May 17, 2024, 08:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 191935 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: October 11, 2010, 11:08:41 PM »

May/June... potato, potatoe.

Very Happy

Thanks.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 11, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »

BBM...jumped out at me, i understand what you are asking, please don't be offended..   

Oh, cw...why I don't know, but you had me crackin' up with the mental picture...       I needed a lite moment, and I am tired getting ready for bed...

Neighbor, hope your winter coat is not of the "trench" variety!     

yep crazy sleuth, he prob reads here , and a member

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 11, 2010, 11:15:26 PM »

just noticed the note in a winter coat,is that like jan,feb 2010
so pre planned months in advanced, geeeze anyone could have known

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 11, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »

You must live in the South,  Winter coats are handy for many months of the year.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: October 11, 2010, 11:54:14 PM »

I read somewhere about a slyblue container that the searchers were looking for.  Does anyoone remember, I think it was last weekend?

Also, wasn't it said, again somehwere, the Horman's had a skyblue container on their porch.

Has it been determined missing?

RS could have taken it from the property and buried Kyron in it on the Horman property.  What better way to frame/burn someone?

I posted this yesterday I believe:

The container on the Horman property was not a drum though.

I have been in contact with ubrmel for quite some time now and she is not a member here but does read here and she has asked me to please pass on a message for her. 

ubrmel has asked if I could ask you brandi to please remove the date from the flyer, so others will not think she put that on there.  seems she is getting a lot of flack over the flyer already and all she did was take a photo of it...

she says someone else may photo the flyer and say, hey, why did UBRMEL put that date on her photo and make it seem like it was part of the flyer?

I would have pm'd you, but there is no pm.  sorry to post it here. 

She is really very nice and people keep giving her crap over that flyer. 

thanks. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: October 11, 2010, 11:59:21 PM »

You must live in the South,  Winter coats are handy for many months of the year.

no not from the south, just thought i read that, that event was planned around
2months, and the students had 6 weeks to complete

Portland April Weather
http://www.portland.com/april-weather.php

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 12, 2010, 12:02:21 AM »

I read somewhere about a slyblue container that the searchers were looking for.  Does anyoone remember, I think it was last weekend?

Also, wasn't it said, again somehwere, the Horman's had a skyblue container on their porch.

Has it been determined missing?

RS could have taken it from the property and buried Kyron in it on the Horman property.  What better way to frame/burn someone?

I posted this yesterday I believe:

The container on the Horman property was not a drum though.

I have been in contact with ubrmel for quite some time now and she is not a member here but does read here and she has asked me to please pass on a message for her. 

ubrmel has asked if I could ask you brandi to please remove the date from the flyer, so others will not think she put that on there.  seems she is getting a lot of flack over the flyer already and all she did was take a photo of it...

she says someone else may photo the flyer and say, hey, why did UBRMEL put that date on her photo and make it seem like it was part of the flyer?

I would have pm'd you, but there is no pm.  sorry to post it here. 

She is really very nice and people keep giving her crap over that flyer. 

thanks. 

Date removed. It is removed from all of the instances here on SM now.

I only added it because that was the date she uploaded it. Did not mean anything else. Sorry others took it wrong. I was careful to keep the caption in it Wink

I very much appreciate ubrmel's allowing us to access her great photos.

Sorry to have inadvertently created confusion.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: October 12, 2010, 12:09:28 AM »

thanks brandi, no one blames YOU, it is just some people are having a fit over this flyer, to the point they are sleuthing ubrmel LOL...and thinking she is trying to say things she is not. she knows you didn't mean anything by it.   an angelic monkey

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 12, 2010, 12:19:26 AM »

I have been away for a few days but just got this info so passing it on

I had asked someone I know who has someone working at intel who is very high up there. someone who would know.... about if the security camera's were working that day and if there are security cameras in the parking lot.  Seems I was getting all kinds of different stories about the security camera's and if they showed who was coming and going out of the parking lot that day...

here is the reply I got.  I know the person they asked is very high up at intel where kaine works.

I talked to _______ and (he/she) said no, they do not have security camera's in the parking lot.

