May 13, 2024, 04:46:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 296607 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2012, 08:48:09 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Jose Baez will appear on @GeraldoRivera show tonight to discuss the videos of #caseyanthony that have surfaced
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF
32 minutes ago http://twitter.com/adamlongo

I can't make myself listen to those two........ 

Me either --- I have to be in good emotional shape for tomorrow's game--Roll Tide!   LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2012, 09:33:01 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Jose Baez will appear on @GeraldoRivera show tonight to discuss the videos of #caseyanthony that have surfaced
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo
We are excited to announce Jose Baez just agreed to come on tonight and react LIVE to the release of Casey... fb.me/G6rsKwnF

Me either --- I have to be in good emotional shape for tomorrow's game--Roll Tide!   LOL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2012, 09:34:21 PM »

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/08/casey-anthony-probation-violations-another-opportunity-to-watch-the-florida-justice-system-fail/
Casey Anthony PROBATION VIOLATIONS: Another opportunity to watch the Florida justice system FAIL
January 8, 2012

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
26 minutes ago
Geraldo Rivera
by adamlongo

I cant bring myself to see them either...I wouldnt be able to sleep tonight for the blood pressure...

Loca
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2012, 11:37:29 PM »

Well Monkey friends...I hate to say this but we've been wrong on almost every account.  First, we thought Casey would be convicted, Jose would get his license suspended (for all his stupidity), and we'd ask who in the world would ever hire the A's after knowing what liars they are.  I guess there ARE people who like people like the A's, huh?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 09, 2012, 06:44:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/367380/Baez-promises-charges-against-whoever-leaked-Casey-Anthony-videos
Baez promises charges against whoever leaked Casey Anthony videos
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:30 AM

::snipping2::
Baez said there is no way Casey Anthony posted the videos herself, claiming they were supposed to be for her private use, and not meant to be spread around the Internet.

According to Baez, someone like Casey in her position is just trying to express herself.

He said Casey did not give the videos to anyone, and now he and his team are investigating how someone got access to them.

"Right now, we're investigating everything," Baez told Rivera. "We're taking steps, and if lawsuits need to be filed or if investigations need to be done as a result of a criminal act, that's exactly what's going to happen. A person should be able to live and have their own privacy, and people should respect their privacy."

After showing a clip of the newest video, featuring Casey showing off her new ear and nose piercings, Rivera asked Baez if Casey was really remorseful or contemplating her future.

"I don't think you can take a moment out in someone in time, in someone's day and say, 'Well, they're remorseful -- they're not remorseful,'" Baez answered. "This is an unfortunate incident where Casey should have her privacy. She's entitled to her privacy, just like anyone else. She was acquitted of the charges that were posted against her, and she should be able to go on with her life, and I think this is outrageous that this is happening. I think it's criminal, and if it is, we're going to ask that it be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and let's see if the authorities are brave enough to do it."

Baez also said Casey was not chatting with anyone online in the video -- if she was, we would hear them.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 09, 2012, 06:53:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/baez-threatens-sue-after-casey-anthony-video-diary/nGJHk/
Posted: 6:01 a.m. Monday, Jan. 9, 2012
Baez threatens to sue after Casey Anthony video diary leak

Attorney Matt Morgan is confident the leaked footage is a plus for his client Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey in civil court.

"We believe our case has been strengthened as a result of this," said Gonzalez's attorney Matt Morgan. "We're going to file a motion to renew our motion to compel."

Gonzalez's attorneys were surprised to see the video pop up on the internet

"My gut reaction is that I was shocked. Shocked in the sense that I couldn't believe she would post something like that and cut off any type of financial gain she could get," said Morgan.

During a previous deposition, Casey appeared in disguise by video conference, and pleaded the fifth to nearly every question.

"The reason she cited was her safety. Her safety was called into question, because if the public found out where she was, they could get ahold of her and hurt her," said Morgan.

He said he does not believe the video was simply stolen and posted online.

"Names were edited out. It's an odd video," said Morgan.

Morgan said now that the video blog has been released, the judge should make Casey speak, especially since she revealed specifics about her new life in the video diary.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2012, 06:56:33 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30164870/detail.html
Jose Baez To Geraldo: Casey Videos Not Meant For Public
Anthony's Attorney Appears On Fox News

POSTED: 6:10 am EST January 9, 2012
UPDATED: 6:44 am EST January 9, 2012

Video at link.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30164870/detail.html#ixzz1ixeLwFaC

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2012, 08:40:51 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-is-she-going-to-be-a-tattooed-woman-when-she-emerges.html
Casey Anthony: Is she going to be a tattooed woman when she emerges?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on January, 9 2012 7:59 AM

Jose Baez took his side of the Casey Anthony diary story to Geraldo Rivera in an exclusive interview last night on Fox News Channel. But Rivera, who has been Baez’s greatest admirer in the media, sounded incredulous at times.

