May 17, 2024, 01:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain  (Read 239337 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

Pamela's Antique business is a big red flag to me.  Antique stores are frequently used for money
laundering in the drug trade.  This woman is bad to the bone.

I agree Magnolia - I get a hinky feeling about her. Something more than accessory after the fact.  Her smug look - I get the feeling she's someone who (Like Casey A.) thinks she's smarter than anyone else.  I seriously hope they up the charges on her.

Kimmy53, I'm with you about the smirky perp walk. She walked out of there like she was at a movie debut or something. Walking on a $10,000 bond had got my hinky meter over heating. Safe buried in her back yard, she knew it was there and where the guns were. Her car was used to transport safe from the crime scene. And what about her supposed husband that she is married to, but not really legal. He seemed to know a lot about what was going on. Very confusing case, and seems to be getting worse.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090717/NEWS01/90717015

Three men charged in connection with the murder and robbery of Byrd and Melanie Billings are scheduled to appear in court this afternoon.

Patrick Gonzalez Jr. of Gulf Breeze, Gary Lamont Sumner of Okaloosa County and Wayne Thomas Coldiron of Pensacola are scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. court appearance. Gonzalez has been identified by investigators as the organizer of the crime.

Prosecutors want to clarify the charges against the trio.

Each is being held without bond.

They are among six men, a 16-year-old boy and a Gulf Breeze woman charged in connection with the July 9 slayings in Beulah.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2009, 02:58:29 PM »

IM, that's why I don't know what is true or not, InSessions also  Rumors I'm sure are running rampant.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »

IM, that's why I don't know what is true or not, InSessions also  Rumors I'm sure are running rampant.

Monkey Devil! I noticed.......but the 1206 Via DeLuna address is cracking me up~if there IS anything buried there, I'll be rich tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DP&Dato=20090716&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=907160806&Ref=PH

photo gallery of Pam's backyard at 1247 Ramblewood where the safe was found.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DP&Dato=20090715&Kategori=NEWS03&Lopenr=907150805&Ref=PH

Photo gallery including pics of her boat, some of her properties & the antique mall.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »

Thanks for the links to the pictures.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »

Thanks for the links to the pictures.

You're welcome no rose & I hope you are having a great day.   an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2009, 03:37:46 PM »

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9551

The Role Of Pamela Long Wiggins In Billings Murder Case
July 17, 2009
An Escambia County Sheriff’s Department arrest report obtained by NorthEscambia.com says that Pamela Long Wiggins, 47, was an accomplice in the home invasion and murders that occurred on July 9. As suspects were interviewed by investigators, information was received concerning a red minivan that was left at a predetermined location near the crime scene to facilitate the escape of those involved in the crime. That van was later determined to be registered to Wiggins.

Other suspects in the crime told deputies that firearms  — both handguns and long guns — used in the murders and the safe taken from the home were later transferred into Wiggins’ minivan. The van was later observed by witnesses at Magnolia Antique Mall in Gulf Breeze, a business owned by Wiggins. It was reported that Wiggins was the passenger in the red minivan which still contained the victims’ safe and the firearms used in the crimes.

On Monday, the ECSO executed a search warrant at Wiggins’ residence at 1247 Ramblewoods Drive in Gulf Breeze. Authorities were unable to locate the Billings’ safe or the firearms. On Wednesday, her estranged husband, Hugh Wiggins, told investigators that the safe was hidden in the backyard of a home owned by Wiggins. The arrest report does not specify if the home was the one on Ramblewoods Drive or if it was one of five other pieces of property she owns in Santa Rosa County.

State Attorney Bill Eddins confirmed Thursday that the safe and firearms had been recovered. He declined to say what, if anything, was inside the safe.

Wiggins was charged with accessory after the fact to felony murder. She was released on $10,000 bond from the Escambia County Jail.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »

Monkey Devil! I noticed.......but the 1206 Via DeLuna address is cracking me up~if there IS anything buried there, I'll be rich tonight

I should clarify by saying I don't live at this address, but I do live close enough to spit on this house, and if there was ANY activity in the backyard everyone within a stone's throw would know about it and I'd be digging up their yard tonight....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »

I should clarify by saying I don't live at this address, but I do live close enough to spit on this house, and if there was ANY activity in the backyard everyone within a stone's throw would know about it and I'd be digging up their yard tonight....
One thing that I don't understand, LE is saying what was in the safe, but what if there was some real good stuff inside there, and one of the people involved in all this took it out and hid it? Medicine in a safe? I don't know just seems weird to me.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2009, 03:53:27 PM »

http://www.kgan.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/2abd141d-www.kgan.com.shtml

Funeral held for murdered parents of special-needs kids
July 17, 2009 15:02 EDT

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) -- Loved ones are remembering a Florida couple gunned down during a robbery at their home.

A funeral was held today in Pensacola for Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Melanie Billings' brother praised the kindness and selflessness of the couple who adopted 13 children with special needs. Ed Brock says their lives "centered around children, their family and each other."

Brock says the couple "embraced the complexity of raising children with special needs" and "gave these children a joyous childhood and a much needed voice."

They also had four children from previous marriages.

Nine of the children were at home last week when intruders shot the couple to death and made off with a safe. A family spokeswoman says the safe contained jewelry, family documents and children's prescription medication.

Six men and a teenager are charged with murder, and a woman is charged with being an accessory after the fact.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »

Thanks from me too, Cece and Island.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »

One thing that I don't understand, LE is saying what was in the safe, but what if there was some real good stuff inside there, and one of the people involved in all this took it out and hid it? Medicine in a safe? I don't know just seems weird to me.

Did I read or hear somewhere that there may have been more than one safe at the house?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »

You're welcome Fanny Mae & hope your day is going well.   an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »

That is a great point......I can only speculate that maybe the safe was a combination safe like mine and no other way to get in except blow torch thru it or blast it open, and if they did that there would have been evidence. I don't think anyone of the above players would know the combination, but I could be totally off. Also, when my daughter took adderal I kept it in the safe as I have non-stop teenagers at my house and worry about them getting into RX, but I'm probably unusual in that extreme and I only keep legal document, video's and photos of my children in my safe (that way if the house burns, I don't lose anything).

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »

I don't recall that their was another safe, but there could have been, that was a huge house, and I'm sure they must have had expensive jewelry and other items that needed to be in a safe.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »

Anytime~I'm sure you're as intrigued as I am since this is close to your old "stomping grounds".

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »

I don't recall that their was another safe, but there could have been, that was a huge house, and I'm sure they must have had expensive jewelry and other items that needed to be in a safe.

Thanks no rose.  Maybe it was just speculation about a second safe that I read about. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »

Sheriff just announced 4pm CST news conference..

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.