May 21, 2024, 02:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 250066 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 22, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »

Thank-you Titch

Sure thing!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 22, 2010, 11:29:32 AM »

The Doctor's Appointment

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010, 10:55 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 9:16 AM

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting." …..

Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

It should be easy enough to verify whether there was a scheduled doctor's appointment for Kyron on July 11th.

Janet

++++++

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:11 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:30 AM

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: July 22, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »

What kind of paperwork is filled out nowadays when your child has an appointment, I have to say I'm really confused by this, never filled out paperwork for my kids, granted that was awhile ago. Are there actually printed forms that the parent or guardian fills out?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 22, 2010, 11:31:45 AM »

What is the court hearing today for..I thought since she didn't contest anything the next hearing was in September?  I am lost..help please.

I kind of thought that too. That it had been canceled, since she was not fighting the RO.

Guess we'll see today. You'd think, though, that the press would have mentioned court today, if it were still scheduled.

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
by Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff kgw.com Posted on July 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM
PORTLAND --  Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

TY Brandi.

She'd rather give up her daughter, her home, her car (I thought I read somewhere Kaine had that towed away), THEN HAVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THE RO ABOUT THE MFH.  That says a lot to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 22, 2010, 11:39:03 AM »

What kind of paperwork is filled out nowadays when your child has an appointment, I have to say I'm really confused by this, never filled out paperwork for my kids, granted that was awhile ago. Are there actually printed forms that the parent or guardian fills out?

I would suspect if she was taking him for an eval for ADD or something like that the doctor has the parents fill out a form of behavior at home and the teacher fills one out..like staying on task, staying in their seat, not bothering other students, etc. 

I wish the school would comment about rather the teacher really did receive paperwork from Terri or if just told her their was an appt that day.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 22, 2010, 11:39:17 AM »

What is the court hearing today for..I thought since she didn't contest anything the next hearing was in September?  I am lost..help please.

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
updated 7/15/2010 9:46:16 PM ET

On Tuesday, a judge set a hearing for July 22 over the restraining order. Attorney Stephen Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38212620/ns/local_news-portland_or/

Thank you, Janet. I wonder if Kaine will have to pay her some kind of support. They weren't married for that long, so I have no idea if alimony will come into play...but she didn't hold a full time job. Since he has custody of Kiara right now, it'll probably be a trade off...but since child support can frequently be more than alimony (in some cases), I do wonder if the judge maybe will advise her she'll have to pay some form of child support, therefore she'll have to get a job.

I am curious about the Mustang. It was reported to have been towed somewhere. Does anyone know where it was towed to? I'd like to know if full forensics were performed on the car, as well as the truck. I believe it's been done on the truck, kinda wondering about the car's undercarriage though. Since this was a well documented gift from Kaine to Terri, and since she's not been named a suspect yet, could she legally take that car & sell it? Assuming it's not paid off yet, and it very well could be, how would that affect the sale if the car is registered in her name but the loan is in Kaine's name? Or, is the car registered in Kaine's name? Did anyone do an auto check on the Horman's vehicles? I didn't even think about it...

This will get interesting, I think.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 22, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »

I kind of thought that too. That it had been canceled, since she was not fighting the RO.

Guess we'll see today. You'd think, though, that the press would have mentioned court today, if it were still scheduled.

by Colin Miner, Michael Rollins and David Krough, KGW.com staff kgw.com Posted on July 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM
PORTLAND --  Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

The boy's father Kaine Horman had added a clause to a restraining order that she leave the home last week. A July 22 scheduled hearing in the case was cancelled, according to the court.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

TY Brandi.

She'd rather give up her daughter, her home, her car (I thought I read somewhere Kaine had that towed away), THEN HAVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THE RO ABOUT THE MFH.  That says a lot to me.

Welcome. She did not lose the car, actually. Kaine mentioned that the 'stang was not on the restraining order and she had a right to keep it. He had it towed off his property when he moved back in, because she had left it behind.

But not fighting for your 20-month old child? Can't imagine it.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 22, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

NoRose, when my middle son was in jr.high the teachers suggested that he be checked for ADD/ADHD. Our family doc gave his teacher and myself a questionaire to fill out, I guess it was to compare his behaviour at home and at school.

That is the only 'form' I have ever had to have filled out by a teacher for a doc.

Maybe Kyron was starting to act out, and the teacher thought he might be ADD/ADHD??

NCSunny

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2010, 11:42:43 AM »

TY Brandi.

She's cutting her nose to spite her face.  She would rather never see her daughter again than give up what happened to Kyron.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 22, 2010, 11:43:50 AM »

Thanks Titch

Anytime Klaas!

I despise sex offenders so much that I think not allowing them on social networking sites is waaay too lenient. I personally think they should be made to register all ip's in their residence & those ip's should have a sex offender flag attached to it. We live in such a world right now where technology is sooo advanced & rules many nations. There's no reason whatsoever that the internet can't be more secure...for everyone's protection.

If a nuclear warhead can be controlled by a computer, then surely a sex offender's electronic tracks can be traced & blocked before hand...kwim?

ITA Titch! 

NCSunny

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #370 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »

Thanks Titch

Anytime Klaas!

