May 21, 2024, 05:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 33 yo Leanne Hecht Bearden Missing Since 1/17/14  (Read 205154 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2014, 08:33:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/224956757695984?comment_id=468823&offset=0&total_comments=26

Crystal Walpole Wiatrek Yesterday it was the Mexico border. Today Austin?!?
February 5 at 11:38pm

Josh Bearden The Mexico thing was a bad lead and even worse reporting.
Yesterday at 3:53am

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2014, 08:48:51 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223957371129256&set=a.223957361129257.1073741832.216516241873369&type=1&stream_ref=10

Our Friend Leanne Hecht Bearden
February 3
Here is a photo of the backpack believed to be with Leanne. The backpack was not noticed to be gone from Leanne's in-laws until a few days after Leanne went missing. Thank you Chris for creating this close-up!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223957371129256&set=a.223957361129257.1073741832.216516241873369&type=1&comment_id=283109&offset=0&total_comments=20

Mariah Sanders I have a Bible study right near where she disappeared from. I drove around the area today and am baffled that there is absolutely no signage for people driving through the area (i.e. commuters/visitors etc) to be aware of her disappearance. If not for the media I probably wouldn't know she's missing. My husband said all he's seen is a flier posted at the nearby Taco Cabana. I personally will print out fliers today and put them everywhere. Can the community come together for a billboard? Or the City of Garden Ridge? I expected to see ribbons on trees and her name everywhere, but just driving through- there's absolutely nothing. If by some odd chance someone did stop her to talk, someone driving through may have seen, but may not be aware that they saw something that pertains b/c they may not know she's missing!!! If her travel blog videos are any indicator, she has a contagious zest for life that can't be faked. She seems genuinely happy and in love with life. And you don't travel for 2 yrs with a person who doesn't make you happy- Josh obviously DOES. Let's not give up on this girl! She's out there and needs people to keep looking for her and to keep talking about her and her disappearance! Tell everyone you know!!! You'd be surprised at how many people STILL haven't even heard of her disappearance! Praying constantly for all involved...stay strong!
February 4 at 1:12pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223957371129256&set=a.223957361129257.1073741832.216516241873369&type=1&comment_id=281665&offset=0&total_comments=20

Michelle Bañuelos Actually, I believe the eye witness said she did have a backpack, before they even realized it was missing
February 3 at 8:39am · Edited

Josh Bearden Yes
19 hours ago

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=223957371129256&set=a.223957361129257.1073741832.216516241873369&type=1&comment_id=281633&offset=0&total_comments=20

Crystal Moubray So did she take the backpack before she left cause they did not say they saw her with it when she was seen walking. Did she plant it somewhere?
February 3 at 8:01am

Josh Bearden No, all the eye witnesses said they saw it but we couldn't find a missing backpack. A few days later I was looking for mine and we realized she took my backpack.
19 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2014, 09:04:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027275381949&set=o.216516241873369&type=1

Josh Bearden
FINALLY got our computer back.
Leanne MAY HAVE been wearing these sunglasses taken the week before at Enchanted Rock. — with Leanne Hecht Bearden.
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=798271520199380&set=p.798271520199380&type=1

Chris Gibbs

Is there any way to confirm if Leanne was wearing sunglasses, or wearing her "explore" Necklace or her watch or any special earrings or jewelry beyond the rings?
February 5

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=798271746866024&set=p.798271746866024&type=1

Chris Gibbs
here were some pics of her watch she often wore in the blog pics. From items she did not take can you tell what jewelry or other items she may have been wearing Jan. 17th?
February 5

Chris Gibbs If she left at 1pm, then maybe she would have had a hat or sunglasses? Did the tree trimmer report any more details?
February 5 at 11:06pm

Josh Bearden She definitely had the watch. Not the goexplore necklace though. Not sure about sunglasses. She has so many pairs of sunglasses she might have been wearing them.
19 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2014, 09:27:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/224037527787907

Scarlett Scarpetta
Are there any current searches? Is anyone looking closer to their home in open areas? I see LE is done searching according to some articles. Are people still on the ground looking for her?
February 3 at 1:03pm

