May 22, 2024, 05:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08  (Read 539502 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 29, 2008, 07:01:06 PM »

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”  Abraham Lincoln

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 18, 2005

Between 17.00 hours and 18.30 hours, I dropped off Joran in front of the entrance of the Aruba Raquet Club with my Suzuki so that he could take tennis lessons and go to the gym. He probably had his carrying bag with tennis necessities with him. I saw him enter the building. He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. I immediately went home, had dinner with the other boys and after that I went to bed.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 25, 2005

We spoke last time about that Monday night when Joran was at the "Raquet Club", that I only took the bag with me. I am remembering that it was around 08:00pm when I took the bag to Joran at the “Raquet Club”, this was when Joran was walking in the direction of the Marriott and made the announcement that he was going to participate in the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham that this came up. In my view I even grumbled (expressed concern) on Joran and then went on to pick up Sebastian at the ZEOLA family

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: February 29, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

I can’t believe this is still going on

In the Ocean Thread Replies 71..78..113...along with this one...Blonde were these all from the same person or was it more than one person...just curious..... 

In the shallow waters a few hundred yards off the coast of Aruba, the wreckage of the German freighter Antilla can be found. The tip of the mast and a portion of the bridge  protrude from the ocean to this day, like two artificial island from steel and serve as a welcome resting place for seagulls and pelicans.

http://www.coldwarhistory.us/Exhibitions/History/Antilla_in_Aruba/body_antilla_in_aruba.html
JE...Sounds like a good place to look to Me....Maybe Klaas could put this in the Ocean Thread where Kyle might see it... 

This is a very strange story I went to a party and met a girl, when I shook hands with her
she told me that she could feel I was searching for a missing girl.
 I told her I was looking for Natalee Holloway.
She has been sending me what she see's but only if I ask.
 I called Art Wood right away and told him to tell Tim .

I did put it  in the Ocean Thread where Kyle could see it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 29, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

By the way, the only reason we are looking for K-Swiss is on Joran's word 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 29, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

Rob - so I don't have to go searching through all the videos, which one is that?  Which aru-bay video number..I remember that ship and when you emailed me that's the first thing I thought of 

I thought that when we first saw these ships/yachts, we identified one as a coast guard boat having an insignia...or maybe we were trying to do that.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: February 29, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »

This should be a video in RP.

Aruba Sun Fun and Rum!
Published on April 26, 2006 in Aruba, Sailing, Travel and craic. 7 Comments Tags: beach, beer, Fisherman Huts, kitesailing, Natalee Holloway, rum, windsurfing.

{{Rob - just post the link, ok  }}

Aruba for a week of sun, fun and rum with co-host Demanda Condom. Don’t believe the Aruba smear by the Natale Halloway family. Aruba is a great destination, safe, great weather, and out of the hurricane belt. Click on and enjoy! Please allow a few moments to download.

http://tinyurl.com/27fymo

Klaas if that code shows up as, well, code, please delete.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:12:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: February 29, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”  Abraham Lincoln

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what clothes I was wearing when I was picked up by Deepak and Satish, I can answer the following. I wore a white/blue shirt, a blue/white jeans trouser or a three-quart black trouser and a couple of white shoes or crème coloured boots.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

I told Deepak that I left my shoes at the Marriot Hotel. Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA.

i posted the exact same thing a few days ago it made me wonder how peoples memories get better as time passes LOL

Until just now, I did not realize that Joran bought those shoes in the USA.  Would that account for the size discrepancy?  Size 14 or size 10.5?  Does purchasing them in the USA and then referring to them in a European size make any difference?  OK.  I just confused myself.  Rolling Eyes

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #926 on: February 29, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

I just sent the SM page the one with the cage pictures to a friend who helps the FBI find missing people this is what she posted back.

I do not feel this was her, in fact this feels more male energy.  I feel that she is still going to be found, what is left of her is all together, and it is somewhere where the is a small part of a sunken ship sticking out of the water, how about along a waters edge for instance, I feel you can just walk the beach and find this boat or stem sticking up and down there, not far under the undertow of beach that has swallowed her, you will find her, some sort of case or box, but not a cage like this at all!

In the Ocean Thread Replies 71..78..113...along with this one...Blonde were these all from the same person or was it more than one person...just curious..... 

In the shallow waters a few hundred yards off the coast of Aruba, the wreckage of the German freighter Antilla can be found. The tip of the mast and a portion of the bridge  protrude from the ocean to this day, like two artificial island from steel and serve as a welcome resting place for seagulls and pelicans.

http://www.coldwarhistory.us/Exhibitions/History/Antilla_in_Aruba/body_antilla_in_aruba.html
JE...Sounds like a good place to look to Me....Maybe Klaas could put this in the Ocean Thread where Kyle might see it... 

