May 14, 2024, 03:38:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 279328 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 30, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 30, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »

So, I actually tried the zip lock bag in the bathtub.  The ziplock with water and an object stayed on the bottom of the tub and you could not tell it had water in it.  But the ziplock bag with object and no water floated to the top.....  pictures coming up!!!!

Wreck didn't show up did he?   Razz      Laughing

Good detective work Always1   Wink

Law   thanks for your imput.  That's been my thinking all along.

Rock on ya'll   Cool
A good monkey never tells!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: November 30, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys.
I continue to wonder about Stephanie Croes, supposed to be Joran's girlfriend in 2005, Miss Aruba, who had a website at the time of Natalie's disappearance that showed all the suspicious sites, white rocks, lighthouse etc. Here is her current site. She is still interested in wicca/the dark arts, but no longer lists Joran as one of her friends. She does list the VIP club as one of her organizations. Wasn't there talk about this men's club?

http://fraumorgana.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayGroups.do?viewother=true&userId=32389248

She is a friend of Loco Stephie

I wish someone could talk to her.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 30, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »

I want everyone to know that Aruba has changed. I believe the reason for that in the massive amount of people who have moved there from other countries where crime and corruption are the standard. I will admit when I was there police and government may not have been the brightest cranyons in the box, and they probably padded their pockets, but nothing as sinister as what we are finding out about now. Yes you could get a bag of coke from the bartender at Visage, but blatant drung deals did not happen on the corner in front of Dunkin Donuts in the middle of the morning like I witnessed not too long ago. Yes, a watersport boy might provide you with some pot if you approached him. But the influx of foreigners in Aruba has really moved it in a whole different direction. I WAS a young blonde American girl living alone there. I did walk downtown from the Cellar late at night to my car parked at the Paddock....I never felt scared. Arubans are as a whole really lovely people. It hurts me to see so many people group them together with the scum that has taken over down there. I don't know how to change it, but it is important to me to let everyone know this. Note the main characters we are discussing daily...how many of them are actually Aruban? Not the majority.

I disagree with your input that Aruba has changed.  They are corrupt as ever in my opinion.  There was an American girl recently raped and left on the beach not too long ago.  A friend of mine went on vacation there about a year ago and she mentioned to me she felt unsafe.  I tried to warn her and I didn't want to make her too afraid so when she came back she told me how much it had changed from the last time she was there and it was not for the better.  They have always been sinister it's just that we are paying more attention now because of what happened to Natalee.

Nelson Odubor = sinister
Rudy Croes = sinister
Paulus Van der Sloot = sinister
Jan Van der Straten = sinister
Karin Jansen = sinister
Hans Mos = sinister
Dennis Jacobs = sinister
Gerald Dompig = sinister
Julia Renfro = sinister = American Traitor

Yes they are not native Arubans but they live on Aruba and hold the highest power.  The natives should have demanded justice for their island.  Why is it that they didn't?  Because sinister rules.

JMO
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: November 30, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

from foxnews.com:
The Mystery of Joran's Teacher
Joran van der Sloot claimed that he confided in one of his teachers after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Was he lying again? And who is this teacher? Find out this Monday at 10 pm ET only on 'On the Record'!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 30, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »

Hi Blonde, did you do the test too????

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 30, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »

from foxnews.com:
The Mystery of Joran's Teacher
Joran van der Sloot claimed that he confided in one of his teachers after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Was he lying again? And who is this teacher? Find out this Monday at 10 pm ET only on 'On the Record'!

It`s broadcast last monday RB

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=RWqer4i4V70

never lift the pressure of evil island
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 30, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »

O/T Klaas,

Thought the boom boom was an EQ but was the shuttle according to Fox.

I have lost the EQ link you like. Please?  TIA

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 30, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »

O/T Klaas,

But it is ok right??????i It is so windy here, I can't keep the gates closed, and the coyotes will get in the yard.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: November 30, 2008, 04:44:54 PM »

O/T Klaas,

Yes, I believe it was the shuttle.  Here's the EQ link:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Maps/region/N_America.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 30, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »

O/T Klaas,

But it is ok right??????i It is so windy here, I can't keep the gates closed, and the coyotes will get in the yard.

Yes landed safely.  That's why it landed in California, the weather in Florida was too windy.  Many areas under Tornado watch in Florida earlier today:

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 30, 2008, 04:48:51 PM »

O/T Klaas,

Yes landed safely.  That's why it landed in California, the weather in Florida was too windy.  Many areas under Tornado watch in Florida earlier today:

Oh good, thank you.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: November 30, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »

Thanks for posting Klaas.  Mos` announcement of being close to arrest Joran van der Sloot again?
WOW, that`s new to me, it would be a nice Christmas present 

never lift the pressure of evil island
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 30, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »

Here's a tip for our Good Monkeys

If you ever go see the Shuttle, get off at Clay Mine road.. (from the main highway north of Edwards that goes from Mojave to Barstow) I think that is the name... stay in the south of the main road.."dirt 'parking" The shuttle will go right over you. You can tell its arrival by the locals coming. No traffic, no parking problems. You'll be on the road and home before most get to their cars.

Do not go over the RR ... dangerous! plus Mojave rattlesnakes who have both teeth and venom (sp? can't get the spell check to work)

Also, if enough heads-up time the local HAMS get there around 3 AM and you are right along the side road of the tarmac.

Note:

This info is only good if the shuttle is coming from generally north and not approaching from the south

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:20:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: November 30, 2008, 05:08:07 PM »

klaas,

geez, that was intense. I thought a tree or a couple of trees fell on the house.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 30, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »

I couldn't because Sheba (my Persian kitten) always watches me take my bath.
 When she saw me put items in my bath water and saw plastic bags.
She tried to jump in with me,  I got worried so I stopped.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 30, 2008, 05:23:27 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 30, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

klaas,

geez, that was intense. I thought a tree or a couple of trees fell on the house.

LOL, yeah I think there is extra moisture in the air today that sortof made it sound even stronger.  You and IBE probably got it worse than me though, you are closer to Edwards.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: November 30, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »

Then what did Wreck say?

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 30, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »

hi monkeys ive been meaning to say something i noticed on gretas new interview with Jvds.  Did anyone besides me notice his demeanor.  In this interview i only saw him lick his lips twice. The most important being when he said he and natalee were at the beach making out and that nothing else happened between them.  In the first set of interviews greta did he licked his lips after what we thought were his lies.  His eyes also darted around or he drank from a water bottle nervously. In this interview he looked straight on at greta, albeit with somewhat of a smirk, but no darting eyes no fidgeting in the seat.  This time when he didnt want to name someone he just kept focus on greta and stalled stating he couldnt remember.  Very different body language in this interview.  sl

oh and thanks for the concern monkeys i did make turkey soup and am drinking plenty of liguids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.