Molly Davis Hi, Josh Bearden posted yesterday that they are doing ground searches in the area every day. Sending you all my prayers and strength for your ongoing searches!
February 3 at 3:43pm

Josh Bearden 1. Yes, depending on the day there are between 2 and 20 still searching the area. We've hit it hard. We are still looking but all official searches are done.
20 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2014, 09:54:16 PM »

Maybe I've just had a long week and my eyes are tired, but I was having trouble going between and trying to match up questions and answers. I'm numbering the questions that I believe coincide with the answers Josh Bearden posted. 

#10...So his parents were gone a week, and came back the day Leanne disappeared.

When was the last time anyone other than Josh actually SPOKE to Leanne, not by text or email? 

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/224759767715683

Sally Holmes
The lack of information and contradictory information, with reason, fuels an inchoate suspicion. Leave no stone unturned (no question unanswered). What do we know about the days and weeks prior to Leanne leaving? The media reported Leanne and Josh travelled the world for 22 months and after their return, Leanne was having difficulty adjusting and feeling anxious.

(1) What country did they last visit?

(2)Was her travel plan carried out to the fullest?

(3)Where was her most favorable stay while travelling?

(4)A favorable place where a friend may come to her aide?

(5)What date did they return to the U.S.?

(6)Where in the U.S. did they land?

(7)When did they arrive in San Antonio?

(8 )Where did they celebrate the holidays, Christmas and New Years?

(9)How were the following days spent, after New Years and prior to her leaving?

(10)The media reported Mr. and Mrs. Will Bearden had been out of town and returned the day Leanne was reported missing. What were the dates of their absence?

(11)When did Leanne begin to exhibit difficulties adjusting?

(12)Feeling anxious?

(13)The media reported should(er) length hair. When did she change her hairstyle?

(14)Is there a time where she may have pawned her wedding rings in advance of her leaving?

Enlighten us please Josh Bearden.
February 5 at 6:49am

Josh Bearden

1. Columbia

2. No, we were supposed to head to Denver on Tuesday but Leanne disappeared on Friday.

3. Southeast Asia and Africa but she doesn't have her passport

4. All friends are accounted for including the ones we met traveling.

5. December 17

6. Miami connecting to Atlanta for 6 days

7.December 23rd

8. San Antonio

9. Searching for jobs and getting things lined up to go to Denver

10.They were gone Saturday and returned Friday

11. Two weeks before coming home she became very anxious and scared of coming back. I actually think she didn't want to come back but she still doesn't have her passport. It would have been impossible to get a passport in that amount of time. SHE IS IN THE US. Do not believe anything that states otherwise.

12.Yes

13. She got her haircut in Atlanta with her sister when we got back

14. No.

19 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »

It doesn't say when this picture was taken, wondering if this is after the haircut?

I think the other couple is Leanne's sister Joy, and her husband.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=216929245165402&set=pb.216516241873369.-2207520000.1391829455.&type=3&theater

January 20

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2014, 10:39:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027287062241&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&permPage=1

Josh Bearden posted on Our Friend Leanne Hecht Bearden

One of the last photos of Leanne at Enchanted Rock the weekend before. Note the shoes and especially the shoe laces.
3 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027622630630&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&permPage=1

Close up of shoes. Note the shoelaces.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027949318797&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&permPage=1

One more close up of the shoes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203028057761508&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&permPage=1

Closest picture I can find to Leanne "not smiling" — with Leanne Hecht Bearden.

I don't think the shoes are the same, but they are close.  I think the bottom photo may be Josh's feet.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2014, 10:58:20 PM »

Maybe I've just had a long week and my eyes are tired, but I was having trouble going between and trying to match up questions and answers. I'm numbering the questions that I believe coincide with the answers Josh Bearden posted. 

#10...So his parents were gone a week, and came back the day Leanne disappeared.

When was the last time anyone other than Josh actually SPOKE to Leanne, not by text or email? 

