May 17, 2024, 09:27:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548915 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #980 on: December 31, 2009, 08:24:39 AM »

Missing sisters found; mother, boyfriend arrested

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/dec/30/301656/amber-alert-issued-2-sisters-lake-wales/news-breaking/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 31, 2009, 09:06:55 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular/s...lqkTH49S-g.cspx

Haleigh Cummings Family remains hopeful for the holidays
Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 12/24 9:49 pm
Haleigh Cummings
WELAKA, Fla. -– Inside the home of Haleigh Cummings' grandmother, there is a massive Christmas tree. Underneath the tree is filled with dozens of presents for many different members of Haleigh’s family.

“Ronald will be there for dinner and to open the gifts. But he's asked that he have the rest of the night to go off....and talk to Haleigh...He wants to be alone to talk to Haleigh,” said Neves.

<snipped for space>

OS

Hi Monkeys,

Does this statement sound nuts?  “Ronald will be there for dinner and to open the gifts. But he's asked that he have the rest of the night to go off....and talk to Haleigh...He wants to be alone to talk to Haleigh,” said Neves.

If you "talk" to someone that means they are dead, JMO.

That part and the "taking the night off"........from what? He doesn't work, wtf is he taking the night off from ? I could understand if it was stated he just wants to be alone etc., but the way it was worded does make it sound as if they know she's no longer with us as have many of Ron's past stmts IMO

IMO if you go on the assumption that Ron is completely innocent for the moment, it makes total sense to me - from my perspective.  Whether she's missing or dead, he'd want to set aside time talk to her on a special day.  And taking the night off - from my perspective and again assuming he's completely innocent in her disappearance - would be taking the night off to get away from having to pretend for Jr's sake that he's happy it's Christmas & everything is normal.   

It's extremely difficult to celebrate Christmas or any holiday when a child goes missing from your life for whatever reason ... even if you have other children and other family that you have to do it for.  Nothing is ever the same.  JMO

I agree Bud'sGirl.It's all terribly sad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: December 31, 2009, 11:15:57 AM »

Seems to me that Ron Cummings has better places to be. He did the same on Thanksgiving. He doesn't fool me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #983 on: December 31, 2009, 11:33:07 AM »

Seems to me that Ron Cummings has better places to be. He did the same on Thanksgiving. He doesn't fool me.
Me either  It is going on almost a year since Haleigh is gone 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: December 31, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html

Haleigh's Dad, Ex-Stepmom Have Run-Ins With Law

Posted: 11:26 am EST December 31, 2009

Comment On This Story ››
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father and former stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have had more run-ins with the law, but this time Misty Cummings is the victim.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls.

However, in a separate incident Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared February 10 from her home in Putnam County.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #985 on: December 31, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

Posted: Thursday, 31 December 2009 10:59AM

Haleigh Update: Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law

This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Ronald Cummings:

Direction: South on State Road 19 to 308B

On December 30 2009, I responded to the above location in response to a possible Assault.

Upon arrival I spoke with Charles Jones III who advised he was driving down County Road 308B when he drove up behind a white truck he knew as Ronald Cummings. Charles stated at that time the truck tried to run him off the road, at which point the front of his car met with the back of Ronald's.

Observation of Charles vehicle showed old front end damage but no new damage.

Charles also said after Ronald parked in the middle of the road and stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you mother f***er". Charles said he sped by the other vehicle. Charles said the gun was black and could fit in the palm of your hand. Charles also stated he clearly identified Ronald Cummings as the driver and there was no one else in the vehicle.

Charles stated he wanted to pursue charges. Charles then signed/completed a voluntary statement and a charging affidavit. Charles was supplied a Victim's Right's pamphlet.

I then met with Ronald Cummings at 126 4th Ave.. Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road.

Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.

Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house.

Ronald then supplied the location to the firearm and access to it. Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the house and he did not have it during the incident.

Ronald signed/completed a voluntary statement.

Upon observation of Ronald's truck there was no evidence of a rear end collision.

While there I spoke with Misty Cummings who advised Ronald went to her house and picked her up so she could get the rest of her things from his house.

Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his lights in an attempt to run them off the road. Misty went on to say Charles attempted to pass them a couple times and at one point he almost collided with an oncoming car.

Misty stated Ronald did not have a gun during the incident and she never saw one. Misty signed/completed a voluntary statement.

The charging affidavit will be forwarded to the State's Attorney's Office for further review.

In view of the above information this case is deemed exceptionally cleared.

Any further reports will be completed in a timely manner and submitted as required.

