May 14, 2024, 03:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 133266 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: October 08, 2010, 11:49:05 AM »

Alto Vista - NE Aruba

THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS

Blessed Assurance

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Exerpts

Pages 100-103: I rise and make my way up the hillside to the next cross and the next one and the next, repeating my prayers.

I am looking to the sky, which is growing bluer as dawn breaks, and talking to God.  And as I reach the fifth cross, the answer to these prayers comes.  Complete peace blankets me, and I am still.  It's a familiar feeling, yet unknown to me like this before now.  It comes in total stillness.  Silence. And in this instant I know that Natalee is with God.

I understand that from the moment she got into Deepak Kalpoe's car her heavenly Father wrapped His loving arms around her and cared for her through whatever ordeal she encountered that night.  I don't know if she is alive or not, but I know that He is with her.

He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

Thoughts of Natalee's personal relationship with God comes to me.  He knows her very well.  And she knows Him.

Natalee was very active in the Community Ministry for Girls in Mountain Brook all four years throughout high school.  The founder and director, Donna Greene, shared a special moment with me just before graduation.  Following the very last Bible group meeting about two weeks or so ago Natalee told her friends to go on without her.  She was excited and glowing as she told Donna that she knew for certain that she had communicated with God.  She knew He had heard her.

Donna's first words of support when Natalee went missing were, "She knows how to call on God".  In these thoughts I received the blessed assurance from the Creator that rescues me.  And I am at peace.

The weight is gone.  I move to the next cross, making my way on up the hill stopping and praying at all fourteen crosses.  The Stations of the Cross.  The depiction of the walk Jesus made to His crucifixion.

The sun is up as I reach the top of the hill to see the Alto Vista chapel.  When I step onto the chapel grounds I am free, Liberated from the pain for a precious few moments.  The wind is blowing hard, and I feel Natalee.  I talk to her.  Promise to find her.  Get justice for her.  And pledge never to give up.  Never.

I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2010, 11:33:56 PM »

Freddy and His Camera

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested.  The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought.

_____

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 24, 2005

I have met Freddy two times after it was confessed that the girl became missing. The first time I was with my brother Deepak at Joran’s apartment where Freddy was with his girlfriend Carmen, the sister of Carmen and another girlfriend came along to Joran’s. We spoke with Freddy but not concerning the matter of the missing girl. That day Freddy slept at Joran’s apartment.  I cannot remember what day that was.

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »

Joe Tacopina may think that Anita van der Sloot is a "wonderful" mother.  Peter Devries may think that Anita van der Sloot is a "good" mother.  However ... Tamikosmom thinks otherwise.  I believe with all my heart that the death of Stephany would never have happened if Anita and Paulus through a misguided sense of love had not abetted the cover up within the Aruban investigation ... the cover up that shielded their son from personal accountability in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Think about it.  Joran was seventeen years old ... a minor. The legal consequences would have been minimal.  However ... this young man would have received professional help and his decent into H--- may have been prevented.  Maybe today a young lady by the name of Stephany would be pursuing her dreams and ... another family would not have been living an ongoing nightmare that dictates embracing their loved one in this lifetime will never again happen. 

Janet

++++

Anita - A Victim?

Jo-An
Re: JORAN VAN DER SLOOT MURDERS AGAIN?
 « Reply #265 on: June 19, 2010, 09:34:10 AM »

Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

Target

Anita: I now believe that Joran might have done something to Stephany in Peru. Maybe an act of rage? I don't know. I'm very saddened that that businessman Flores lost his daughter, and I my son. That's the way it feels like."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8032.msg1164835#msg1164835

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent. And it's just like a big nightmare. We don't know how to deal with it because you can't deal with it. We think about the family a lot because their life is a nightmare but our life is a nightmare, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Making A Difference

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)

http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2010, 01:47:03 AM »

SHE ISN’T COMING HOME

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 198
:  The holidays will be here soon, and we’ll have to face the first season without Natalee.   People ask what I will do, how we’ll get through it.  But it’s not the holidays and birthdays that get to me.  It’s the milestones.  Natalee would be looking forward to her winter break after her first semester at college.  But she isn’t coming home from college for Christmas.  She isn’t coming home.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2010, 01:57:58 AM »

NATALEE'S BIRTHDAY

Beth has moved beyond the unimaginable pain of losing her only daughter but continues to give unselfishly of herself to others.  Natalee would be proud of her mother.  My prayer is that Beth will embrace this special day that our Lord has made and ... rejoice in precious memories.

++++++++

Natalee's Hero

Page 229
:  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

"A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself."

It is not Easy!