Sally Holmes
The lack of information and contradictory information, with reason, fuels an inchoate suspicion. Leave no stone unturned (no question unanswered). What do we know about the days and weeks prior to Leanne leaving? The media reported Leanne and Josh travelled the world for 22 months and after their return, Leanne was having difficulty adjusting and feeling anxious.

(10)The media reported Mr. and Mrs. Will Bearden had been out of town and returned the day Leanne was reported missing. What were the dates of their absence?

(12)Feeling anxious?

(13)The media reported should(er) length hair. When did she change her hairstyle?

(14)Is there a time where she may have pawned her wedding rings in advance of her leaving?

Josh Bearden

1. Columbia

2. No, we were supposed to head to Denver on Tuesday but Leanne disappeared on Friday.

5. December 17

7.December 23rd

8. San Antonio

11. Two weeks before coming home she became very anxious and scared of coming back. I actually think she didn't want to come back but she still doesn't have her passport. It would have been impossible to get a passport in that amount of time. SHE IS IN THE US. Do not believe anything that states otherwise.

12.Yes

14. No.

19 hours ago

That one thing that stood out to me and I was going to ask "Just when was the last time anyone for sure saw Leanne?  Did the gardener really see Leanne or did he see "a woman" leaving that house.

If I was the police I would be checking at the location they hiked a few days before.  JMO---something is just not right about this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2014, 11:32:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/225636960961297?comment_id=471888&offset=0&total_comments=9

Cindy Walker Johnson Do you know if she received any gift cards for Christmas? If so, perhaps she had them in her wallet? If the person kept the receipt - some can be traced to see if they have been used.... just a thought....praying for you and for her safe return.
20 minutes ago

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/225636960961297?comment_id=471897&offset=0&total_comments=9

Josh Bearden Yes, she did receive gift cards for Christmas. They are all at home. This is something that bothers me greatly.
13 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2014, 12:53:44 AM »

Sally Holmes

(12)Feeling anxious?

Josh Bearden

1. Columbia

5. December 17

7.December 23rd

8. San Antonio

12.Yes

14. No.

19 hours ago

That one thing that stood out to me and I was going to ask "Just when was the last time anyone for sure saw Leanne?  Did the gardener really see Leanne or did he see "a woman" leaving that house.

If I was the police I would be checking at the location they hiked a few days before.  JMO---something is just not right about this.

I agree Blue Moon, imo something's just not right!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027291982364&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&permPage=1

My backpack. Please note: the lock was NOT on the backpack as I threw it away when we got home.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027291982364&set=o.216516241873369&type=1

Josh Bearden Yes, we brought it back. I have to think that she has it because the people that saw her said she had a backpack. At first, I thought for sure they were wrong because I couldn't find a backpack missing and even questioned if the people had seen a different person but after I realized days later that MY backpack was missing it came together. The landscaper said that she had a black backpack so it didn't register. From the side it does look black so I understand his confusion.
16 hours ago

Camilla Agee McKinney Was there matches or first aid kit in the back pack. Anything in the way of survival items?
16 hours ago

Stacey McIlquham Dane Had you seen the backpack at your parents' house since you returned from Enchanted Rock? Some have wondered if it maybe was left at Enchanted Rock. I've been following your story daily hoping for some good news.
14 hours ago · Edited

Josh Bearden No matches that I know of and both first aid kits we have are at home.
16 hours ago

Josh Bearden I can't think of any survival items she might have.
16 hours ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »

Josh signed in on Leanne's FB account and shared her missing flyer Jan 29th.

Why not just share it from his account and tag her in the post?  Surely he expected LE to be monitoring her account?  Not to mention her family and friends seeing a notification that she'd shared something!

https://www.facebook.com/leanne.hechtbearden/posts/10152184618294907?stream_ref=10

Leanne Hecht Bearden shared Our Friend Leanne Hecht Bearden's photo.
January 29
Hi everybody, it's Josh. Please share in Houston.
For those of you on Instagram that would like to share... HUGE THANK YOU to the talented Chad Nichols who has been donating his valuable time to creating these images to help in finding Leanne!

