May 13, 2024, 09:08:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450301 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: January 20, 2010, 01:18:56 AM »

In the video I just posted I listened to it several times to make sure I was hearing him correctly.  He says  Hold accountable the PEOPLE who abducted him.

He does not say person. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: January 20, 2010, 01:21:14 AM »

Tempe PD: Tips have dropped in search for missing baby

TEMPE, AZ -- Tempe detectives say the number of tips they've received in search of a missing 8-month-old has dropped.

"The tips are not coming in at the volume they were a week ago," said Tempe Lt. Mike Horn.

It's been weeks since baby Gabriel Johnson disappeared while with his mother, Elizabeth, in San Antonio, Texas after leaving Tempe.

Gabriel Johnson was last seen around December 26.

According to her MySpace page, it appears Elizabeth was posting messages just days after her son went missing.

On her MySpace bio, Elizabeth calls herself a "proud parent" and labeled her mood as "adventurous" on December 29, 2009, and appears to have last logged-in on December 30, 2009, the same day she was arrested in Miami.

When asked about the MySpace page and visitor postings, Tempe Police Sgt. Steve Carbajal said, "Detectives are using any means necessary to find information and especially Gabriel."

According to detectives, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson refuses to tell authorities where the baby is or who may have him.

Police also confirm to ABC15 there are two, separate, yet parallel investigations involving the disappearance of the toddler.

MORE...

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Tips-have-dropped-in-search-for-missing/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: January 20, 2010, 01:29:44 AM »

SA Woman Who Babysat Missing Boy is Praying for him

A San Antonio woman who babysat for Gabriel Johnson is one of the last people to see the little boy in San Antonio. Analisa Urias tells News 4 WOAI, "I am hoping and praying that he is alive and that whoever has him does come forward to return him safely to the family."

Urias babysat Gabriel on December 20 or 21, just days before he disappeared. She posted an ad on Craig's List offering her babysitting services and says she was contacted by Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson. Johnson is in jail in Arizona charged with kidnapping the boy. Police there say she has refused to cooperate with their investigation and is not giving detectives any information about where the boy is or what happened to him.

Urias says she watched Gabriel at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. The boy and his mother were staying there. Urias says the hotel room was dirty and Johnson kept a butcher knife on a table near the bed.

The babysitter says she was also concerned about instructions she says she was given on how to get the baby to quiet down. Urias says, Johnson "told me that she had already drugged him up with medicine but that if he started crying, just to give him some more to shut up."

Urias remembers Gabriel seemed unhappy. There were no toys in the room. She says, "I was trying to play with him, to make him happy while I was there but everything I was doing didn't seem to work. He wouldn't cry but just had this sad look on his face."

She watched the child for about two hours around mid-day and says Johnson explained that she needed a babysitter because she had an "important appointment." She was gone for about two hours. Urias says Johnson seemed angry and irritated before she left but was happy and in a much better mood when she returned.

The babysitter didn't have any other information about where Johnson went that afternoon except that she looked like she was dressed to go to a party. Urias has been interviewed by the FBI and is hoping that others with information about baby Gabriel will come forward. If you have any information, please call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/SA-Woman-Who-Babysat-Missing-Boy-is-Praying-for/TlV6qpY2qkOVPE2-1RjPow.cspx
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: January 20, 2010, 01:46:59 AM »

I just realized something, if he is in a safe house somewhere being cared for until it is safe to move him, even in the event they found out Elizabeth was not a victim of abuse and the baby would be safe going back home to his daddy, how are they going to be able to do that without risking themselves or the others at the safe house? I am not sure what they would do in this situation.

FYI, I didn't lose my mind in posting a some what nice or at lease not as mean post to Tammi on FB, I wanted her to read my comment without being defensive. Thought I would mention that before you all thought I was crazy.
lillyfinn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: January 20, 2010, 04:59:09 AM »

I keep thinking of the statement that EJ made about 20 years.  She has nothing to gain by talking to anyone if Gabriel is dead or she suspects that harm has come to him.  As this would have happened in San Antonio the death penalty would be on the table.  Makes sense for her to sit in a  jail for 20 years with a shut mouth rather than on death row in Texas with loose lips. 

I completely agree, this is the reason she won't talk.

I don't know how to add mutiple quotes but you also listed articles in your 1181 & 1182 post.

I have read those and others today and also agree with AZLady post  1162. (kidnapping)

I believe the charge of Conspriracy to commit custodial interference (which was added last) pertains to Tammi Smith. Also the police are building a case to charge the Smiths with Kidnapping, conspriracy or party to, don't know the AZ statutes,  term.

Then how Elizabeth only tells Tammi Smith of the "unknown couple":

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/01/19/disturbing-last-known-photos-of-baby-gabriel-just-released/

At first, Johnson told the biological father, Logan McQueary, she killed the baby, then after her arrest she told investigators she gave the baby to a random couple she meets at a Texas park. But when pressed for a description of the couple, she doesn’t have one. When she’s extradited from Florida to Arizona, Johnson suddenly gives would-be adoptive parents, Jack and Tammi Smith, a full description of the mystery Texas couple. She even goes on to say the FBI has video of the couple taking Gabriel away in a new car seat. But Tempe police confirm there is no video! Besides, wouldn’t investigators have released it to generate leads to find this mystery couple and baby Gabriel?

