May 14, 2024, 04:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 282062 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2010, 10:48:13 PM »

What is the status of the Kyron sighting?

Any updates?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2010, 10:48:55 PM »

Hey!  Where'd my post go???

Well, I said perhaps there was a situation with Ecker, that we aren't privy to, which could explain why he continued to pay support.
Didn't Tarver adopt James ? Up here, you adopt them, they are yours. And if you split up with the Mom, you still pay the support just as the bio dad would do.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2010, 11:24:51 PM »

Hey!  Where'd my post go???

Well, I said perhaps there was a situation with Ecker, that we aren't privy to, which could explain why he continued to pay support.
Didn't Tarver adopt James ? Up here, you adopt them, they are yours. And if you split up with the Mom, you still pay the support just as the bio dad would do.

Tarver=natural dad
Ecker=adopted James

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2010, 11:25:54 PM »

Any updates?

I haven't heard anything. The scanner suddenly went to some shared frequency and I can't get the county/city of Portland back on again

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2010, 12:46:17 AM »

Any updates?

I haven't heard anything. The scanner suddenly went to some shared frequency and I can't get the county/city of Portland back on again

try this one Nana:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348

I use to run both at the same time - earlier when I tried though, only one would work at a time - YET they still both had different things going on...
The other may have been put on private, they do that a lot seems...

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2010, 12:57:52 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1228762#msg1228762

regarding the kid lost in school in van, wa.link above
how do you have an extra/unknown kid in your class and not notice
i mean it wasnt like so and so/principle ect, brought him/her in and said,
well this is so and so a new student, and you didnt notice the kid wander in
observation seems to have flown byebye
maybe a nanny cam type of system, that works with the progress book app
an app for parents to keep up with their kids progress, it requires a user name
and  password to log in, i think every state has something similar
check out the Demonstration Videos, for the app
 we can keep up with their progress in studies, but not the physical student
and where abouts physically of the student in/on school property
https://www.progressbook.com/General/Home.aspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2010, 01:28:52 AM »

Any updates?

try this one Nana:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348

I use to run both at the same time - earlier when I tried though, only one would work at a time - YET they still both had different things going on...
The other may have been put on private, they do that a lot seems...

They go to like "Tech2" when they want to go private.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2010, 01:49:10 AM »

Kaine sells Aloha House that was his house with Kyron, that he shared with Terri/James

Where was this house located and at this point, Kyron would be Kaine's only heir.  After selling this house and buying the new one, I'm assuming it wasn't marital property since Kaine bought it prior the marriage- unless Oregon is different.

Kiara and Kyron would be Kaine's heirs- unless there was a stipulation in an alleged life insurance policy for Quinn and/or James.  (It's possible, Kaine did help raise and support these boys)

Terri did not need to change James's last name to Moulton for inheritance purposes. 
I'd like to think she did it for her parents to continue on their family name. No matter what situation would present itself, this was Terri's maiden name/family name and no-one could take it away from James.

I always thought Terri had too much to loose with the MFH plot, but it seems like she could have gotten alot more with Kaine AND Kyron being out of the picture.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2010, 02:03:04 AM »

Kaine sells Aloha House that was his house with Kyron, that he shared with Terri/James

Where was this house located and at this point, Kyron would be Kaine's only heir.  After selling this house and buying the new one, I'm assuming it wasn't marital property since Kaine bought it prior the marriage- unless Oregon is different.

Kiara and Kyron would be Kaine's heirs- unless there was a stipulation in an alleged life insurance policy for Quinn and/or James.  (It's possible, Kaine did help raise and support these boys)

Terri did not need to change James's last name to Moulton for inheritance purposes. 
I'd like to think she did it for her parents to continue on their family name. No matter what situation would present itself, this was Terri's maiden name/family name and no-one could take it away from James.

I always thought Terri had too much to loose with the MFH plot, but it seems like she could have gotten alot more with Kaine AND Kyron being out of the picture.

