May 05, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #840 6/17/10 - 6/22/10  (Read 372396 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 14, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 01:26:36 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

Here!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 07:23:33 PM »

Beautiful pictures.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »

ARUBA AMIGOE NEWS:

Dutch to English translation
Aruba
"Joran placed with other prisoners'
June 17, 2010, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot is within two to three months was transferred to the general section of the Castro Castro prison in Lima. Currently he spends for his own safety in a separate cell in a separate section. Joran is in custody for the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores.

Prison Director Ruben Rodriguez Rabanal in a TV documentary with the Dutch channel SBS 6 said "Joran is in a separate cell, because he is involved in a high-profile case. "About two or three months, he placed the other prisoner." The director does not expect any problems. He says that especially difficult child molesters have the prisoners. "Joran is not a child abuser. He's a great guy. I expect no problems when he is placed among other prisoners. "

Journalist Wim van de Pol, the only Dutch reporter who was once the Castro Castro prison visited, however, says that in extreme danger. "There is the law of the jungle." While it is a maximum security prison of the highest level, but security is only focused on the retention of the detainees, made by Van de Pol. "They see who goes in and out. What happened inside, is less important. "Van de Pol, the prison disguised as a priest. "There was no journalists were allowed inside." He describes the prison as "very bad" and says that frequent deaths. "There is a constant shortage of food and medical care there is very little."

Psychiatric Research
Joran will pass before a judge Monday. These will then decide on the extension of his remand. He will be questioned about "the facts and responsibilities" at the death of Flores, said in a press release justice. The court ruled that Joran on a psychological and psychiatric assessment should be carried out. On the basis of the questioning on June 21 by police and the evidence adduced the court determines whether and when a reconstruction of the events take place. The three taxi drivers who Joran from Lima to the border with neighboring Chile have been used by the court to the test. This happens in 1923, 1924 and June 25. Joran also need to not hearing the prison. The magistrate comes to him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 07:35:31 PM »

HLN is reporting Anita has borrowed money for Joran's defense from "friends", additionally that there may be more than one attorney hired, and that she plans to head to Peru in a few days.

ABC 20/20 GRANADILLO INTERVIEW

ABC News Pulls Out Checkbook for Van Der Sloot Photos; Gets Exclusive Interview
By Alex Weprin on Jun 17, 2010 05:50 PM

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/abc/abc_news_pulls_out_checkbook_for_van_der_sloot_photos_gets_exclusive_interview_165028.asp

Tomorrow night, ABC News will present a special edition of "20/20," featuring an exclusive interview with Melony Granadillo, the ex-girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot. Van der Sloot is the alleged killer of a Peruvian woman, and is also wanted in the United States on charges related to the death of Natalee Holloway.

While news organizations maintain that they do not pay for interviews, they routinely pay "licensing fees" for photos, videos or other materials. Often the people licensing the content will then give "exclusive" interviews to the news organization that bought them.

In the case of Friday's "20/20" special, ABC News licensed photos and text messages from Granadillo, and will feature them on-air. An ABC News spokesperson tells TVNewser it will disclose that it had licensed the material during the broadcast.

The exact amount of money that ABC News paid for the photos and texts is unclear.

In March, lawyers revealed that ABC News had paid the family of Caylee Anthony $200,000 for rights to use photos and home videos. While ABC News featured another interview with the Anthony family this week tied to the anniversary of Caylee's disappearance, a network spokesperson tells us they did not license any new photos or video from the Anthonys this time.

In addition to licensing fees, news orgs will occasionally offer other perks, such as paying for hotel rooms or flights. We don't know if Granadillo was extended those perks as well.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »

I just saw a little blurb of the Melody interview and she said that Joran
contacted her just a few hours before he killed Stephany and she thought
OMG...here we go again.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
OneHappyChica
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »

"Aruban authorities are urging Natalee Holloway's father, Dave Holloway, to delay volunteer search efforts in her disappearance until police get better information on the case from Peruvian investigators who have spoken to Joran van der Sloot, prosecutor Peter Blanken said.

Police do not want their investigation jeopardized or possible evidence contaminated in the Bubali Bird Sanctuary, a swamp area where Joran once said he dumped Holloway's body, Blanken said. Aruban authorities wish to search a more focused area once they receive more information from van der Sloot and his laptop, which may include files linking him to the Holloway disappearance."

Translation: Aruban LE continue to obstruct truth and justice. They adhere exclusively to a corrupt crony program founded on internal "volunteerism". They rely on lies obtained from not-so-happy, island image ruining, disinformant, Joran. They wish to personally contaminate (read: destroy, hide, protect) any and all possible evidence. They recognize their entire island is a mere 75 square miles; yet, they attempt to convince the ill-informed differently.

