May 13, 2024, 04:49:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 171790 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 31, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »

snippity snippity snip
3)  When she talks about Christmas, she lets everyone know that Hailey spent Christmas with Clint but she made a "small dinner" for them the next day and "everyone pretty much got what they asked for." 

When she said that, I got chills..... I just couldn't believe she said it.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2011, 10:28:09 PM »

(sorry - should have included this above)
12)  When asked about her relationship presently with Shawn, there was a long hesitation before minimizing it to "friendly" and that they talked on the phone.   IMHO, this presser was all about diverting attention elsewhere, protecting Shawn & herself, defending Shawn & herself in the hopes whether Hailey is found or not that her precious psycho boo can return home to her...to me, she is ignorant, self-absorbed & repulsive

Note that when she was "preparing" her answer, she looked to the left.   It is said that people look to the left when they're pressed and are fabricating a lie, and that they look up when they're trying to remember something.  I wonder how this applies to her.  She sure cut questions off right at that moment, didn't she?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2011, 10:29:46 PM »

Billie ... for once ... for the sake of doing right because it is right ... put Hailey first.  Your little girl needs desperately somebody to advocate on her behalf.  To do otherwise is a betrayal.

Janet

She's too busy advocating for Honeysugarstudmuffinbuns apparently.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »

The timeline that she provided has too much Shawn says in it for my liking.
I printed a copy off and why did he go back to CCity ? That part did not print off, to access what ?
Did his cell ping in Dunn, where his GrandMa lives ? 
He left work, then he went to Dunn, then he went to CCity only coming into CCity to access ? and then he went to Big Spring to his Mother's. I do not recall seeing that his cell pinged in Dunn. Just CCity.

The Billie explanation to this is that he drove down Dunn  (presumably on 208) and his phone would have pinged on the same tower as Colorado City. She did say afterwards, he drove down to I-20 and then to Big Spring. I'm not saying I believe her, I'm just reporting. 
TY.  After I posted this, I looked in the document. He told investigators he went directly from his ex-work to his mothers in Big Spring. No mention of Granny not being home or even going there. There had been a question of why ( on NG ) he would go the route he did. And now we have a story.
You know I am going to change my tune. I didn't believe she had anything to do with this, but today, at this moment after reading this timeline that she provided, plus the fact that she is making others out to be not credible,somehow she is involved and is covering for SA.
The girl, MB was questioned by the FBI.
Why is she trying to cover HIS tracks.
He went in to work early to quit, guess he didn't want to get fired for being late.???
Was there some drama in that house that began the night before ?

I agree! Why is she going to such great lengths to cover up for Shawn? Why go to the extreme to clear him? Her children have been in her life alot longer than Shawn has. Why does she spend more time defending Shawn and rearranging the timeline to suit her best interests that she is spending outdoors searching for her daughter. I'd be pounding the pavement with bloody feet and still going strong - I kid you not.

I agree with Fanny & Capp - I wanna know what Shawn has on her. Something just doesn;t fit.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 31, 2011, 10:35:15 PM »

Sorry to quote myself, but please could somebody clairify for me? It was stated that David crawled through the window on numerous occasions. Now Billie's stating that David reached in through a broken window to unlock the door for his friend & himself to get into the house. Am I missing a window? Is she referring to the door? Does the door have a wondow...bc I can't see it?????????? The door looks too far away from a window for David to reach in & unlock the door. Anybody?

Perhaps the back door?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

Start the video at 10:15. Billie talks about the woman that was returning a movie to RedBox and spotted Hailey with her friend that she was spending the night with walking in front of Alco. She goes on to inform that the lady even stopped by to show her the receipt that shows the date of 12/27/10 & time of 8:36.

Another question, why wouldn't the woman take the receipt to LE instead of giving it or showing Billie? Billie is again implying IMO that MB lied about not seeing Hailey Monday at all. I think they would have had some way to rule that in or out, and FBI spoke with MB so I can't imagine LE, FBI, Texas Rangers are all wrong and Billie is right