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2010, 01:59:55 AM »

The Book

Missing in Paradise: Where Is Natalee Holloway?
Thursday, May 31, 2007

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  You're starting to write a book?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER: I am. I am. And you know, Greta, I feel as if — you know, if we can share some of the painful lessons that I've learned and the power of faith and can share these lessons with other parents and young adults, then, you know — and if I can prevent this tragedy from happening to another family, then it will be — well have been worth the writing of this book. So that is my hope.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276715,00.html

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

ISBN: 9780061452277; ISBN10: 0061452270; Imprint: HarperOne ; On Sale: 10/2/2007

Beth Holloway:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2010, 02:01:18 AM »

A Mother's Legacy

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 200
: My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2010, 02:02:29 AM »

Natalee's 19th Birthday

Scarborough Country -  October 21, 2005

Joe: Do you have any birthday memories? Anything, like her 18th birthday, what was she doing on her last birthday?

Beth: Probably her 16th birthday cause that is when you do the car. I think that one was probably the most special, and it probably is to all parents.

Joe: What do you remember the most about the 16th birthday?

Beth: I don’t think I can do it. (Starts to cry)

Transcript Credit: ?

http://michellesaysso.blogspot.com/2005/10/gang-rape-overlooked-by-aruba.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2010, 02:03:37 AM »

Natalee's Birthday - October 21, 2005

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 168:
  I had planned to end my trip on Friday, October 21, Natalee’s birthday.  However, so much activity was going on in Aruba – with the Equusearch team  and the equipment that Art Wood had brought in, as well as the tapes arriving – that I did not feel that I could just turn my back and leave.  Unfortunately, the sophisticated camera that Art had obtained was not as effective as what Equusearch had with them.  But, Equusearch’s sonar search capabilities were much better than anything that the Aruban authorities had.

Natalee’s birthday was a difficult day.  I tried not to focus on it  and kept busy with my efforts to search for her.  As with times back in Mississippi, I was not always with Natalee on her birthday due to sharing time with her with Beth.  I did my best to imagine that this was just not my turn to spend her birthday with her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2010, 11:34:00 PM »

Beth Holloway

Mother of missing student in Aruba creates missing persons resource center at DC museum
By Associated Press
10:04 AM CDT, May 28, 2010

WASHINGTON (AP) — The mother of an Alabama teen who disappeared five years ago in Aruba is opening a resource center to help families of missing persons.

Beth Holloway has created the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, named for her daughter who went missing during a high school graduation trip to the Caribbean island. The center will be based at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment in downtown Washington.

The nonprofit center aims to provide families with an action plan, examples of missing person posters, contacts, media liaisons and other services to guide families during crises. Officials also say they will provide educational programs on safe traveling and crime prevention and encourage careers in forensic science and law enforcement.

http://www.whnt.com/news/sns-ap-dc--missingpersonscenter,0,5675542.story

The Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2010, 06:34:39 PM »

November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »

IT WAS ALL A HOAX

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

When Kelly returned to the States, he contacted the FBI and began to set up the elaborate sting with the FBI and Aruban law-enforcement authorities.

He regained van der Sloot’s attention by sending him $100. Then, with a promise that he would bring $25,000, another meeting was set up for May 10 in Aruba.

This time, Kelly was hooked up with recording devices and rehearsed in how he needed to handle the transaction. He gave van der Sloot $10,000 in cash, establishing extortion, then had $15,000 of Twitty's personal money wired to van der Sloot’s bank account in the Netherlands, establishing wire fraud.

Van der Sloot and Kelly signed a contract, and van der Sloot took the lawyer on a drive to show where Holloway’s remains were. He pointed out a house and said his father had helped dispose of the body in the foundation. It was later determined that the house was not built when Holloway disappeared on her high school’s senior trip and that the information was false.

Van der Sloot himself told Kelly in an e-mail he apparently sent from Peru a week after the meeting that he had lied.

“He indicated it was all a hoax, which is sort of his M.O. with everybody — get the money, then say it’s a hoax and avoid criminal prosecution,” Kelly said.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2010, 06:39:10 PM »

HE LIED

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry. Joran said he lied to us. Did Joran lie to us?  And if so, when? When he said he sold Natalee or eight hours later, when he said it was not true? Joran's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, joins us next.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot says he told his father Paulus that he sold Natalee Holloway to a man in Aruba. Joran says he recorded conversations between his father an him that refer to this sale and could possibly corroborate what he told us on tape.

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, joins us live. Joe, am I right, you still do represent Joran?

