May 21, 2024, 09:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410874 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: November 30, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »

Those are two excellent points for the June 9 date. I believe Casey mentioned during her interview that her mom didn't want her to go to B Park, because of the murder. And maybe Casey saw in the newspaper an article about Zenada G's office being broken into. I thought also that with the June 9 date, that Cindy didn't want to draw attention to Father's Day, because of the fight that evening.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: November 30, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

If anyone thinks that Cindy is a grieving grandmother, I strongly suggest reviewing Cindy's interview with the FBI.  It's all about protecting Casey. 

Lisa
Amen. And George and Lee are all about protecting her as well. There is no shame at all, with these three.

The whole lousy family is infected with the same disorder. Sociopaths, the whole lot of them.

"According to Dr. Cleckley, author of The Mask of Sanity, psychopaths are incapable of feeling shame. Because they do not feel shame, they blame everyone else for their problems.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: November 30, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

Wyks... that car key situation is really strange. I'm going to suppose the key was to Amy's new car, not the car that she totalled. If that is the case, why would Lee get rid of the key, wouldn't she want a spare key. And with all the things happening that night, Lee is thinking about a key that he doesn't recognize?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: November 30, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »

If anyone thinks that Cindy is a grieving grandmother, I strongly suggest reviewing Cindy's interview with the FBI.  It's all about protecting Casey. 

Lisa
Amen. And George and Lee are all about protecting her as well. There is no shame at all, with these three.

The whole lousy family is infected with the same disorder. Sociopaths, the whole lot of them.

"According to Dr. Cleckley, author of The Mask of Sanity, psychopaths are incapable of feeling shame. Because they do not feel shame, they blame everyone else for their problems.
That's what totally blows me away, I have a hard time thinking an entire family can be sociopaths. I just figured at least one person is somewhat normal, I have never seen this in any family I have come across in my 53 years. And believe me, I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin, and there were some odd and crazy people, but this is something else.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1704 on: November 30, 2008, 02:09:41 PM »

Thanks TOY for posting about the jogger who was murdered on June 9th. I am on the bberry & would have posted it, but very hard on a bberry. That date & the murder in the park was my 1st indication that the anthonys all got together & colluded to pick a date to throw suspicion away from Casey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: November 30, 2008, 02:12:19 PM »

I have always wondered about the June 9 date. Why has that date stuck with everyone? During the initial missing child call to 911 Casey said she had not seen Casey for 31 days but then Cindy is saying June 9 so Casey changed to that date as well. I think Casey knew the difference but went along with her Mom. Why?
It was not until the Fathers day video and the employees at MT Dora said Cindy was there with Caylee that they changed the date.

I do not have a link but if I remember correctly on June 9 a Zenaida Gozales from Brevard County Moms site Zenaida's office was broken into. I do not remember what was taken but do remember her mentioning on the site. She also when this case broke said she was not the Zenaida. It still makes me wonder if she took something from this Zenaida.

Also I know I would not be able to know what took place on a certain day unless there was a reason for it to stick out in my mind.

Sam

Sam .. I have always thought that the possibility of the ZG in Brevard County incident had something to do w/this case ... Just too weird if you ask me ...

I also have wondered if Casey later mentioned that ZG and her sister knocked her down in JBP b/c of the recent murder of Nicole Ganguzza who had been murdered on the Econ Trail on June 10th ..

Maybe she was going to set up the scenerio that there was a kidnapper/murderer running around JBP after reading about Nicole's murder, and she forgot for a moment (got caught up in one of her lies) that she had mentioned ZG's name for the kidnapping incident at SawGrass ...

Maybe she just got caught up between two possible scenerios for Caylee being missing and got caught up in her own deception by crossing the two stories ...

Good thinking Invision.

I did find this.

One Zenaida Gonzalez blogs on a website called Brevard County Moms. She was flooded with emails and phone calls asking her if she had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, so she created a website posting to set the record straight that says, "I am not that Zenaida Gonzalez."

This Zenaida Gonzalez works in the PR department for UCF and didn't want to go on camera. Her blog usually averages about 50 viewers, but the post where she tells the world she is not Caylee's babysitter has been viewed nearly 3,000 times.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17018170/detail.html

Just a swinging with the tribe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: November 30, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »

Truth Seeker, what I like most about this board is the respect given to differing opinions.