ID #1256 12/31/2009 04:53

Approving Supervisor:
R.FRANK ID #1146

Division:

Reporting Officers:
PATROL Unit:  DELTA

This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Misty Croslin: 

Driving Directions: Highway 17 South, Right on County Road 309, Left on County Road 308B, Right on 4th

Avenue (Last residence on the Left)

While investigating a related incident (see PCSO Case# 2009-11512), I was made aware of several threatening and harassing phone calls which were made due to the events in the aforementioned case.

Misty Cummings told me that she'd been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls from Charles "Charlie" Jones, and his father, who is also Charles Jones. Misty said that Charlie was leaving messages regarding the incident in 09-11512.

Misty told me that Charlie's messages were verbally abusive, and that he boasted that he would get female friends to beat up Misty due to the earlier altercation.

Misty had at least three messages from Charlie. Misty said that Charles had also called and left several messages. Charles' messages threatened to do harm to Ronald Cummings.

Charles, in his messages, demanded to know where Ronald lived, and what his phone number was. Charles said that he wanted to "talk to Ronald if you know what I mean" and said that he wanted to confront Ronald prior to Law Enforcement making contact with him.

Misty played the voicemail messages while in my presence. Misty wished to pursue criminal charges, and was allowed to sign a complaint affidavit against both Charlie and Charles for Harassing/Threatening Phone Calls.

I relocated to Charles residence, and made contact with him. Charles was advised not to call Misty any more. Charlie was not present during my interview with Charles, but Charles said that he would advise Charlie to not call anymore as well.

The complaint affidavits will be forwarded to the State Attorney's Office for further review.

In view of the above information, this case is deemed Exceptionally Cleared. Any further reports will be completed, in a timely manner, and submitted as required.
Scene: 216 4th Avenue

Reporting Officers:
D.ALTIZER ID #1306

ID
#0 12/31/2009 05:42

Approving Supervisor:
R.FRANK ID #1146

Division:
PATROL Unit: DELTA

Here is the press release:
PutnamCounty
Sheriff'sOffice

JeffHardy, Sheriff

Media Release
December 31st, 2009

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received several inquiries regarding the incidents involving Ronald and Misty Cummings on 12/20/2009. These events are not related to the Haleigh Cummings investigation in any way. I have attached copies of the two Offense Incident Reports filed last night by the investigating deputies.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office will not be participating in any formal interviews or providing statements regarding last evening’s incidents. The main focus of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is solving the Haleigh Cummings investigation.   

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782

jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

ME: there is a typo for the 4th ave address. it was not 126.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: December 31, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »

How awful, it is Christmas time and you have a little boy that needs love and attention, not this kind of turmoil. God bless Haleigh and Ron Jr  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #987 on: December 31, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

How awful, it is Christmas time and you have a little boy that needs love and attention, not this kind of turmoil. God bless Haleigh and Ron Jr  an angelic monkey
Amen...........but unfortunately I'm not surprised by any of this 

Wanna make a bet they all skate on these charges too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #988 on: December 31, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6012086.php

UPDATE: Father and Ex-Stepmom of Missing Girl Have Brushes with the Law

TJ Hart

Putnam Co. Deputies investigated an incident late Wednesday night that alleged Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings, had allegedly been involved with an assault and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon without the the intent to kill.

The States Attorney is reviewing the charges.

This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Ronald Cummings

While investigating that incident, deputies were made aware of several threatening and harrassing phone calls to Misty Croslin from an aquaintence Charlie Jones and his father Charles Jones.

According to officers, Misty said the messages were verbally abusive and that he boasted that he would get female freinds to beat up Misty due to the earlier altercation.   

This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Misty Croslin

PutnamCounty
Sheriff'sOffice

JeffHardy, Sheriff

Media Release
December 31st, 2009

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received several inquiries regarding the incidents involving Ronald and Misty Cummings on 12/20/2009. These events are not related to the Haleigh Cummings investigation in any way. I have attached copies of the two Offense Incident Reports filed last night by the investigating deputies.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office will not be participating in any formal interviews or providing statements regarding last evening’s incidents. The main focus of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is solving the Haleigh Cummings investigation.   

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782
jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org

ME: I wonder if the 12/20/09 is a typo or another incident, I can't keep up anymore.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: December 31, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

And the circus continues.  Haleigh, the Monkeys remember you.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: December 31, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »

Amen...........but unfortunately I'm not surprised by any of this 

Wanna make a bet they all skate on these charges too
I'm sure nothing will be done 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #991 on: December 31, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »

Ron and Misty's true colors are showing.............. again. Ron Jr and Haleigh are in my prayers.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: December 31, 2009, 03:48:30 PM »

Ron and Misty's true colors are showing.............. again. Ron Jr and Haleigh are in my prayers.

