May 21, 2024, 05:23:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 390361 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2007, 05:47:20 PM »

Ang!  
I got 'em and they are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx!

Wish I got help you with that pain. praying it goes away.

On last thread Port Val and Hammer posted about the neg image of aruab from BOR last night.

I agree. while listeneing to that segment it made me wonder about the few people I met that said they went or were going to aruba, like did they go for a tropical vacation or are they closet coke-heads and in need of sex 4 $$$$ .

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Now I am really confused.

Just saw Joe T on John Gibson program stating bascially the same OIV as the family, that this is total bunk and cannot even be said without a body.

So if this story is not for the benefit of Saint Joran, what is its purpose?

It's pro Aruba.  Trying to give an explanation of what happened to Natalee and blaming her for her own demise.  Also softening the blow for Joran and one of the Kalpoes.  Like the lady said on Fox before they are trying to get Joran and that Kalpoe brother on the charges of disposal of the body.  How much time would they get in Aruba for that.  I would think time served and they walk freely like they have been.

They didn't expect Geraldo to say what he said about Aruba. He basically he said Aruba is for old people who seek prostitution and young people who seek drugs.

Trying to show that this was not a cover-up and her death was an accident and the 3 young boys were scared and disposed of her body.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2007, 05:48:28 PM »

Tyler is the one who posted about leaving a child that she thought was sound asleep in the back of the car at a service station when hers were young quite by accident of course.

I believe the two were asleep in the back of a station wagon and when she went in to pay, one went to the rest room without her knowing.  She thought they were both still under the cover fast asleep.  The remaining child quickly alerted her that she had left his brother and she went back immediately and got him.

Big whoop!  I have heard of this happening to others many times and while alarming as it might be, it happens often and to adults as well.  Have friends with a little silver trailer thingy and the husband left the wife in the rest room, same deal.  

It hardly constitutes abandonment when done accidentally as I would think any attorney would know unless he is a total idiot.

No it doesn't especially back then.... and I know that none or tyler would never ever do anything to harm thier children...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »

have to run now.. but the thing that stood out to me in the tacky joe interview was this statement:

This story will never go away.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Rob"
Tacopina is on.

I guess I did conjure up the devil!   Shocked

But it was too weird, Easy.  He was basically quoting Dave and saying that this statement cannot be made without a body having autopsied, etc.

He compared this one with reports of Natalee living in Venezuela, being sold as a sex slave and all the other wild things we have heard.

He was indirectly castigating BOR for reporting it and saying it cannot be known somebody died of OD without a body to confirm this.

Well, he has a point there.  The only “enormously credible source” that could provide that type of info would be the ME that did the autopsy!

Theories are just theories and should not be stated in headlines as fact.  My own theory is that she ingested drugs and was dumped in the ocean, but that is where the similarities between my thoughts and the “source’s” thoughts end.

Why didn’t they examine the fact that the former chief investigator in Aruba is trying to blame our FBI?  That is a fact and you would think BOR would sink his teeth into that one!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »

Angie!  Stay far away from that ChrlieRat.  He must have cooties.  A thief thinks everybody steals.  Why else would he be thinking about something like that if not from personal experience.  No smoochies for him!

I love you avatar and made one for me but couldn't get any background so will work on it later when I have time.  Takes forever to complete one but now you see why it is fun to change clothes etc.  There are lots of them like my dollz, sites to make them.  Some are free and some charge.

There used to be a game called COOTIES.  I think it was a bug and you had to roll a dice to bet body parts for it like legs and head.  Maybe Charlie has arrested developmental problem of some sort that keeps his mind at about a fifth grade level.  He probably still plays with his game and that is why he thinks such things.

Back to work

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2007, 05:53:49 PM »

Just posted by MF at RU:

MF Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:48 pm    

So, other colleagues in the ALE, cannot get sensitive information from the top investigators in this case, the whole floor is locked up, new doors with codes, and yet, one in this group decided to talk to Geraldo?

Uhmmmmm, that is not uncofirmed, but confirmed bullshit, just saying.... you know, because this source also told Geraldo that tourism is way way down.... LOL.

Sounds to me like a source is from the monkey site, you know, those who say that, based in a webpic, they can conclude how tourism and economy goes on an island, that I might even dare to say, some of them still do not even know where it is.

LOL.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2007, 05:55:17 PM »

My daughter actually said some things I think are out of the mouth of babes in that this generation has had a good education, if they have availed themselves of the resources to do so. We were discussing the ethical codes which apply to the law profession, she needed no instruction from me, she's got it. She mentioned that some professions like law, medicine, politics are chosen professional professions that carry a strict standard for how one even portrays themselves away from their workplace.

She is right, now just imagine if you were chuckie's client and you read his posts at RU or even the BB board? How comfortable would you feel your personal information would never be shared, that this person would take the utmost regard for your case and your care, or that this person is one you could respect?

I rest my case.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2007, 05:58:11 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Angie!  Stay far away from that ChrlieRat.  He must have cooties.  A thief thinks everybody steals.  Why else would he be thinking about something like that if not from personal experience.  No smoochies for him!

I love you avatar and made one for me but couldn't get any background so will work on it later when I have time.  Takes forever to complete one but now you see why it is fun to change clothes etc.  There are lots of them like my dollz, sites to make them.  Some are free and some charge.

There used to be a game called COOTIES.  I think it was a bug and you had to roll a dice to bet body parts for it like legs and head.  Maybe Charlie has arrested developmental problem of some sort that keeps his mind at about a fifth grade level.  He probably still plays with his game and that is why he thinks such things.