Same link today....

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Why, Josh?  Why didn't you tell Kim Haught Zeitz that YOU were the last one to sign on and use Leanne's Facebook account?

Why did you hide or delete that post YOU made under her profile January 29th?

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/225230147668645?comment_id=470280&offset=0&total_comments=69

Kim Haught Zeitz Just kind of a random thought that I had last night, does she have a Facebook account? Could you possibly contact Facebook and see when the last time her account was used and they could possibly get an IP address to tell you where it was used? There could be a small chance that she may have signed in to see what people were saying. Probably not much help but just a thought. Praying for you all!
February 6 at 7:27pm

Dan Spindler I know one of the original designers of Facebook and just messages him to see if this can be done.
February 6 at 9:15pm

Josh Bearden You can go to "security setting" and click on "active sessions" to check in login history. Unfortunately, she hasn't logged in since she disappeared.
February 6 at 9:34pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2014, 04:00:45 PM »

Interesting response by Josh IMO.

If there were no problems in their marriage, why would "never seeing her again" even be in the range of possibilities? 

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/225230147668645?comment_id=470218&offset=0&total_comments=69

Rebecca McGowan I have been pulled into this story and have been checking the updates daily. I really think that if she left on her own account there had to be some serious planning that went on ahead of time (or she would have been found by now). Something doesn't add up. Either they need to dig deeper or someone isn't talking.
February 6 at 7:06pm

Anderson-Blythe Kaitlyn The last thing this family needs is a bunch of armchair CSI agents pointing fingers.. People do strange things sometimes. Sometimes people don't do the predictable thing. Sometimes our brain fails us and is weak to changes and upset - and our thoughts go to crazy impulsive things that are unexpected. I lived in several countries for MANY years... coming "home" to the U.S. was an unexpected let down (and I love my country). It's very hard to explain. You realize how much you DIDN'T know before you went to other countries, and how naive you were about the struggles of other human beings across the planet... I was overwhelmed with guilt after returning from years of living in a very poor country. If Le's brain became temporarily hard-wired for the suspense of living minute to minute, with survival mode kicking in - that causes a lot of changes in the brain. You think completely differently. Suddenly, you're back in the land of having everything at your whim... Wal mart 24 hrs... vehicles... clean bathrooms.... air conditioning (or heat)... It's just very difficult to explain. What I fear, is that all this publicity is causing her to feel too humiliated or embarrassed... and may even feel a bit of relief if people think she has died or met with foul play -- it may be her only emotional refuge in her mind because she may feel she has hurt so many people. So back up, everyone... and give this girl the time she needs to just breathe in and out and make the decision to reach out to someone.
February 6 at 8:52pm

Josh Bearden That was actually a great post Kaitlyn and something that I personally have thought of several times. The only problem I have with that thinking is what if she is in danger and does need our help? It's a very complicated predicament to be in as a family member. If somebody told me right now "She's ok but just wants to be left alone." Obviously, I would require proof that she is indeed, ok and able to move about on her own free will. I would back off right now and let her take as much time as she needs even it required me never seeing her again. The problem is that nobody knows she's ok for sure so we have to keep looking. We MUST keep looking until we know she is safe. Then and only then will we stop looking not because "Hey, maybe she just needs some time to breathe."
Yesterday at 1:56am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2014, 04:08:49 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ourfriendleannehechtbearden/posts/225977074260619

Statement from Leanne's Family & Friends-

Leanne has now been missing for three weeks and to the best of our knowledge, she has not contacted any of her friends or family. While there are many more questions than answers, the only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome. We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now. Therefore we feel that we are reliant on someone else who knows something to give us information. We are hoping offering a financial reward will encourage that person or people to share that information.

Again, at this time there is no evidence that points to any crime being committed, but the lack of any real credible information and lack of contact by Leanne to any of us has us extremely worried and we just want to know that Leanne is ok - that is all.

