May 14, 2024, 02:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 338533 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »

Watch this. Interesting, uncut Maj Bowling interview

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid42757796001?bctid=78372282001

Heart
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #841 on: April 16, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

Where is over yonder????     Confused!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #842 on: April 16, 2010, 05:54:04 PM »

Does anybody remember if Crystal was taken in alone first, without ron or his family, to be given the news?  Specifically when they were all brought in and it's rumored that Crystal said "Joe killed my baby".  I don't know if that's even been confirmed she said that, but I had some thoughts regarding the possibility.  Another poster either here or over yonder (WS) said that they couldn't imagine that LE would lie to Crystal and tell her it was JO if it wasn't. 

Thinking about it, I wondered if perhaps she's going along with it?  Maybe they want ron to think they are totally believing JO's story.  If they spoke to her first, they may have said something like "we don't want to let ron know we suspect him at all, and by bringing him in, he thinks he's safe.  He could be totally innocent, but I can't wrap my mind around him protecting or standing by misty.  Then you have his mom and grandma singing her praises too.  There's a reason behind all that.

me says things like that. 

If the second part of your post is correct - well, it's a heartless thing for any LE to do!
what? the over yonder part? 
as far as the second part, is it heartless if they suspect ron? 

nope, said it here this morning. Maybe you read it here? dunno!

Of course it's not heartless to suspect Ron, but his alibi seems pretty tight to alot of people, me included. I don't know if he's totally and completely involved. I suspect he has knowledge. But I'm not exactly sure how he's at work and home killing his child.
I might have read it here! LOL  I think it's cruel if they didn't let Crystal in on it, but I wouldn't think so if they did it to ron because they believe he is guilty of something and that's the only way to catch him off guard.  I'm still not sure it's true she said it in the first place.  I will be glad to eat crow if he's totally innocent, but I'm not buying that book yet.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

snipped

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Tommy Croslin was responsible for getting the current search for Haleigh Cummings under way.

James S. Werter, attorney for Hank T. Croslin Jr., known as Tommy, said it started after a recent polygraph test.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862&catid=3

Thank you NJWishn for posting those media links.  Guess we called that one right.  So now I wonder about JOE O.  and his involvement if they interviewed him after the TC LDT and according to what I saw he is already lawyered up and not answering questions...hmmm.  Maybe not so innocent afterall.  We will see.

Just think!!  Tommy begged for that LDT.   He got it!  ha ha ha

Now we really know who is dumb as a box of rocks!  So here are my thoughts on Ron now that we know this.

I personally think that if Ron is/was involved Tommy spilled that little tidbit also.  Why would'nt he?  There's nothing holding him back now the line has been crossed and they are going down. 

Now LE may be holding that info close to their chest until they put the pieces together to convict Ron but only time will tell...

I personally don't see it now.  Crystal hired this Ex-FBI agent Steve Brown 10 months ago I just don't believe for a minute that if he had an inkling Ron was involved and Crystal knew that they would have brought him into that family meeting.  And Crystal would not have left that meeting rumored to say "Joe killed her baby".  And there is Ron's own LDT results to consider along w/phone records and work alibi that LE has.  JMO

Ron - Mastermind????

But only time will tell and this is some strange stuff.

No I don't think LE is that heartless either to bring Crystal in there w/ Ron a potential suspect but who knows?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »

Does anybody remember if Crystal was taken in alone first, without ron or his family, to be given the news?  Specifically when they were all brought in and it's rumored that Crystal said "Joe killed my baby".  I don't know if that's even been confirmed she said that, but I had some thoughts regarding the possibility.  Another poster either here or over yonder (WS) said that they couldn't imagine that LE would lie to Crystal and tell her it was JO if it wasn't. 

Thinking about it, I wondered if perhaps she's going along with it?  Maybe they want ron to think they are totally believing JO's story.  If they spoke to her first, they may have said something like "we don't want to let ron know we suspect him at all, and by bringing him in, he thinks he's safe.  He could be totally innocent, but I can't wrap my mind around him protecting or standing by misty.  Then you have his mom and grandma singing her praises too.  There's a reason behind all that.

me says things like that. 

If the second part of your post is correct - well, it's a heartless thing for any LE to do!
what? the over yonder part? 
as far as the second part, is it heartless if they suspect ron? 

Art HARRIS: Well, the bio mom, I`m told, came out of the department today, sheriff`s department in Putnam County, distraught, weeping, and told a friend that, quote, "Joe killed my baby." Now, whether that`s true or not, that`s what she said.

GRACE: Art, repeat. I couldn`t hear you.

HARRIS: I said that she was told by sheriff`s department investigators enough information that she came out of the meeting and called a friend to say, quote, "Joe killed my baby," from my sources.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ng.01.html

thanks Heart! not sure AH is a good enough source for me, but I appreciate knowing where it came from!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2010, 06:01:50 PM »

GRACE: Art, will you please shut up while we are showing pictures of Lucy on her new 5 thousand dollar tricycle. 

GRACE: and, LOOK!  One of our sweet viewers, O4Bull, sent me this cute little handcuff bracelet and a FREE RON CUMMINGS poster.  Thank you, Friend.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »

O/T  John Gardner has just now plead guilty to the murder of Chelsea and Amber 

Where are we able to see that?

Its' being discussed right now in Chelsea's thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.1940

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2010, 06:08:14 PM »

GRACE: Art, will you please shut up while we are showing pictures of Lucy on her new 5 thousand dollar tricycle. 