Back to work[/quote

lol i recall that game Anna   Smile Smile  
TY.. and that site is additcing.  Very Happy  figured I would shake my bootay for the weekend. ha ha
Anna go to  animations on that site..many to choose from.. its the animation that makes them move around.. <klaas told me that...lol>
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2007, 06:00:13 PM »

I want someone to do an avi lounging on the sofa at meez, that one's a hoot as is the runway animation  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
My daughter actually said some things I think are out of the mouth of babes in that this generation has had a good education, if they have availed themselves of the resources to do so. We were discussing the ethical codes which apply to the law profession, she needed no instruction from me, she's got it. She mentioned that some professions like law, medicine, politics are chosen professional professions that carry a strict standard for how one even portrays themselves away from their workplace.

She is right, now just imagine if you were chuckie's client and you read his posts at RU or even the BB board? How comfortable would you feel your personal information would never be shared, that this person would take the utmost regard for your case and your care, or that this person is one you could respect?

I rest my case.

Very Happy  seems the mod fashinista posted:

Fashionista Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:38 pm    
I don't think anyones child should ever be brought into the mix of conversation/discussion.

This is not a subject that should ever be used to ridicule anyone for any reason @ any time.

That one subject is off limits.  

I give her credit..  Very Happy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I want someone to do an avi lounging on the sofa at meez, that one's a hoot as is the runway animation  Laughing

i didnt look at those ones.. lol
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2007, 06:03:51 PM »

Something sure smells bad..isn't it strange BOR and Geraldo tells this story that most posters from the darkside have been trying to sell us for so long (that Natalee od'd from cocaine/alcohol)?.. now they are saying it's a joke?What's really going on here?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »

One last post then I gotta work. . .

EASY,

You are right, I totally agree.  The claim that the FBI impeded the investigation is far more important than Dompig trotting out his brother-in-law who lives in the bushes with an aluminum lawn chair again.

I sent that to the local FBI in B'ham so they are fully aware of this.  I am sure others did to and to the headquarters in Washington, D.C.

That would be a new angle.  That would be far more important news than this tired old repeat from a year ago by sources who won't even face their accusations publicly.

Maybe BOR is planning to give Beth coverage for her book and so is giving the other side their shot now?

Well, this is not a new theory or tale out of Aruba.  The claims about the FBI and even VP Cheney are and that is the angle where coverage should be given.  That shows the lack of insight on the part of ALE.  That is right out there with space ships and crop circles conspiracies and should be exposed to let the world know that Aruba has nutjobs as an excuse for LE.

Who would vacation where the Chief of Police believes such things?  He might even be certifiable if he keeps talking.  Just how crazy are some of these people anyway?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Something sure smells bad..isn't it strange BOR and Geraldo tells this story that most posters from the darkside have been trying to sell us for so long (that Natalee od'd from cocaine/alcohol)?.. now they are saying it's a joke?What's really going on here?

From what I can gather they are not saying that part is a joke...just the part about the golden child being involved. IMO they believe she did OD on Coke and the ansers lie in MB  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »

Angie I give some there credit too, some posters however in small numbers really do push back there at times and try to stop the hatefulness.

If you pick on kids or fathers or mothers, that aren't suspects or criminals, essentially you are a bully IMO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2007, 06:10:03 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

From what I can gather they are not saying that part is a joke...just the part about the golden child being involved. IMO they believe she did OD on Coke and the ansers lie in MB  Rolling Eyes

answers2 ( I need to cut my nails)...
ALSO...it seems they know the continuation of the Amigo story is about to let loose, as well. WTF ever that is..  Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2007, 06:12:11 PM »

That too,maybe..but I get the feeling they're trying to downplay the drug part..could be b/c Geraldo said what he did about Aruba being the place to go to buy drugs.Also Dave mentioned that at C&Cs the bartenders there brought bottles of liquer out from under the cabinets and only used in certain drinks.And we all know what certain drinks he's talking about. Twisted Evil

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2007, 06:12:56 PM »

Well if the KPLD isn't returning until September, essentially Tim is part2 as I see this and it would be overwhelmingly poignant if indeed he can find her.

I was happy to see Klaas' post where MF states the doors are locked and the ALE can't get info out of the KPLD. That is as it should be.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2007, 06:17:23 PM »

I thought she ran away and was living in Brazil--no wait, Beth did something with her to collect the multi million dollar insurance policy that doesn't exist?

That was another claim by Dompig earlier, said he had to check that out.  That was their lie from Max Devries.

Dompig was really steamed in one interview that I recall, saying Beth thought he was stupid not in those exact words but was very upset that she didn't realize with whom she was dealing and that he was a real man of the world, etc.

That is when I first began to think he might be insane.  I am more than half serious about this.  I think Dompig is not playing with a full deck.  He seemed upset that Beth did not find him personally attractive or something like that.

Now he thinks Dick Cheney is involved in this.  I think Lynn Cheney would know who Natalee is but doubt Dick Cheney does.  He would maybe know the story but he did not make Natalee disappear.  This is a delusion of grandeur on the part of Dompig that he is being thwarted by major world leaders instead of his own ineptitude.

******* posted the State Dept statistics that say 20% of those on the island use cocaine.  I am beginning to think a lot of them that do could well be members of LE.  But you'd think they would lose weight if that was the case and they seem as a group particularly obese for some reason.

Anyway, watch listen and recall statements made by Dompig all along and see if he seems at all rational for yourselves.  To me, he just doesn't and the Dutch law professors did use the word insane in regard to the manner in which this investigation has been conducted.

Off to work. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.