I despise sex offenders so much that I think not allowing them on social networking sites is waaay too lenient. I personally think they should be made to register all ip's in their residence & those ip's should have a sex offender flag attached to it. We live in such a world right now where technology is sooo advanced & rules many nations. There's no reason whatsoever that the internet can't be more secure...for everyone's protection.

If a nuclear warhead can be controlled by a computer, then surely a sex offender's electronic tracks can be traced & blocked before hand...kwim?

ITA Titch! 

If you look at his twitter, his new wife left him around the time cops seized his computer.  He didn't understand why she couldn't forgive him.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 22, 2010, 11:49:43 AM »

TY Brandi.

Welcome. She did not lose the car, actually. Kaine mentioned that the 'stang was not on the restraining order and she had a right to keep it. He had it towed off his property when he moved back in, because she had left it behind.

Here's more:

Terri's red Mustang was still on the property as of Saturday afternoon.

According to a source, the Mustang is not part of the eviction agreement that she and Kaine worked out Friday afternoon through their attorneys, so she could take it.

http://www.kval.com/news/98674464.html

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 22, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »

Thank you Klaas. OMG I hate this so much. Sex offenders are so disgusting. I don't have a Twitter a/c (have to look more into it before I start one up) - could somebody that has an a/c with Twitter turn this idiot in? You can just copy & paste my msp to MySpace to make it easier if you want, just take out MySpace & fill in with Twitter. I have to look into the other sites to see how I can go about reporting him. Give me a few minutes...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 22, 2010, 11:50:50 AM »

TY Brandi.

I believe that Terri would fight Heaven and H--- to regain custody of Kiara if she thought for one minute it would be a winning battle.

Terri realizes that she would lose custody of Kiara whether she challenged the restraining order or not.  However ... by keeping silent and refusing to answer questions ... could be Terri's ongoing pass to freedom.

If LE does not have enough suspicion or evidence to deem Terri a suspect or a person of interest ... it is to Terri's benefit to keep her mouth shut.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

July 21, 2010

Terri Horman has not been named a suspect or person of interest in the case and no arrests have been made.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98993464.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: July 22, 2010, 11:51:19 AM »

TY Brandi.

TY Brandi.  I wonder why she didn't keep the car and drive it to her Mom and Dad's home?  That's a pretty expensive gift to leave behind.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »

I would suspect if she was taking him for an eval for ADD or something like that the doctor has the parents fill out a form of behavior at home and the teacher fills one out..like staying on task, staying in their seat, not bothering other students, etc. 

I wish the school would comment about rather the teacher really did receive paperwork from Terri or if just told her their was an appt that day.
Thank-you, I just wasn't aware of how things are done now in schools.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 22, 2010, 12:00:43 PM »

TY Brandi.

TY Brandi.  I wonder why she didn't keep the car and drive it to her Mom and Dad's home?  That's a pretty expensive gift to leave behind.

This is only a hypothetical guess...but I wonder if the reason for her leaving it behind is bc maybe even though it was a gift to her from Kaine, maybe it was registered to Terri and Kaine & maybe Kaine's name is listed on the loan? In other words, maybe she didn't think she could take it without his permission & since it wasn't brought up in court by her lawyer then she couldn't come right out & ask Kaine bc of the RO. Again, just a guess...trying to think it through. I wonder if the Mustang is in her possession now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 22, 2010, 12:03:43 PM »

NoRose, when my middle son was in jr.high the teachers suggested that he be checked for ADD/ADHD. Our family doc gave his teacher and myself a questionaire to fill out, I guess it was to compare his behaviour at home and at school.

That is the only 'form' I have ever had to have filled out by a teacher for a doc.

Maybe Kyron was starting to act out, and the teacher thought he might be ADD/ADHD??

Thank-you that makes sense. I was trying to figure out filling paperwork for any kind of doctor or dentist appointments, that would seem to be silly to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 22, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »

Terri's red Mustang was still on the property as of Saturday afternoon.

According to a source, the Mustang is not part of the eviction agreement that she and Kaine worked out Friday afternoon through their attorneys, so she could take it.

http://www.kval.com/news/98674464.html

I think that leaving of the red mustang behind was a profound statement to Kaine from Terri.

Following the birth of Kiara ... the MFH plot and ... the disappearance of Kyron.  WHY did Terri develop such an intense hatred towards Kaine?

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

Terri's wide smile and glimmering eyes shine with happiness in a photo posted on her Facebook page.

On Mother's Day that year, Kaine gave his new bride a 2007 candy apple red Ford Mustang GT.

"Something shiny for the driveway," she wrote under the picture on her Facebook page. "Yes, Kaine is all that and a bag of chips!"

She adorned it with her vanity license plate RDSQRL, which is short for Red Squirrel, a nickname that reflects her long, thick mane of red hair.

More than a year after they were married, on Dec. 8, 2008, Kaine and Terri had a baby girl, Kiara.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 22, 2010, 12:20:46 PM »

This is a perfect reason why I despise offenders sooo much - this baby is sooo cute! How could anyone think of harming a child that's so innocent? This video is not related to a SO, only showing to provide the cuteness of innocence - A MUST SEE:

Cute Baby Eating Watermelon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq9QJVKR_1Q

Side note: Klaas, everytime I try to post a video, I paste the parameters correctly but it doesn't show up, only shows up as the HUGE link...Am I doing something wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.