May 15, 2024, 05:22:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #152 11/20/09 - 12/09/09  (Read 470694 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 24, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

OK Monks, I  have satisfied myself that Joseph Jordan was not at the exact spot...
Help me find out how long a long a body would smell after death.....this Laura Buchanan (I think that's right ) says she searched and didn't smell anything.....I do not believe there would have been any decomp odor in September. First of all she would have already been skeletonized and the area was covered with water. She also says she saw no unusual bug activity???  Is she an entomologist? She is not from the FL area so how would she know if the activity was unusual or not?  Bet the skeeters were bad with all that water though~! 

Remember,  it was stated recently she was skeletonized very rapidly after death [ two days, if I remember correctly ];  Then, remember the hurricane/storm also blew through - heavy rains, flooding, and strong gusts of winds.  I agree, by September, no odor.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: November 24, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

Source: Forensic Trail To Connect Anthony To Remains
http://www.wesh.com/video/21715134/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 24, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21714207/detail.html
Souces Points To 3 Key Pieces Of Evidence

POSTED: 4:17 pm EST November 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:39 pm EST November 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three findings buried deep in the trove of forensic evidence could be the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's remains in the woods, a source said Tuesday.

In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk. That dark, flaky substance he said comes from decomposing fatty tissues in humans and pigs.
In a more recent report, entomologist Neil Haskell found coffin flies on the paper towels and inside Anthony's car trunk. He concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, said, "I've got four lawyers who are dying to cross-examine him."

The source within the investigation also points out an FBI lab finding that hairs recovered from Caylee Anthony's skull and to the single strand with the so-called death band recovered from the trunk.

The FBI report said they exhibit the "the same microscopic characteristics" and are "consistent with originating from the same source."

While that FBI report states the hairs do not constitute a basis for absolute personal identification, it can be argued the hair from a dead body inside Anthony's trunk matches strands from Caylee's skull.

Haskell also concluded that from the colonization of coffin flies at the scene, Caylee's remains were dumped there as early as late June. Combine that with evidence of "grave wax" from the towels and matching hairs from the scene and trunk, it appears to be a forensic trail leading right back to Casey Anthony, the source said.
Baez has declined to discuss these forensic issues specifically. His team has mentioned that the duct tape found on Caylee's skull was contaminated and contained a hair that did not belong to Caylee or Casey Anthony.

Anthony is in Orange County Jail on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys Ask For Trial Date

Attorneys for the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation are asking the judge to set a trial date.

In a notice filed on Tuesday, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are ready to take their case to trial. John Morgan said he expects the trial to last five days.

Gonzalez said Casey Anthony ruined her good name and reputation by claiming someone named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Well here comes the next defense theory....a damn pig died in kc's trunk!!!

Bring your 4 lawyers on BOZO...bring um on

Department of Biology Faculty - Dr. Neal Haskell, Ph.D., M.S.

Doctor Haskell is the most recent addition to our Biology department.  His main area of expertise is Forensic Entomology.  Entomology refers to insects and Forensic refers to investigation into the cause of death.  Dr. Haskell uses his knowledge of the life cycles of insects to determine time and location of death.  He is one of the creators of this area of criminal investigation. For example, he coauthored the first textbook on Forensic Entomology for law enforcement. He has testified at numerous trials across the country and around the world. This link takes you to one such case.  The FBI, Indiana State Police, New York State Police, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and Canada’s Office of the Chief Coroner are among hundreds of law enforcement agencies that have hired Dr. Haskell as forensic entomology consultant.

Dr. Haskell and his work have been featured on PBS, A&E, The History Channel and The Learning Channel as well as in Popular Science and Discovery magazines.  His work has been published in several major journals and books and helped inspire the television show CSI. The book “Dead Reckoning” by Baden and Roach has a full chapter on Dr. Haskell.  He has participated in hundreds of criminal investigations and testified as an expert witness in numerous criminal trials throughout the country as well as outside the United States.  Dr. Haskell is recognized as an expert witness in the courts in Canada and in 27 States in the United States.  Here is a link to a case where Dr. Haskell’s testimony may help free three possibly wrongfully convicted young men. Our students have accompanied him on several of his trips and participated in his research.

Dr. Haskell has received 11 grants for his research.

Dr. Haskell’s degrees include:
- Doctorate, Forensic Entomology, Purdue University
- Master of Science, Forensic Entomology, Purdue University
- Bachelor of Science, Entomology, Purdue University

Dr. Haskell can be contacted here, or by phoning 219-866-7824

http://www.saintjoe.edu/academics/biology/haskell.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 24, 2009, 06:45:42 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/r-i-p-william-j-sheaffer/
[size=18]

R.I.P. William J. Sheaffer, Esq.[/size]

November 24th, 2009 Richard Hornsby Leave a comment Go to comments

I have been informed that Mr. Sheaffer is being given the option of either resigning from the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers or being expelled.

