks turbo...looks like some interesting reading

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 26, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

Hope we have someone who can translate this.  It is from BOZO's myspace...looks like a  seminar he  attended having something to do with sex Monkey Devil!  take it away CARPE!!!!

Type:    
Party - Club Party
Start Time:    
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time:    
Monday, May 24, 2010 at 2:00pm
2783 N.ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL KISSIMMEE FL 34743

TACTICAS PARA HACER EL AMOR

Psicóloga, Sexologa, Profesora, Terapeuta Familiar, Productora de Televisión y Escritora; Nancy Alvarez es Doctora en Psicología Clínica y Terapia Familiar, y pertenece al Board Norteamericano de Sexologia.

EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA & FIESTA EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTAN EL SHOW DE COMEDIA, MUSICA, BAILE, COMIDA Y MUCHO MUCHO SEXO.....

PARA RESERVACIONES Y BOLETOS 407-668-3963
Anuciate este mes en el EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA y recibiras una mesa VIP comida bebidas para 5 personas para ver a la Dra. Nancy Alvarez

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313&v=wall&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=111012602270605
OLE' Bozo is livin the dream now. Anyone notice the "clinic" hours? It's all night into the next day! Hispanic swingers? Guess he's not worried about his reputation or looking like an idiot...oh what am I saying....it's baez we're talking about, duh

Through google translator:

Spanish to English translationShow romanization
TACTICS TO MAKE LOVE

Psychologists, sexologists, Professor, Family Therapist, television producer and writer, Nancy Alvarez holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology and Family Therapy, and belongs to the American Board of Sexology.

FLORIDA SUN & HOLIDAY EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENT THE COMEDY SHOW, MUSIC, DANCING, FOOD AND MUCH MUCH SEX .....

407-668-3963 FOR RESERVATIONS AND TICKETS
Anuciate this month in the sun of Florida and will receive a VIP table beverages food for 5 people to see Dr. Nancy Alvarez

did anyone else know there was an American Board of Sexology??????????????? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

This guy, Bahyaz, is dumber than I thought (where are those dumbo ears).  You would think that he would have an ounce of sense...but...NO.  Great!  We'll have fun watching the "lead" attorney on the Casey Anthony case in the jury trial.  Of that....I have no doubt!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 26, 2010, 05:22:25 PM »

05/25/2010           Notice of Hearing
6/1/2010
05/26/2010           Response
to Death Penalty Motions

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 26, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »

I've been wondering what they're up to;  you may be on to something.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Get ready to LOL!

Bozo accepted my friend request. I invited him to play mafia wars. OMG! This is hilarious.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 26, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »

Get ready to LOL!

Bozo accepted my friend request. I invited him to play mafia wars. OMG! This is hilarious.

Yes!  Go for it!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #358 on: May 26, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »

Get ready to LOL!

Curly give us the link to his facebook, i wanna see his pic   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2010, 07:41:32 PM »

Get ready to LOL!

Curly give us the link to his facebook, i wanna see his pic   

I found it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.