May 20, 2024, 11:11:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 280641 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: April 26, 2010, 08:14:32 PM »

Everyone wftv just stated live on the news tonight that Baez's motion for not available is for 11 days in June, but he will be there this Friday.
__________________   http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367324&page=19

sounds like he is going on vacation. Monkey Devil!  wonder if he is going on Geraldo's boat

Monkey Devil!       Or ...maybe he, Geraldo, and Todd are going deep sea fishing out in Cally-Fornia.

Well, that seems feasible since they are all sharks

Monkey Devil!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: April 26, 2010, 08:22:56 PM »

Everyone wftv just stated live on the news tonight that Baez's motion for not available is for 11 days in June, but he will be there this Friday.
__________________   http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367324&page=19

sounds like he is going on vacation. Monkey Devil!  wonder if he is going on Geraldo's boat

Monkey Devil!       Or ...maybe he, Geraldo, and Todd are going deep sea fishing out in Cally-Fornia.

Well, that seems feasible since they are all sharks

I personally think they would make excellent bait........cheers Monkeys... ::monkeywine2::Friday is coming!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: April 26, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »

snipped from above article:

A 57-year-old, self-described former master hotdog maker who lives at home with his parents, Knechel started the Marinade Dave blog in 2004

57 yrs old and lives at home with his parents??

I know it doesn't sound all that great.  Yet I've heard/read that he has a disability, which is why he's not working.  Could be rumor, I dunno.  If true, and if he's drawing a disability check such as SSI or SSD, then IMO that's a valid reason for him to be living with family at his age. 

I'm 56, and live with 2 of my sons, sharing expenses until I can get into highrise apts for seniors/disabled, near to where they live.  Sharing living space helps all of us, for the time being.

Some families just cannot make it these days without two or more incomes coming in.  Maybe Dave is helping his parents.  In this day and age, doesn't seem to be as much about someone being too dependent on mommy n daddy anymore, but rather more about economics and practical living, etc.

JMO.

I went over to his blog. He has diabetes. With no Health Insurance. I don't know if he is getting any kind of help from SSI, but it didn't sound like it. His mother also has diabetes, don't know if he moved in there to help out or what. Up here, a person that is fit to work, and I think Dave could probaby do some part time when he feels good, would be denied any disablity from the govt. And no big bunch of money either. When I was ill, I looked into our Canadian system and if I didn't have the disablity benefits from work ( 70 % of the gross wage ) I would be SOL. I never had to use any of it just yet as I had enough sick time, etc to cover my times I was off. All my hospital stays / doctors, treatments were covered, the only thing I had to pay for is the drugs and I get 80 % back. My DD has American friends and they think our plans here are a pot of gold relative to theirs. I can't imagine having to pay for the past almost year out of my pocket in full. So, I may not agree with every thought bubble Dave writes, I do feel for him on a human level. Or anyone who has the audacity to get sick when you are a certain age with no insurance.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1823 on: April 26, 2010, 08:48:42 PM »

Thanks trimm! 

Hey, if this is like a reality show, when do we get to help vote off the weakest link?   

I say not only should we vote someone off the island, I vote we just blow the darn island up and put us all out of our misery!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: April 26, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »

Oh, well I guess Bozo's going to be there on Fri. and I'm glad. I'm dying to see how he comports himself with Judge Berry on the bench.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: April 26, 2010, 08:58:53 PM »

Thanks, darn it.

I just heard the same thing, however, keep in mind, this is not the first vacation he has been on in nearly 20+ months-

This has everything to do with his statement about not keeping track of billable hours, and someone enlightening him.

I for one, would not miss Friday.

ITA, especially after what they pulled & receiving Chief Judge Belvin Perry's Order....extremely unwise

Uh, I'm still riding the high that bozo is leaving of his own free will or somebody else's order. Seems awfully sassy to all of sudden schedule a vacation right after having the judge recuse himself due to a motion filed by you. This wasn't planned it doesn't appear. The first important court date set by the new presiding judge and he just blows it off? that smacks of attitude to me IF it's all really some time off. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: April 26, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »

Oh, well I guess Bozo's going to be there on Fri. and I'm glad. I'm dying to see how he comports himself with Judge Berry on the bench.

I have a feeling Mason will do most of the talking but even his arrogance & dramatizing could just as easily get a judicial spanking....not sure if I will be able to see the hearing live but depending on arrangements I will be watching if I can, if not I'll go to the videotape later on in the day/evening.

PS For those that did not watch NG, it was an absolute waste of time - and no I totally disagree that this "mystery hair" on a piece of plastic is enough to throw a monkey wrench in this case nor do I believe one hair in an empty wooded lot full of trash is enough for the defense to successfully claim "some other dude did it."  I also do not believe one DNA error will be a successful claim that the entire case worth of evidence would be contaminated as well....it all goes back to 31 days not reported missing & what was found in Casey's car, computer in advance of the murder, the many items linked to her residence.   Now, if this was the site of the killing, well then maybe there might be some merit to an argument of contamination.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: April 26, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »

Doesn't Notice of Unavailability just mean Bozo is going to take a vacation? This is all I could find on the subject in general:

http://www.lawbizblog.com/2008/08/articles/management/notice-of-unavailability/

Kind of handy timing, eh?  I wanted to see him crawl in on the new judge's first day. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: April 26, 2010, 09:17:49 PM »

Thanks trimm! 

Hey, if this is like a reality show, when do we get to help vote off the weakest link?   

I say not only should we vote someone off the island, I vote we just blow the darn island up and put us all out of our misery!