AHHHHHH!!!!!! If they want to search a tiny swamp area, let them! How much more focused can the search get? Most major cities in the States are larger than the WHOLE island!

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »

Magnolia, I'll bet she made that up.  It will be easily checked by the authorities, too.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 07:46:33 PM »

contacted her just a few hours before he killed Stephany and she thought
OMG...here we go again.

Remember he had contacted a former girlfriend wanting money and the girlfriend had sort of denied his request, saying she needed money herself, and he said something like never loving him, because if she did, she would send money.  I don't even think he wished her a happy illegitimate baby day.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

Melody seems to be very self-serving.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 07:51:28 PM »

canoworms, her father was a member of that AHATA thing or whatever it was.  He was a hotel contractor.  If she has no money to support her baby, then I suppose she is having to whore herself out for to ABC in which case her parents must be like Anita, lying about being broke.  Is there something in the water in Aruba that makes everyone lie so much or do all the liars just go to Aruba because they know there is no accounting for lack of morals, integrity and responsibility.

How many of you former RWV posters recall the day she came on there with a "friend" and it was discovered that the friend was Anita, and how many of you recall Melody blaming Natalee because Natalee was older, more worldly and mature than poor sporter boy.  Age had nothing to do with that.  I asked her if Joran liked rough sex and she told me once in a blue moon. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »

contacted her just a few hours before he killed Stephany
and she thought
OMG...here we go again.

Remember he had contacted a former girlfriend wanting money and the girlfriend had sort of denied his request, saying she needed money herself, and he said something like never loving him, because if she did, she would send money.  I don't even think he wished her a happy illegitimate baby day.

Both elcomercio.com and larepublica.com have articles stating the same right now.

They had electronic contact right before May 30th.

------------------
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »

I don't know about you all but I'm quite sick and tired about every "joe shmoe" coming forward for their 10 minutes of fame.  This is about NATALEE and STEFANY...being killed by a pyschotic murderer.  PERIOD.  ABC, Melony, and all these other 'people' need to go the hell away.  Even Jinkosaurus and her so-called reporting from Peru...sick of it.  Joran needs to spill about where Natalee is and if she is recoverable.  Then put him in general population and let the other prisoners take care of him.  Everyone is trying to make a quick buck over these two murders and it is sickening.  Sorry.  Rant over. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 07:56:59 PM »

I don't know about you all but I'm quite sick and tired about every "joe shmoe" coming forward for their 10 minutes of fame.  This is about NATALEE and STEFANY...being killed by a pyschotic murderer.  PERIOD.  ABC, Melony, and all these other 'people' need to go the hell away.  Even Jinkosaurus and her so-called reporting from Peru...sick of it.  Joran needs to spill about where Natalee is and if she is recoverable.  Then put him in general population and let the other prisoners take care of him.  Everyone is trying to make a quick buck over these two murders and it is sickening.  Sorry.  Rant over. 

I feel the exact same way and whomever cut that check loose from ABC should be
marched on and hung by his nuts in Time Square.

Then fly the Rollof`s soccer team in from the west coast to beat him in the face all day with BEN WAH BALLS!

------------------
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 08:07:24 PM »

I agree with you and appreciate your rant.  You are absolutely right.  Just throw Joran out in the public population of the prison and let God and Devil sort them all out.  Meanwhile, ABC and Melody, Anita and the Hague need to STFU.  I see what they are trying to do.  It was not that Anita did not have the money.  She was trying to work her politics.  I hate her. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8111.msg1163522#msg1163522

had posted b4, forgot where, one more time steph, i call
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/9071633#37737078

he would like to go home to the home prison, snicker, not happening

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »

Joran's mattress isn't on the floor now......has a bed frame..........I think they cleaned up the place for this tour.

I had to laugh when Jinkasaurus said "look, he has his own bathroom" LOL....a hole in the ground

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 08:09:10 PM »

Watching Jinkasaurus on NG.  Joran's accommodations don't look nearly bad enough.  I know they likely spruced things up a bit for the cameras but I was hoping for much worse.

I sure hope the one to which he is sentenced permanently is worse and he does get the life sentence that is called for in the instance of murder with robbery as motive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 08:09:52 PM »

So Melody sold her soul for the devil and I'll bet Anita's in on it too!  Maybe they will share the assets?

Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »

Out of the hosp and feeling good-ish. I'll catch up after the game!

Got one of those cool Boston Scientific implants.

Stay on the case, monkeys!

Hat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.