May 14, 2024, 05:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329852 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: September 14, 2008, 09:51:42 AM »

Nancy Grace : over to Pat Lalama.

Pat : well, when you...

Nancy : now to Art Harris, criminal writer.

Art : there are...

Nancy : now to Anastasia Bolton.

Anastasia : if you take...

Nancy : back to Art Harris.

Nancy : Michael Cordoza how do you see this case.

Michael : every once in...

Nancy : over to Anastasia Bolton.

and so on and so on.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #861 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:06 AM »

Does anyone think JB will try and pin this on George??

If they have evidence linking george to cleaning up tha car and some of us  think he hide that body, and well if there is incest..Then is it possible he will try to spin this and put the blame on George?

Good Morning everyone!!!!!

Wow - I wonder what George and Cindy are gonna say when they find out that Casey's defense is going to try and frame them? Wonder if they'll think protecting her was such a good idea after all. I wouldn't put anything past that girl!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:35 AM »

Good morning!  Welcome all new Monkeys!
Thank you for sharing your story Gabby and the absence, for the most part of your grandaughter in your life.

It is puzzling why Casey chose July 9th as the last time she saw Caylee.  Was there a specific purpose to that or was it just a way of throwing investigators off track?

I would like to know if the absence of Caylee in grandparents life - June l5 or 16 onwards was related to the events on June 15th. 

It seems that Cindy worked days and George worked later in the day. 
Was the regular habit prior to June 15th for Caylee to be with Grandparents in the evenings with Casey returning from her nights out prior to George leaving for work.  If so, this would not have required a Nanny.  How long did Casey refer to a Nanny?  Was it just in the last while?  Are there witness that heard Casey refer to a Nanny a year ago? - two years ago?  MO - there never was a Nanny.

Does anyone know if the house next door to the Anthony's is vacant?

I do not understand how the gas cans fit into this picture.  Does anyone have a clear theory as to how this fits - along with the police report of gas can theft?  tia

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: September 14, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »

Cindy Anthony Clashes With Protesters
Sunday, September 14, 2008 9:35:36 AM

ORLANDO -- Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got into a shouting and swearing match Saturday night with protesters who called her daughter, Casey, a baby killer.

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier.

Cindy's husband, George Anthony, called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report the incident.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

Good Morning .. and Good Morning MrsKub..listening to the same here on:
www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html#

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 14, 2008, 09:54:25 AM »

I am confused about yesterday's posts.  Can someone help me??
Is the house on Oviedo the one Casey said Zaneida's mother lived, but didn't really live there, but Zaneida stayed there awhile, but Casey had never been there??

AND what does this guy Danta Salita who is AWOL have to do with all this??

Sorry, but i am confused

I guess everyone missed my questions.  Anyone???? 
Good morning BTW
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 14, 2008, 09:54:42 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

no idea whether that's true or not... but I don't think she was doing much justice to the case anyway. Her combative style and cutting everyone off in mid sentence was not helping in my opinion...

someone pointed out that she has changed since the Melinda Duckett case / incident... and they might be right. Maybe she is better served hitting OJ.

I know of one person that says he's not going back on her show no matter what.

I'm not crazy about her style either, Rob. The bottom line is, we need the media to keep this out there. Something is better than nothing. Greta is not covering this. Here in NY, you don't even hear about this case on TV anymore. I hate to lose the 1 media venue that we did have for so long.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: September 14, 2008, 09:54:52 AM »

If they have evidence linking george to cleaning up tha car and some of us  think he hide that body, and well if there is incest..Then is it possible he will try to spin this and put the blame on George?
misitx5
by the time this is over you will be spinning.

Baez is going to try any and everything.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: September 14, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »

Nancy Grace : over to Pat Lalama.

Pat : well, when you...

Nancy : now to Art Harris, criminal writer.

Nancy : now to Anastasia Bolton.

Anastasia : if you take...

Nancy : back to Art Harris.

Nancy : Michael Cordoza how do you see this case.

Michael : every once in...

Nancy : over to Anastasia Bolton.

and so on and so on.

