May 14, 2024, 12:11:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #24 8/25/10 -8/28/10  (Read 196079 times)
5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »

Hi again,  I have to say Brandi you are super perceptive, Purple is my favorite color! 
Thanks for the warm welcome my new monkey friends.  I don't post to any boards, but this beautiful little boy climbed under my skin as well as many, many other fine people.  I want to believe the unbelievable and see him come home safe.
You all are a fine bunch of investigators and seem very talented! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2010, 06:39:12 PM »

Klaas - Can you please take a screen shot of this?

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5393922236

Now, why would TH Go to another social site when she was so active on FB? Notice who is on her friends list and also her last active date, 3 months ago. That would be May. Also she lists her hometown as Burlington, Or. WTH?

Shannon P is the therapist that Terri would call in the middle of the night as per her FB quiz answer.  I looked her up and have lost all info about her.

She was sleuthed on here, I believe.  Does anyone know where that info is?

And who are these Mikes?  One may be waiting in the wings.

The Tracey H  Terri has Listed is Tracey Horman

Aww geez does she have to choose that name?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2010, 06:42:36 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 

I completely agree with you...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2010, 06:42:50 PM »

Hi again,  I have to say Brandi you are super perceptive, Purple is my favorite color! 
Thanks for the warm welcome my new monkey friends.  I don't post to any boards, but this beautiful little boy climbed under my skin as well as many, many other fine people.  I want to believe the unbelievable and see him come home safe.

Probably coincidence, but I'll take the compliment. LOL

Glad to have you aboard.

Kyron sure does capture a lot of hearts, such a sweet boy.

Hopefully he will be home soon.

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2010, 06:44:54 PM »

Put GPS devices on all children under 16 or 18 and put GPS devices on all convicted sexual predators. Alarms to go off if a predator and a child are within 10 feet of one another for over one minute.

Nope. Won't work. Alarms would be forever going off and someone would complain about noise pollution.
I like the idea, but instead of an audible alarm, how about the SO's get a shock?  The first shock is mild, if they don't move away, the second shock is worse, and then finally, a shock similar to a taser puts them on the ground. 

IMPLANTABLE DEFIBRILLATOR that would go off and STOP THEIR HEART if they got too close and wouldn't move away.  I'm all for that.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: August 27, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »

Put GPS devices on all children under 16 or 18 and put GPS devices on all convicted sexual predators. Alarms to go off if a predator and a child are within 10 feet of one another for over one minute.

Nope. Won't work. Alarms would be forever going off and someone would complain about noise pollution.
I like the idea, but instead of an audible alarm, how about the SO's get a shock?  The first shock is mild, if they don't move away, the second shock is worse, and then finally, a shock similar to a taser puts them on the ground. 

IMPLANTABLE DEFIBRILLATOR that would go off and STOP THEIR HEART if they got too close and wouldn't move away.  I'm all for that.

Hmmm ... with all of these suggestions for mayhem, I am beginning to think that sexual predators are not popular here. Please make sure that pain is involved. Lots of it.

*goes down to dungeon to admire awaiting torture devices*

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #806 on: August 27, 2010, 07:03:35 PM »

I was trying to figure out why TH would put Burlington, Or as her place of residence on Tagged. I never even heard of it, and I live in Oregon. So I looked it up on Google maps and look where it is! 

Right near the areas that LE is looking. Something is fishy here, and I can smell it.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #807 on: August 27, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4759166992_84b4e9f772_b.jpg

(This diagram should be Skyline Elementary.)

Hats Off to Poster 78

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4759166992_84b4e9f772_b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D108425%26page%3D4&h=800&w=600&sz=149&tbnid=NzJm3IZdyX8fzM:&tbnh=259&tbnw=194&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddiagram%2Bof%2Bskyline%2Bschool,%2Bwebsleuths&zoom=1&hl=en&usg=__ScjP41Ac8EZRYxIbabMmPZUro2o=&sa=X&ei=tUR4TPHJMcSAlAfZlJXsCw&ved=0CBYQ9QEwAg

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2010, 07:13:50 PM »

5150Monkey,  flower

Welcome to the family!  Wink

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »

I feel like my posts are being ignored.

Anyway, I posted harry's replies to the questions.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Good night Monkeys.