Monkey King,
There are many questions revolving $$ that is attached to Terri
There is the business she and Tarver owned with her Parents Moultons - Chubby's
That settled up with a 250k pay off - lawsuit
She was still married to Tarver when the 250k came through.
James born in the same year. Her and Tarver to Divorce shortly after Jame's birth.
Her to marry Ecker less than a Year Later.
She then is hit by a Drunk Driver according to Ecker, with major health issues - I am sure there was a lawsuit - with money rewarded to Terri.
Ecker adopting James
His parents offering quips that Ecker paid for her college and that they were under scrutiny of using Jame's inheritance money ... ??
--
Seems to be that either Terri had money at one time ?? she pixxed it away on ?? or its held in a trust until James is 18?
Seems though that there is lots of unaccounted Monies floating with Terri's name attached.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2010, 02:10:19 AM »

i never noticed the caption under james pic b4,isnt that about the time she sent him
to his father to live

caption reads
Ecker's parents remember James as being a curious and lively child. Horman legally changed his last name from Ecker to Moulton in January this year.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Yes, sometime between January and March he went to live with his biological father Ron Tarver.  Keep in mind it has been Ecker that has paid child support and not Tarver. 
hopefully mr ecker has been able to get out of the support order by now, hopefully she isnt required to have any say in that, i think the money is important to her and if we can track the money or lack of it and where she is getting her money, then we can find kyron. i noticed that landscaper mentioned in blink article alludes to him having a lawyer, how do all these people involved not testify at grand jury, or if they do, how do they lawyer up?
suspiscious about how she is paying for houze? even her friends were..
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html
Story Published: Jun 29, 2010 at 8:41 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 30, 2010 at 9:32 AM PDT
PORTLAND, Ore. - Close friends of Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, say they wish she would speak out so people can hear her side of the story, and they’ve also advised her to hire an attorney.
Those friends, who have declined to speak on camera, said her husband’s motion to divorce is leaving her without the funds to afford a quality lawyer.

when you're going through hell, just keep going
sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2010, 02:13:25 AM »

I dont know why James name was changed other then to guess he didnt have a relationship with Mr Ecker and perhaps he didnt want that to have his name anymore? If I place myself into his situation I think I would want to change my name as well. From the sound of it, James was going through a difficult time back in Janauary when the name change happened.
Poor kid, I hope he is doing ok now.

In a way she was "rearranging" her life starting around end of 2009.

Changing the kids name and then sending him to live with the other side of the family are other indications.

I have seen interviews with Terri's friends that indicate she did go through a change at the end of 2009. Not that it is a fact, but they referenced her finding out about an affair KH was supposedly having. I actually believe that TH wanted KH attention and if this were true (affair) or she thought the marriage were done, that may explain her behavior. It also makes sense, whether it is fair or not, that she may have begun to be more antagonistic toward Kyron, if she could see the marriage was ending. She may have begun to numb herself to living in a different house and being out of his life. I am not saying any of this is right or healthy thinking, but she doesn't sound like a very mature person, on the inside.
Terri changes: the one post i forgot to reference by kgw link. is kaas watching **ducking

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'
In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."
"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.
"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."
"She recently got her teaching license re-instated and has been applying for teaching positions so even the state of Oregon didn’t see this coming," wrote Kaine Horman.

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2010, 02:20:07 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8508.msg1228404#msg1228404
i wasnt really thinking about the child support, more why change his name to her
maiden name, he has been Mr James Ecker, for a really long time, now he is
Mr. James Moulton, i dont understand why she would do that

cut my self off, sorry
she could have changed his name to Tarver, the bio dad name

Why would she do that?  That would mean losing control.

Terri's an only (adopted) child.  James would carry on the family name~ Moulton.

