May 14, 2024, 02:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 453692 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3160 on: March 02, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »

Chelsea's case has hit me hard, usually I try very hard to keep my emotions in tack, I'm having trouble with this, like I did with Jessica Lunsford. I told my older daughter that I better not find out that you are still jogging in the canyons 
Yes it is very disturbing. I don't think any young girl should jog alone. Jessica Lunsford hit me harder even than Caylee did. 
I hope Josef is doing good tonight  an angelic monkey I totally agree with you on the jogging, I can talk until I'm blue in the face, but I think this time she will listen. Young and think you will live forever, and this won't happen to me type of thinking. Jessica will always haunt me, I watched her trial, and all I can say is I'm glad that monster that killed her is dead, and I hope and pray her family is doing the best they can  an angelic monkey
He is asleep right now, but his (this is gross) poop is becoming firmer so that is a good sign according to the vet tech. He ate two tiny bowls of food and drank some water and tried to find a cat. Then he found some cat poop and tried to eat it. Good think I had gloves on because I dug it straight out of his dirty mouth.

No Rose, I was like your daughter when I was young. I would go to Walmart in the middle of the night, drive to my friend's house, not tell my mom if I wasn't coming home, etc. THEN I read Ann Rule's book about Ted Bundy and it made me think, but not until my friend was murdered I changed immediately. I didn't talk to strangers like I would have, give rides to guys with sob stories, locked the doors, didn't go out late at night and always let my mom or someone know where I was going and when I would be back. Sometimes it takes a horrible murder of a friend to make people change their habits.

She was 8 months pregnant, wouldn't hurt a fly and supposedly rolled down her window to a stranger and then he robbed her and slit her throat. (at least that is what the police say)

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3161 on: March 02, 2010, 08:39:40 PM »

How horrible JSM, just horrible. Nobody is safe, and even if you are familiar with your surroundings and try to be safe, if someone wants to harm you, they sure will find a way. And to have her throat slit, horrific. I can assure you if a politicians child was kidnapped and raped and murdered by a RSO, laws would change real quick, horrible, but I believe that is true. Glad Josef ate some, and is going to the bathroom better now. Sometimes it just takes awhile for viruses to go away.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3162 on: March 02, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

How horrible JSM, just horrible. Nobody is safe, and even if you are familiar with your surroundings and try to be safe, if someone wants to harm you, they sure will find a way. And to have her throat slit, horrific. I can assure you if a politicians child was kidnapped and raped and murdered by a RSO, laws would change real quick, horrible, but I believe that is true. Glad Josef ate some, and is going to the bathroom better now. Sometimes it just takes awhile for viruses to go away.
It was horrible, she had a two year old at home, went to pay bills at a post office in the middle of a strip mall parking lot. A doctor found her and they got her to the hospital in time for her baby to be born by C section, but sadly he died as well. I still have my feelings about what happened to her, but it is just an opinion a lot of my friends had at the time.

You are right, if it was a politicians daughter, things would change. It makes me so mad. 

I need to give Josef a pill, but he is sleeping right now. I am still so worried about him. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3163 on: March 02, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »

Wish me luck, going to try and shove a pill down Joe's throat.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3164 on: March 02, 2010, 08:53:10 PM »

It was horrible, she had a two year old at home, went to pay bills at a post office in the middle of a strip mall parking lot. A doctor found her and they got her to the hospital in time for her baby to be born by C section, but sadly he died as well. I still have my feelings about what happened to her, but it is just an opinion a lot of my friends had at the time.

You are right, if it was a politicians daughter, things would change. It makes me so mad. 

I need to give Josef a pill, but he is sleeping right now. I am still so worried about him. 
I hope the little one she had is doing well, how sad that even the baby had died as well    I know you are, I'm worried about Zoe as well, always looking for something to happen, hate being like this. I tell myself enjoy her, and stop this, I can't seem too 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3165 on: March 02, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »

We can't do that with her, we are thankful she takes anything with peanut butter on it, otherwise I don't know what we would do.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3166 on: March 02, 2010, 09:33:48 PM »

Good evening all you beautiful Monkeys.

JSM I'm so happy Josef is better and is at home with you.  I know you are still worried, but they wouldn't have sent him home if they thought there was a chance he should stay in the hospital.  I think he'll be fine.  I know there's no use to tell you to stop worrying, but try to relax and not give yourself a heart attack or something.  Then what would Joe do?

NRCG Sorry Zoe is not well, but glad she seems better.  I feel really neurotic when I worry so much about Charlie so I understand.  We all just love our dogs.

