May 22, 2024, 06:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 301617 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

don't believe all the gossip that is going around..

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

Yeah it's starting to look like ws in here to me.

But Cookie I'm going to post my speculation theory on all the speculation to include: cuz joe, gun fight, robbery of drug kingpin in small town palatka, misty 3 day bender, white van with dent in it and Misty's blankie in it.  Ok?

Gotta get some BPO's done first if I can stay off here.....

I think that it would be great to include "Everyone" involved speculations...yes...that would be great! at least to balance out the playing field on here....

Believe me,,,I love gossip as well as the next person, but there has to be some gossip about the other side of the family instead of just Ron's right? if Haleigh disappeared on Crystal's watch, would all of this be happening to her or would she be the distressed mother? and then Ron wouldn't be so much in the spot light? just something to chew on..
Now Peeps, I have to get into the tub and go to lunch...be back later...

I totally agree, I have many issues I can speculate about on that side as well, I'll post that one also.

I have been laying low because people get mad about speculation/gossip. Thats about all we have to go on with this case. This case and any case really actions speak louder than words. I think this is a copycat of Caylee. I do not think Ron is telling the truth here. From his very first 911 call to the tattoo parlor scene this guy has been soaking it up. He is getting frustrated because LE is not playing along they are keeping things quiet so as not to fan the medias flames.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #961 on: March 06, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »

Why don't you tell us how you really feel now.   

I cannot help it, Searching. I am so angered that a child is in danger & people are acting as if RC and/or his dealers are genius mob hit-men. Please. Enough is enough. You have info or you don't. I would hate to see these people venture out of big bad satsuma into the real world. Hope you are doing well, Searching.

I am well, I just woke up, finally managed to sleep.  I see that you are angered and upset, which is why I  tossed a bit of humor in to help you smile. These cases do wear you thin after a while. I agree,it seems like what we are hearing is more rumor and innuendo from the "locals" and family. That is why I tried to get us back to the beginning. The time line..  Yes, it is back tracking and time consuming but with all us monkeys adding what we see in the press or hear to it, then well,it brings inconsistencies to light. like ohh, RC worked 8 hours per the pastor, he went to works at what 4:30?  would that not put him home around 1 a.m? see, this time line will help us. There is also something bothering me about the misty story coupled with the time line. I have raised children, I know how much time you spend cooking,cleaning,feeding,baths,laundry etc etc. If Haleigh got home  at 3:45 ,RC went to work, children played with other children visiting at 5:30 that would bring us to around 6:30 or so. ggma shows up at 7,children eating on the porch,lets say 7:30-7:45 dinner is over,they wash up,in bed at 8...hmmm my children always took longer to eat.. so maybe it was a bit later they went to bed? so then misty goes to sleep at 10,how does she know it was 10 when she went to sleep.. do you know when you went to sleep?? what time? I know what time I laid down to go to sleep,but not when I WENT to sleep. give her a couple hours to fall asleep midnight or so....to be in a deep sleep to not wake up when someone entered...that leaves maybe a 2 hour window for someone to go in , take Haleigh and leave. ohh and when did they have time to watch videos? I am sure Haleigh spent time with RC before he went to work,then misty has company,then dinner and ggma visit,then bed.. when did they have time for videos?  I think when the neighbor seen her, maybe did not notice the other children out with her and was during the visit from T Croslin and children and a/c guy. Maybe smoking a few? left the kids out while they were in getting high? so it takes me back to,when did they find time to watch videos??
The time line is important. I think it shows that something else happened.. JMO

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: March 06, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »

this isn't feeling right to me...to be dissing this father of a missing child so badly when NONE of us knows if any of this stuff is true...maybe he doesn't act right, maybe he doesn't speak right, maybe he does things that the rest of us wouldn't do, me included...but really, are we getting a bit carried away with doing this to this father? how are we all going to feel when it is proven that he didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? Now, I sure don't mind getting on  a parents case when we have cold hard facts to back up our feelings of their guilt...such as all the stuff about Casey Anthony...but we don't have any of this on Ron, Crystal or anyone involved  for that matter...None of these people have clean hands but doesn't mean that they did anything bad to Haleigh...
Maybe it is just me, but I am feeling really not right about some of the stuff that is being said...call me crazy..ok, throw the nanners at me now....

But Cookie I'm going to post my speculation theory on all the speculation to include: cuz joe, gun fight, robbery of drug kingpin in small town palatka, misty 3 day bender, white van with dent in it and Misty's blankie in it.  Ok?

I think that it would be great to include "Everyone" involved speculations...yes...that would be great! at least to balance out the playing field on here....

Believe me,,,I love gossip as well as the next person, but there has to be some gossip about the other side of the family instead of just Ron's right? if Haleigh disappeared on Crystal's watch, would all of this be happening to her or would she be the distressed mother? and then Ron wouldn't be so much in the spot light? just something to chew on..

I totally agree, I have many issues I can speculate about on that side as well, I'll post that one also.

