May 07, 2024, 01:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 364308 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: September 05, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »

negtiated ??

OldFart- sorry my rush to make that post and subsequent spelling error bothered you so much.   

Standing in front of Klaas with my dukes up!!   

HIIII YYYYAAAAHHHHH!  I am with ya Wench!

Hi y'all. Just stopping in during my lunch break and haven't had time to read back, but sounds like OF was making a little joke. I don't think he would deliberately be critical of Klaas or any of the other monkeys. He's a good guy - honest.

We're all joking too.  Nothing but love here...except for the Anthonys of course.

Oh phew! TY!

I didn't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

I Stand With The Girl
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1481 on: September 05, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »

Hi, all!  Long-time lurker, first time poster.  I live in the Central Florida area, very near where all this is going down.  And the Duckett, case, too.  So I just wanted to say, "Hi!" and I'll be posting more when I get brave.  I'm a scared monkey!

Don't be scared...we don't bite....hard

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: September 05, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »

Hi, all!  Long-time lurker, first time poster.  I live in the Central Florida area, very near where all this is going down.  And the Duckett, case, too.  So I just wanted to say, "Hi!" and I'll be posting more when I get brave.  I'm a scared monkey!

Welcome Bongosmom. The first post is the hardest. Now, you just jump in like you do in a cold pool. We're all pretty nice here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1483 on: September 05, 2008, 01:01:24 PM »

Welcome to the Cage Bongo!  Post often....we like it...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1484 on: September 05, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Do not be scared of us!  We do not bite..well we might nibble..but not hard!!

Any insight you might have would be fantastic!  Being near Ground 0 I am sure you have some great ideas yourself!

Again..I would give you a banana, but KnayKnay and I ate them all with M&M's.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

Hi Bongo welcome and dont be afraid .. they are friendly monkeys!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: September 05, 2008, 01:05:39 PM »

This morning on FOX Dr. Baden was talking about the chloroform and why it could be used...same thing from yesterday EXCEPT he added that the baby's father could be determined from the DNA in the hair...once again...told you it could be done.  Sorry, just had to say it...I know, I know...slinking off to the corner.

Lala'sMom ... I do not believe that anybody would dispute Baden's words considering his qualifications.

However ... has it been officially reported what type of forensic testing was done on the hair strands taken from Casey Anthony's vehicle?

Could it be that the reason that the DNA testing of Casey and Caylee's hair resulted in identical DNA was that only mitochondrial forensic testing was done?

In other words ... further DNA testing would be required to determine who fathered Casey.

Lala'sMom ... I am very uncomfortable jumping to conclusions on this issue without confirmation from an official source within the investigation.

Janet
_________

Quote from: mbs on September 04, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

A mother's mitochondrial DNA is always identical to her children's mitochondrial DNA.  If all they tested was mitochondrial, then they would not be able to distinguish between Casey and Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg434990#msg434990

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: September 05, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »

Before Casey Anthony, 22, was released, two internal jail holds were cleared. Orange County officials said one was a home confinement hold and the second was undisclosed.

Wesh.com

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: September 05, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »

Hello all monkeys,
This is the first time on here but I have been lurking in the background since day one.   You guys are great.

I may have missed this if anyone else has this thought but what if Caylee died from the chloroform and it was Georgie who knew to look up chloroform on the computer and planted the combination of the detergent/gasoline in the trunk to have an alibi so to speak.  I hate to give him this much credit, but maybe he did learn something from his detective work....  just a though.

Keep up the good work monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:03 PM »

Hello all monkeys,
This is the first time on here but I have been lurking in the background since day one.   You guys are great.

I may have missed this if anyone else has this thought but what if Caylee died from the chloroform and it was Georgie who knew to look up chloroform on the computer and planted the combination of the detergent/gasoline in the trunk to have an alibi so to speak.  I hate to give him this much credit, but maybe he did learn something from his detective work....  just a though.

