May 21, 2024, 02:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 338659 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 15, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Legally, Cindy would have to give them to her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 15, 2011, 08:19:57 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez. 

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

I like that Tony and a previous roommate are giving it a go for a "Caylee's Law".

ITA

This is how I see it too...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: July 15, 2011, 08:20:12 PM »

Hey Klaas~

Would you mind removing the "copyrighted" pic of the monkey clapping on Post # 693

Thank you~ MK

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 08:52:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: July 15, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »

I want to know how in the H E double hockey sticks Byass can now appeal the 4 lying convictions?  He stood up in his opening and admitted to them ... said they were not even addressing them because they were true?!  Lying loser!  I soooo want him living in the street with no law license! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: July 15, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

The witch's ladder always worked for me in my vengeful younger days. Take a piece of string, tying 10 knots along its length. While tying each knot, imagine any 'lovely' thing you can happening to Killer TotMom, or even how you really feel about her. Then bury the string.Within 2 weeks, there should be acceptable results of some sorts. Very Important: Do not feel guilt afterwards!

No way do I do this anymore, because I always felt guilty. But I might just break out the twine again--one  more time.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 15, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

The witch's ladder always worked for me in my vengeful younger days. Take a piece of string, tying 10 knots along its length. While tying each knot, imagine any 'lovely' thing you can happening to Killer TotMom, or even how you really feel about her. Then bury the string.Within 2 weeks, there should be acceptable results of some sorts. Very Important: Do not feel guilt afterwards!

No way do I do this anymore, because I always felt guilty. But I might just break out the twine again--one  more time.

I can assure you I would feel absolutely not one scintilla of guilt....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 15, 2011, 08:28:30 PM »

I have a feeling KC is going to be skipping out of jail on the 16th, not the 17th as it was purportedly amended. I think the alleged date change was to fool any protesters and any would be vigilantes justice-seekers.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 15, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »

This is a beautiful "Caylee poem"...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249527838392486&set=o.165914710142997&type=1&theater

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 15, 2011, 08:39:29 PM »

I have a feeling KC is going to be skipping out of jail on the 16th, not the 17th as it was purportedly amended. I think the alleged date change was to fool any protesters and any would be vigilantes justice-seekers.
I wondered today after Morgan got denied ... has to be a reason ... and I believe it's what you stated above ... and the judge couldn't let the cat out of the bag ... as until she's out of their jurisdiction or take over by her lawyers ... Orange co LE is still responsible for her wellbeing.  God knows if something happens to her ... the As will sue sue sue and cost FL taxpayers even more money than they've already laid out! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 15, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez. 

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

I like that Tony and a previous roommate are giving it a go for a "Caylee's Law".

I read in a deposition of his that someone broke into his apartment and stole some things while he was "dating" Ms. Anthony.  Makes you go hmmmmmm...doesn't it.  Broke a window or something.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: July 15, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »

Casey Anthony Look-Alike Says Attack Story is Bogus

The story making the rounds that a Casey Anthony look-alike was attacked because of her resemblance to the notorious former defendant is bogus -- this according to the alleged victim.

::snipping2::

But TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, and there is no mention of the Casey Anthony connection. 

We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: July 15, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »

Texas-bound? Speculation runs rampant about Casey Anthony's post-prison plans 

http://www.khou.com/video?id=125666888&sec=567717
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: July 15, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »

I know there are Padilla fans on SM ... and I'm sorry for offending you.  But this is how I feel.

I'm glad someone is finally taking him to task for all his outlandish statements!  To me, he's just one more person who inserted himself in this case because it would gain him some attention.   And all these people who inserted themselves just gave the defense more ammunition for acquital. 

And as for Tony Lazarro (sp) writing a book (I know, probably threads back - but I didn't comment then.) ... how can he possibly write a book?!!  He had to have most of his statements read back to him from depos during trial! 

His memory failed him at trial ... but all the sudden it's good enough to write a book?!  Doubt it!
Newfie, Padilla was in it for the $$$$ and then he got caught up in the daisy chain crap, thats when I tuned him out.

