May 14, 2024, 10:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357641 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: April 21, 2009, 12:15:37 PM »

ANJ - just wanted to thank you for all that you do.  You have always made me feel that I am in some way contributing and wanted here.  You are a very special monkey and it makes me smile  when I see you coming online. Thank you for always making me feel welcome!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: April 21, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »

O/T  Friday nite here in Tulsa, a 24 year old young lady left a well known nightclub with a guy - this morning they found her body in Nowata County in a 55 gallon barrell!!!!!   

Oh,no.

That was just what I was ranting about this morning. These freaks are living among us. They are everywhere. I just saw on Fox that there was a family of four found dead in a hotel outside of Boston.The LE spokesman said it was not natural causes.

BBL. Going to take a shower and try to settle off.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1742 on: April 21, 2009, 12:18:43 PM »

We need to do a Doc Dance or something..

Cool Avi. I seen now why the one with pearls wouldn't have worked.
I'll dance!

LOL... I appreciate the effort from everyone trying to find a good Avatar for myself.  The pearls would have a bit too feminine.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1743 on: April 21, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »

Where is the Anthonys lawyer in all this? If he can't explain to these money grubbing morons that this is hurting their daughter's chances at trial, why is he their lawyer, he can't control them. But, I don't think they care if they hurt Casey's pending trial, they smell money, chance to be keynote speakers, foundations, you name it they will do it. No stopping the Anthonys now.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1744 on: April 21, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »

O/T  Friday nite here in Tulsa, a 24 year old young lady left a well known nightclub with a guy - this morning they found her body in Nowata County in a 55 gallon barrell!!!!!   
We had a school teacher go missing after having coffee with a friend last Thursday. The friend was a 75 year old retired school teacher and was arrested and will not say where her body is located. Police say they have overwhelming evidence that he killed her.

Freaks come in all shapes, sizes, ages, etc. But for goodness sakes a 75 year old man killing a woman that looked up to him as a father figure. I don't know what the world is coming to these days. Sorry for the rant and off topic. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: April 21, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »

Meant to say "been".

They seriously owe us alot of docs.  We need some docs to sift through for yet more incriminating facts
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1746 on: April 21, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »

We need to do a Doc Dance or something..

Cool Avi. I seen now why the one with pearls wouldn't have worked.
I'll dance!

LOL... I appreciate the effort from everyone trying to find a good Avatar for myself.  The pearls would have a bit too feminine.
Well, pearls would have classified your outfit as "too busy" also...a major fashion faux pas. Shows good restraint (and fashion sense) on your part.

It's gonna be mushroom season around here soon, should I find the Evil Mistress of Doom a new hairstyle?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 21, 2009, 12:23:08 PM »

Where is the Anthonys lawyer in all this? If he can't explain to these money grubbing morons that this is hurting their daughter's chances at trial, why is he their lawyer, he can't control them. But, I don't think they care if they hurt Casey's pending trial, they smell money, chance to be keynote speakers, foundations, you name it they will do it. No stopping the Anthonys now.

Nejame could not control them either.  If I remember his presser about quitting as the Ant lawyer he had a statement about when his client will not heed his advice and act and speak at will, he is no longer effective, can not do his job and must resign.  I gave him huge brownie points for having the integrity in his profession to break his ties with them.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: April 21, 2009, 12:26:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-to-sit-for-early-show-interview.html

CBS' "Early Show" will interview the Anthonys over two shows this week.

Maggie Rodriguez will conduct the interview Wednesday and Thursday in the show's New York studio.

And the topics? CBS said, "Rodriguez will talk to the Anthonys about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, including the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in their case against her."

Which raises a question: How do George and Cindy know if they haven't visited Casey?

"The Early Show" airs at 7 a.m. weekdays on WKMG-Channel 6.
Because they write letters back and forth.  I believe that is how the Anthonys told Dominic Casey where to look for Caylee.  They were going to find the body and then possibly hide the body/remains or plant evidence to blame someone else, like Jesse Grund.  JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 21, 2009, 12:26:37 PM »

Nejame could not control them either.  If I remember his presser about quitting as the Ant lawyer he had a statement about when his client will not heed his advice and act and speak at will, he is no longer effective, can not do his job and must resign.  I gave him huge brownie points for having the integrity in his profession to break his ties with them.
Me too, there is no point for a lawyer to represent anyone who will not listen to the advice.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 21, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

Welcome Monkey With Class!

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #1751 on: April 21, 2009, 12:27:09 PM »

are they money grubbing so they can pay Conway?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: April 21, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

Tevye where in Michigan are you from, because I remember you talking about cherries.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1753 on: April 21, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »

Note - we were asked to take this down due to a copyright violation when they have taken Blink's work

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1%7C

Blink posted on 1/16/09

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

However, the actual owner of much of the so-called copyrighted material is The Internet Network News Network. The zenaida gonzalez/Casey Anthony ..annie leigh downing theory and traffic court material was exclusive material to Scared Monkeys and Blink on Crime in early January 2009. The repackaging of the unique content and exclusive material should hardly be considered copyrighted as it came from here in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 12:48:53 AM by Red » Logged

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 21, 2009, 12:32:31 PM »

I am seriously disliking LKB more and more!!!!  Are her words visions of how they are going to approach this trial?