MonkeyKing,

Good point.  James would carry on the family name, I didn't think of that!  It was screw of her to change the kids name to her
parents, most likely connected to collecting an inheritance -IMO. 
wow, now we're thinking like she might, i mean speculation sorta, but more follow the things she has done in her past, this is her m/o
change james name to get the moulton money, get rid of kaine and kyron to get kaines money (kiara) too bad even if it had worked no way a judge or cps will ever let her have her daughter back, just from the sleepin around she has done, and the bat phones, and the lack of concern for kyron. there was a cps review done when she got the dui with james in the car, she is already on her way, and she did it to herself
On Sunday KATU also received our first confirmation that Terri Horman has been the subject of a prior investigation regarding her parenting.

A source confirmed late Sunday afternoon that the Oregon Department of Human Services opened a case on Terri Horman following a 2005 arrest and charge of driving under the influence. Her biological son, who was 11 at the time, was in the car when his mother was arrested. As such, Horman also was convicted of reckless endangerment of that son.

Horman pleaded guilty in that incident. She had her license suspended for a month and a half, and served out a 12-month probation for those convictions
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97777564.html
Story Published: Jul 4, 2010 at 5:54 PM PDT

throwing that hacky sack back at ya!

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2010, 02:32:55 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Jim Kelley

Holm/Villarreal (friends of Terri Horman - Kurtis friend of Kyron)

i dont know if this will work but here is a map that shows what was originally searched:
never mind, i dont know how to do that, i will go get the link instead

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2010, 02:39:31 AM »

http://thesop.org/story/opinion/2010/06/16/is-the-stepmother-to-kyron-horman-terri-moulton-horman-being-unfairly-targeted.php

One item of credibility where I would like to see more investigation, is the account of a neighbor to the elementary, Jim Kelley. On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. "

Jim Kelley

i dont know if this will work but here is a map that shows what was originally searched:

Links to maps:
http://sunset.katu.com/content/search-kyron-extends-sunset
http://northwestportland.katu.com/content/search-kyron-extends-local-communities

sackyattack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2010, 02:40:54 AM »

does anyone know how to blow these up maybe, i am curious if they already searched the area in question here, but also if rudy sanchez place is around here.

zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2010, 02:45:36 AM »

does anyone know how to blow these up maybe, i am curious if they already searched the area in question here, but also if rudy sanchez place is around here.

you would have to access the area on:  http://maps.google.com/

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #296 on: September 15, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »

RS supposedly lives in Woodburn - not too close to that area in the map above

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 15, 2010, 02:51:04 AM »

Sacky,

Wow, thanks for the map! 

I'm days and days behind.  Please pardon my barging in on this, there is no way I have time to catch up (looking over hairy shoulders, right/left)... I'm not supposed to be here now!  (Have sworn off sleuthing after spending the whole summer at it.)   

But!  First!  I have to know one more thing... (I'm like an addict when it comes to this case!)
... could someone pretty please show where the Horman's residence is on Shady Nook?

TIA!

Jim Kelley

Links to maps:
http://sunset.katu.com/content/search-kyron-extends-sunset
http://northwestportland.katu.com/content/search-kyron-extends-local-communities

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: September 15, 2010, 02:54:48 AM »

Oo-oo-ps!  Cut myself off:

In relation to the map, I mean.  How close to the Villarreal's is the Horman residence? 

Thanks, O Brilliant Ones!!  I CAN NOT figure out how to post maps...     

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #299 on: September 15, 2010, 03:04:15 AM »

Koko - here's a link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Northwest+Folkenberg+Street,+Portland,+OR&daddr=15725+NW+Sheltered+Nook+Rd,+Portland,+OR+97231&hl=en&geocode=FbFIuAIdIjut-CkT8InzLQeVVDE8YH28Rp9ZtQ%3BFdZYuAIdHC6t-CnF13BDzQCVVDHhEaqh9vreLg&mra=ls&sll=45.636742,-122.864335&sspn=0.009782,0.018733&ie=UTF8&ll=45.634206,-122.865601&spn=0.009783,0.018733&t=h&z=16

It shows you Horman home and the others you mentioned -
0.7 miles apart

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.