So I only have one question Mr. Sheaffer, was it worth it?

Was it worth sullying your reputation among every criminal defense lawyer in the state just so Kathy Belich could get a story? Was it worth having your claims of “professionalism” published on Mr. Boedeker’s blog on the same day you sold out an entire organization.

You may me an Internet sensation and a media darling, but you are a disgrace to your colleagues. Good job.

You may me an Internet sensation and a media darling, but you are a disgrace to your colleagues. Good job.

And for those that are interested, I did verify that Mr. Sheaffer lied to obtain the seminar materials. Apparently FACDL was concerned that the audio would be leaked, so they set up a system to stream the audio.

Mr. Sheaffer called FACDL headquarters and claimed he was having a hard time hearing the audio and would like to have a copy sent to him. He went so far as to say he needed it so that he could maintain his death penalty qualifications.

FACDL believed Mr. Sheaffer and sent him the audio as he requested – he immediately turned it over to Ms. Belich. The rest is history – just like his reputation among his colleagues.

The rest is history – just like his reputation among his colleagues.

As a side-note, I was informed that when this situation was brought to the attention of the News Director for WFTV-ABC, he was the consummate professional and removed all references at the request of FACDL. I would like to not only commend him for that, I would like to say thank you.

I would like to say thank you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: November 24, 2009, 06:49:09 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/r-i-p-william-j-sheaffer/
[size=18]

R.I.P. William J. Sheaffer, Esq.[/size]

November 24th, 2009 Richard Hornsby Leave a comment Go to comments

I have been informed that Mr. Sheaffer is being given the option of either resigning from the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers or being expelled.

Was it worth sullying your reputation among every criminal defense lawyer in the state just so Kathy Belich could get a story? Was it worth having your claims of “professionalism” published on Mr. Boedeker’s blog on the same day you sold out an entire organization.

And for those that are interested, I did verify that Mr. Sheaffer lied to obtain the seminar materials. Apparently FACDL was concerned that the audio would be leaked, so they set up a system to stream the audio.

Mr. Sheaffer called FACDL headquarters and claimed he was having a hard time hearing the audio and would like to have a copy sent to him. He went so far as to say he needed it so that he could maintain his death penalty qualifications.

FACDL believed Mr. Sheaffer and sent him the audio as he requested – he immediately turned it over to Ms. Belich. The rest is history – just like his reputation among his colleagues.

The rest is history – just like his reputation among his colleagues.

As a side-note, I was informed that when this situation was brought to the attention of the News Director for WFTV-ABC, he was the consummate professional and removed all references at the request of FACDL. I would like to not only commend him for that, I would like to say thank you.

I would like to say thank you.

WTF?????  This just convinced me that today the whole frigging world went nuts!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 24, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »

That's a ditto on the WTF?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 24, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »

This is Horsnby's article before the RIP one....

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

OMG! Bill – You did not do what I think you did?
November 24th, 2009 Richard Hornsby

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: November 24, 2009, 07:05:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21714207/detail.html

Souces Points To 3 Key Pieces Of Evidence

POSTED: 4:17 pm EST November 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:39 pm EST November 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Three findings buried deep in the trove of forensic evidence could be the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's remains in the woods, a source said Tuesday.

In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk. That dark, flaky substance he said comes from decomposing fatty tissues in humans and pigs.
Images: Timeline Of Caylee, Casey Anthony Case | Images: Evidence In Casey Anthony Case

In a more recent report, entomologist Neil Haskell found coffin flies on the paper towels and inside Anthony's car trunk. He concluded someone wiped up decomposition fluids in the trunk.

Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, said, "I've got four lawyers who are dying to cross-examine him."

The source within the investigation also points out an FBI lab finding that hairs recovered from Caylee Anthony's skull and to the single strand with the so-called death band recovered from the trunk.

The FBI report said they exhibit the "the same microscopic characteristics" and are "consistent with originating from the same source."

While that FBI report states the hairs do not constitute a basis for absolute personal identification, it can be argued the hair from a dead body inside Anthony's trunk matches strands from Caylee's skull.

Haskell also concluded that from the colonization of coffin flies at the scene, Caylee's remains were dumped there as early as late June. Combine that with evidence of "grave wax" from the towels and matching hairs from the scene and trunk, it appears to be a forensic trail leading right back to Casey Anthony, the source said.

Baez has declined to discuss these forensic issues specifically. His team has mentioned that the duct tape found on Caylee's skull was contaminated and contained a hair that did not belong to Caylee or Casey Anthony.

