May 17, 2024, 10:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 253483 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »

And by the looks of all the different charges against the Milsteads, it's way late to pretend you two are pillars of society.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »

And by the looks of all the different charges against the Milsteads, it's way late to pretend you two are pillars of society.
   so well put!!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

Another Deputy Deposed Over Caylee Tip
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:49:20 AM

Reported By Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's defense is back to questioning witnesses this week, and is avoiding questions from the media.

Jose Baez questioned Orange County Sheriff's deputy Adriana Acevedo first Monday afternoon.

Acevedo responded to where Caylee's remains were found when meter reader Roy Kronk first called in a tip in August.

When detectives interviewed her, she said she didn't remember Deputy Richard Cain searching the area or talking with Kronk that August day.

News 13 did not hear from Baez Monday, who typically talks at the end of the day.

He snuck out the back most likely to avoid answering questions about a death qualified lawyer.

Last week, the state filed papers to see who is qualified to represent Anthony in a death penalty case.

Baez filed paperwork saying a qualified lawyer will be revealed in the next court appearance, which is scheduled for later this month.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/11/another_deputy_deposed_in_case_against_casey.html

Here's hoping Baez continues to sneak out the the back way from now on   

I'm with you.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »

ROFL!

You got that right!

No matter what date you put on the poorly written, spelling and grammar error-riddled "press release."

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »

From Twitter website....

Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again

Looks like it is working   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL YOU HARDWORKING MONKEYS   

Well, today is another day.  Numbersgirl is feeling like we ARE making the right kind of noise.  I don't think it's a coincidence that KFN put out their " bs press release" AND M Bart "found" a supporter to hit the forums at the same time, do you?
I wonder if LKL and sponsors are having second thoughts about entertaining these scumbags; thus their desperate attempt to get a positive spin going.

I'm going on the LKL blog now with this message:  I WILL NOT WATCH and I'm going to ask other bloggers to simply post the same thing.  Have a great day everyone.

I've been busy going on the different blogs also this morning 

They may not cancel,but I'm gonna keep on posting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL YOU HARDWORKING MONKEYS   

Well, today is another day.  Numbersgirl is feeling like we ARE making the right kind of noise.  I don't think it's a coincidence that KFN put out their " bs press release" AND M Bart "found" a supporter to hit the forums at the same time, do you?
I wonder if LKL and sponsors are having second thoughts about entertaining these scumbags; thus their desperate attempt to get a positive spin going.

I'm going on the LKL blog now with this message:  I WILL NOT WATCH and I'm going to ask other bloggers to simply post the same thing.  Have a great day everyone.

I've been busy going on the different blogs also this morning 

They may not cancel,but I'm gonna keep on posting.
Larry has unleashed my crazy side 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »

Morning Monkey friends.  I was gone all day yesterday, and I am very sorry if this has already been addresses.  In our zeal over keeping the Anthonys off of Larry King, we did the company Overstocks.com a disservice.  Here is the exchange that I had with the PRESIDENT of the company.  I thought you all would like to know.  I have many pages to catch up on, but I did want you all to know about this.

Dear Jonathon,
    Thank you so much for informing me of this.  I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.  I am a member of Scared Monkeys Forum, where we have followed the Caylee Anthony case very closely.  We also follow many other crimes against children and missing adults.  Your company was listed as a sponsor of the Larry King Show, and we have been trying to have the Anthonys removed from any platform that they can use to continue to lie about this case.  While pouring over documents, listening to interviews and watching depositions, we have seen not only inconsistencies, but outright lies that the Anthonys have told in defense of their daughter.  While totally understandable that they would want to stand by their child, no matter what she has done, we find it reprehensible that they have lied and I feel that at some point they may face obstruction of justice charges.
    Please accept my sincere apology for my mistake, and know that I will pass your message on to my fellow members of Scared Monkeys.  Please feel free to visit our forum www.scaredmonkeys.com.  Maybe you will feel inspired to in some way contribute, through your company, to make a difference(if you don't already) in the plight of the many murdered and or missing children and adults.
Thank you,

PS  I will plan to spend some time today looking at your website

To:
CC: rojohnson@overstock.com
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:00:35 -0600
Subject: RE: Your products

Dear

Thank you for your email.  We always like to hear from concerned customers.