As a human being, I hurt for the pain and emotional trauma I see Cindy going through right now.  I had rather not see her complete and total melt-down which I feel sure is coming.  I'm afraid it's going to happen when she least expects it and I believe that such a destruction should be kept private.

However, that is not to say that I will turn off my computer or quit reading the media accounts.  I have invested too much of my emotional self not to see how this continues and eventually ends. 

Personally, I felt sympathy and sorrow for Cindy when this all began.  I realize her loss is great and the depth of the loss is unimaginable but she lost me somewhere in all the non-cooperation and blame game. 

I never have been able to deal very well with those who lie.  I'd just as soon someone spit in my face as lie to me.  It not only questions my intelligence but it also tarnishes the character of the liar and greatly affects my future interactions with that person.  I give trust easily...very easily...I believe in the good but when I see someone intentionally misrepresent truth, I negate the trust I had so freely given.  It can be earned again but it is a slow process.

Very well said, Toy!  This is exactly how I feel as well.  It's as if you reached in and wrote down my thoughts and feelings!  Scary!  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: November 30, 2008, 02:18:09 PM »

That Brevard County Moms site is now Moms like me and requires you to register to even read there. I did find lots of links to where other posters like us were mentioning the office being broken into. They were saying her computer was stolen.

Does anyone know if UCF  stands for University Central Florida?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: November 30, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »

Lisa

I agree with this, and just want to add that another thing they do is project their own truths/behaviors etc onto everyone else while denying it in their own selves.  We see that happening with the A's as well.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: November 30, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »

That Brevard County Moms site is now Moms like me and requires you to register to even read there. I did find lots of links to where other posters like us were mentioning the office being broken into. They were saying her computer was stolen.

Yes Sam I believe it does. Did it say if her computer was ever found?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1710 on: November 30, 2008, 02:31:25 PM »

Wyks... that car key situation is really strange. I'm going to suppose the key was to Amy's new car, not the car that she totalled. If that is the case, why would Lee get rid of the key, wouldn't she want a spare key. And with all the things happening that night, Lee is thinking about a key that he doesn't recognize?

It is strange, yes!  Lee did say in his interview that the key was to the car that Casey borrowed when Amy went to PR, so yeah that would be her new car.  And I'm with you, if I had a niece gone missing, the last thing I'd be thinking of is a key I didn't recognize.  Even weirder is why he just didn't give the key back to Amy, he 'took care of it'.  Why that particular choice of words?  All of it just makes me wonder what the heck was so important about that key!   

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: November 30, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

Yes, there is also a Zenaida Gonzalez (Kotala) that writes for UCF news ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: November 30, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

Yes Sam I believe it does. Did it say if her computer was ever found?

I do not remember anything ever posted about the computer being found. In my memory it seems when I read the post  from Zenaida about her office at work being broken into she also mentioned something about an address book or something. Of course that could have been on the computer. Gotta go now
Sam

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: November 30, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »

Also ... FWIW ... Casey's cell phone has been known to ping at strange hours of the morning in Brevard County ... This is where she was at 4:00 am on June 30th ...

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.364819~-80.873108&style=r&lvl=10&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=8262895&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&rtp=pos.28.4489969526049_-81.144934185384_Location%201__~pos.28.4046236425638_-80.6633397191763_near%20Ramp%2C%20Merritt%20Island%2C%20Florida%2032952%2C%20United%20States__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1

MAP CREDIT - KCJACKIE

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: November 30, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »

If it's true that Casey was sedating Caylee, just wondering how much (little) of a day's time Caylee was actually awake.  Seems Casey partied hearty at night and was awake into the wee hours.  Probably sedating Caylee during that time.  Then Casey had to sleep at some point, likely when Caylee would normally have been up and running around, hungry and wanting to play.  Am thinking for Casey to be able to sleep, she probably sedated Caylee then too.  That doesn't leave much awake and alert time for Caylee.   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: November 30, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »

It is strange, yes!  Lee did say in his interview that the key was to the car that Casey borrowed when Amy went to PR, so yeah that would be her new car.  And I'm with you, if I had a niece gone missing, the last thing I'd be thinking of is a key I didn't recognize.  Even weirder is why he just didn't give the key back to Amy, he 'took care of it'.  Why that particular choice of words?  All of it just makes me wonder what the heck was so important about that key!   