As for Tony writing a book, it would be what about 7 pages or so? Page 1.. I met KC on the internet ... Page 2... I boinked KC .... Page 3... same as page 2... Page 4... I went back home to NY.... Page 5.... get back home and some crazy mushroom head lady shows up at my house and KC leaves... Page 6.... I have to go to court because a sloppy slagger that I shagged on Page 2 & 3 killed her baby and threw her in the woods... Page 7.... The End.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Joe's Mama--Thanks.  Now I don't have to buy the book.  That's about it.
  Hi Baby, since you don't need to buy the book send the money to me 

Well, JSM, I wouldn't have bought it anyway.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: July 15, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »

I want to add, in the video the reporter says she spoke to Lippman who says she has NO relatives in Texas.  They also pulled up a LexusNexus report and she has relatives in NY, OH and FL but nothing came up for TX.

So the woman calling into the radio station is either a whackadoodle (anyone know where JW is these days...hmmmm)  or Lippman is spreading one of the Ants half truths or mistruths? 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 15, 2011, 08:57:20 PM »

I'll be there again next week; maybe I will run into her.  I wonder if she will be ready for the 104 degree heat and 100% humidity.   Great place for her to get a taste of what hell will be like.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: July 15, 2011, 08:57:58 PM »

Dad, aid workers convicted in starved girl's death

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The father of a disabled Philadelphia teen who starved to death has been convicted of child endangerment for abandoning the girl with her unfit mother.

A Philadelphia jury has also convicted a social-services contractor of involuntary manslaughter and a city social worker of reckless endangerment in Danieal (dan-YELL') Kelly's death.

Daniel Kelly faces up to seven years in prison. His lawyer, Earl Kauffman, wonders if the jury was influenced by anger over the recent acquittal of Florida mother Casey Anthony in her daughter's death

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-dad-aid-workers-convicted-in-starved-girls-death-20110715,0,5789957.story
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 15, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »

Oh no!! 

Attys on HLN said that Baez would set up an LLC company for KC and any contract for an interview would be with the company. The company would pay Casey a salary and it would be very difficult for any judgements to get to the money.

They said OJ did the same thing and that the Goldman's had no luck getting to his money.

Well, now isn't this just dandy!

I think Casey, just like OJ and Joran, will get into trouble again in no time at all.

This is exactly what I've been saying! I also think Baez will be the one in charge. I believe he saw Casey as his meal ticket & it was the reason he played to the media masses every chance he got. Johnny Cochran used to do the same thing, always pushing the limit, etc. Again, I remember when he said he put his daughter in charge of media relations at the beginning of this case. Now that she played her part in this by negotiating & being a liason to the media, I wonder how many offers she's had now?

Fox, ABC, Disney - they're all probably after her.

Poor Caylee. She's become everybody's ticket to the bucks. 

I told ya all that is exactly what he would do...and the LLC..naw I'm betting it will be a dummy corp..and it will buy her house, pay all her expenses..etc, etc,..and if he manages to set it up in another country she won't even have to pay taxes.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: July 15, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

Attorney who represented Casey Anthony describes her as ‘kind, respectful’

On July 14, 2011, HLN host Piers Morgan spoke to one of the defense attorneys who represented Casey Anthony: Dorothy Clay Sims

Piers Morgan asked, “What kind of woman is she, do you think?  How would you summarize her?”

Dorothy Clay Sims replied, “Well, I think the best way to summarize her is to parrot the testimony that was actually given in the trial.  The two individuals, for example, who worked in the jail with her, they saw day in and day out for years, they described her as kind.  They described her as respectful.  And not angry, not cruel.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/attorney-who-represented-casey-anthony-describes-her-as-kind-respectful
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 15, 2011, 09:02:40 PM »

I'll be there again next week; maybe I will run into her.  I wonder if she will be ready for the 104 degree heat and 100% humidity.   Great place for her to get a taste of what hell will be like.   

Oh hell no ! Texas is too close to me!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: July 15, 2011, 09:05:34 PM »

Casey Anthony to be Released Sunday; Is She in Danger?

Hiring private security would be very expensive, Kendall says: "A couple hundred dollars an hour, around-the-clock guards and their housing - you can imagine what it would look like after a month."

Mantell says Anthony may be at risk of harm from people who think she got away with murder - or may want to harm herself. She should get therapy, he says.

"I hope she is fearful, I hope she is in a state of depression, I hope she is feeling suffering - because those would be normal reactions," Mantell says. "Guilt is a healthy normal reaction. She has remarkable demons that we hope she has to deal with, because that would be an indication that she has some psychological health."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/211005/4/Is-Casey-Anthony-in-Danger-after-Her-Release-Sunday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.