I agree...but I think at this point several people might not trust the police. I do believe they messed up in the beginning. I can see them trying to entrap. They were only a 6 or 7 man force, including the chief...right? CCity is not a wealthy city. If they don't nail somebody soon, they could be in over their heads. I do believe Shawn is the logical suspect, but if they've overlooked or disregarded other potential witnesses or sightings, let alone persons of interest, then it certainly gives reason to pause. I think Billie is guilty of alot of things. I think Billie is ridiculous with sticking up for Shawn the way she does. Why isn't she spending this much time searching for her daughter? Ask Tim Miller if he stopped looking for his daughter. Matter of fact, ask Tim Miller if he'd have listened to the cops if they told him not to search, that he'd get ing the way or could harm potential evidence...etc. I'm telling you there'd be nothing standing in my way of searching...let somebody try to stop me! I dare 'em. But back to the woman with the receipt, it certainly could be the reason why she still had it and stopped by to show Billie. Maybe she's given it to the cops by now. Hopefully she gave it to the FBI instead, that way there's no qualms about it.

Oh, I totally get not trusting LE, especially with PK as the media foot in mouth man......but when FBI, SS, and Texas Rangers are tossed in it makes it different IMO, I grew up in TX and you don't mess around wuth them, frankly I'd be more frightened by the Rangers than FBI. I hope more than LE interviewed these witnesses and assume with FBI and the above mentioned they did. Possible on the woman that gave the receipt but what if MB was home at 8:36, and has 3 witnesses that were there with her, then LE would rule that out as the woman seeing another child she thought was MB. I just can't get past her standing up for the suspect who called her daughter promiscious.......I just never have felt much emotion coming from her unless it was wrt Shawn and I don't get that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2011, 10:41:21 PM »

Well the presser was very interesting....if she really wants to set things straight and people to stop accusing her etc. all she has to do is go down to the police station and take a poly and pass it.....oh but I guess it is easier to BS a press crew than a machine. And as far as SA going to his gmas in Dunn and nobody being home, so he went to his moms ,so that is why the cell pinged in Colorado City...ummmm I do believe that it said that he was there until around 9:00 or so ...sure did take him a long time to figure out that gma wasn't home......I think that BD is more upset about her reputation then Hailey being gone...or at least that is how it looks to me...grrrr! Where is Hailey ???
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/2010/07/22/lies-trust-relationships-opinions-trust_slide_2.html

In Pictures: 10 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Lying To You

Watch Body Language
Derrick Parker, a 20-year veteran of the New York Police Department and co-author of Notorious C.O.P., says to look for physical clues, especially sweating and fidgeting.

Seek Detail
Liars' stories often lack detail, says Lindsay Moran, a former CIA officer and author of Blowing My Cover: My Life as a CIA Spy. Her solution: Push your subject for particulars. The more minutiae a liar has to provide, the more likely he is to slip up.

Beware Unpleasantness
"Liars are noticeably less cooperative than truth-tellers," found psychologists Bella M. DePaulo and Wendy L. Morris in a review of studies on deception. "Liars also make more negative statements and complaints than truth-tellers do, and they appear somewhat less friendly and pleasant," they write in The Detection of Deception in Forensic Contexts.

Observe Eye Contact
A subject's failure to make eye contact is often sign of deceit, say both former NYPD officer Parker and former CIA agent Moran.

Signs of Stress
Look for dilated pupils and a rise in vocal pitch. Psychologists DePaulo and Morris found that both phenomena were more common in liars than truth-tellers.

Listen for the Pause
Forced to make up a story on the spot, most speakers will take a beat or two to collect their thoughts.

Ask Again
Police interrogators often ask suspects to repeat their stories, and listen for inconsistencies to ferret out lies. But be careful: "Smart people maintain the consistency of lies better than dumb people," says psychologist Robert Feldman, a professor of psychology at the University of Massachusetts.

Beware Those Who Protest Too Much
Someone who consciously is trying to make you think he's honest--for instance, by injecting the phrase "to be honest"--may be lying. Most people assume they will be trusted most of the time. If someone expects otherwise, take a moment to ask yourself why.

Know Thyself
One reason liars succeed is that listeners don't really want to know the truth, says psychologist Feldman. So be honest with yourself about what it is you want to hear. You may wish to believe that a trusted employee didn't have his hand in the cookie jar. But does his story actually make sense?

Work on Your Intuition
"Good human lie detectors, if there are such persons, are likely to be good intuitive psychologists. They would figure out how a person might think or feel if lying in a particular situation, compared to telling the truth, then look for behavioral indications of those thoughts or feelings," write psychologists De Paulo and Morris.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »

Sorry to quote myself, but please could somebody clairify for me? It was stated that David crawled through the window on numerous occasions. Now Billie's stating that David reached in through a broken window to unlock the door for his friend & himself to get into the house. Am I missing a window? Is she referring to the door? Does the door have a wondow...bc I can't see it?????????? The door looks too far away from a window for David to reach in & unlock the door. Anybody?