However, I am confused by the content of your email.  Overstock.com has not advertised on CNN since November 2007 (we have advertised on Headline News, but Larry King Live does not air on that channel).  Even when we did advertise on CNN, we would purchase slots of airtime (e.g.,6am to 6pm) that were not specific to any show and CNN would air our ads at the times of CNN’s choosing.  We were not able to buy airtime for a specific show (e.g., Larry King Live) and we were not privy to any show’s guest lists or topics.

Given that we have not advertised on CNN or Larry King Live for well over a year and that we have never supported directly or indirectly Cindy and George Anthony, I ask that you reconsider your boycott.  I also ask that you inform the source of the incorrect information of the truth and any others that you have encouraged to boycott Overstock.com.

Regards,

Jonathan Johnson

President

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 9:39 AM
To: jobaker@jkharris.com; globalcompliance@astrazeneca.com; info@monex.com; boardinquiries@sprint.com; kterrill@selectquote.com; boardcommunications@wellsfargo.com; media@aarp.org; scott.m.weisenhoff@philips.com; media@bost.com; Roger Johnson; Board - Jonathan Johnson; wrp4@chryslerfinancial.com; jennifer.grasz@careerbuilder.com; jnjmediarelations@its.jnj.com; info@redcgroup.com; rbambi@cisco.com
Subject: Your products
Importance: High

I will be boycotting your products because of your sponsorship of the Larry King show.  Mr King is giving George and Cindy Anthony a platform from which to continue to lie about their daughter and the murder of their granddaughter.  While it is understandable for any parent to stand by their child, these people have  continued to perjure themselves and I believe will eventually be arrested for obstruction of justice in this case.  Please check into this case further and inform Mr King that you are unwilling to sponsor his show if these people are guests.  Thank you for your consideration.
Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »

From Twitter website....

Twitter is over capacity.

Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again

Looks like it is working   
So, I just signed up for this, I'm following Coldplay, eventhough I have no idea why, and I asked a question about the Anthonys being on LKL, now I don't know what to do.  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »

Thanks akmom 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »

I just sent out a tweet from twitter to all those following me:

Brandimonkey Asking Larry King NOT to have the Anthonys on his show on Wednesday. http://tinyurl.com/ob4hrtless than 5 seconds ago from web

There are over 900 replies on that blog now!

Anthonys Plan Another Appearance On ‘Larry King Live’
Posted: 12:02 AM ET
Note: George and Cindy Anthony will be on LKL Wednesday.  I know many of you have strong feelings about their appearance and we welcome your comments!

This is what it says at the beginning of the blog for the Anthonys appearance.  Good morning monkeys.  What is the plan for today? 

Hey Doselady. 
I emailed some advertisers about 3:30 this morning.I plan to email LKL all day for what it's worth. 

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday
Hal Boedeker
11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

Larry King teased last night to George and Cindy Anthony's appearance on his CNN show on Wednesday. "A lot of traffic on our blog about it," King said. He asked viewers to take part in the conversation at CNN.com/LarryKing.

The tragedy of toddler Caylee Anthony mainly drives interest in the perplexing story. Casey Anthony has been charged with murdering her daughter.

But the media performance of George and Cindy, Caylee's grandparents and Casey's parents, sustains the public's interest, too. George and Cindy have done just about everything wrong in public-relations terms, says Ron Sachs. His Ron Sachs Communications in Tallahassee deals in crisis management.

"It's as bad as it could get," Sachs says of the way the grandparents have conducted themselves. "It's a runway train off the tracks, and that usually has one outcome: disaster."

The problem?

"There's a stunning lack of discipline in how the story is told," Sachs says. "When crimes are alleged, long before you get to a court of law, you're being tried in the court of public opinion. If you don't speak, it's almost an admission of guilt. If you speak and perform poorly, it's worse than an admission of guilt."

Sachs says the grandparents don't come off as likable, and they've been overexposed.

Mason Moore, director of public relations at Fry Hammond Barr in Orlando, says he would have advised the couple to keep a lower profile. "I didn't see any positives from them having such high visibility in the beginning," he says. "They were so visible and outspoken from the beginning. It damaged their credibility."

Mark NeJame quit as the Anthonys' attorney in November, saying he couldn't help them if they wouldn't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not need to be addressed if I had better control of the case," NeJame said then.