Anthony is in Orange County Jail on a charge of first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys Ask For Trial Date

Attorneys for the woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation are asking the judge to set a trial date.

In a notice filed on Tuesday, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are ready to take their case to trial. John Morgan said he expects the trial to last five days.

Gonzalez said Casey Anthony ruined her good name and reputation by claiming someone named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 24, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21706174/detail.html
Anthony Defense Team Explains Actions
Casey Anthony, 23, Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Monday, November 23, 2009
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EST November 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Two of Casey Anthony's nationally recognized defense attorneys said they were just doing their jobs -– and the state's -- as they made national television appearances naming the man who found Caylee Anthony's body as a suspect in the girl's death.
"It's an attempt to do the state's job for them. We brought them evidence," said Linda Kenney Baden during an interview Friday with Local 6.

Others, though, wonder if it's not a calculated ploy to contaminate potential jurors with information that may never make it into their client’s murder trial.

Neither Kenney Baden nor co-counsel Andrea Lyon could cite any evidence that former meter reader Roy Kronk had any contact with Caylee while she was alive -– unlike their client, who was the last person seen with Caylee.

"The evidence we have is circumstantial in nature," said Lyon. "The evidence the prosecution has against this young woman who they are asking the state of Florida to kill is entirely circumstantial."

They also conceded they have no evidence of human decomposition in any of Kronk's vehicles, unlike what the state claims its experts will say was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Last week, the defense team filed a motion asking the judge in Anthony's murder trial to let them introduce "prior bad acts" of Kronk, based on unsworn, videotaped interviews with former wives and estranged family members.
The women claim he has a history of using duct tape to perpetrate violence, and his son said he told him he had found Caylee's body about a month before he actually led police to the remains on Dec. 11.

Kronk tried three times in August 2008 to draw law enforcement's attention to what he thought may have the body in the woods, but a deputy who finally appeared failed to thoroughly check and was fired because of it, according to the sheriff's office.

From the beginning, defense attorneys have decried what they call law enforcement leaks about evidence purportedly against their client, and have moved for a change of venue from Central Florida because of the publicity those leaks have created in the local media. Yet they have repeatedly taken to a national audience -– including viewers in Miami, where they want the trial moved -– to comment on inflammatory, unchallenged assertions included in defense motions filed the day before they take to the national airwaves.

Asked if they're not doing the same thing they accused the state and detectives of doing, Kenney Baden said, "The local media, with the exception of some of the reporting that we have seen, ... has taken everything they've seen at face value or the leaks they saw early on and publicized them improperly against our client. Here we're at the national media because at least they will give Casey a fair shake."

The two attorneys are part of an impressive legal and forensic team assembled by Casey Anthony's original attorney, Jose Baez, prompting many to wonder if they're being paid and, if so, how. Asked if they're being paid by anything other than the publicity attached to the case, Kenney Baden said, "We don't think publicity is payment, but we don't discuss payment at all, but publicity isn't payment for any lawyers, all of us are not in this case for publicity."

When prosecutors questioned whether entertainment deals were funding the defense, Baez denied it or any other conflict of interest. After a closed-door meeting with the attorneys, Judge Stan Strickland said he was satisfied there was no conflict.
"We're doing our best to see to it that she gets a fair trial with real investigation and real hard work and real motions practice and challenging the evidence the way it ought to be done," said Lyon. "The idea that there's something shady or weird about actually interviewing witnesses and talking to people and digging deep and trying to find out what really happened as though that's somehow cheating – that’s what a good lawyer does."

Casey Anthony has admitted in a court paper that she has refused a plea agreement, but when asked if a plea were still possible, the attorneys balked.

"She did write that affidavit, she did make that statement," said Lyon, adding, "but as I said, that's something we cannot discuss. That would be inappropriate."

Asked how their client was holding up in the Orange County Jail, where she's been held without bond since her indictment on Oct. 14, 2008, Lyon said, "She's scared. I mean, wouldn't you be scared? She's scared. She's sad. She's grief-stricken and she's terrified."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Part 1  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21708808/index.html
Part 2 http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21708889/index.html
Full Interview  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21675305/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: November 24, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21715295/detail.html
Woman Suing Casey Pushes To Set Trial Date

Posted: 5:48 pm EST November 24, 2009Updated: 5:53 pm EST November 24, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County woman, who filed a civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony, is demanding her day in court. Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez filed a motion Tuesday asking a judge to set a trial date soon.

Gonzalez is suing, because Casey claimed a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony.