This is a very strange story I went to a party and met a girl, when I shook hands with her
she told me that she could feel I was searching for a missing girl.
 I told her I was looking for Natalee Holloway.
She has been sending me what she see's but only if I ask.
 I called Art Wood right away and told him to tell Tim .

I did put it  in the Ocean Thread where Kyle could see it

Thanks Blonde! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #927 on: February 29, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »

WOW! This is very interesting...wasn't there someone else that said almost the same thing....I think I saw it in the Ocean Search Thread....

Yes....I remember something similar from wayyyyy back. From a Psychic...long time ago.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: February 29, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »

I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what i'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove" the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps" aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story. Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up. This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

I pray you are right!

I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: February 29, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

I don't believe the goal was ever to investigate.  I don't think that was a "Dutch" thing.  I personally believe Rudy Croes tells when to arrest and when to let go. He is backed by his Parliament and Ministers. The goal was to play to the crowd.  They anticipated what "the Americans" would think and do and contrived a story to go with it.  They were wrong.  I don't think it was Dutch protecting Dutch, I think it was political from Rudy.  I don't know what the judges have been shown and I do think they are not accountable to anyone (and probably get subsidized).

My favorite quote, from an Aruban black man, with an old history book:

"This latest story [came] when he saw the other guys, the Kalpoes, were kind of finger-pointing in his direction, and he wanted to screw them also, by saying he was dropped off," Dompig says. "But that story doesn't check out at all. He just wanted to screw Deepak. They had great arguments about this in front of the judge. Because their stories didn't match. This girl, she was from Alabama, she's not going to stay in the car with two black kids. We believe the second story, that they were dropped off by the Marriott. But then the time line [Joran has given] starts to get into trouble."

http://scrux.com/clonedpages/vanityfairoriginal.htm
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 29, 2008, 07:13:03 PM »

I think most cages are collapsed and have the ability to be broken down and built up, not to mention they could be dragged behind a boat.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: February 29, 2008, 07:14:41 PM »

Thanks for that Kyle. salut

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: February 29, 2008, 07:15:16 PM »

I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what i'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove" the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps" aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story. Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up. This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

I pray you are right!

I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Not wreck, but all Mos said was that the fabric didn't match.  Could have been a towel or other material.  The FBI did not comment and Mos did not post a copy of the fax report.

Natalee could have been placed into the trap AFTER being carried out without a boat (if the cage was close enough).
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: February 29, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »

There was clearly some factions in Aruba that were fighting the cover up. Both in the release of information claiming Natalee was dead and the fact that Paulus was actually arrested for anything.

The assistant prosecutor, I forgot her name, was furious they didn't question Koen Gottenbos. Also, I never understood why Dompig and Jacobs seemed to be working in paranoia of each other.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 29, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

Ocean,
In Mos' last new conference he said that all murders in
Aruba in the last five years had been solved.
He was not defending the Justice Dept, he was
accounting for any bodies that were/have been found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: February 29, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »

There was no inventory of the contents of the cage.  What else was in there?

If not the fabric from Natalee, what kind of fabric was it?

I believe some (including me) think the blouse washed up the summer she went missing.

What fabric did they compare it to?  Jeans?  Blouse?  Underwear?  Joran's reported clothing? The Kalpoes?

What kind of fabric was it?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: February 29, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »

Wow! What a monkeyed up day around here! I think that I am finally caught up.
There are so many things that I don't remember, but, thanks to all the references to past events, it is starting to come back.

A couple of thoughts:
Is there any reason to think that the "leaked" trap photos are not from the same trap as the one shown on Dateline?
Didn't they say there are some 170 targets?

If the psychic is on to something about Natalee's whereabouts, my concern is that such a spot would be easy for anyone to fine.
Perhaps she was placed near a landmark for ease in finding her if the perps thought discovery was possible. In which case, dare I say it, could she have already been removed? Sorry, that's a bad thought, 

back to lurk and read mode...
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: February 29, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »

You mean to tell me that the Monkeys have not dug up a copy of Mos's press release about this yet?  I find this hard to believe.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: February 29, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

Ocean,
In Mos' last new conference he said that all murders in
Aruba in the last five years had been solved.
He was not defending the Justice Dept, he was
accounting for any bodies that were/have been found.

How hard would it be to classify a death or disappearance on Aruba as a murder?

If a death were suspicious, and there was no conviction of someone, would they call it a murder?  Or a death for unknown unclassified reason? 

What about those people that just disappear? 

How is someone accounting for all the bodies that are found?  Suicide? 

Why would someone put a body in a crab trap?  Maybe that was someone's last wish?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 29, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist.

Then he starts to grill the media about interfering with the investigation.

In the last part he talks about how unfair it is that aruba suffers in terms of tourism. Aruba he says is the safest place to vacation in the carribean. He feels it is unfair aruba is beeing punished because they have not solved this one case.

Why is he so worried about tourism he's a magistrate and should be impartial to these things

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.