There is NO video of the couple. Tammi mentions a new car seat (like when she said they bought Gabriel a new car seat)

Then I put this together from a few articles regarding the unknown couple:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/11/earlyshow/main6081837.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody     January 11th

Tammi Smith told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Monday she and her husband don't have any idea about Gabriel's whereabouts. "I sure wish we did. I sure wish (Elizabeth) told us any name, any -- of anything," Smith said.

"We spent ten years building a successful business here (in Scottsdale)," Jack Smith said, "and, for us to throw that away, or even the thoughts of throwing that away for someone we had known for nine days, that's ludicrous. No, absolutely not."

So why do they think police consider them persons of interest?

"Well, we should be!" Jack responded. "We were the last people to see Gabriel before he left Arizona.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22227955/detail.html   January 13th, update 14th

Elizabeth Johnson, the mother Tempe police say gave her son away, stuck by her story Wednesday night. She did give person of interest Tammi Smith new information about the people she said have her baby boy when Smith visited her in the Estrella Jail on Wednesday.

From what Smith said she was told, the public might never see baby Gabriel again.

(This really sounds like it could mean one of two things, the unknown couple will never come forward or Gabriel is not alive.)

After visiting with the 23-year-old Johnson in jail, Smith said she just hopes the little boy is still alive. (Why would she say that if Gabriel was gieven to a couple?)

Smith said, "They told her it's OK, in a couple years nobody will ever be able to recognize him." Chilling new details from Johnson paint a picture of a family in hiding, keeping 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson out of the public's eye.

Smith said, "I asked her questions about what these people looked like." Smith said Elizabeth gladly described the couple she claims she gave Gabriel to in a San Antonio park. Johnson said the woman is between 5 feet 1 inch and 5 feet 3 inches and weighs somewhere between 110 and 125 pounds. Johnson told Smith the man was tall -- a bigger man with short dark hair. She said the couple is Caucasian, in their mid-30s and lives in San Antonio.

Smith said Johnson told her she's shared all this info with the FBI, after she found out about how much jail time she might face.

"She does want the baby to come back now, now because she wants to get out of jail, " Smith said.

But from what Smith said she heard Wednesday, that might not be an option.

Smith said, "They're telling her that this baby in two to three years won't be able to be recognized? Maybe they're going to stay in hiding for a while until they think it's time to come out."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/19/earlyshow/main6115363.shtml

Johson says she gave Gabriel to strangers she met in San Antonio, Texas, "Early Show" national correspondent Hattie Kauffman reported.

Is it true all the details of the unknown couple, thier hiding for a few years etc. came out after Elizabeth talked to Tammi? Then she was the first one to give out the details?

The unknown couple appears to be lies made up to cover what happened Gabriel.
Since Tammi can make lies sound like reality, and is manipulating Elizabeth. Since she is already set to spend 20 years, what does it matter to her?

As for the body in the dumpster, that seems like a lie, too. Just to waste time looking where there won't be a body. (a well, a river, a lake, a wayside, doubt she would have taken the time to bury him, I am sorry about saying this is so sad.)

What ever these two women say, just appears to be lies to keep people going in circles. 

The last photos on Elizabeths camera look like she was going to use them for advertising her son.

Then she was dosing her own son, Gabriel with medication. I have never seen any of my four kids that messed up on just Tylenol. Seems like there may have been something else added. Maybe she gave him too much, and he overdosed. Just quietly went to sleep. It may have been an accident, maybe not. Then on the 27th she packed, quickly leaving stuff behind. Got rid of the evidence and left on the bus.

I hope and pray the truth comes out.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: January 20, 2010, 06:44:52 AM »

"Urias says she watched Gabriel at the Homegate Studios and Suites near I-10 and Huebner. The boy and his mother were staying there. Urias says the hotel room was dirty and Johnson kept a butcher knife on a table near the bed."

Who travels/carries a butcher knife to a hotel room with them and why?!  Bless this little baby's heart - I hope he is found safe and given to people who love him and will care for him like he deserves.  This mother reminds me of Casey - HUGE WASTE.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1186 on: January 20, 2010, 07:09:31 AM »

Hey Monkeys,

I couldn't find any schools in fletcher La. Only in nearby towns of Montgomery and Atlanta, LA. However, Fletcher looks really close to the TX border.

I found Fletcher Heights, Peoria, Atizona. A school named Sundown was in Peoria but not in Fletcher.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1187 on: January 20, 2010, 07:12:06 AM »

From what I'm reading, Tammi has been uncharacteristically quiet the last few hours. 