Could the key have been to a po box, apartment, green truck, etc.?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1716 on: November 30, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »

Just thinking back on some of the other things that have happened in this case that I still have questions on...

Do we know yet where Amy's totalled car is?  It had been stored (with a cover on it) at Tony's apts, (during the time Casey was staying there), and Casey seemed to want to keep it there.  Wonder if she ever put Caylee in it while it was parked/stored at the apts?  Wonder if Caylee's remains were placed inside at any point?  Wonder if the key that Lee got was to this car and what, if anything, he might know or have done? 

Have we learned anything else about that guy who gave an interview outside the jail after being released?  Curious to know if that was just another someone wanting 15 minutes of fame, or does he know something? 

You know I don't remember reading about Amy's totaled car or about Lee having a key to which car? Where did you find this info?? 

There's soooooo much stuff to read thru, it's hard to keep up with it all! 

In her interview with LE, Amy talks about totaling her car on June 6th and other stuff.  http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf  Plus, she and Casey talked about the car in IM/phone/facebook msgs/txts too. 

In Lee's interview with LE, he talks about the key.  I don't have a link, but the following is on page 27 in a doc released on Sept. 23:

---

LA: Uh-hum (affirmative).

EE: … or, or a set of keys?

LA: Just her, yeah (affirmative), her, her one car key, yes.

EE: That you recognize as the key that was probably to the car your sister was using while they ….

LA: Exactly.

EE: … were in Puerto Rico?

LA: It was a key that I had never seen before. I know all of our family’s car keys. So it just was easy for me to figure out that had to be Amy’s, Amy’s car key.

EE: And you called Amy and destroyed that key for her?

LA: The next, yeah (affirmative), the next day she reached out to me and said, “Hey, my key’s on her, probably on her key ring somewhere.” And I said, “I already, I’m one step ahead of you. (Laughs). I already got it. Consider it, consider it taken care of,” so.

I'm a little behind Monkeys, but this last sentece from Lee doesn't make sense. "she reached out to me" Reached out? Why not say "she called me and asked for her key" And why the h*ll did he destroy her key? Why not give her the key back?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: November 30, 2008, 03:02:23 PM »

Good thinking Mammy...seems really odd to me that he would "take care of" a key to Amy's new car.  I'm just so disgusted with all the Ants...little girl "kidnapped" and detective Lee and his accomplice CinCin are rummaging through KC's belongings and taking things...boy I'll be LE doesn't let this stuff happen again...they should have all been made to stand in the driveway!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: November 30, 2008, 03:07:38 PM »

Good thinking Mammy...seems really odd to me that he would "take care of" a key to Amy's new car.  I'm just so disgusted with all the Ants...little girl "kidnapped" and detective Lee and his accomplice CinCin are rummaging through KC's belongings and taking things...boy I'll be LE doesn't let this stuff happen again...they should have all been made to stand in the driveway!

I agree!  It doesn't make sense why the A's would be worried about such trivial things when Caylee is missing.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1719 on: November 30, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

Happy Sunday, Monkeys!!

I'm agreeing with so much of what I'm seeing.  First of all, their sticking to the June 9th date has always been very telling.  All of them sticking to that date until the Father's Day pictures came out is just a little too suspect.  I am pretty sure Casey still never conceded that it wasn't on the 9th, but I could be mistaken.

Also, Lee's knee-jerk reaction to go straight into damage control mode had NOTHING to do with finding his niece, and I don't think it had much to do with protecting his sister.  I think his biggest motivation was to protect himself.  It may have nothing to do with whatever happened to Caylee, but there's something and I believe it's something big.  My opinion, of course, is that it's the paternity issue, but I think there could be even more.  I have a strong hunch that whatever was deleted as a result of his mad dash to Casey's laptop will be key pieces of evidence in the trial. 

If those dingbat Anthonys truly wanted to protect Casey, they would've talked her into a plea deal.  Trying to prove her innocent is just not going to work.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.