To find me:
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 12, 2010, 09:02:26 AM »

I had asked someone I know who has someone working at intel who is very high up there. someone who would know.... about if the security camera's were working that day and if there are security cameras in the parking lot.  Seems I was getting all kinds of different stories about the security camera's and if they showed who was coming and going out of the parking lot that day...

here is the reply I got.  I know the person they asked is very high up at intel where kaine works.

I talked to _______ and (he/she) said no, they do not have security camera's in the parking lot.

See post from Scandi re security cameras:

From Scandi
Reply #714 on: October 05, 2010, 08:09:05 PM
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.700
Re the camera housings on the Intel buildings where Kaine works

Hi,  About the Intel parking lot security, my boss says they are PTZ cameras {pan, tilt, zoom} so everyone here was right.  I told him to give his wife a good talking to about not recognizing them.  He would have laughed but is too darned sick with a cold.  All good tho and here is a little explanation about what this kind of camera does:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/Image9-1.png

"PTZ Security Cameras allow you control the pan, tilt and zoom operations of the camera lens remotely or through a surveillance DVR or Geovision DVR PC. PTZ Cameras have the ability to move up, down, right, left, and even zoom".

BTW:  Intel's cameras are in really heavy duty housings which besides making the camera very stable raises it up to get a perfect line of site of it's particular area covered.  xox

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 12, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »

Sometimes surveillance cameras can't be of much use because they are not recording, they are there just for observation. Sometimes they record but only a certain number of hours, and are recorded over if there is no need to keep the recording.

I doubt that someone would go to the trouble of switching cars, then driving around and doing bad things, then switching cars again.

I mean, what would be the use?

Both vehicles were checked by forensics, anyway.

And, one has to wonder if driving back and forth to Intel would work into the time frames that have been quoted.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 12, 2010, 09:44:27 AM »

hi Neighbor
thanks for all the info you provide
could i get a favor, the next time you are at the school early enough
on a friday to see GK do his work, and if you have time could you time him
doing both lawns, and even if he just does one, dont stalk just note the
 time he starts and stops, from unloads and loads, soon he wont be doing
grass cutting on lawns or feilds, just something about his timeline that
bugs me, just from a rough estimate, on the foot scale on bing maps,
and all the slope and tree from the play area, dont know just seems it would
take longer than, 7;45 to 9;00= 1hr and 15min, then add load and unload,
set cones, then drive to from on mower, maybe he has been doing it long
enough, hes got it down to a science

Hi, CW!  I wonder about this, too!  I know it takes around 2 1/2 to 3 hours for me to mower a 3/4 acre yard with a ride-on lawn mower.  Of course, a field is more of a straight shot, and the GK probably had a more powerful mower, but that timing doesn't seem right to me either.  Plus, I'm sure he had more than 3/4 acre to mow.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: October 12, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »

I mean "mow" a 3/4 acre yard!  Oops!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: October 12, 2010, 09:52:11 AM »

hi Neighbor
thanks for all the info you provide
could i get a favor, the next time you are at the school early enough
on a friday to see GK do his work, and if you have time could you time him
doing both lawns, and even if he just does one, dont stalk just note the
 time he starts and stops, from unloads and loads, soon he wont be doing
grass cutting on lawns or feilds, just something about his timeline that
bugs me, just from a rough estimate, on the foot scale on bing maps,
and all the slope and tree from the play area, dont know just seems it would
take longer than, 7;45 to 9;00= 1hr and 15min, then add load and unload,
set cones, then drive to from on mower, maybe he has been doing it long
enough, hes got it down to a science

Hi, CW!  I wonder about this, too!  I know it takes around 2 1/2 to 3 hours for me to mower a 3/4 acre yard with a ride-on lawn mower.  Of course, a field is more of a straight shot, and the GK probably had a more powerful mower, but that timing doesn't seem right to me either.  Plus, I'm sure he had more than 3/4 acre to mow.
I have a commercial zero turn 28hp diesel 6' cut lawnmower. I imagine this is similar to what they would use. They mow forward at 15 mph and 5 mph reverse. They mow large areas in very little time unlike a home mower that might do 5 mph and have a 4' cut.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: October 12, 2010, 10:26:52 AM »

funny about the lawn mowing, the park in my backyard is getting mowed now
im going to see how long it takes him on the area, i got a rough est. of skyline
soccer.ballfeild looks to be by the, bing foot marker on map, bout 150ftx150ft
the playarea is about 75x75ft, be back later

paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: October 12, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »

If the MFH isn't real, which I have no idea, how would the police be able to get out of that? In other words what about the RO, and the things the police told Kaine? I mean what do you do, go to Kaine and say, we are sorry, we got it wrong? Where would things go now?