Perhaps she made her great escape on a mission to Africa.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1188 on: January 20, 2010, 07:19:27 AM »

https://secure.publicrecords.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Where did the name Riddle come from,please? I did not find a step-dad.  Thank-you. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1189 on: January 20, 2010, 07:38:34 AM »

https://secure.publicrecords.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=Tammi&qmi=&qn=Riddle&qs=LA&focusfirst=0

Arabi, LA
Nashville, TN
Phoenix, AZArabi, LA
Nashville, TN
Phoenix, AZ
Antioch, TN

Antioch, TN?  I haven't read this location for Tammi Riddle.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: January 20, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Police-Photos-of-missing-baby-cause-concern/JJJTrZGJ0k6KgIfeEQlNdg.cspx

Police: Photos of missing baby cause concern

Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding that appears to be a medicine bottle. (Photos from Tempe Police Department)

(Slide show available in article)

Last Update: 2:12 pm

TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Newly released photographs taken the last day a missing Arizona baby was seen show the boy as lethargic and holding what appears to be a medicine bottle.

Tempe police Sgt. Steve Carbajal says the photos are from the camera of the baby's mother, 23-year-old Elizabeth Johnson.

Police have had the photos for weeks, and Carbajal says he's not sure why the department is only releasing them now.

Carbajal says the pictures are concerning and raise questions about Johnson's treatment of Gabriel.

Johnson has been indicted on charges of kidnapping, child abuse and custodial interference.

She has refused to say where the baby is since her Dec. 30 arrest in Florida, but told Gabriel's father she killed him. She also has said she gave the baby away to a couple in San Antonio, Texas.

Why does EJ have a knitted looks like wool cap on Gabe in the room, I would think that it would be hot for him...maybe she is hiding a head injury..

I too questioned this cap when looking at the pics.  But we had a real cold snap in Texas so it is possible she thought he needed it.... I dunno.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1191 on: January 20, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

Thank you for the nice comments, I appreciate it. It was years ago and I am sure we all have our stories to tell. No book deal in my future however, lol.

I think Granny=Tammi in the phone call.

I fear some kind of plan fell through and the baby died as a result of abuse from Elizabeth. I can see this being an underground thing though.

The line, what am I supposed to do, go back? This call came after she came back from this meeting? Maybe something at that meeting upset the caller, (Tammi). Maybe EJ forgot something or didn't say something or didn't include something or didn't "something" and the caller was upset with that.
I also am afraid some of these things are being used as a diversion. That is what an underground would do point in one direction while sending whoever the opposite way. If the baby is in an underground these people are smart, suspicious and good at what they do, hide people. They know how to get people to look left while they take from the right. Tricky, sly and experienced. If this is true obviously Tammi is not incharge, she is not that bright.

When I heard the bolded comment that was the first thing I thought of also. I think that EJ planned to sell the baby but when a deal fell through and the call was made, she snapped after the sitter left and killed the baby - I do not know if she did it intentionally or by accident in a rage. I do think that she did kill him and did place him in a dumpster. Then she moved on with her life just as she had planned when someone was buying him.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1192 on: January 20, 2010, 09:00:43 AM »

A mother who will keep her kid doped up 'to shut him up' wouldn't give a crap if the kids head was cold or not. IMO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: January 20, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »

A mother who will keep her kid doped up 'to shut him up' wouldn't give a crap if the kids head was cold or not. IMO

Yes you are probably right... I'm just sayin..... the weather here in Texas was VERY unseasonably cold at the time and that would be a reason to put a hat on a baby.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1194 on: January 20, 2010, 09:34:51 AM »

Very true 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: January 20, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »

San Antonio babysitter may be last to see Baby Gabriel  (with video)

SAN ANTONIO - A woman here who babysat for Gabriel Johnson is one of the last people to see the little boy in San Antonio.

Analisa Urias tells News 4 WOAI, "I am hoping and praying that he is alive and that whoever has him does come forward to return him safely to the family."

Urias babysat Gabriel on December 20 or 21, just days before he disappeared. She posted an ad on Craig's List offering her babysitting services and says she was contacted by Gabriel's mother, Elizabeth Johnson.

Johnson is now in jail in Arizona charged with kidnapping the boy. Police there say she has refused to cooperate with their investigation and is not giving detectives any information about where the boy is or what happened to him.

MORE..

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/San-Antonio-babysitter-may-be-last-to-see-Baby/TlV6qpY2qkOVPE2-1RjPow.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: January 20, 2010, 09:48:54 AM »

FBI issues Subpoena for evidence to San Antonio Public Library  mentioned at the end of this video

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=787786@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: January 20, 2010, 10:03:54 AM »

FBI issues Subpoena for evidence to San Antonio Public Library  mentioned at the end of this video

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=787786@woai.dayport.com&navCatId=5

I uploaded that video to photobucket.  Thanks!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: January 20, 2010, 10:12:25 AM »

From one of Tammi's children  I have taken out first names as they are still minors and tried to edit the one swear.  The other child "liked" the comment.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: January 20, 2010, 10:29:37 AM »

From one of Tammi's children  I have taken out first names as they are still minors and tried to edit the one swear.  The other child "liked" the comment.

Oh my! Wowsa. How terribly heartbreaking, because this just continues to paint a picture that isn't pretty. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.