May 14, 2024, 10:33:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 181977 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2009, 02:27:43 PM »

Just because this is really bothering me.

May 12 2008 Kyle wrote:

He came to us during the search along with his brother who had a "vision" on where Natalee was disposed. The vision was cryptic and actually contained a latitude which from what he claimed could have been anywhere in the world. The brother thought they were coordinates, but it was just a latitude. Oddly, the latitude was within a half mile from where we found the trap

Comment from Michelle's blog:

latitude 12º 52’ N and longitude 70º 53’W said...

The Latitude of the quay in Oranjestad is 12º 31’ N and the longitude is 70º 02’W: The Latitude of the quay in Barcadera is 12º 29’ N and the longitude is 70º 00’W. Natalee's remains had been located at latitude 12º 52’ N and longitude 70º 53’W.

January 12, 2008 2:11:00 AM EST
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/today-on-oprah-beth-and-matt-holloway.html

My google map skills are not the greatest, but I just made an attempt to locate the bolded latitude and longitude, and found it was way out, just above the gulf of venezuela & that inlet that is to the left of the gas blocks & leads to Lake Maracaibo to the south.  Perhaps someone with better map skills & computer can confirm whether my finding was accurate. 

Your map actually gives lat and long along the right side and bottom of it.  By using those numbers on the map, seems to me that lat and long would sit right at Aruba somewhere.............couldn't for the life of me pinpoint it exactly, lol - but at least the right area.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2009, 02:35:57 PM »

This is not my forte, so bear with me here.

And we'll have to go from right to left...I have no explanation for how that happened! 

Ok. On the very right of the image below is a map of Aruba/Venezuela, in the middle is the map showing the Cardon III area, and on the left is the map from the very right image superimposed over the peninsula from the middle image.  Finally, I threw a couple of xx's there on the left image to show where they said they were searching.

Very approximate.

I repeat:  This is meant to be a very rough approximation only and is in no way intended to represent otherwise.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »

Interesting front page post from 12/27/08

Persistence Continues Search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba Waters

The Persistence continues is job in searching for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba. The deep sea search continues and is full steam ahead. They pursue the mission at hand, but recently took time to give us a brief update as to how the effort were going, News Audio Update from the Aruban Natalee Holloway Deep Sea Search.

Good luck to all aboard the RV Persistence …

The Persistance searching the seabed for the remains of Natalee Holloway.

ORANJESTAD – The decision of the Public Prosecutor to dismiss the Holloway-case has no effect on the investigation of the special ship Persistance, emphasized the crew that started to scan the seabed around Aruba on Tuesday.  With the best equipment in the world, they are trying to find Holloway.  Dave Holloway, Natalee’s father announced the arrival of the ship one month ago.  However, the ship’s arrival was delayed by the tropical storm Olga.

The ship has modern sonological-equipment that can scan up to 4000 meters deep.

The ship can scan very deep seabeds.  The ship will first determine the topographical situation of the sea around Aruba till the sea border with Venezuela.    The speed of the sound under water is measured with a sound velocity profile (SVP).  This is needed for the calculation of data during the scan.  Strange abnormal forms on the seabed can be captured with that. 

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/27/persistence-continues-search-for-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-waters/

So they were certainly going to be in the region of Cardon 3 doing topographical (at least) surveys.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »

skip to main | skip to sidebar The Search for Natalee Holloway
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from a geophysical engineer and marine geologist on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is reviewed for content and accuracy. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Fri 12-Jan 1145 hrs
The seas calmed down dramatically since Wednesday. Last night was smooth sailing and saw double the progress of the previous nights.

Thurs 11-Jan 0030 hrs
The bathymetric survey of the new grid is completed. The search area now totals approximately 57 sq miles, compared to the original 22 sq miles.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/x-persistence.html

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:35 PM »

Lat/Long finder..
try this:
go to:
http://atlas.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp
Map a lat/long coordinate using decimal values.
Latitude:
(e.g., 12.5200)
Longitude:
(e.g., -70.5300)
You should get a locate Star west of  aruba......
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »

I found this coordinate converter site and entered the longitude and latitude (12.52N, 70.53W which I hope was right).  It will bring up the google map after processing.   When I went in a little it didn't seem as close as Lifesong's but, again, my google map skills are not that great. 

http://www.mobilefish.com/services/coordinate_converter/coordinate_converter.php

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

This might help get us closer?  And also tells us Chevron analyzed seismic data for it in 2008 

Chevron has a 100 percent-owned and operated interest in the Cardon III Block, north of Lake Maracaibo in the Gulf of Venezuela. Seismic data from this block, which has natural-gas potential, was analyzed in 2008. Drilling was planned to begin on an exploration well in the first half of 2009.

Updated: March 2009
http://www.chevron.com/countries/venezuela/businessportfolio/default.aspx
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

Where is KTF????  Maybe I missed a post that said He was going to be missing....

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2009, 02:45:57 PM »

skip to main | skip to sidebar The Search for Natalee Holloway
The purpose of this blog is to give an inside look into the search for Natalee Holloway, offshore Aruba, Dec-2007. All writings are from a geophysical engineer and marine geologist on board the search vessel R/V Persistence. All quotes are direct quotes. All information in this site is reviewed for content and accuracy. This site will be updated daily until the search is terminated.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
X. Persistence

Fri 12-Jan 1145 hrs
The seas calmed down dramatically since Wednesday. Last night was smooth sailing and saw double the progress of the previous nights.