I have been laying low because people get mad about speculation/gossip. Thats about all we have to go on with this case. This case and any case really actions speak louder than words. I think this is a copycat of Caylee. I do not think Ron is telling the truth here. From his very first 911 call to the tattoo parlor scene this guy has been soaking it up. He is getting frustrated because LE is not playing along they are keeping things quiet so as not to fan the medias flames.

Which side of the family is fanning the most flames and seeking the most sympathy.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 06, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »

Has this been posted already, soory if it has I am way behind here.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.

Interesting.
I can't remember the name of Haleighs health problem . Does it require any special medical device ?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #964 on: March 06, 2009, 01:33:08 PM »

I am well, I just woke up, finally managed to sleep.  I see that you are angered and upset, which is why I  tossed a bit of humor in to help you smile. These cases do wear you thin after a while. I agree,it seems like what we are hearing is more rumor and innuendo from the "locals" and family. That is why I tried to get us back to the beginning. The time line..  Yes, it is back tracking and time consuming but with all us monkeys adding what we see in the press or hear to it, then well,it brings inconsistencies to light. like ohh, RC worked 8 hours per the pastor, he went to works at what 4:30?  would that not put him home around 1 a.m? see, this time line will help us. There is also something bothering me about the misty story coupled with the time line. I have raised children, I know how much time you spend cooking,cleaning,feeding,baths,laundry etc etc. If Haleigh got home  at 3:45 ,RC went to work, children played with other children visiting at 5:30 that would bring us to around 6:30 or so. ggma shows up at 7,children eating on the porch,lets say 7:30-7:45 dinner is over,they wash up,in bed at 8...hmmm my children always took longer to eat.. so maybe it was a bit later they went to bed? so then misty goes to sleep at 10,how does she know it was 10 when she went to sleep.. do you know when you went to sleep?? what time? I know what time I laid down to go to sleep,but not when I WENT to sleep. give her a couple hours to fall asleep midnight or so....to be in a deep sleep to not wake up when someone entered...that leaves maybe a 2 hour window for someone to go in , take Haleigh and leave. ohh and when did they have time to watch videos? I am sure Haleigh spent time with RC before he went to work,then misty has company,then dinner and ggma visit,then bed.. when did they have time for videos?  I think when the neighbor seen her, maybe did not notice the other children out with her and was during the visit from T Croslin and children and a/c guy. Maybe smoking a few? left the kids out while they were in getting high? so it takes me back to,when did they find time to watch videos??
[/quote]

Hi Searching,

I have added a Tmeline topic here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

I would also like to know what Misty was wearing when the father got home, daytime or pj's..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: March 06, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »

Let me get this straight..

Some kind person offers a 3 bedroom home free of charge, deed and all to

a robbing at gun point for drugs and money, drug addicted, child and gf/mother of his children abuser, lowlife that many in Putman county are afraid of, that may or may

not have something to do with his child's disappearance.

And this person is waiting for an offer of a 4 bedroom 2 bath home free of charge.

Looks to me like the kind person would want this person out of Putman county or the community would at least. I sure would.

Ok, I don't drink, but I think I need a shot of something..This is making no sense to me.

Good afternoon everyone

OS

OS, we can only hope that the house comes fully equipped with hidden camera,audio recording devices.... think back to the Sabrina Aisenberg case.... and recently, KC's boytoy went wired in a wired unmarked car to chat up Lee.... lets hope!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 06, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »

O/T

http://www.kansas.com/news/breaking/story/723813.html

Posted on Fri, Mar. 06, 2009
Amber Alert issued for missing 4-year-old KC girl; mother's body discovered

Kansas City Star
Kansas City police have issued an amber alert for the 4-year-old daughter of a woman whose body was discovered this morning in her Kansas City apartment.

Police were called to the apartment in Kansas City, Mo., about 9:15 a.m. and discovered the 27-year-old woman’s body. The apartment complex is near Interstate 70 and Sterling Avenue.

The woman’s 4-year-old daughter, Allison Corrales, was missing.

Police also are looking for the girl’s father, Luis F. Corrales, who they are describing as a person of interest.

The family’s car, a maroon 1999 or 2001 Kia Sophia, with Missouri license plate PB1 R3R, is also missing.

Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-8477.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 06, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

Hi Searching,

I have added a Tmeline topic here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

I would also like to know what Misty was wearing when the father got home, daytime or pj's..

OS
[/quote]

Good question.. just what was misty wearing

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 06, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

I actually question Ron having anything to do with Haleigh missing at all, I just don't get the vibe he did it.  And all this speculation tells me nothing, but it is fun.  LE however not hauling him in on a daily basis for more questioning does. But I like to let my mind take in all the possibilites. And I don't think the bio mom's side is w/out motive in this case either.  Starting with the fact that crystal did not want Haleigh w/Ron period ending with leaving abusive person to now being w/child abuser.  Her actions speak just as much to me as his. So I will sit the fence and play w/all theories in this crazy case. What I don't like is when LE or reputable news outlets bring out statments from LE and they are simply not believed by some.  Leads me to question who they will believe?