Welcome thb!  Very possible!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

Hello all monkeys,

Welcome!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: September 05, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »

Welcome Bongos!  What do the people in your area think about all this?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 05, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »

Hello all monkeys,

Welcome!  Very interesting....I had that thought at one point and pushed it aside given he is a raging idiot, but since he did have time to clean the car, he had time to research on the internet for Chlorophorm.  If not to cover up the car smell, maybe to help shut Cindy the heck up..I am sure he is just as sick of her as the rest of the world.

Again welcome, very insightfull post.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 05, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »

BTgirl - yes OldFart is a good guy and a long time member of SM.  I did find his remark a bit out of character and "snarky" or "nit picky" but maybe I read it wrong.  No big deal. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: September 05, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

negtiated ??

OldFart- sorry my rush to make that post and subsequent spelling error bothered you so much.   

Standing in front of Klaas with my dukes up!!   

HIIII YYYYAAAAHHHHH!  I am with ya Wench!

Hi y'all. Just stopping in during my lunch break and haven't had time to read back, but sounds like OF was making a little joke. I don't think he would deliberately be critical of Klaas or any of the other monkeys. He's a good guy - honest.

We're all joking too.  Nothing but love here...except for the Anthonys of course.

Oh phew! TY!

I didn't want anyone to get their feelings hurt.

Nice of you Monkeys to stick up for Oldfart. Those are the Monkeys I knew and loved.  smooch

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: September 05, 2008, 01:14:54 PM »

Snagged from another site. Just what I was trying to say.

Background information:
Traditionally, bail is some form of property deposited or pledged to a court in order to persuade it to release a suspect from jail, on the understanding that the suspect will return for trial or forfeit the bail (and be guilty of the crime of failure to appear). In most cases bail money will be returned at the end of the trial, if all court appearances are made, no matter whether the person is found guilty or not guilty of the crime accused.

The Court set her bail on the child neglect charge at $500K

The amount that must be deposited with the court is $500,000 and $200 for something else, probably court fees.

The A's don't have 500K right now, so they go to a bondsman. He will put up the $500K if they do the following:

First, pay a fee. Normally, the fee you pay a bond company is 10% or $50,000 cash up front. Second, The bond company in this case also required collateral to cover the other 90% so they also signed a promissory note to pay the $450,000 if she does not appear in court for the proceedings, the promissory note was backed up with collateral which is probably a contract they have for future money to be paid for these tv/photo/book deals.

IIRC, the anonymous donor lent the money to the Anthony's and the promissory note is to that person.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:09 PM »

BTgirl - yes OldFart is a good guy and a long time member of SM.  I did find his remark a bit out of character and "snarky" or "nit picky" but maybe I read it wrong.  No big deal. 

Aw...I love Klaas!  She is like the Cage Mommy!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: September 05, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/05/abcs-2020-looks-into-the-caylee-anthony-case-tonight-were-the-anthonys-paid-1000000-for-the-exclusive-also-news-of-a-book-and-movie-surface-with-similar-price-tags/

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid $1,000,000 For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

FYI - It was LARRY GARRISON that negotiated the contract with Joran van der Sloot and 20/20.  I have no doubt it was LARRY GARRISON who negotiated this interview with 20/20.  This is how LARRY GARRISON makes a living.

Garrison has alot of nerve bashing TES when this is exactly his motive to get involved. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: September 05, 2008, 01:16:10 PM »

Hi Klaas

Maybe it's that thing that most of us have trouble with on the internet. When we joke about things,  people can't see our face or hear our voice, and and what we type comes across as more serious than we meant it to.

I Stand With The Girl
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1499 on: September 05, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

Before Casey Anthony, 22, was released, two internal jail holds were cleared. Orange County officials said one was a home confinement hold and the second was undisclosed.

Wesh.com

In her initial release wasn't there a clause that said "No contact with children/minors?

They can bust her for emailing that 12 year old girl.

That would be good.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.