My neighbor, the one who's husband died when I was there, got a dog.  She always said that she would never have a dog sleep with her.  Well, guess what?  The very first morning the dog jumped in bed and kissed her and now he sleeps with her.  I talked to her today and she told me that.  I said "You just love it, don't you?" And she sheepishly said, "Yes."  I read an article about dogs sleeping with people and it said that 90% of dog owners let them share their bed.  Of course Charlie tries to take my bed every night, he's trying to be the boss of the house, but I make him move over which he reluctantly does.

Tevye I'm so impressed with you and the way you are carrying on your life.  You are a great inspiration to anyone who has ever had cancer.  Thank you.

It's so sad about Chelsea King.  I feel so sorry for her parents.  These children who are killed always seem to be such wonderful girls with so much to give the world.  Also always killed by some worthless piece of garbage.

I missed Jaycee Dugard's mother on that silly Jane Velez-Mitchell's show.  Just turned it on at the end.  Something about how Jaycee was going to sue the monster who kidnapped and raped her.  Seems he wants to contact her in regard to family business.  Words cannot describe him.

Not a nice day all around, but so happy Joe and Zoe are better. 

Prayers and hugs to all Monkeys who need them--even those who don't!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3167 on: March 02, 2010, 09:49:06 PM »

I hope the little one she had is doing well, how sad that even the baby had died as well    I know you are, I'm worried about Zoe as well, always looking for something to happen, hate being like this. I tell myself enjoy her, and stop this, I can't seem too 
Her little one was raised by her father and new "mother" he married soon after. He took every picture of my friend from that child, no mention of her mother, totally wiped them memory of her mom away. 

Just got back from walking Josef, he wanted to keep walking but I could tell he is tired. Gave him his pill, I too like you look for something to be wrong, something bad to happen etc. I think that is why they think I am crazy at the vet although this time something was seriously wrong. I need to find me a vet that is single and marry him or change my nephew's mind and have him go to vet school. It would make things much more easier on my mind and my pocket book. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3168 on: March 02, 2010, 09:50:55 PM »

We can't do that with her, we are thankful she takes anything with peanut butter on it, otherwise I don't know what we would do.
Peanut butter doesn't work with Joe, he licks it off the pill. So I open his mouth, shove it down the back, clamp is mouth shut, blow in his nose and rub his neck. Works a lot better than hot dogs, he would eat the hot dog and spit out the pill. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3169 on: March 02, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »

JSM I'm so happy Josef is better and is at home with you.  I know you are still worried, but they wouldn't have sent him home if they thought there was a chance he should stay in the hospital.  I think he'll be fine.  I know there's no use to tell you to stop worrying, but try to relax and not give yourself a heart attack or something.  Then what would Joe do?

NRCG Sorry Zoe is not well, but glad she seems better.  I feel really neurotic when I worry so much about Charlie so I understand.  We all just love our dogs.

My neighbor, the one who's husband died when I was there, got a dog.  She always said that she would never have a dog sleep with her.  Well, guess what?  The very first morning the dog jumped in bed and kissed her and now he sleeps with her.  I talked to her today and she told me that.  I said "You just love it, don't you?" And she sheepishly said, "Yes."  I read an article about dogs sleeping with people and it said that 90% of dog owners let them share their bed.  Of course Charlie tries to take my bed every night, he's trying to be the boss of the house, but I make him move over which he reluctantly does.

Tevye I'm so impressed with you and the way you are carrying on your life.  You are a great inspiration to anyone who has ever had cancer.  Thank you.

It's so sad about Chelsea King.  I feel so sorry for her parents.  These children who are killed always seem to be such wonderful girls with so much to give the world.  Also always killed by some worthless piece of garbage.

I missed Jaycee Dugard's mother on that silly Jane Velez-Mitchell's show.  Just turned it on at the end.  Something about how Jaycee was going to sue the monster who kidnapped and raped her.  Seems he wants to contact her in regard to family business.  Words cannot describe him.