SPECTOR EXPECTS TO BE FREE

Last updated: 2:24 am
April 20, 2009
Posted: 1:51 am
April 20, 2009

LAST week a California jury found well- known music man Phil Spector guilty of shooting little- known blond B-movie actress Lana Clarkson in the mouth. The result being she got very dead. A couple of years ago, his trial ended in a hung jury. A couple of days ago, his jury was hung only on him. They wanted him convicted. Sentencing is May 29.

This man does not plan to just wait to face the music. Involuntary manslaughter brings an 18-year sentence. He's already phoned New York lawyer Linda Baden Kenney, who was on his first trial. Saturday, from jail, he told her: "I still believe in the system. I believe it works and that I'll be freed."

Says Kenney: "I went out to watch his closing. I saw him. We even spoke that day. He phoned just before re-entering the courtroom. He said: 'There's a verdict.' I answered, 'I know. I heard it on TV.' I wished him luck and said I'd be there. He said, 'Good.'

"At this point, he's not panicked. He's upset. Something went seriously wrong."

Like what?

"Insufficient focus on the forensics.
Had he himself placed the gun in her mouth, he'd have large amounts of blood spatter on his hand and jacket. Nothing of her body, no residue of her body parts, were on him. They were on her. Also their argument was, women do not commit suicide by shooting themselves in the mouth. Well, there is proof that 24 percent of female suicides have done that. Another thing, the facts are that 232 people were wrongfully convicted of crimes later overturned by DNA findings."

Linda Baden Kenney became seriously ill -- double pneumonia into reactive arthritis -- during that first trial. Either something contracted in the courtroom or on a plane shuttling between both coasts. On their Saturday post-conviction call, he asked her to rejoin his team for the appeal.

Spector's co-written classics like "Walkin' in the Rain," produced hits like "I Love How You Love Me," and won all kinds of awards. He's also known for flashing shotguns plus certain other items at females. Everybody knows about Phil Spector.

"That's part of the trouble," says Kenney. "This was a different jury. With more time to soak in character assassination stories about him. The press has beaten him up. And we know emotion trumps science."
So what happens now?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04202009/gossip/cindy/spector_expects_to_be_free_165298.htm
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: April 21, 2009, 12:33:29 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Lawyers for meter reader seek to block release of cell phone records
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 20, 2009 5:59 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Attorneys for the meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains filed a motion Monday seeking to prevent his cell phone records from being released to Casey Anthony's defense.

Roy Kronk(pictured) discovered Caylee's remains on December 11th in a wooded area not far from the Anthony home. He had previously called Orange County Deputies to that scene in August after seeing what he thought was a suspicious bag.

In a motion filed last week, defense attorney Jose Baez asked for the cell phone records for people involved in the case, including Kronk. Kronk's lawyers say the request was too broad and would constitute an invasion of his "personal privacy." They are open to a more limited release of cell phone communications.

"Whether Mr. Kronk had communications with the defendant, her family, private investigators, and other witnesses may well be appropriate," the motion said.

Kronk's lawyers contend that releasing calls to "friends, family, legal council and others would constitute a clear invasion of his privacy."

Casey Anthony awaits trial for the first-degree-murder of her daughter, Caylee.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/lawyers-for-meter-reader-seek.html
As much as it pains me - I agree with JB - if he had contact with PI or the anthony's it should be out.  Everyone else in this case has had to endure total transparency - and most of them didn't INTERJECT themselves as much as Kronk did - for whatever reason he did! 
Now, i want this info for the potential daisy chain value of ruling Kronk in or out of it, but I am sure JB hopes it helps him pin it on cindy.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: April 21, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

Not sure what I just did, but pardon the snafu...
I meant to say I am really proud of all the monkeys on here taking a stand for Caylee.
Keep up the great work. Now matter how much we despise this freaks, for y'all to keep the focus on Caylee is comendable.

Blink

HEY YOU - what was that little tease the other day?????????  You got some monkey splain' to do! LOL
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1757 on: April 21, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »

Tevye where in Michigan are you from, because I remember you talking about cherries.
Northern Michigan, Cherry Capital of the World! Don't worry, we will never ask Cindy to be our Cherry Queen. We might, however, ask her to put on the mushroom costume (she won't need to wear the hat...her hair will suffice) and stand by the side of the road to advertise the Mushroom Festival.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 21, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »

Top 10 indicators you are too obsessed with Casey Anthony

If any of this applies to you, it's time to go cold turkey on Casey.

1. You read all 13,453 comments posted on today’s Casey story.
2. You typed 100 of those comments.
3. You typed them in capital letters.
4. You haven’t said goodnight to your kids in six months because bedtime is during Nancy Grace.
5. You know who Leonard Padilla is but not Joe Biden.
6. You just bought two hamsters and named them George and Cindy.
7. You get in shrill arguments on message boards with complete strangers about duct tape.
8. You called all your friends to vote in our online poll supporting the death penalty for Casey.
9. All your friends are starting to avoid you.
10. This list really upsets you.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_columnist_mikethomas/2009/04/top-10-indicators-you-are-obsessed-with-casey-anthony.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1759 on: April 21, 2009, 12:40:45 PM »

I hate to ask this, but I am behind almost back to page 75.  Is there any news worth reading through all of the O/T and back n' forth over Miki to find??  I am happy to read back, just a lot of stuff to wade through.

Wanted to add Tevy I see you practicing your quote stack reduction and wanted to say good job!!  Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.