Please share this information in any way you can. Please post these updated flyers (English & Spanish versions posted in the notes section of this facebook page and will be uploaded to the website this afternoon) and share this post with your social network. Thank you again for all your support during this difficult time.

about an hour ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 08, 2014, 05:27:16 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/205678443/Reward-Flyer

MISSING LEANNE BEARDEN REWARD

$10,000 Reward for information that discloses exact location of Leanne. No further details need be given. Additional $10,000 for information that leads to the safe return of Leanne or the arrest of person(s) responsible for her disappearance

Leanne was last seen wearing a t-shirt, dark pants, hiking shoes with pink laces and is thought to be carrying a small backpack. She has two rings on her left ear – one on the bottom and small loop on the top.

If you have any information please contact any of the following: Private Investigator - (210) 826-4052, charliepi@sbcglobal.net Garden Ridge Police Department - (210) 651-6441 Heidi Search Center - (210) 650-0428

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 08, 2014, 06:54:05 PM »

texasmom Thanks for the info on the drones http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15048.msg1583864#msg1583864.  I can imagine they will become quite useful for many types of cases - especially missing persons.

This couch surfing info http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15048.msg1583937#msg1583937 something is way off, as if by his denials about it and his keeping it secret he is actually attempting to focus attention squarely on it.  I am probably giving him much too much credit in the devious plan department  .  He still has an answer for everything, occasionally it almost seems as though the entire thing is staged/scripted. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2014, 11:16:02 PM »

texasmom Thanks for the info on the drones http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15048.msg1583864#msg1583864.  I can imagine they will become quite useful for many types of cases - especially missing persons.

This couch surfing info http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15048.msg1583937#msg1583937 something is way off, as if by his denials about it and his keeping it secret he is actually attempting to focus attention squarely on it.  I am probably giving him much too much credit in the devious plan department  .  He still has an answer for everything, occasionally it almost seems as though the entire thing is staged/scripted. 

You're welcome, yuknomenot.

The staged/scripted thoughts have crossed my mind too, and speaking of the "answer for everything"...

I'd noticed that Leanne had on just a single band in the collage of photos of her hands in this post...maybe someone else asked?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15048.msg1583987#msg1583987

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203027297742508&set=o.216516241873369&type=1&comment_id=4494610&offset=0&total_comments=5

Josh Bearden We left the three rings at home while traveling so Leanne wore this silver one for the two years abroad. Just in case anybody gets confused.
about an hour ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »

http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/family-now-doubts-bearden-runaway-story-12048694/

Family Now Doubts Bearden Runaway Story

Posted Sunday, February 9th 2014 @ 7am  by Jim Forsyth

With Leanne Bearden now missing with no trace for more than three weeks, her family is starting to doubt that she was not a victim of foul play, 1200 WOAI news reports.

"The only thing we do know is that lack of contact to anyone she loves is very worrisome," the Bearden and Hecht families wrote in a web posting Saturday.  "We strongly feel that if she could have contacted us, she would have by now."

Following several massive searches, police said they have not found any evidence that Leanne, 33, who was last seen walking away from her in-laws home in Garden Ridge January 17, was the victim of foul play.  Police say they will not conduct any more searches for Leanne, even though they will follow up leads.

The family has hired prominent San Antonio private investigator Charlie Parker, who has followed up alleged sightings in Laredo and in Austin, with no result.

The family says it is now 'reliant on someone else who knows something to give us information.'

"The lack of real credible information and lack of contact by Leanne to any of us has us extremely worried and we just want to know that Leanne is okay, that is all," the family said.

A claim by a motorist that he saw Leanne walking down Highway 3009 toward Interstate 35 has been investigated and discounted.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2014, 11:59:32 AM »

Great eye on the rings!  He is all over the place with those rings - shows photos of a 2 piece set, later talks about it being 3 pieces then they're different rings all together.  I still question the shoes, it will be interesting to see if he backtracks on those.  Is her family so quiet because of something going on behind the scenes with which they disagree or are they so laid back they are content to let Josh handle this.  Usually by now there is a pretty clear direction where things are heading.  All the confusion simply has to be manufactured misdirection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.