How sweet your neighbor with her dog, and now he sleeps with her. That is one thing Zoe doesn't do, she use to jump up for awhile in the bed maybe for about 15 minutes and then that's it. She can't stand to be bumped, so if I would accidently move my foot and bump her she would growl and jump off and go in her own bed.  She likes her own space, she has never been an overly affectionate dog, you feel blessed when she gives you a kiss 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3170 on: March 02, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »

Peanut butter doesn't work with Joe, he licks it off the pill. So I open his mouth, shove it down the back, clamp is mouth shut, blow in his nose and rub his neck. Works a lot better than hot dogs, he would eat the hot dog and spit out the pill. 
He sounds just like Heidi, my parents second doxie that they had. She would do the same thing, and my dad would have to shove it down her throat. We are lucky, she would literally eat anything if peanut butter was coating it  What a routine you have to do for him to take a pill. Have you tried those new edible things at the vet, that you wrap the pill in and they are suppose to eat it? Don't know if they work, but the vet has given me some. I was going to try it, but then thought it might irritate her irritable bowel.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3171 on: March 02, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »

How terrible for your friend's child, no memories of her real mom  Not a bad idea, a young single vet, something to think about for sure. That is awful how much you were charged for Josef, but nothing you can do but pay it. That is a lot of money  It's a shame what doctors and vets and dentists charge. Hope everyone has a good night, time to watch tv. I'm laughing the coyotes are out howling, and Zoe is howling along with them, I think she would like to go run and howl with them, but what would she do without her bed and dinner bowl?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3172 on: March 02, 2010, 09:59:57 PM »

Baby, sorry I missed you. I am trying not to worry, but I still worry about Joe. My health, I could care less, his is the most important.

That is great about the lady getting a dog, I always said I wouldn't have a dog sleep with me either, but when Joe got sick like this a few years ago, I knew if he was on the bed then I could keep an eye on him. Now that he won't sleep with me, I sleep on a stack of blankets on the floor. I know I sound like a crazy person, but I really just need to know he is safe and close to me during the night.

Kiss your Charlie for me and tell him that he has competition in who has the stinky butt award.

I didn't realise that creep wants to contact Jaycee. I would like to take a tire iron to his head and that freak that killed poor Chelsea. I could go on, but it will not be PC, so I will zip my lips. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3173 on: March 02, 2010, 10:04:48 PM »

He sounds just like Heidi, my parents second doxie that they had. She would do the same thing, and my dad would have to shove it down her throat. We are lucky, she would literally eat anything if peanut butter was coating it  What a routine you have to do for him to take a pill. Have you tried those new edible things at the vet, that you wrap the pill in and they are suppose to eat it? Don't know if they work, but the vet has given me some. I was going to try it, but then thought it might irritate her irritable bowel.
You are lucky No Rose, it does get to be a fight if he knows a pill is coming. You are talking about pill pockets. No I asked and he wouldn't even eat them at the vet. Luckily I asked before I bought them. If Zoe takes pills with peanut butter I definitely wouldn't try the pill pockets. They cost a bunch of money.  I have to give him another one in a minute, I may wrap this one in some bread. Doubt that will work.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3174 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »

For those that may not get over to the Food and Product Recall area:
Diabetic test strip recall
OneTouch SureStep Test Strips
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7274.msg1086407#msg1086407

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3175 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09:26 PM »

How terrible for your friend's child, no memories of her real mom  Not a bad idea, a young single vet, something to think about for sure. That is awful how much you were charged for Josef, but nothing you can do but pay it. That is a lot of money  It's a shame what doctors and vets and dentists charge. Hope everyone has a good night, time to watch tv. I'm laughing the coyotes are out howling, and Zoe is howling along with them, I think she would like to go run and howl with them, but what would she do without her bed and dinner bowl?
Yes young single vet would be nice, but if I found one he would probably run the other way.  Monkey Devil!

It was a very large bill, but I have paid 5 times more to get him well, so I gotta do what I gotta do. Luckily, they are letting me pay it off. Have fun watching TV, keep Zoe away from the coyotes. I am watching some democrat that just won the nomination for governor, blah, blah, blah. He's gonna lose the race. I didn't even vote today.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3176 on: March 02, 2010, 10:10:36 PM »

For those that may not get over to the Food and Product Recall area:
Diabetic test strip recall
OneTouch SureStep Test Strips
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7274.msg1086407#msg1086407
  Thank you Muffy, I think that is what my ex BIL uses. I will call him right now.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3177 on: March 03, 2010, 09:03:29 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3178 on: March 03, 2010, 09:28:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!!
Good morning.  Bread may work for Josef to swallow a pill, I just gave Zoe's pill to her on peanut butter, works like a charm.  Thanks Muffy
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3179 on: March 03, 2010, 09:34:18 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Hows Joesf doing this morning JSM?

I have a question for all the Texas Monkeys. Have any of you received notice that the state has added a state tax for all Internet usage. I received though my provider that as of the first of this month I would have the tax added to my bill.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.