May 04, 2024, 02:12:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 277052 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: September 17, 2009, 09:47:33 PM »

To be honest, I hope the Anthony's do another rounds of TV interviews.  Now I would not watch it but IMO, they are ones tainting the jury pool.  They are not helping their cause.    

MT, I understand what you are saying......but no way do I want them to be rewarded once again with blood money.  I want to see them get their asses out and get jobs....if they can and stop living off their granddaughters murder!!

Yeah but the lawyers are getting most of it, IMO, and that has to make them crazier.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

So what do they want to do that can't be video taped?  There is no audio on attorney clients visits so what's their FEAR? 

And not video tape family visits?  Oh I forgot...this is the Anthony misfits who think laws don't apply to them  

the jail denied special considerations to them for a private meeting to 'grief for Caylee as a family'....damn I almost gagged just typing that!!  And IMO no way in hell will they be granted no video taped meetings.......

Wouldn't it be great if George lost it and started choking Casey.  Then Cindy jumped in and George pushed her and flew against the room and hit the wall.  Ah, the visual makes me so happy.   

your visual make me laugh out loud and so does you new avatar!  That is adorable!!  MT, I know you met georgie while you  participating in the TES search, but did you also meet sin-sin?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: September 17, 2009, 09:52:42 PM »

To be honest, I hope the Anthony's do another rounds of TV interviews.  Now I would not watch it but IMO, they are ones tainting the jury pool.  They are not helping their cause.    

MT, I understand what you are saying......but no way do I want them to be rewarded once again with blood money.  I want to see them get their asses out and get jobs....if they can and stop living off their granddaughters murder!!

Yeah but the lawyers are getting most of it, IMO, and that has to make them crazier.   

Again, I don't think the lawyers are getting any of the $$$'s paid to the A's for their appearance, however, IMO they do have some financial agreement with BOZO through a third party and Brad is supposed to be working for them pro bon last I heard.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: September 17, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »

So what do they want to do that can't be video taped?  There is no audio on attorney clients visits so what's their FEAR? 

And not video tape family visits?  Oh I forgot...this is the Anthony misfits who think laws don't apply to them  

the jail denied special considerations to them for a private meeting to 'grief for Caylee as a family'....damn I almost gagged just typing that!!  And IMO no way in hell will they be granted no video taped meetings.......

Wouldn't it be great if George lost it and started choking Casey.  Then Cindy jumped in and George pushed her and flew against the room and hit the wall.  Ah, the visual makes me so happy.   

your visual make me laugh out loud and so does you new avatar!  That is adorable!!  MT, I know you met georgie while you  participating in the TES search, but did you also meet sin-sin?

No, I just met George.  I made PT take me to the Kid Finders tent and George was there with Mislteads. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 17, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

MOO...

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 17, 2009, 09:58:16 PM »

No, I just met George.  I made PT take me to the Kid Finders tent and George was there with Mislteads. 

That puppy avi is just too precious!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 17, 2009, 09:59:49 PM »

MOO...

Absoflippinlutely!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 17, 2009, 10:00:12 PM »

I remembered you meeting georgie, but couldn't remember you mentioning meeting sin-sin. Question? knowing what you know now do you think you would react differently if you met him tomorrow??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 17, 2009, 10:00:55 PM »

MOO...

I wondered where you were!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #609 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

I thought these motions are Andrea's motions that she said would be ready after Labor Day?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:49 PM »

Puzzler, no rose colored glasses, MonkeyDoodle, Cappuccino, Protect the little babies, Blumonkey, tupelohoney, Miki Monkey, ees53 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Night to all. Tomorrow is another day closer to Justice for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: September 17, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »

Who would hire them? I wouldn't ....   they are permanently unemployable - they would have to search far and wide for anyone who had any respect for them.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: September 17, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

I remembered you meeting georgie, but couldn't remember you mentioning meeting sin-sin. Question? knowing what you know now do you think you would react differently if you met him tomorrow??

I don't know.  I went there and thought I was going to say many things but I found myself not be able too.  Of course, they had not found Caylee yet and all this other stuff had not come out.

I remember getting in the car and my husband said "that guy is not going to make it, he is going to blow his brains out before this is all over."  And PT couldn't even tell you the color of our house.  But George's pain was that obvious and I could not add to his pain at that time.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 17, 2009, 10:21:32 PM »

MOO...

I wondered where you were!  LOL
I've been trying to read these ridiculous motions, but between the hubby, my son and the dog, it took me forever!! 

I'm so sick of all this BS that continually arises from the defense. Just get on with it already.....there is no defense for Casey!  IMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: September 17, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »

Read number 5-7 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20972653/detail.html

So in other words, "Macadoodle dandy's" *  definite assertion that they absolutely HAD evidence that is exculpatory & their client is innocent was a bunch of manure -- notice  "work product" being asserted yet once again.    *my new name for Mac since "Mac the knife" is moot since he's proven himself not to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak.

The fact IS the defense via Mac's assertions in open court was a bluff & they got caught.   Yes, they can "believe" what they want from the discovery BUT that is NOT how it was presented before Judge Strickland.

In one breathe they are claiming evidence collected proves their client innocent & in the next they are complaining that same evidence is tainted...go figure!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 17, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains was discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

What is puzzling about that rationale is there was an on-duty police officer there at all times. What would the difference be for an off-duty police officer to be there too? They are talking about apples and apples. 

Hmmm! Is it normal for the defense to be allowed to bring their own experts, hired to find in favor of their client, to stomp all over an unprocessed crime scene? Obviously in the case of at least one of their so called experts, Dr Lee, it would seem wise to keep them as far away as possible lest evidence recovered is not reported.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #616 on: September 17, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »

Puzzler, no rose colored glasses, MonkeyDoodle, Cappuccino, Protect the little babies, Blumonkey, tupelohoney, Miki Monkey, ees53 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good Night to all. Tomorrow is another day closer to Justice for Caylee
Have a good evening Sunny  an angelic monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #617 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:19 PM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

What is puzzling about that rationale is there was an on-duty police officer there at all times. What would the difference be for an off-duty police officer to be there too? They are talking about apples and apples. 

Hmmm! Is it normal for the defense to be allowed to bring their own experts, hired to find in favor of their client, to stomp all over an unprocessed crime scene? Obviously in the case of at least one of their so called experts, Dr Lee, it would seem wise to keep them as far away as possible lest evidence recovered is not reported.

Yeah, like LE is going to let Bozo and his club of Clowns stomp through a crime scene! What if it wasn't Caylee? Bozo wouldn't care, he wanted his crew there to taint evidence or to point fingers. IIRC he was offered the scene after they were done and he didn't go for it. He wanted an off duty cop to sit there, secure the scene till he finished making goo goo eyes at KC, finished his lunch and dinner and maybe fired off an email or two.

LE was there, in the pouring rain, on their hands and knees sifting through the muck and mud for pieces of Caylee. He wasn't about to go out there and risk getting mud on his shoes. Besides I'm sure he wouldn't want to pay a crew to go out there and look too closely. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #618 on: September 17, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

That is what I was wondering Miki - I did not think the defense was allowed in until the processing of the crime scene was complete?  Wasn't there a hearing held to this affect at one time?  I can't remember and if I recall it seems to me once the crime scene was turned over to the defense they never even went to it.  I may be wrong in my recollections just thinking out loud here.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 17, 2009, 10:34:27 PM »

I have tried to find another case where the defense team was allowed to be on the crime scene before it was released by LE and I can't find anything. Must be why do cases were cited in the motion today. This defense team really thinks they are so special. All laws and rules just don't apply to them in their minds. WTH do they get off thinking this way?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.