Brad Conway has taken over as their attorney, but evidently he hasn't been able to exert control either. The Anthonys made the huge blunder of agreeing to an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey, then talking to other outlets, such as CBS' "Early Show."

The result: The queen of daytime television dumped the couple. And in this media world, it's never wise to anger Winfrey.

Now the Anthonys have turned to CNN's King. They appeared on his show in December, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

People who have followed the case will watch to see how King pushes the couple to answer questions. Will they say something of value? Or flub another opportunity?

"Anybody in that jackpot of trouble needs to tell their story," Sachs says. "They don't need to look like Brad Pitt. They have to be a regular person who's believable. They have erred on the side of being pathetic, but not sympathetic. It's one of the worst cases I've seen of a poor performance on a giant stage when the stakes are life and death."

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2009, 12:54:37 PM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy are public-relations flops
George and Cindy Anthony will appear on CNN's Larry King Live Wednesday
Hal Boedeker
11:28 AM EDT, May 12, 2009

Larry King teased last night to George and Cindy Anthony's appearance on his CNN show on Wednesday. "A lot of traffic on our blog about it," King said. He asked viewers to take part in the conversation at CNN.com/LarryKing.

The tragedy of toddler Caylee Anthony mainly drives interest in the perplexing story. Casey Anthony has been charged with murdering her daughter.

But the media performance of George and Cindy, Caylee's grandparents and Casey's parents, sustains the public's interest, too. George and Cindy have done just about everything wrong in public-relations terms, says Ron Sachs. His Ron Sachs Communications in Tallahassee deals in crisis management.

"It's as bad as it could get," Sachs says of the way the grandparents have conducted themselves. "It's a runway train off the tracks, and that usually has one outcome: disaster".

The problem?

"There's a stunning lack of discipline in how the story is told," Sachs says. "When crimes are alleged, long before you get to a court of law, you're being tried in the court of public opinion. If you don't speak, it's almost an admission of guilt. If you speak and perform poorly, it's worse than an admission of guilt."

Sachs says the grandparents don't come off as likable, and they've been overexposed.

Mason Moore, director of public relations at Fry Hammond Barr in Orlando, says he would have advised the couple to keep a lower profile. "I didn't see any positives from them having such high visibility in the beginning," he says. "They were so visible and outspoken from the beginning. It damaged their credibility."

Mark NeJame quit as the Anthonys' attorney in November, saying he couldn't help them if they wouldn't take his advice.

"My heart goes out to them, but I continue to spend my energy and time addressing things that might not need to be addressed if I had better control of the case," NeJame said then.

Brad Conway has taken over as their attorney, but evidently he hasn't been able to exert control either. The Anthonys made the huge blunder of agreeing to an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey, then talking to other outlets, such as CBS' "Early Show."

The result: The queen of daytime television dumped the couple. And in this media world, it's never wise to anger Winfrey.

Now the Anthonys have turned to CNN's King. They appeared on his show in December, the night before Caylee's remains were found.

People who have followed the case will watch to see how King pushes the couple to answer questions. Will they say something of value? Or flub another opportunity?

"Anybody in that jackpot of trouble needs to tell their story," Sachs says. "They don't need to look like Brad Pitt. They have to be a regular person who's believable. They have erred on the side of being pathetic, but not sympathetic. It's one of the worst cases I've seen of a poor performance on a giant stage when the stakes are life and death."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-george-cindy-anthony-cnn-051209,0,4012840.column
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2009, 12:56:14 PM »

Too bad OS dropped the ball by not adding that there has been a massive outcry against the Anthonys appearing & continuing their lies & scams....otherwise it is what it is

Edit-to correct per Capp
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 12:59:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/nancy-grace-program-change-tomorrow-not-today
Nancy Grace Program Change: Tomorrow, Not Today

Just a brief update: I will appear on Nancy Grace tomorrow night, Tuesday May 12, 2009, not today, as originally scheduled.