So true......I read the article about how he needed "the night off to talk to Haleigh" and he just doesn't come across as the type of guy who sits around reflecting or is contemplative by any means, I'd be willing to bet he was out somewhere else. And before anyone states that he needed the night off because missing a loved one at the holidays is excrutiating, well I KNOW that and had to face it myself, but I didn't have to go off anywhere to sit and remember the joy Eli brought to our lives during his short time here, I'm capable of closing my room door and bawling in the sheets if necessary to put up a brave front for the kids. I just don't buy that line when it comes to Ron.........sorry, that's just me and I think Jules may have been right when she posted that maybe he was off with Misty, if you remember he couldn't handle Thanksgiving either.

I wonder if he would have wanted to go visit the "red rose site" he took LE to

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: December 31, 2009, 03:50:34 PM »

as far as ron taking christmas night off 2 things why didn't he just let crystal have him for the day then? and i hope someone followed him because while some here speculate that he may have visited misty (which is very possible) i think it is also possible that he may have visited haleigh's grave...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: December 31, 2009, 04:25:10 PM »

as far as ron taking christmas night off 2 things why didn't he just let crystal have him for the day then? and i hope someone followed him because while some here speculate that he may have visited misty (which is very possible) i think it is also possible that he may have visited haleigh's grave...

I thought about that as a possibility too penny.......one thing I really don't get is, if he wanted to get her "stuff" back to her, why didn't he pack it up (couldn't be much) and drop a box wherever she's living now. All BS from these too IMO, they are still in this together and still covering their arse. How pitiful for little Jr, I truly believe it's too late for Haleigh, but someone has got to do something to protect Jr (hell, even Tim M stated that).

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: December 31, 2009, 04:32:30 PM »

One last possibility about his "alone time" and this incident with/without Misty..........scoring some drugs to ring in the new year

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: December 31, 2009, 04:34:54 PM »

I thought about that as a possibility too penny.......one thing I really don't get is, if he wanted to get her "stuff" back to her, why didn't he pack it up (couldn't be much) and drop a box wherever she's living now. All BS from these too IMO, they are still in this together and still covering their arse. How pitiful for little Jr, I truly believe it's too late for Haleigh, but someone has got to do something to protect Jr (hell, even Tim M stated that).
You said it for me, I was just going to post that I don't believe for a second she was picking up the rest of her junk. All he needed to do is throw it in a grocery bag and drop it off  And by now I'm sure she already has in her possession the junk she left at his house.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: December 31, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Mother Asks For Answers
 Jessica Clark  Ann Butler     Created: 12/31/2009 1:35:07 PM    Updated: 12/31/2009 2:00:32 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. -- Another holiday has come and gone, and Haleigh Cummings' family still does not know what happened to their little girl.

Chrystal Sheffield spoke to First Coast News' Jessica Clark on the last day of the year.

Sheffield said Christmas was extremely difficult.

"There were a lot of things we didn't do. We didn't go all out because she wasn't there," Sheffield said through tears. "We let the kids open their present three days before Christmas because I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it on Christmas Day."

Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her father's home in Satsuma in Putnam County in February. She was 5 years old. Searches have turned up nothing in her case.

Sheffield said she feels law enforcement, specifically the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, is not doing enough to investigate her daughter's case.

"It's gone on long enough for them not to know anything," Chrystal sobbed. "I just don't understand. I want answers. I want to know what's going on. I want to know what clues they do have."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=150139&catid=3

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: December 31, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

One last possibility about his "alone time" and this incident with/without Misty..........scoring some drugs to ring in the new year
Thought about that also, and I bet Ron and Misty have been seeing each other all along, wonder what happened to the stripper girlfriend?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: December 31, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Mother Asks For Answers
 Jessica Clark  Ann Butler     Created: 12/31/2009 1:35:07 PM    Updated: 12/31/2009 2:00:32 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. -- Another holiday has come and gone, and Haleigh Cummings' family still does not know what happened to their little girl.

Chrystal Sheffield spoke to First Coast News' Jessica Clark on the last day of the year.

Sheffield said Christmas was extremely difficult.

"There were a lot of things we didn't do. We didn't go all out because she wasn't there," Sheffield said through tears. "We let the kids open their present three days before Christmas because I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it on Christmas Day."

Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her father's home in Satsuma in Putnam County in February. She was 5 years old. Searches have turned up nothing in her case.

Sheffield said she feels law enforcement, specifically the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, is not doing enough to investigate her daughter's case.

"It's gone on long enough for them not to know anything," Chrystal sobbed. "I just don't understand. I want answers. I want to know what's going on. I want to know what clues they do have."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=150139&catid=3
I don't think I could have had Christmas present opening on Christmas either, and maybe she didn't have JR with her on Christmas. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.