I truly believe this is part of the problem. How do I phrase this?

How can the police "start" over. See, the MFH produced no results. No one has been arrested, unless RS has been arrested for providing the police with non factual evidence in a possible murder case. In a sense - lying to investigators. We just don't know and the police are providing no information. And this is part of my query into whether the citizens of Portland will demand a full accounting of what's taking place.

Once this snowball started rolling down hill, it seems impossible to stop. Could this have caused a divorce? and other problems and it's factually incorrect? That's part of a larger problem related to the whole sorry case. If it's all wrong, how can anyone trust that the police are doing the right thing and getting to the bottom of it all.

If the police believe they are right about the MFH - they need to explain why and why they shared that information with Kaine. And why a mother is now separated from her child.

I'm not totally sure what happened here, but it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe the police have evidence related to the MFH and if they do - they should present what they have to a grand jury. Or maybe they did and it went no where.

But if that's the case - the need to explain how and why they believed it to be true. Part of me thinks that if they explain why they believed it - the public will reject it.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 12, 2010, 12:51:23 PM »

funny about the lawn mowing, the park in my backyard is getting mowed now
im going to see how long it takes him on the area, i got a rough est. of skyline
soccer.ballfeild looks to be by the, bing foot marker on map, bout 150ftx150ft
the playarea is about 75x75ft, be back later

well i shot my theory down, GK timeline is good
i wanted to use my usb flip cam, kid took it to
school for the yearbook project, so i have Internet
maps of the park, the areas were rough estimates
in size, our park GK, said he could get the 20-21
acres done in about 5-5.5hrs, the tree line that
 runs along the stream is harder, most of the time
he can only use one blade down

he used a mower something like this, where the blades flip up
like the skyline GK mower
http://www.machinefinder.com/images/machines/40/999040/702203_huge.jpg

play area,soccer,whole park

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: October 12, 2010, 01:27:01 PM »

cw618 - TY - good monkey sleuthing!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: October 12, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »

Thanks, CW!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 12, 2010, 03:05:24 PM »

Sometimes surveillance cameras can't be of much use because they are not recording, they are there just for observation. Sometimes they record but only a certain number of hours, and are recorded over if there is no need to keep the recording.

I doubt that someone would go to the trouble of switching cars, then driving around and doing bad things, then switching cars again.

I mean, what would be the use?

Both vehicles were checked by forensics, anyway.

And, one has to wonder if driving back and forth to Intel would work into the time frames that have been quoted.

Dear I. Moosee,

I agree.  The only reason I can see to switch cars is

1.)  For some reason it would be faster.

and/or,

2.) -- if the crime were premeditated: --
to "throw off" law enforcement or witnesses.

3.) To conceal something in the trunk.

If the last two were the case, we should be looking at KH, not TH.  Besides the fact that he had time on his hands with no accountability, it's very strange to me that KH is saying TH needed the truck that day for the science project.  Consider:

(1)  Didn't Neighbor already confirm that the projects were dropped off the night before (at least?)

(2)  IF it were to "pick up" the project, later in the day, this isn't realistic, IMO, because they probably wouldn't have been graded yet.  Also, why couldn't Kaine have done that, after work?  Or, at least given his truck to Terri at that time, if he couldn't be bothered.

(3)  Also confirmed:  those projects weren't that big. Didn't need a truck!  Besides, who's going to put a paper project down in the bed of the truck which was probably damp (at least, if not wet) and let it blow around in the wind on the way to school? 

BTW,  I find it amazingly convenient for KH's alibi (or lack thereof) that there is no video.  Because, if there were a video, the value of that security tape would be this:

to verify what time Kaine REALLY left work.

JMO.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.