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WSLT0yWvM1M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WSLT0yWvM1M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

From article posted above.   It's as bad as it could get," Sachs says of the way the grandparents have conducted themselves. "It's a runway train off the tracks, and that usually has one outcome: disaster".
And the disaster will continue tomorrow night on LKL it appears, I think Larry is getting off on all the attention on his blogs about the Anthonys. But it won't stop me from continuing to make comments, maybe he will change his mind.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf    Only one thing to say about this insanity   

There are so many things that I want to say about this, but one thing that hit me right between the eyes is the statement that when they stepped forward to help TES because no one was HELPING TES, it goes on to complain that they were not reimbursed by the SO. Since when does a "volunteer organization" get reimbursed???? I thought that was part of the deal to help out when a child is missing. Besides, if the did help TES, I know for a fact that they were far from the only ones donating equiptment  and supplies. If Dennis Milstupids head gets any bigger it is going to explode. Maybe Kathi Belich could cause it could happen on-screen live. I would pay to watch and then send TES another donation.
The pressure must be on these two losers to release this, I guess that they will think everything is fine now

I was here are Scared Monkeys when TES was searching.  KFN has to produce the receipts for setting up the search tents, etc..... Scared Monkeys got the coolers, the ice, the food (several of us Monkeys maxed out our credit cards getting food together for the searchers when we found out that there would be none and we did that for several days).  Baez said the only reason TES was in town was to raise money, not find Caylee, and Cindy herself refused to cooperate by giving test an article of clothing from Caylee for her scent for the search dogs!  I remember those days, spending all mornings calling Wal-Mart (could not do it by phone because they needed the actual credit card, so someone else had to do that part) and Subway, and the pizza parlors trying to get food and ice and coolers delivered!  Kathi Belich needs to bring up those matters.  If you need to get a link to the scared monkey threads on the above, I will research it.  Mrs. Kub worked so hard on that -- getting napkins, drinking cups, paper plates together, etc., she then went on to join TES in getting the cookbook started as a fundraiser for TES.  Now, I am so angry with KFN, trying to steal the hard work the monkeys did!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf    Only one thing to say about this insanity   

There are so many things that I want to say about this, but one thing that hit me right between the eyes is the statement that when they stepped forward to help TES because no one was HELPING TES, it goes on to complain that they were not reimbursed by the SO. Since when does a "volunteer organization" get reimbursed???? I thought that was part of the deal to help out when a child is missing. Besides, if the did help TES, I know for a fact that they were far from the only ones donating equiptment  and supplies. If Dennis Milstupids head gets any bigger it is going to explode. Maybe Kathi Belich could cause it could happen on-screen live. I would pay to watch and then send TES another donation.
The pressure must be on these two losers to release this, I guess that they will think everything is fine now

I was here are Scared Monkeys when TES was searching.  KFN has to produce the receipts for setting up the search tents, etc..... Scared Monkeys got the coolers, the ice, the food (several of us Monkeys maxed out our credit cards getting food together for the searchers when we found out that there would be none and we did that for several days).  Baez said the only reason TES was in town was to raise money, not find Caylee, and Cindy herself refused to cooperate by giving test an article of clothing from Caylee for her scent for the search dogs!  I remember those days, spending all mornings calling Wal-Mart (could not do it by phone because they needed the actual credit card, so someone else had to do that part) and Subway, and the pizza parlors trying to get food and ice and coolers delivered!  Kathi Belich needs to bring up those matters.  If you need to get a link to the scared monkey threads on the above, I will research it.  Mrs. Kub worked so hard on that -- getting napkins, drinking cups, paper plates together, etc., she then went on to join TES in getting the cookbook started as a fundraiser for TES.  Now, I am so angry with KFN, trying to steal the hard work the monkeys did!

You bet, I'm angry also, I bought a bunch of pizzas, along with a lot of other monkeys, Dolce had it set up on who to call and helped organize the fast food places to call.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2009, 01:17:00 PM »

I just sent out a tweet from twitter to all those following me:

Brandimonkey Asking Larry King NOT to have the Anthonys on his show on Wednesday. http://tinyurl.com/ob4hrtless than 5 seconds ago from web

There are over 900 replies on that blog now!

I have a twitter account but do not know how to direct a tweet to Larry specifically.  I noticed last night on his show that he was not reading his blogs but they were putting up tweets. 

I am new to twitter, so ICBW, but I believe you can only send a direct message to someone who is following you and you are following. I follow LK but I don't think he reciprocated Wink

I just sent my tweet to all those following me. Just a general tweet, if you will. LOL

You can send a public feed tweet to LK just start your tweet out

@kingsthings

It will come to him on his home page.

You just can't send "private" tweets or direct messages to people who don't follow you.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.