JOE TACOPINA, ATTORNEY FOR JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: I represent him, Greta, for the purpose of the Aruba investigation, which for all intents and purposes is over.

Quite frankly, when you asked me to come on last week or a few weeks ago, I hadn't seen this tape. Had I seen this first, I probably would have declined your invitation, Greta, because I just - we could do this - and look, obviously you paid him some money to either give him a tape recording or have him give you tapes or to submit to an interview.

VAN SUSTEREN: Stop there. Let me explain something.

TACOPINA: Please.

VAN SUSTEREN: Just so you get it right. He contacted us. He said he had a tape.

TACOPINA: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: I said we couldn't buy it, but we could license it. That's what the media does. You license photos, you license recordings, you license tape.

He gave us the tape. We've had it sent to someone to have it checked out if there were problems with it. I went to Thailand to find out what the story was on the tape to fill in the blanks to corroborate it.

TACOPINA: OK. So whatever I have - I mean, an email from one of your producers, Steph Watts, you know, to Joran, talking about the Western Union transaction. Greta, look --

VAN SUSTEREN: That is how the money is transferred. There's no secret. There's no secret.

TACOPINA: You paid him for a tape that he made and wound up getting an hour interview with him. And so be it, Greta. Great TV, great ratings- -

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you have a problem with that?

TACOPINA: Yes, I do have a problem with it, Greta, because if you offered Joran $10,000 tomorrow and ask him to tell you a fifth story, he would do it.

Clearly, he's a sick kid. Clearly, I have nothing to say in defense of his actions, Greta. OK?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2010, 08:54:18 PM »

International Travel Tips

1. Communication

Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org

_________

The undermining of the integrity of Beth and Jug was an intregal part of the Aruban misinformation campaign WHICH was established early on to distance Joran from implication in the events that encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++ 

Disappearance
Missing White Female
by Bryan Burrough
January 2006

Gerold Dompig:

"We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=6

'The Abrams Report' for April 19
updated 4/20/2006 10:28:41 AM ET

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Beth, any truth to this, I don't know if it's rumor or report, et cetera, that Natalee had said something to you about having a crush on a blonde haired, blue eyed boy in Aruba? 

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER::  Dan, there's just—there's no truth to that at all.  You know Natalee had not called me.  She didn't have international calling on her phone and no she never—her friends said that this never happened, it was never mentioned.  And just simply it's just another rumor that had started and it's just not true, Dan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12405242/

Page 31
:  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I ACTIVATE NATALEE'S TOO.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2010, 12:40:14 PM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Rumor or Truth?

Beth Twitty On Crier: The Suspects (VIDEO)
October 6, 2005

Beth Twitty appeared on Catherine Crier to talk about the Deepak interview among other things. The two discussed the current relationship between Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. At the moment Joran is in the Netherlands while the two brothers reside in Aruba. We also learn that Joran has a half-brother in Aruba who is a known drug dealer. Beth notes that the brother is a possible suspect.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/2005/10/06/beth-twitty-on-crier-the-suspects-video/

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

DAVE: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there yet and saved Paulus about 30 minutes. Lorenzo's house was nearby.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2256.0

Klaasen
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6
« Reply #566 on: February 07, 2008, 05:18:36 PM »

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877
______

Jossy Mansur

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

Jossy:  I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

The Dana Pretzer Show - June 23, 2007

27:01
Jossy:  You know, as far as we know, no, we haven't been able to make that kind of a link or connection whatsoever with regard to the case. I mean the rumours are more than rumours in Aruba that they are half brothers and they have the same appearance, they have the same height, same (inaudible), there are many reasons to believe that but it has not been confirmed by themselves, the two players themselves or anyone else in the family, no.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-monday-july-23rd-2007-special-guests-larry-sinclair-jossy-mansur-ladonna-meredith-attorney-jay-paul-deratany/

The Dana Pretzer Show - July 09, 2007

Dana: Lorenzo is he still detained and has Jossy heard anything about him?

Jossy: He was detained for over 100 drug plants, selling marijuana and was under surveillance for a long time. What do I know of him? I hear is his the half brother of Joran, has the same facial features and of the same height, but that’s all we know about him.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/07/09/the-dana-pretzer-show-monday-july-9th-2007-special-guests-jossy-mansur-tim-miller-eric-spinato-robert-grossman/

++++++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »

LORENZO

Truth or Rumor

Mother Van der Sloot: Joran has no half brother

February 7, 2008

ORANJESTAD – The mother of Joran van der Sloot, Anita, wants to clear up the rumours that Joran has a half brother; he does not; this half brother does not exist. She told the Amigoe this yesterday.