Thurs 11-Jan 0030 hrs
The bathymetric survey of the new grid is completed. The search area now totals approximately 57 sq miles, compared to the original 22 sq miles.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/x-persistence.html

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/01/like-plague.html

flying fish over at the lighthouse said...
The new grid is based on the newest tip picked up by FBI on Deepak's Internet to his Chicago lawyers. "There are no sharks but flying fish over at the lighthouse". Deepak quipped.
January 10, 2008 3:27:00 PM EST

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »

Where is KTF????  Maybe I missed a post that said He was going to be missing....

I noticed yesterday, but figured he has some fish to fry, sotospeak. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2009, 03:14:31 PM »

12/10/2007
Aruba delegation in New Delhi:  “…Also, the country [Aruba] is expected to float an open tender next year for exploring its natural resources such as oil and gas, in which it is expecting the Indian industry to participate.

06/08/2008
The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday. He is just back from a working visit in Colombia. “This is an historic moment,” said Oduber.
The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year.  WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run.  This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island.  Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years.”

11/14/2008NEW
Gas drilling close to Aruba 14 November 2008
ORANJESTAD - Venezuela and Russia have started with mutual drillings for gas in sea. One of the fields where they are gong to drill, Cardón III, lies close to Aruba. The Venezuelan company PdVSA and the Russian Gazprom do the exploitation. Almost 190 Venezuelans, Russians, and Americans work on the project Venezuela and Russia close to Aruba.The idea is that also the American Chevron-Texaco participates actively in the project, which is something that Venezuela has promised a few years ago. Chevron-Texaco is coping with the anti-American attitude of the Chavez-government.

Jen - just throwing this out there on the pipeline, in case it helps...

I know we gathered a lot more information on this project that includes the Cardon III area than ever made it to the timeline because we just didn't have a way to tie it in.  I'll search my notes files next to see if I've saved anything else, otherwise it's going to be back in the threads.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines
http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html
SOURCE: various

The following table lists Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago pipelines, as shown on the map. It is followed by the map, which you can click to see an enlarged version. The pipeline routes on the map are labeled with the codes that are explained in the table. Pipeline label codes are colored green for oil, red for gas and blue for products, such as gasolene, propane and ethylene. The diameter, length and capacity of the pipeline, if known, are shown on the table. Follow these links for current Venezuela economic data, which include oil and natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports, and Trinidad and Tobago economic data, with the same information. For historical data, follow this link, and on that page click on a year, and then a country name.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/venezuela_and_trinidad_and_tobago_pipelines_map.html

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2009, 03:45:39 PM »

I noticed yesterday, but figured he has some fish to fry, sotospeak. 
Thanks 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »

Name:     Keepthefaith

Position:    Scared Monkey

Last Active:    April 07, 2009, 11:30:58 PM

I hope all is well with KTF.  I will post the Tick Tock Clock and maybe he'll hear it and come post with us.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2009, 03:56:37 PM »

At your service Artcolley  

Quote from: Artcolley on April 08, 2009, 04:08:17 PM
FWIW, I have NEVER read anywhere that Kermit said he/she was a Secret Service Agent. I have seen where OTHERS have wondered this, but NOWHERE have I seen Kermit state this.

I would LOVE to see where Kermit said this, so if anyone has a link to this, I'd appreciate it.

Kermit :
They have no link because I never, ever said that.
THEY said it. Then attacked/stalked me.

Odd isn't it that NOT ONE OF THEM questions the LIES they were told by capslockwizard
or johan555 and his Joran is in den dolder and hermit craps that don't exists!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And what is this Kermit ?:

Kermit said :  " I was downstairs  next to ANOTHER Secret Service Agent"

The ceremony was held outside - where President Nixon's house that he grew up in in the background.
He is buried next to his wife by the gardens and his child hood house.
Billy Graham gave the prayer/eulogy

Afterwards, I went downstairs, inside the RN Library.
I had CIA clearance.
I was standing next to a Secret Service agent and a troop of Marines!
WAITING for Clinton to leave the building so I could go to where I wanted to go when I went downstairs.

Anymore diversions johann?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2009, 03:56:48 PM »

The new grid is based on the newest tip picked up by FBI on Deepak's Internet to his Chicago lawyers. "There are no sharks but flying fish over at the lighthouse". Deepak quipped.

whomever KNEW this - KNEW Aruba. And had to be out on a ship at some point. That's obviously where the flying fish are. And mainly at night. They will jump / fly on the deck of a passing ship.

enlarged, bold, and blue by me

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 03:57:49 PM »

I hope all is well with KTF.  I will post the Tick Tock Clock and maybe he'll hear it and come post with us.

Thank You MuffyBee....I sure hope He is alright and that the Tick Tock clock works to get Him here....

In God We Trust!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »

whomever KNEW this - KNEW Aruba. And had to be out on a ship at some point. That's obviously where the flying fish are. And mainly at night. They will jump / fly on the deck of a passing ship.

enlarged, bold, and blue by me

scratch that and self edit to make that RED 

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2009, 03:59:15 PM »

Maybe I dreamed this..................but didn't someone here post a map of all these Venezuelan blocks a few months ago?

I think KeepingTheFaith posted one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 04:00:59 PM »

maybe the Gizzardlockcaps hit squad got him 

or maybe one of drenga's deranged emails sent him into monkey shock 

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.