Post of the day!  Cheers everyone! 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: April 26, 2010, 09:25:55 PM »

I have a feeling Mason will do most of the talking but even his arrogance & dramatizing could just as easily get a judicial spanking....not sure if I will be able to see the hearing live but depending on arrangements I will be watching if I can, if not I'll go to the videotape later on in the day/evening.

PS For those that did not watch NG, it was an absolute waste of time - and no I totally disagree that this "mystery hair" on a piece of plastic is enough to throw a monkey wrench in this case nor do I believe one hair in an empty wooded lot full of trash is enough for the defense to successfully claim "some other dude did it."  I also do not believe one DNA error will be a successful claim that the entire case worth of evidence would be contaminated as well....it all goes back to 31 days not reported missing & what was found in Casey's car, computer in advance of the murder, the many items linked to her residence.   Now, if this was the site of the killing, well then maybe there might be some merit to an argument of contamination.

BBM by me.

This is why I don't watch any talking heads anylonger.  They each have such a big headed version of the themselves..they don't feel they have to be accurate or timely.  Not just NG..but just about any of them.  They are no longer news reporters..they are talking heads. Each trying to scoop the other on the latest case gossip...let's ignore the facts.

Walter Cronkite must be rolling over in his grave.  I dearly miss the days when news reporters held themselves to a higher standard then becoming celebrities with talk bites.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: April 26, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »

I wonder who filed the bar complaint against Bozo, what was it about, and when was it filed?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: April 26, 2010, 09:31:03 PM »

Thanks trimm! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »

A 57-year-old, self-described former master hotdog maker who lives at home with his parents, Knechel started the Marinade Dave blog in 2004

I know it doesn't sound all that great.  Yet I've heard/read that he has a disability, which is why he's not working.  Could be rumor, I dunno.  If true, and if he's drawing a disability check such as SSI or SSD, then IMO that's a valid reason for him to be living with family at his age. 

I'm 56, and live with 2 of my sons, sharing expenses until I can get into highrise apts for seniors/disabled, near to where they live.  Sharing living space helps all of us, for the time being.

Some families just cannot make it these days without two or more incomes coming in.  Maybe Dave is helping his parents.  In this day and age, doesn't seem to be as much about someone being too dependent on mommy n daddy anymore, but rather more about economics and practical living, etc.

JMO.

I went over to his blog. He has diabetes. With no Health Insurance. I don't know if he is getting any kind of help from SSI, but it didn't sound like it. His mother also has diabetes, don't know if he moved in there to help out or what. Up here, a person that is fit to work, and I think Dave could probaby do some part time when he feels good, would be denied any disablity from the govt. And no big bunch of money either. When I was ill, I looked into our Canadian system and if I didn't have the disablity benefits from work ( 70 % of the gross wage ) I would be SOL. I never had to use any of it just yet as I had enough sick time, etc to cover my times I was off. All my hospital stays / doctors, treatments were covered, the only thing I had to pay for is the drugs and I get 80 % back. My DD has American friends and they think our plans here are a pot of gold relative to theirs. I can't imagine having to pay for the past almost year out of my pocket in full. So, I may not agree with every thought bubble Dave writes, I do feel for him on a human level. Or anyone who has the audacity to get sick when you are a certain age with no insurance.   

I totally agree, KatGram. 

Here in the US, when someone is on SSI for example, and receiving state medical insurance, they can work part-time if able, but cannot go over a certain amount of hours, or their benefit and ins is cut in proportion to their earnings.  Many times it doesn't pay to work part-time because of that.  Disabled folks who want to work, who can, very often need to take the big leap to full-time, and that may prove to be too much for their ability.  It's often either/or... full-time or not working at all.  The in-between part-time can end up costing the person more while they receive less.  Very odd.  But it's a delimma for many who are on disability.  Feeling stuck like that, not able to do more or they could get any benefits/ins cut completely.  A vicious cycle. 

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: April 26, 2010, 09:41:51 PM »

I don't know if it's been mentioned here before, but NG has a new syndicated show starting in the fall.  Makes me wonder if that might be the reason she seems even less personally involved with the facts than she usually is.  http://www.swiftjustice.com/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1834 on: April 26, 2010, 09:47:06 PM »

I don't know if it's been mentioned here before, but NG has a new syndicated show starting in the fall.  Makes me wonder if that might be the reason she seems even less personally involved with the facts than she usually is.  http://www.swiftjustice.com/

Hmmm.. Am hoping then that Mike Brooks (or someone else) will take over her current show.  Wonder if this new show has anything to do with the lawsuit that NG is facing in a couple of months?  As in... Old show/contract cancelled???  Maybe she scrambled for another show and came up with this one?  Hehehe....

Wonder if JVM is supposed to take over at HLN as the only show of it's kind? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: April 26, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

Hmmm.. Am hoping then that Mike Brooks (or someone else) will take over her current show.  Wonder if this new show has anything to do with the lawsuit that NG is facing in a couple of months?  As in... Old show/contract cancelled???  Maybe she scrambled for another show and came up with this one?  Hehehe....

IMO JVM is just as bad at getting the facts straight...ratings, ratings, ratings.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: April 26, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »

IMO JVM is just as bad at getting the facts straight...ratings, ratings, ratings.

...and plugs for her book, iWant

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: April 26, 2010, 10:29:11 PM »

Wow...what's she going to do for all those Fridays she likes to take off?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 26, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »

Wow...what's she going to do for all those Fridays she likes to take off?

Hopefully see a psychotherapist??   Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 26, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »

JMO.

yep...makes sense...could very well be...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.