Gonzalez wants at least $15,000 in damages. She says Casey ruined her good name.
DEFENSE FILES MOTION DEMANDING EQUUSEARCH DOCS
Motion  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21703813/detail.html

There was more action in the case against Casey Anthony Monday. Late Monday afternoon, Casey's defense team filed another motion (read) demanding all Texas EquuSearch paperwork regarding the search for Caylee Anthony.
The organization claimed no volunteers searched the woods where Caylee was found, but the defense claims it found EquuSearch volunteers who did. Still, prosecution experts say Caylee's body had skeletonized as early as two weeks after it was placed in woods and before she was even reported missing.

Also, a former volunteer with Texas-based EquuSearch, who's been a well-known Anthony family advocate since the beginning, says she was questioned by detectives Monday. Joy Wray claims she has information on her home computer that would prove Casey's innocence.
NEXT IN THE CASE AGAINST CASEY

The case against Casey will be back to court next month. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 11.

Casey is facing charges for stealing checks from her best friend. The fraud trial is set for January 25.

There's also a pre-trial hearing in her murder trial on January 21.

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

Wow, that RIP Schaeffer ... I thought he died or something!

Anyways, on Hal's blog

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-wftv-agreed-to-take-down-story-on-andrea-lyon-lecture.html

Casey Anthony: WFTV agreed to take down story on Andrea Lyon lecture as courtesy to lawyers' group
posted by halboedeker on Nov 24, 2009 4:51:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments (11) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich last night offered an eye-opening report on Andrea Lyon, a member of Casey Anthony's defense team. The report drew on comments that Lyon made last year at an Orlando conference of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

But you can't find the story on WFTV's Web site.

"We took it down. It was an editorial judgment," WFTV news director Bob Jordan said today. "Our feeling is the story had its run."

The station had received a call from Barry Wax, a Miami lawyer who puts on the seminar and gets the speakers for the professional group.

"We pulled it down as a courtesy to the attorney," Jordan said. "He said it compromises his ability get attorneys to come to his seminars as presenters."

Wax agreed that the station took the story down as a courtesy.

"The seminar is a program that the group puts on so lawyers can be qualified to handle capital cases," Wax said. "The seminar is one of the finest death-penalty seminars in the country. The information shared in those seminars is proprietary and is meant to stay with members. We ask for that privacy so speakers can speak freely without fear of it being compromised."

How did this private information reach the public?

"The fact this was disseminated without the permission of our organization and Andrea Lyon and surreptitiously obtained by an individual ... really was very troubling to all of us," Wax said. "Not for the content but for the way it was used for media purposes that was beyond the purpose for what it was intended. I made a request of Bob Jordan that it be removed, and he honored my request."

Wax described himself as a firm proponent of the First Amendment.

"I'd never try to silence the media, but I believe this was our proprietary material," Wax said.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 24, 2009, 07:24:15 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

I do officially detest Hornsby now and am thinking a voodoo doll might be appropriate for him

Rest in Peace Caylee

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 24, 2009, 07:27:31 PM »

I do officially detest Hornsby now and am thinking a voodoo doll might be appropriate for him

I have never never liked him!  From the beginning I could see his slant towards the d.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 24, 2009, 07:27:57 PM »

That's a great idea.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: November 24, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

I don't know what the ramifications for Bill Scheaffer are going to be, but to me, he must have known what could come his way by exposing A. Lyon's defense tactics and he made his choice based on decency and morals. This is JMOO, but this latest ploy from the defense was so low, and I think that Bill wanted to let people know how these people tick, by showing proof with Lyon's own words. I really admire Mr. Schaeffer, now more than ever.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #855 on: November 24, 2009, 07:50:01 PM »

And yes the whole world has gone fricking nuts 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: November 24, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »

I don't know what the ramifications for Bill Scheaffer are going to be, but to me, he must have known what could come his way by exposing A. Lyon's defense tactics and he made his choice based on decency and morals. This is JMOO, but this latest ploy from the defense was so low, and I think that Bill wanted to let people know how these people tick, by showing proof with Lyon's own words. I really admire Mr. Schaeffer, now more than ever.

I am sure you are right....but this still .................why should he be punished for speaking the truth and allowing the truth to be known...if this is true it is an outrage!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: November 24, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

And yes the whole world has gone fricking nuts 

nrcg!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: November 24, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »

Did you guys see this?  Joy Wray was questioned today.   
I'd have loved to see that interview.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/112409-caylee-searcher

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 24, 2009, 08:21:24 PM »

Why is it that Lyons wants to free most death row inmates but it's okay for her to let an innocent man sit in prison for 26 years.....I'm sure that felt like a death penalty to him.   

By livingstonalumni
October 31, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H1lK8Bd2JN8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/H1lK8Bd2JN8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.