Bring Kyron Home.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #811 on: August 27, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »

Hat's Off to Chili Fries 

Originally Posted by Chili Fries 

Kyron's class was on the top floor, CLR 213. I've circled in red the stairs that go from the bottom floor to the top floor.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4759166992_84b4e9f772_b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Ft%3D108425%26page%3D4&h=800&w=600&sz=149&tbnid=NzJm3IZdyX8fzM:&tbnh=259&tbnw=194&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddiagram%2Bof%2Bskyline%2Bschool,%2Bwebsleuths&zoom=1&hl=en&usg=__ScjP41Ac8EZRYxIbabMmPZUro2o=&sa=X&ei=tUR4TPHJMcSAlAfZlJXsCw&ved=0CBYQ9QEwAg

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #812 on: August 27, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »

Anyway, I posted harry's replies to the questions.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8432.new#new

Good night Monkeys.

Thank-you, Sassi for the update. flower

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #813 on: August 27, 2010, 07:33:30 PM »

I think it's time for a division between Kaine and Desiree.  If I were trying to get to TH, I would not present the parents as a team.  Looking at this from TH's perspective, why would she help either of them, since they are most likely the reason for her actions?  If a simple appeal to her to do the right thing was going to work, she would have broken a long time ago.  Hindsight is always 20/20, but here's what I think should have happened long ago.

Separate Kaine and Desiree.  The biggest mistake they have made IMO is having them appear as a team.  There is NO WAY Terri is going to feel one single ounce of sympathy for Desiree now.  She has aligned herself with the enemy and she will be treated as such.  It's possible that nothing would have worked, but when they all ganged up on her, they lost any advantage they may have had in breaking her.  Somebody played this one wrong.  I wonder if they had behavior analysts from the beginning? 

I completely agree with you...

Monkeys,
That is funny that you say that O4Bull, because the criminal profiler " Pat Brown" said the same thing when Kyron first was reported missing. She said that she felt it was strange ( from her experience) that Desiree embraced Kaine from the very beginning and that they supported each other. She said that in her experience it would be the opposite that Desiree would hold " Kaine" accountable for Kyron's disappearance. ( emotionally) and more than likely not join him as you are saying here " Team Parents" against Terri or other. I don't know what to believe at this point. I would though like to see Desiree speak on her own without Kaine present. That she would not have him sponsoring her words so to say. That she could be " on her own" and be able to be free of him standing/sitting next to her.  She was not living the life of Horman with KH/TH - I would like to see her " From Desiree's Side" only - that she would not feel compelled to stay within the boundaries created by the cloud of Kaine/Terri. ( I am not being derogatory towards Kaine) but one would be surprised I think if Desiree was able to be offered her own personal statement of accounts - how much would be learned from it. 

Praying for Kyron

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 27, 2010, 07:37:39 PM »

Good night Monkeys.

Thanks so much for the thread mentioned above and your help getting all those questions answered. Quite interesting.

(We all feel ignored at some time here.) Don't take it to heart. No one is really ignoring you, it just feels that way sometimes.

Thanks again!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #815 on: August 27, 2010, 07:42:52 PM »

Just to add to my last post of Desiree

It is natural human behavior to change one's attitude when another person enters the room.
The energy changes - and possibly even memory, or words can be altered without the person even realizing it. Remember when " We" were kids in school. We would be all chatty and acting out naturally .. smiling and etc..yet when the teacher enters the room. Everyone sits up straight and conforms to the expectation of the teacher .. just an example of what I mean by ..
hoping to add sense to my post prior of Desiree.

I wish Desiree would be able to speak on her own accord.    I have a feeling that she knew Kyron best out of everyone. The distance between them, nothing to do with anything. She Is his Mother. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 27, 2010, 07:45:26 PM »

Good night Monkeys.

Sass - you aren't being ignored.  Thanks for posting Harry's answers, I go take a look now!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: August 27, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

I was trying to figure out why TH would put Burlington, Or as her place of residence on Tagged. I never even heard of it, and I live in Oregon. So I looked it up on Google maps and look where it is! 

Right near the areas that LE is looking. Something is fishy here, and I can smell it.

Good find.

Maybe it's a place where she has been before, and feels to her like it's ... "home."

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: August 27, 2010, 07:48:47 PM »

Good night Monkeys.

I posted a follow up question if that is ok, or if someone knows the answer to it I would appreciate it.
Why don't they just give a darn article of Kyrons? I cannot think of one good reason this would not be done.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #819 on: August 27, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »

Welcome 5150Monkey ~ 

Kyron has everyone's heart ~  an angelic monkey

just to ask you a fan of Van Halen or ?  5150
Scared Monkeys can be the best of both worlds .. Sometimes it comes out that the Missing are Found SAFE .. we can only pray. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.