LMAO!!!!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »

ORLANDO -- Cindy Anthony, the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, got into a shouting and swearing match Saturday night with protesters who called her daughter, Casey, a baby killer.

The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier.

Cindy's husband, George Anthony, called the Orange County Sheriff's Office to report the incident.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/14/cindy_anthony_clashes_with_protesters.html

The scene that we watch every day on the cam is potentially dangerous and volatile.  People are fed up with Casey and the Anthonys.  They are literally getting away with murder.  Something is going to happen and someone is going to get hurt.  Casey Anthony belongs back in the Orange County jail.  She is already responsible for destroying too many lives.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

Is the house on Oviedo the one Casey said Zaneida's mother lived, but didn't really live there, but Zaneida stayed there awhile, but Casey had never been there??

Sorry, but i am confused

Good morning BTW

abbey, best I can tell you is I believe the Oveida house was Amy's and there are pictures of her there with Casey. Dante connects with Casey through MySpace but has had some suspicious moves during the case including moving, changing jobs and police trying to locate him for questioning.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: September 14, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »

Sorry, but i am confused

Good morning BTW

No, the Oviedo house is where Amy lived before she moved in with Ricardo and JP at the Glenwood condo.  Nothing to do with Zenaida.

Dante has nothing to do with anything that I can tell, except he used to live at Sawgrass Apartments and quit his job shortly after all this went down.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: September 14, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »

I just read on another blog that NG will begin covering the OJ trial on Monday and not Caylee any more? Is this true? Has anyone else heard or read this. OMG! I hope this doesn't happen. I'm in NY and this is about the only coverage we get here on this.

no idea whether that's true or not... but I don't think she was doing much justice to the case anyway. Her combative style and cutting everyone off in mid sentence was not helping in my opinion...

someone pointed out that she has changed since the Melinda Duckett case / incident... and they might be right. Maybe she is better served hitting OJ.

I'm not crazy about her style either, Rob. The bottom line is, we need the media to keep this out there. Something is better than nothing. Greta is not covering this. Here in NY, you don't even hear about this case on TV anymore. I hate to lose the 1 media venue that we did have for so long.

misses, if that's true, which I kind of doubt... the MSM will keep it out there because it is a huge case... and it gets ratings. If Girdle senses an opening - she'll take it. Gertie is all about ratings.

This is not going away anytime soon, much the the chagrin of the An-toe-nee clan.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: September 14, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »

Good Morning .. and Good Morning MrsKub..listening to the same here on:
www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html#

Good Morning Fladeedah. I heard there is video too but I haven't found it yet. Some of the posters on MyFox were talking about it. Said it was on the news and Cindy actually started it.  Where the hell were the bodyguards?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: September 14, 2008, 10:00:42 AM »

misitx5
by the time this is over you will be spinning.

Baez is going to try any and everything.

Shoot sometimes my head already spins!
Then I check myself by saying that whole family is guilty no matter what way they are involved..Sick sick people...JMO

Off to the store...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 14, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »

misses, if that's true, which I kind of doubt... the MSM will keep it out there because it is a huge case... and it gets ratings. If Girdle senses an opening - she'll take it. Gertie is all about ratings.

This is not going away anytime soon, much the the chagrin of the An-toe-nee clan.

Rob, I'm telling you, it's a dead story here. All we get are blips here and there.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

Morning everyone. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #876 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:53 AM »

Watch the video out to the right...

Cindy picks the fight by sticking her body in the door of the vehicle.

The protestor gets in her face and backs her out of the vehicle...

Then they scream and yell at eachother

... and a kid with the protestor accidentally gets an arm stuck in the car door.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 14, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »

Morning everyone. 

Meoooooow.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »

Where do you live Mrskrub?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 14, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »

Sorry, but i am confused

Good morning BTW

No, the Oviedo house is where Amy lived before she moved in with Ricardo and JP at the Glenwood condo.  Nothing to do with Zenaida.

Dante has nothing to do with anything that I can tell, except he used to live at Sawgrass Apartments and quit his job shortly after all this went down.

Wow,  I was really confused !!! lol.   So did Casey tell LE that she had never been there???

Dante:  Very interesting.  He has to have seen news reports about all this and still never contacted police??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.