GRACE: and, LOOK!  One of our sweet viewers, O4Bull, sent me this cute little handcuff bracelet and a FREE RON CUMMINGS poster.  Thank you, Friend.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2010, 06:11:42 PM »

Finally found them.  This time I renamed them with the word cinder block in the name so I can search them easier.  I have 100's of thousands of photos on my PC and external drive:

Hi Klaas,

That is the shed, it was shown on the NG show way back when, there are many under the shed but for some reason won't show up in stills. broken pieces, don't remember seeing a full unbroken size block.

I looked for the last nite too, just couldn't find them.

ty

OS

Is this a shed on the property?

(The home has white vinyl skirting.)

Brandi, I'm not sure and it could simply be a camera tint and not the actual color.  I know that they discussed the cinder blocks in that report.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 16, 2010, 06:12:26 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

another site sort of like this .

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2010, 06:12:58 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – PCSO Asks Media To Let Them Do Their Job

Posted on April 16th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

The events over the past few days are clearly wearing on the overworked team trying to find the answer to exactly what happened to Haleigh Cummings. The PCSO are not the most forthcoming of organizations, but even I understand their frustration. They have been working hard on the case for 14 months. I think this statement speaks for itself:

Media Release
April 16, 2010

The recent overwhelming number of requests for information in the Haleigh Cummings investigation has forced the agency to temporarily change our procedure for responding to media calls.

On April 14, 2010, I personally received over two hundred and fifty (250) telephone calls or emails from media outlets requesting information or interviews in the Haleigh case. On April 15, 2010, I received over a hundred calls. Due to our limited resources, I physically have been unable to respond to all of these requests. Certain media outlets have also attempted to contact the Haleigh investigative team directly. These attempts cause an unneeded distraction for the investigative team, and we ask that members of the media refrain from contacting investigators directly.

I will provide releases to the media whenever a significant event occurs during this investigation. In the event there is a major development in the case, which justifies a live release or a press conference, I will inform all media outlets well in advance so they have time to prepare.

Members of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office will not be participating in any formal interviews or providing additional statements regarding this week’s search. We appreciate the media for keeping our citizens updated on the Haleigh Cummings investigation, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is concentrating on conducting a thorough investigation to insure the individuals responsible for this crime are brought to justice.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

http://www.bloggernews.net/124326#comments

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #852 on: April 16, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »

Finally found them.  This time I renamed them with the word cinder block in the name so I can search them easier.  I have 100's of thousands of photos on my PC and external drive:

Hi Klaas,

That is the shed, it was shown on the NG show way back when, there are many under the shed but for some reason won't show up in stills. broken pieces, don't remember seeing a full unbroken size block.

ty

OS

Is this a shed on the property?

(The home has white vinyl skirting.)

Brandi, I'm not sure and it could simply be a camera tint and not the actual color.  I know that they discussed the cinder blocks in that report.

oh geez, sorry about that, why do I even try anymore.

Hi Klaas,

ty

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #853 on: April 16, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »

My bad   Here is the link, IIRC it's on page 9, but possibly 8 supposedly it was a water moccasin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 16, 2010, 06:15:08 PM »

Natisha Lance on HLN reported that RC's lawyer meet with him today. RC had been on lock down. LE did not want him talking to the other inmates.  He is now in general population.

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

At this point, we are in a state of confusion. Misty squealed. Tommy squealed. Joe did it. No, he didn’t. Tommy did it. No, Misty did it. Flora Hollars squealed. Tommy may have done it. No, Joe did it. No, Misty… YES! Misty did it! Is Ron out of the woods? There was a petition site put up…

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

… that was mysteriously changed late in the day from

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS LET HIM GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!

to

NEVER MIND HE IS JUST AS GUILTY

I think the only people we can safely say were not somehow involved came from Haleigh’s mother and her relatives – from that side of the fence. Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~

ME: interesting

OS

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »

I just spit water all over my laptop O4B Monkey Devil! That necklace sure did look like a set of handcuffs, maybe she'd like to handcuff him to her bed and wrestle some angels with him....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »

Natisha Lance on HLN reported that RC's lawyer meet with him today. RC had been on lock down. LE did not want him talking to the other inmates.  He is now in general population.

Thanks for the update Heart.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2010, 06:21:41 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

At this point, we are in a state of confusion. Misty squealed. Tommy squealed. Joe did it. No, he didn’t. Tommy did it. No, Misty did it. Flora Hollars squealed. Tommy may have done it. No, Joe did it. No, Misty… YES! Misty did it! Is Ron out of the woods? There was a petition site put up…

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

… that was mysteriously changed late in the day from

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS LET HIM GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!

to

NEVER MIND HE IS JUST AS GUILTY

I think the only people we can safely say were not somehow involved came from Haleigh’s mother and her relatives – from that side of the fence. Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~

ME: interesting

OS
OMG
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2010, 06:21:57 PM »

It's possible one of the wives of Tommy or Timmy finally spilled and gave info regarding Shell Harbour.
I posted yesterday that I believed LE told Misty and Tommy someone gave them the Shell Harbour tip to see a reaction......or that LE wanted Tommy and Misty to think the other one ratted them out.
The tip could have come from Ronald too....LE doesn't seem to be worried the killer/killers (persons of interest) are any danger to citizens. That's why I believe the persons of interest are already behind bars. JMO 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.