May 05, 2024, 07:24:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 221414 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: January 29, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »

hiya Caps emailed Dave & he didn't understand what he was trying to say. Lala's Mom then emailed Dave & explained what Caps was trying to say. Dave emailed her back & the next thing we know they got permission to search Monserat pond based on Caps & a witness he had found. The witness contacted Helen Lejuez & then she contacted ALE for him. He (the witness) has given a statement & this is why the search was granted. I know they used side scan sonar & were waiting for Kyle (or someone) to look at the pics. Caps told lala's they were going to drain Monserat pond for further searching. Will let you know what I find out.
I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them.
Lala's has warned Caps about Hotshot so he won't tell her anything. LOL

Leak said:Clyde Burke is Caps friend & who some of us felt may be Simian.
I can't answer all the questions about Caps cause I just don't know. He does not email with me but he does with Lalas.

LEAK: "Tue Mar 18, 2008
Here is a portion of a Capslock email:
I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS. but with the Government on strike, nobody is working. Polis department
has minimum service now just to maintain tranquility on the island.

LEAK: " I have access to a witness statement from this "pond witness". Sure seems from what I see that what he said & what is being translated on some boards are very different."

LEAK: "Caps knows a few ALE
I know he knows Clyde Burke.

John stayed and kept an eye on the side with the ALE till before the strike begin. 2 days the before venezuala crisis, John and some one scanned the pond.

Lala's is not refering to me is she Kermit??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: January 29, 2009, 07:28:58 PM »

To: XXXXX
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:53:02 AM
Subject: Re: Lala's Mom from Scared Monkeys
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: January 29, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »

Who's  currently copy and pasting for CnG?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: January 29, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »

hiya Caps emailed Dave & he didn't understand what he was trying to say. Lala's Mom then emailed Dave & explained what Caps was trying to say. Dave emailed her back & the next thing we know they got permission to search Monserat pond based on Caps & a witness he had found. The witness contacted Helen Lejuez & then she contacted ALE for him. He (the witness) has given a statement & this is why the search was granted. I know they used side scan sonar & were waiting for Kyle (or someone) to look at the pics. Caps told lala's they were going to drain Monserat pond for further searching. Will let you know what I find out.

I can't answer all the questions about Caps cause I just don't know. He does not email with me but he does with Lalas.

I have spoken to John and he is in contact with MOS. but with the Government on strike, nobody is working. Polis department

LEAK: " I have access to a witness statement from this "pond witness". Sure seems from what I see that what he said & what is being translated on some boards are very different."

John stayed and kept an eye on the side with the ALE till before the strike begin. 2 days the before venezuala crisis, John and some one scanned the pond.

I don't think so.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: January 29, 2009, 07:31:39 PM »

O.K. but wasn't LaLa's Mom from Georgia?  Don't throw nanners at me just asking. (I know it is none of my business)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 29, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Lifesong, that was beautiful.  Thank you for posting it.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: January 29, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

I don't think so.

Ok.Thanx!These V's that you've been posting i will almost gaurantee you are not to many degree's away from the Van Der Sloot's.That is just my opinion!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: January 29, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

Lifesong, that was beautiful.  Thank you for posting it.

I agree. Very touching.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: January 29, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

Klaas - thank you for that distinction.  I believe you are correct.

Emails and IM's are another story though 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: January 29, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »

O.K. but wasn't LaLa's Mom from Georgia?  Don't throw nanners at me just asking. (I know it is none of my business)

LEAK said: "Lalas knows [edited] & lives in Bama, near Bham

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: January 29, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »

I don't think so.

Ok.Thanx!These V's that you've been posting i will almost gaurantee you are not to many degree's away from the Van Der Sloot's.That is just my opinion!

I think so too.
That is who all these posters attacking Freebirds are protecting.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #671 on: January 29, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »

Thank you Lifesong!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: January 29, 2009, 07:47:38 PM »

I don't think so.

I think so too.

Are you really serious?  These former SM's would be protecting the VanderSloots? I would never have thought that. Guess nothing would shock me though at this point.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: January 29, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »

I don't think so.

I think so too.

Are you really serious?  These former SM's would be protecting the VanderSloots? I would never have thought that. Guess nothing would shock me though at this point.

Do the research on that last name Blue Moon!Your a very smart Monkey!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: January 29, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »

Who's  currently copy and pasting for CnG?

I would hate to be the grunt that has to do all the Copying and pasting!Just saying.You all know i'm not that organized!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: January 29, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »

Hmmm this is very strange to me I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them.
 So we must know this leak Faith doesn't post much here because she is a Mod at HFTM.
So where did the three of us post together that we can't be trusted.
NH.US ?
We can't be trusted LEAK why because we saw right through your ass.
 I will have to think on this tonight.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 29, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »

I hope kerm doesn't mind me butting into this one.

Of course!!  Who benefits the most by the attempted discrediting of this information?  When that didn't work, the attempted discrediting of the messengers.

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: January 29, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

pig
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 29, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »

Hmmm this is very strange to me I do not trust Faith, Blonde or Hotshot any further than I can throw them.
 So we must know this leak Faith doesn't post much here because she is a Mod at HFTM.
NH.US ?

Yes, I'm sure many know this leak.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 29, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »

NH.US ?

Yes, I'm sure many know this leak.

I wonder if their first name begins with R

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.