Perhaps the back door?

I thought of that but her presser was in front of her house. She pointed to the window that was "broken by Hailey with a basketball". That's what throws me off. Am I missing a window here?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »

Perhaps the back door?

I thought of that but her presser was in front of her house. She pointed to the window that was "broken by Hailey with a basketball". That's what throws me off. Am I missing a window here?

Sorry, we got into each other's boxes... I think when you removed the picture to save space, you may have forgotten to take out the quote that went with it. I'm tryint this to see if it worked...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2011, 10:58:41 PM »

When you consider Clint's words of denial on the January 4th Nancy Grace show ... words of denal that Hailey was over at his home on December 27th ... I hope he will openly deny Billie claim in today's press conference regarding what was said by Naomi.

If what Billie shared today regarding Naomi's claim reflects the truth ... then Clint and Naomi have a lot of explaining to.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn - January 31th Press Conference

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74

Belimom - WS

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 31, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »

Bottom line to me:

Shawn is still a person of interest, suspect at the top of the list.

Billie is an accessory as far as I'm concerned bc it wouldn't have happened if she were a good hands-on mother like she shoulda been.

I want to know more about Travis Walston and why he kicked out Dennis Pharris (Charles).

I want to know more about the woman with the receipt. I'd like to know why the police haven't taken her claim serious.

I want to know more about the neighbor that saw Hailey & Naomi's son early on the 27th.

I want to know more about her friend and her friend's mom.

I want to know about the friend's mom's neighbors.

I want to know about David's friend that spent the night & was there when David "unlocked the door".

I want to know the cops names in CCity.

I want to know alot of things...

Something else that's bugging me: David stated that he hardly knew Shawn. Shortly after Shawn moves out, he posts some pictures of the kids & him & Billie. He says he loves them, etc. How can Shawn say he loves them at the same time David is stating he hardly knows Shawn?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 31, 2011, 11:04:59 PM »

When you consider Clint's words of denial on the January 4th Nancy Grace show ... words of denal that Hailey was over at his home on December 27th ... I hope he will openly deny Billie claim in today's press conference regarding what was said by Naomi.

If what Billie shared today regarding Naomi's claim reflects the truth ... then Clint and Naomi have a lot of explaining to.

IMO

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did.

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

NANCY GRACE
Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  So Mr. Dunn, tell me your recollection of what happened the day she goes missing.

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2011, 11:07:11 PM »

IMO

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Belimom - WS

It just doesn;t make sense. This is the same guy hitting the pavement everyday searching for his daughter. I wonder if anyone overheard the conversation Billie was having with Clint. It just doesn't make sense.

And why was Clint's phone "broken"? Does anyone in Hailey's immediate family have a darn working house phone? Man!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 31, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »

...dozing off...
g'nite everyone.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »

Perhaps the back door?

Sorry, we got into each other's boxes... I think when you removed the picture to save space, you may have forgotten to take out the quote that went with it. I'm tryint this to see if it worked...

I was breaking and entering into your box!  Smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2011, 11:33:48 PM »

Why is there a broken window by Hailey ( that she  is  'splaining ) today.
I just am thru believing a word she says.
They had a lovely day after Christmas. They are broke. He gets up early so he won't be late and goes to work to quit his job.
I think there was a big fight there the night before and he got up early to fix the problem up with Hailey.
I need to read the documents again. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's Disappearance

<snipped>

Kampfer said Monday he did not attend the press conference because it would "Be out of line for me to be involved in a press conference along with her, there may be some things we disagree with."

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

Kampfer says throughout they're search they have made progress, but did admit that at this time, an arrest is not imminent.

MORE...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2011, 11:38:40 PM »

Billie Dunn Breaks Down Timeline of Hailey's Disappearance (video)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=336996
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:01 PM »

Hailey Dunn's mom questions case
Timeline of daughter's last day released

<snipped>

Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs said law enforcement would not identify persons of interest without probable cause. They are in the process of narrowing down the list by eliminating those that are cleared through the investigation.

MORE....

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/31/dunns-mom-questions-case/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.