May 04, 2024, 02:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 150521 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 14, 2007, 11:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Klaas:  
tidycat wrote:
Hello all. Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's. Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family. I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared. This is what we have always accepted to be the case. Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do. I know Joe Taco doesn't know. He only knows what Joran told him. Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

I agree except that there is the possibility that the Kalpoes were seen cleaning their car more than once.

I hadn't thought of that, Klaas.  Maybe they were seen twice.  I wish we had Arubagirl here to help clarify this.

I know for a fact Arubagirl was talking about that same night.  Her post was posted a few pages back.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "robots"
Natalee was put in a place that is half water and half dirt

what that means ...i dont know

swamp ???

septic tank ???

concrete area ????

i saw it and cant get it out of my robotic head

Ok, Robots,  first you have magic,  now your psychic?  I think YOU should have this case solved by now!  Wink

magic....just silly tricks that are so simple but fun

psychic....naw......nothing special, we all have some gift for special circimstances

robotic....yes  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #522 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:28 PM »

Night Tidy,  glad you can stop in once in awhile at least.....  We've almost gotton 1/2 the gang back recently!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 14, 2007, 11:46:42 PM »

Klaas, I saw Arubagirl's post about it.  That was posted when it was a fresh fact.  We hear so much garbage on the talk shows anymore, and some of it comes out of Greta's mouth.  The hosts don't know what they are talking about.  Today on CourtTV news, the woman talking about the Kalpoes topic kept referring to them as "the former suspects."  That's irritating.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: May 14, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »

Natalee was put in a place that is half water and half dirt

what that means ...i dont know

swamp ???

septic tank ???

concrete area ????

i saw it and cant get it out of my robotic head

Well, i know you are positive this case is going to be solved.  I still go back and forth.  JQK, tonight has me a little more optimistic.  But I hate getting my hopes, only to crash again......   I'm sick of the never ending roller coaster ride.... making me nausaus... Surprised

Ok, Robots,  first you have magic,  now your psychic?  I think YOU should have this case solved by now!  Wink

magic....just silly tricks that are so simple but fun

psychic....naw......nothing special, we all have some gift for special circimstances

robotic....yes  Cool  Laughing

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:09 PM »

Hi Dihannah1!  You're looking very lovely.  Let's just keep hoping something happens this week like JQK seemed to think!

Smooches to all.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:16 PM »

Hey Elaine!!  My friend!  Howzit?  It's like the old gang is back again!!
Tidy, yes it is!! Sorry to hear about your legs swelling up. You must take care of yourself then, and just be sure to pop in and out when you can, without hurting yourself, cause we wub you!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:25 PM »

Shocked  strange,  I just typed something to quote robots and not there??????

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: May 14, 2007, 11:49:09 PM »

The parents felt safe where they were, it was a gated resort ?
My feeling at this time is that the little girl was being watched, not stalked, but a perp waiting for an opportunity.
I don't understand why when Jug and the ALE were at the Sloots that the ALE just didn't open the trunk ? All the rules, etc were slanted towards the Sloots and the Kalpoes. Old Man Sloot was talking " juristiction " at the house gate. What does that tell you about the later spin where they said they would  " help" because it was the missing girl who was important ?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: May 14, 2007, 11:49:28 PM »

Hi Dihannah1!  You're looking very lovely.  Let's just keep hoping something happens this week like JQK seemed to think!

Smooches to all.

Why Thank you Tidy!  Hoping this week, while I'm home, so I don't miss anything!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 14, 2007, 11:50:29 PM »

Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.

JUG was right, check the trunk

the spare tire was kept in the trunk

Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:12 PM »

Hi Snoopy!  Either you're leaving when I get here or I'm leaving when I get here (I just confused myself I think).   It's good to see you!  I was also glad to see Angie here and even Ozzie'smom!!

Hi Tidy Sweety.. we always miss one another! lol
Goodnight to those who went to bed.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The parents felt safe where they were, it was a gated resort ?
My feeling at this time is that the little girl was being watched, not stalked, but a perp waiting for an opportunity.
I don't understand why when Jug and the ALE were at the Sloots that the ALE just didn't open the trunk ? All the rules, etc were slanted towards the Sloots and the Kalpoes. Old Man Sloot was talking " juristiction " at the house gate. What does that tell you about the later spin where they said they would  " help" because it was the missing girl who was important ?

yep

- A Horse's Tale
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas:  
tidycat wrote:
Hello all. Just my worthless humble opinion, but I don't trust JQK's recollection of the facts of the case any more than anybody else's. Greta has forgotten major info she obtained in 2005 from her visits to Aruba and from Natalee's family. I believe Arubagirl that 2K cleaned the car the same night Natalee disappeared. This is what we have always accepted to be the case. Also, most of the hosts and panel guests they come up with on all these shows are unaware of, and prob. never knew, the basic details of the case like we do. I know Joe Taco doesn't know. He only knows what Joran told him. Even though JQK is the family's attorney, I don't think he knows the facts or remembers them like Beth, Jug, Dave, etc.

JMHO Rolling Eyes

I agree except that there is the possibility that the Kalpoes were seen cleaning their car more than once.

I hadn't thought of that, Klaas.  Maybe they were seen twice.  I wish we had Arubagirl here to help clarify this.

I know for a fact Arubagirl was talking about that same night.  Her post was posted a few pages back.

I was there when she wrote this....she was talking about the same night.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:57 PM »

Shocked  strange,  I just typed something to quote robots and not there??????

Shocked
i did my disappearing act  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 14, 2007, 11:52:18 PM »

Night Tidy,  glad you can stop in once in awhile at least.....  We've almost gotton 1/2 the gang back recently!
And it's been the good ones Thank God, who've come back. Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2007, 11:53:42 PM »

Me, too, MeMere...I was there and recall that it was the same night they cleanded the car.

Asked earlier...where's San???

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 14, 2007, 11:54:16 PM »

Kat_Gram wrote;
I don't understand why when Jug and the ALE were at the Sloots that the ALE just didn't open the trunk ? All the rules, etc were slanted towards the Sloots and the Kalpoes. Old Man Sloot was talking " juristiction " at the house gate. What does that tell you about the later spin where they said they would " help" because it was the missing girl who was important ?

.....just one of the many examples of- if you have nothing to hide..... The actions and words of J2K were deceitful lies from the get-go.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 14, 2007, 11:54:17 PM »

Joran: You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk = dead body], there is no case or I don't what. All shit. That is totally not true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam = body], then there isn't a case.

LOOK at this spin job

what is the difference ??

what a slug

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: May 14, 2007, 11:54:48 PM »

cleaned....not ceanded...good grief!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.