Ron's lie vibe may simply be because no one was in that trailer w/those children when Haleigh was taken?  And he possibly knows that. Typical abduction = child disposed of within first 3 hrs. 

And I don't see Ron or any of his family getting frustrated with LE not now nor at any time in this case.  Maybe frustration w/reporters, but I'd do the same after awhile.  And especially after Geraldo and the fear that every time that he is now in the media's eye he will have to defend himself instead of getting the word out about Haleigh. JMO

But on the otherhand your speculation about LE and media could also be right.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #969 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:06 PM »

a robbing at gun point for drugs and money, drug addicted, child and gf/mother of his children abuser, lowlife that many in Putman county are afraid of, that may or may

And this person is waiting for an offer of a 4 bedroom 2 bath home free of charge.

Looks to me like the kind person would want this person out of Putman county or the community would at least. I sure would.

Ok, I don't drink, but I think I need a shot of something..This is making no sense to me.

Good afternoon everyone

OS

No sense to me either, I don't drink anymore either, maybe a strong cup of coffee will do.

makes no sense to me either...if all the gossip would be believed..he would be run out of town on a rail...
maybe this kind person really meant/or should  offer it to the bio mom? she has no place to stay either and apparently there are no bad stories out there about her..

No, she does...remember when I called and offered to pay their rent the other day and I talked to Marie. she told me someone in town has let them have a place to stay and they only have to pay the utility bill, so basically she turned any money away~but asked for prayers instead............my expression was a bit like Heck, I NEVER turn money away!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.

Interesting.
I can't remember the name of Haleighs health problem . Does it require any special medical device ?

Turner's Syndrome
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

O/T

http://www.kansas.com/news/breaking/story/723813.html

Posted on Fri, Mar. 06, 2009
Amber Alert issued for missing 4-year-old KC girl; mother's body discovered

Kansas City Star
Kansas City police have issued an amber alert for the 4-year-old daughter of a woman whose body was discovered this morning in her Kansas City apartment.

Police were called to the apartment in Kansas City, Mo., about 9:15 a.m. and discovered the 27-year-old woman’s body. The apartment complex is near Interstate 70 and Sterling Avenue.

The woman’s 4-year-old daughter, Allison Corrales, was missing.

Police also are looking for the girl’s father, Luis F. Corrales, who they are describing as a person of interest.

The family’s car, a maroon 1999 or 2001 Kia Sophia, with Missouri license plate PB1 R3R, is also missing.

Anyone with information is asked to call the TIPS hotline at 816-474-8477.

Prayers for that baby girl, sounds like Father did the deed. Lets hope the little girl is not harmed. I will also pray that if she witnessed her mothers death,she will not be traumatized for life. Pray for Gods healing on her little heart and mind and for God to step in and let this man get captured... aarrgggg people are going insane!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 06, 2009, 01:46:47 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=17

Developing Story: First Look Inside Haleigh's Home
Posted By: Jennifer Lindgren     1 min ago

SATSUMA, FL -- News crews are now getting the first pictures from inside the home where Haleigh Cummings slept on the night she vanished almost four weeks ago.

The home at 202 Green Lane had been sealed since Haleigh disappeared up until February 26 when investigators released the home back to her family.

Last night, family members went back into the home for the first time to gather some personal belongings.

The family of Ronald Cummings wants to show the house to keep the search for Haleigh alive.

Not far from Haleigh's home, the Spur Saloon is doing what it can to help the little girl's family.

The saloon is collecting money from patrons between Thursday and Saturday nights until Haleigh comes home.

The owners of the saloon set out several large, empty water jugs for people to drop money into. The saloon also won't charge people a cover. Several hundred people visited the saloon Thursday night and left plenty of donations.

The Spur Saloon is located at 101 10th street in Palatka, and it's open from Noon to 2 a.m.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 06, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

A couple good pictures of the side door and the lock:

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 06, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »

Interesting.

Turner's Syndrome

Thanks  I checked a little and it does not look like the missing thing has anything to do with Turners . Sure would like to know what it is .
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #975 on: March 06, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »

Interesting.

Very Very interesting.  Medication bottle???

very good guess.............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: March 06, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

Starting with the fact that crystal did not want Haleigh w/Ron period ending with leaving abusive person to now being w/child abuser.
Are you talking about Chad? Have not read he is a child abuser but did have a DV on another woman.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #977 on: March 06, 2009, 01:59:02 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

OS

OS, we can only hope that the house comes fully equipped with hidden camera,audio recording devices.... think back to the Sabrina Aisenberg case.... and recently, KC's boytoy went wired in a wired unmarked car to chat up Lee.... lets hope!!

I hope so too.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: March 06, 2009, 01:59:11 PM »

A couple good pictures of the side door and the lock:

I'm familiar with that kind of lock . Only a little button on the inside to prevent pushing the outside button . I don't think it is the lock RC talked about
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: March 06, 2009, 02:13:04 PM »

I put together the images of the beds in this photo:

I think the latest story was that Misty and Junior were sleeping in the big bed, and Haleigh was in the smaller one by herself, near a TV.

Still ...look how close they are together.

Oh, these are from: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.