Baez acknowledged that it is Anthony showing off new nose and earring piercings.

“She’s going to be a tattooed woman when she emerges?” Rivera asked.

“I think that’s going overboard,” Baez said. “People have piercings and tattoos or whatever they want to accessorize themselves.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2012, 09:28:33 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Baez-threatens-legal-action-over-leaked-Casey-Anthony-videos/-/1637132/7664084/-/134bcmk/-/index.html
Baez threatens legal action over leaked Casey Anthony videos
Anthony serving probation in undisclosed Florida location
Published On: Jan 09 2012 05:59:07 AM EST  Updated On: Jan 09 2012 08:07:08 AM EST

Video at link.
"They were private webcam videos solely intended for her and certainly were not meant to be disseminated in any way," Baez said.  "I think this is outrageous that this is happening."

The outrageous thing is the fact she is not in prison.Period. 

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--

Geraldo Rivera might have been excited to listen to that fool, Jose Baez, tell some more lies, but I was excited about the start of a new season of Downton Abbey on PBS.  Very good it was, too. Made the intrigues of the Anthonys small potatoes. I knew that fool Baez was again going to be spouting his nonsense last night, but I have grown weary of those two clowns.  I read that Baez made some reference to "His team."  LOL  What team?  Yeah, Jose, my people will get in touch with your people.  We'll have lunch.  Yuk. 

Jose Baez seems to have access to Geraldo Rivera's show any time he wants it.  Gosh, I wish I had a TV show or network such as FOX anytime I had something to say.  Why is Baez given this opportunity?  I have more of interest to say than he does and I'm better looking too.  Well, IMO.

And what is Rivera's fascination with Casey Anthony, you ask.  Well, IMO, the world knows of his uh....interest in young women.  How many times has he traded in one of his wives for a younger model?  I've lost count.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2012, 09:50:34 AM »

Who in the eff cares if Casey gets tattoos and piercings ???? I have an idea for her -- get "MURDERING SLORE" tattooed across her forehead. 

She is just a vulgar, disgusting waste of space. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »

Who in the eff cares if Casey gets tattoos and piercings ???? I have an idea for her -- get "MURDERING SLORE" tattooed across her forehead. 

yes she is

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2012, 11:22:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--

Geraldo Rivera might have been excited to listen to that fool, Jose Baez, tell some more lies, but I was excited about the start of a new season of Downton Abbey on PBS.  Very good it was, too. Made the intrigues of the Anthonys small potatoes. I knew that fool Baez was again going to be spouting his nonsense last night, but I have grown weary of those two clowns.  I read that Baez made some reference to "His team."  LOL  What team?  Yeah, Jose, my people will get in touch with your people.  We'll have lunch.  Yuk. 

Jose Baez seems to have access to Geraldo Rivera's show any time he wants it.  Gosh, I wish I had a TV show or network such as FOX anytime I had something to say.  Why is Baez given this opportunity?  I have more of interest to say than he does and I'm better looking too.  Well, IMO.

And what is Rivera's fascination with Casey Anthony, you ask.  Well, IMO, the world knows of his uh....interest in young women.  How many times has he traded in one of his wives for a younger model?  I've lost count.

Babybear, I agree with everything you have said.  Rivera is as bad as Baez, IMO and is just looking for ratings.  I refuse to watch him (my own little protest)!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2012, 11:22:38 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2012, 01:25:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html
Hi all!
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com December 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM
Hearing scheduled to begin at 1:30p ET
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com December 19, 2011 at 12:18 PM
@Jada Unlikely
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com December 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM
I am inside the courtroom where the EquuSearch vs #caseyanthony hearing will start at 1:30. Attorneys for both sides are present. @adamlongo

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2012, 01:31:37 PM »

So, Bozo decides to speak up after letting Mumbles handle things last week.  And of course its a deeper pile of threats of investigations and lawsuits.  Who does this jerk think he is????  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »

Self edit.I just put my glasses back on,but the link is live. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
@adamlongo will be live tweeting the #caseyanthony hearing that starts at 2 pm
6 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/website-insinuates-topless-pic-casey-anthony/nGJS7/
Posted: 12:42 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, 2012
Website insinuates topless pic is Casey Anthony

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

More photos of Casey Anthony are circulating on the Internet, and Caseytrackers.com has posted one photograph that its insinuating might be a topless Casey.

Caseytrackers.com posted the photograph of a woman with long dark hair, the way Casey's wore it during her trial, topless with apparent photo-shopped hearts hiding some of the image.

There are other photos of Casey, including one with a female friend.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.