May 14, 2024, 12:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292004 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 10:12:58 PM »

Well, I'll get us back on track!

I think the whole bunch of Anthonys must live in an alternate universe because they are the most lying, thieving, outragious, over the top, sorry azz, pond scum, fake, poor excuses for grandparents and mother and nephew uncle I have ever seen! And I have seen a lot!!!

How's that? 

Self edit. Sheesh!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 10:15:53 PM »

I have been still trying to think about the CC and the wallet.   

I am still thinking it was found at another location on a search. Does anyone else have a better idea? 
here is my question..they found his cc but did they find his dl?  is that what she had in her wallet that they took out?  but what good would that do her unless it was some kind of cc thing.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »

Damn you monkeys have been busy! Good thing you were fooling around the last 5 pages of the last thread or I never would have made it here tonight. I'm so happy that Haylee was found. I really hope that nail that Mother to the wall. She should have protected her little girl, not running off with a sex offender! What is this world coming too?

Boo!  an angelic monkey

I am glad Haylee was found too. I hope she never, ever gets to see her daughter again. How desperate was she to run off with a tier 3 sex offender?   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 10:17:01 PM »

Hello??   Hello???  If someone doesn't answer me soon I am going to jump on my sofa again. 
i'll join ya bounce  now this is what i call a good time bounce
i've miss ya miss Mae.. Monkey Devil!

Can you imagine what havoc we could cause, alone in the thread by ourselves! Monkey Devil! 
the roof of sm would fall down around us  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »

I am still thinking it was found at another location on a search. Does anyone else have a better idea? 
here is my question..they found his cc but did they find his dl?  is that what she had in her wallet that they took out?  but what good would that do her unless it was some kind of cc thing.

That whole wallet thing happened way before Caylee's REMAINS,GEORGE! were found. IIRC.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 10:18:01 PM »

whew,
i feel better..
JSM  i missed where they had found his cc in the woods.  but what did that have to do with casey??  did they find it while searching and contacted him to see if it were stolen?  i ask 'cause i don't know.

It was found in the woods, but I don't think it was at the time of the Suburban finding of Caylee. Let me shake my brain around a little. I think it was found on a search for Caylee, maybe around J Blanchard park, but don't hold me to it. Still shaking brain. I...am...getting.....dizzy.....

Who will go get the Witless News cart? I've been plumbing and drinking,so I can do it. 
Curse those Anthonys.....I wonder how George and Cindy are getting along after the autopsy report came out?
And what about Lee?We haven't heard anything out of him.
Plumbing and drinking are like drinking and driving. Be Careful Trimm.  Monkey Devil! Did digger dig a big enough hole for the telephone man? Just wondering. JSM

Telephone man jumped in the truck and ran! Monkey Devil!
i got 'em

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2009, 10:19:26 PM »

Fanny and Mama, I don't know what to think about the credit card found. I have old debit cards lying around in cabinets that if you looked hard enough you could find them, but couldn't use them as they are inactive.

That being said, if KC wasn't in jail I wouldn't put that on the internet for the world to see.  Monkey Devil!

Good night you two and I will see all monkeys in the morning. We had a cold front come in. It got to 96 this afternoon.  Monkey Devil! Sleep well monkeys. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

That whole wallet thing happened way before Caylee's REMAINS,GEORGE! were found. IIRC.

I think...maybe......It could be. Or not.....

Boo! Can you help here??

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

Fanny and Mama, I don't know what to think about the credit card found. I have old debit cards lying around in cabinets that if you looked hard enough you could find them, but couldn't use them as they are inactive.

That being said, if KC wasn't in jail I wouldn't put that on the internet for the world to see.  Monkey Devil!

Good night you two and I will see all monkeys in the morning. We had a cold front come in. It got to 96 this afternoon.  Monkey Devil! Sleep well monkeys. Hugs JSM

Good Nite, JSM & Josef.  an angelic monkey

I won't tell a soul about your debit cards. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 10:22:10 PM »

Well, I'll get us back on track!

I think the whole bunch of Anthonys must live in an alternate universe because they are the most lying, thieving, outragious, over the top, sorry azz, pond scum, fake, poor excuses for grandparents and mother and nephew uncle I have ever seen! And I have seen a lot!!!

How's that? 

Self edit. Sheesh!
so lee isn't her brother??  is her really the son from the first marriage ?lee is casey uncle

buhahahahahahah Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »

Damn you monkeys have been busy! Good thing you were fooling around the last 5 pages of the last thread or I never would have made it here tonight. I'm so happy that Haylee was found. I really hope that nail that Mother to the wall. She should have protected her little girl, not running off with a sex offender! What is this world coming too?
Hi Boo Boo, was going to bed before I saw Fanny's post to you. I hope you are doing well. I've been very worried about you.

Also, I hope that mom is nailed to the wall too. I hate people that care more about themselves than they do their children. JMO JSM

Luv you Boo! JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 10:24:01 PM »

I hate to leave you on the limb by yourself Mamacrazy, but I think I am going to the monkey bunkey.

Good nite ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »

sweet dreams of puppy dogs and rainbow jellybeans..
or else Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
night night JSM an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 10:25:56 PM »

I hate to leave you on the limb by yourself Mamacrazy, but I think I am going to the monkey bunkey.

Good nite ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

is cool miss Mae..glad i caught up to you tonight

sweet dreams of shiney hineys Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 10:26:32 PM »

Good Nite, JSM & Josef.  an angelic monkey

I won't tell a soul about your debit cards. 
  Monkey Devil! If you can find them, you can have them. I lose one at least once a year. Hung on to the last one I had for 3 years. That is amazing. The vet at Joe's daycare found it one night. It must have fallen out of my pocket while I was walking Josef. Anyhow, you are welcome to come dig through my cupboards and see what you can find.  Monkey Devil!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

JSM  i see you..

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Hi Boo Boo, was going to bed before I saw Fanny's post to you. I hope you are doing well. I've been very worried about you.

Also, I hope that mom is nailed to the wall too. I hate people that care more about themselves than they do their children. JMO JSM

Hey JSM, I'm doing fine now. I think the prayer thread is sick of me though. I got it all out of my system. I'll be going back to work on Saturday.

Fanny as for the wallet thing, I thought they found it while clearing the area for Caylee. I think they said it was just a cowinkydink that it was in the same area, lots of trash too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 10:43:25 PM »

Grissom is totally bored staying at home. He even brought me one of his Christmas toys when I was crying. It was so sweet, he gave me exactly 2 throws and he was done. Went back to the couch. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

Hey JSM, I'm doing fine now. I think the prayer thread is sick of me though. I got it all out of my system. I'll be going back to work on Saturday.

Fanny as for the wallet thing, I thought they found it while clearing the area for Caylee. I think they said it was just a cowinkydink that it was in the same area, lots of trash too.

Hi Boo.  Glad to her you are holding up.

I have not gone back to the last thread to see what I missed since I left.  Did I miss much?

If you are speaking of the wallet found in the remains site it was a random thing.  The guy had lost it long ago and never had crossed paths with the Ants before.

What is a CC?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 10:49:09 PM »

CC = Casually Cool or Credit Card or a measuring amount

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.