Amigoe reported yesterday that the Dutch current affairs column and the local radio transmitter Cool FM assumed that a certain Lorenzo van R. was the person that helped murder-suspect Joran dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body with a boat. Daury Rodriguez’s name was mentioned earlier as the ‘boatman’, but Rodriguez denied this. Joran van der Sloot said in the talked-about footage of Peter R. de Vries that he was helped by ‘Daury’.

Also in the early stages of the investigation, family Van der Sloot has rebutted this rumour. “Justice has investigated it at that time and could ascertain that nothing tallies. But the media is digging into it again. How are Joran’s brothers going to understand this now? They asked me if what is in the Amigoe is true; that they have a half brother. This is on top of everything that has already happened.”

Also Lorenzo’s family had already told a newspaper in the past that this story about half brother is not true. The two families had contact with each other right after family Van der Sloot moved to Aruba in 1990. “They had an auto-repair shop and we have taken our car to them a few times. Lorenzo was five or six years old at that time and Joran two-and-a-half.”

‘Joran-shows’

The Netherlands as well as the United States are keeping a close track of all the latest developments in the Holloway-case. The Netherlands that was the first to broadcast Peter R. de Vries’ footage last Sunday, noted a viewing record of seven million people. ABC has broadcast the footage on Monday and at least 12 million Americans watched it, which is 11 percent of the TV-viewers at that moment.

De Vries has meanwhile left for the US to appear in several prominent talk shows. Aruban televiewers could watch the footage on ABC via cable for the first time on Monday. They have already seen and heard fragments via local radio- and TV-transmitters and on internet earlier.

Patrick van der Eem, the man that encouraged a confession from Joran van der Sloot on a hidden camera, seems to become ‘the big hero’ in the Netherlands and in the US, confirmed the office of Peter R. de Vries. The telephone hasn’t stopped ringing and several bouquets were delivered ‘out of appreciation’.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_39496.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2010, 04:01:18 PM »

Mother Van der Sloot: Joran has no half brother
Amigoe.com
02/07/2008

Family Van der Sloot with left, Anita van der Sloot. Joran has two younger brothers.

ORANJESTAD – The mother of Joran van der Sloot, Anita, wants to clear up the rumours that Joran has a half brother; he does not; this half brother does not exist. She told the Amigoe this yesterday.

Amigoe reported yesterday that the Dutch current affairs column and the local radio transmitter Cool FM assumed that a certain Lorenzo van R. was the person that helped murder-suspect Joran dispose of Natalee Holloway’s body with a boat. Daury Rodriguez’s name was mentioned earlier as the ‘boatman’, but Rodriguez denied this. Joran van der Sloot said in the talked-about footage of Peter R. de Vries that he was helped by ‘Daury’.

Also in the early stages of the investigation, family Van der Sloot has rebutted this rumour. “Justice has investigated it at that time and could ascertain that nothing tallies. But the media is digging into it again. How are Joran’s brothers going to understand this now? They asked me if what is in the Amigoe is true; that they have a half brother. This is on top of everything that has already happened.”

Also Lorenzo’s family had already told a newspaper in the past that this story about half brother is not true. The two families had contact with each other right after family Van der Sloot moved to Aruba in 1990. “They had an auto-repair shop and we have taken our car to them a few times. Lorenzo was five or six years old at that time and Joran two-and-a-half.”

‘Joran-shows’

The Netherlands as well as the United States are keeping a close track of all the latest developments in the Holloway-case. The Netherlands that was the first to broadcast Peter R. de Vries’ footage last Sunday, noted a viewing record of seven million people. ABC has broadcast the footage on Monday and at least 12 million Americans watched it, which is 11 percent of the TV-viewers at that moment.

De Vries has meanwhile left for the US to appear in several prominent talk shows. Aruban televiewers could watch the footage on ABC via cable for the first time on Monday. They have already seen and heard fragments via local radio- and TV-transmitters and on internet earlier.

Patrick van der Eem, the man that encouraged a confession from Joran van der Sloot on a hidden camera, seems to become ‘the big hero’ in the Netherlands and in the US, confirmed the office of Peter R. de Vries. The telephone hasn’t stopped ringing and several bouquets were delivered ‘out of appreciation’.

Posted by Getagrip at 2/08/2008 10:43:00 AM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2008_02_03_archive.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »

Beth Hollowa:

59:25

I think there is more to come … there is more to come.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2010, 10:10:38 PM »

Is She Dead?  Is She Alive?

Page 42
: I grasped at straws. I was desperate. I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence. I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter’s body. I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them. When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me? I need to know. I need to find some peace, one way or another.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.